𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑢𝑹 𝑨 𝑴𝑢𝑴𝑬𝑡...

By erensgf0712

"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’... More

Author's Note β™‘
one || Be My Valentine..?
two || "Is He Your Boyfriend Or Something..?"
three || "Please Don't Stop.."
four || "You Can't Be Serious!?"
five || "You're really going out with him?"
six || "Have You Been Drinking?"
seven || "And Who Can Do It Better Than Me?"
eight || "Cheers To The Beautiful Family."
nine || "Take It...It's Yours"
ten || "Yes, Girlfriend."
eleven || "Who Did This To You?"
twelve || "Just Let Me Explain.."
fourteen || "I'm A Gentleman Summer."
Fifteen || "F*ck Junior Year!"
sixteen || "Your Friends, Media First"
seventeen || "Front Or Back?"
eighteen || "Welcome, Miss Nolan"
nineteen || "This Dinner Is Going To Be A Shit Show Isn't It?"
Twenty || "I'm Sorry."
twenty-one || "I Guess We Better Make It Memorable Then."
twenty-two || "Andromeda."
twenty-three || "Forever?"
twenty-four || "Who Am I To Keep You Waiting?"
twenty-five || "Did You Miss Me?"
twenty-six || "You Can't Ignore Me."
twenty-seven || "Is This Some Kind Of Sick Joke?"
twenty-eight || "Happy Birthday Summer."
twenty-nine || "You're In For A Long Night Kid."
thirty || "Do You Trust Devon?"
thirty-one || "His Name Is Christopher Johnson."
thirty-two || "Don't Tell Me...You Haven't Opened My Birthday Present Have You?"
thirty-three || "Please, No Sentiments."
Thirty-four || "Fine, We'll Wait Until Graduation."
thirty-five || "Just For A Moment"
Afterwordsβ™‘
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter || The Wedding β™‘

thirteen || "You Never Gave Me An Answer Summer."

9.4K 332 94
By erensgf0712

➳♥

Summer's POV

"I feel like shit." Jess whined as she struggled to keep her eyes open. "At least you don't have a class in thirty minutes." I was seriously thinking about skipping it.

What would make someone throw a party on a Monday night and why did so many people go? Jess struggled to laugh as she rolled over in her bed. "Can you thank Devon for me when you see him again?" She was equal parts grateful and embarrassed when I told her how much shit we put Dev through last night.

"I'll let him know, and I'll bring you back some soup after my class okay?" She gave a thumbs up in response and I turned off her light and shut her door.

I had decided to drive to the main campus today, not being able to stomach a walk. I looked in the mirror in the hallway before I grabbed my keys to leave. I looked like shit, and I felt like shit, But I didn't care enough to dwell on it.

It started raining as soon as I made it to the parking lot and I silently cursed myself for not checking the weather earlier. I had to make a run from my car to the lecture hall and I was fully drenched when I arrived to the building.

"Just my fucking luck." I sighed looking at myself in the bathroom mirror. I hated the idea of sitting in the class for two hours and forty minutes soaking wet, but I didn't have any other options.

Hopefully the rain slows down by the time my class is over.

...

"Jess apologizes and says she's eternally grateful for you bringing her home last night." I said to Devon as I browsed the clothes in my bookstore. Luckily for me the rain had died down when my class was over but I still felt gross, so I had Devon come with me to the bookstore so I could change into new clothes.

"Tell her don't worry about it. You should get this." He pointed to a hoodie that was two sizes too big, but I liked feeling small in clothes. "Okay, I think I'm gonna get these sweats to match." I took both articles of clothing and walked towards the cash register.

Entering the bookstore was a blonde with her hair tied into a top knot, dressed in purple scrubs. She spotted me and Devon and smiled walking over in our direction.

"Hi Devon! My friends told me what you did for me last night and I just wanted to say thank you. You didn't have to do that but I really appreciate it." She didn't even give me a second look. Devon assured her that it was okay and tried to walk away but she continued.

"How about I treat you to lunch or something as a thank you?" She was practically drooling and I was getting annoyed. I didn't care that she was so obviously flirting with him in front of my face, but she didn't even acknowledge that I was standing here.

"Claire this is Summer, I think you skipped over that introduction." Devon put his arm around me and her face dropped. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't even see you there. I'm Claire, It's nice to meet you Summer." She smiled at me but I could tell it wasn't genuine. "Likewise." I beamed, wishing she would just walk away.

"So lunch?" Her attention was now back on Devon.

Damn this girl was persistent.

Devon paused before answering, I could tell he was getting annoyed but I knew he wouldn't of tried to embarrass her in a store full of people. "I'm having lunch with Summer, but I'll see you in class or something." He began walking away before she could even answer. Once he was gone her eyes shifted to me and I smiled brightly walking past her.

"That'll be fifty dollars." The clerk said and I swiped my card waiting for the approval. She handed me a bag and a receipt and I thanked her and walked out of the store. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom and change really quick." Devon nodded his head and sat in a near by chair.

...

"Beautiful." He smiled as I walked out of the bathroom. Thunder cracked and I palmed my forehead, coming to terms with the fact that it had started raining again.

"Please tell me you have an umbrella?" I pleaded.

Today was not my day.

Devon laughed and pulled it out of his book bag grabbing my hand. "Yeah, I actually look at the weather." I rolled my eyes and he opened the door for me getting ready to prop his umbrella up. "Did you walk to class?" I asked as he walked me to my car. "Nah, I drove." We got to my vehicle and I gave him a kiss as a thank you for keeping me dry. "I'll come over in like an hour or so I have something for you." He gushed trying to hold back a grin. I tilted my head at him trying to figure out what he had up his sleeve. He gave me another kiss waving me goodbye and walked in the direction of his car.

...

"Jess! I brought you some soup!" I yelled knocking on her bedroom door. She weakly told me to come in and I turned on her light to find her in the same position I left her in. "It's hot so be careful while you eat." I placed the bowl on her desk, and left a cup of ginger ale with it. "Do you want me to call Adam or something? Tell him to come over?" She nodded her head yes and I pulled out my phone to dial Adam's number.

"What's up Summer?"

I never called him, so it was weird hearing him over the phone.

"Jess is hung over and she wants you to come over." I looked over at her on the bed and stifled a laugh. He sighed loudly and agreed to come. I told him I'd leave the door unlocked before I hung up, and told Jess he was on his way before I drudged back to my bed.

Adam took about fifteen minutes to arrive, and I heard him lecturing Jess from my room before he shut her door. He hated when she drank too much but he always caved when she needed him to help take care of her.

Devon: The front door is open can I come in?

Summer: Yeah, just lock it back when you do.

I put my phone down and laid back on my bed, contemplating whether I wanted to do homework or just watch dramas all night. Devon strolled in my room shutting the door behind him, a decorative bag in his hand.

"What's that?" I questioned. He sat down on my bed and handed it to me. I furrowed my brows before I looked through the bag finding a canvas and some oil paints. I had mentioned to him in passing that I wanted to pick up a new hobby and I asked if he could help me get into painting since he was a pretty good artist.

One thing he didn't like to brag about.

"Ahh, thank you! How much were these?" I asked inspecting the material. "That's not important, I had extra lying around so I don't mind sharing. Keep looking in the bag." I placed the canvas and the paints aside to find a small box and an envelope. I picked up the box first wondering what could possibly be in it.

I opened it to find a gold locket in the shape of a sun with my name engraved on it.

"Open it." Devon implored looking up at me smiling.

I opened the locket and in small writing in the center, the sentence will you be my girlfriend? was written on the inside.

"Do you like it?" I could tell he was feeling a bit nervous about giving it to me. I threw my arms around him and placed kisses all over his face. "I love it! Is the sun for Summer?" It was corny but very cute. No one had ever put thought into getting something like that for me.

"Yeah, I know it's kind of corny but you've always been a light in my life. So I wanted to give you a piece of the sunshine you always provided me."

I was at a loss for words. I turned my back to him giving him the necklace so he could put it on me. I moved my hair to the side and he clasped the locket running his hands down my shoulder. He kissed my neck lightly and chuckled into it.

"You never gave me an answer Summer."

I turned back around to look at him, placing a kiss on his lips. "Yes. I'd love to be your girlfriend." He smiled, and nodded his head to the bag. I had forgotten there was still an envelope in there. I tore it open and took out two tickets.

"It's for that new art exhibit you wanted to go to. Those tickets were really hard to get but I managed."

I looked at him trying to find the words that would accurately express the way I felt right now. When I couldn't find them I kissed him instead, pushing all the contents on my bed onto the floor. He climbed over on top of me, never breaking the kiss and I wrapped my legs around him.

Brb I'm gonna cry, but play best part by her for this scene. <3

Devon's POV

I wondered if I was being too forward earlier when I told her I was falling in love with her. That maybe I was rushing into it and speaking without thinking. But watching her open that box solidified everything I felt for her.

This wasn't just a fleeting feeling, I've loved Summer for years. Being with her like this just made way for that love to grow and change. I was experiencing things I've never felt before and I was happy I could share this feeling with her.

I was back home in Jersey when I got that necklace custom made. My mother and Olivia helped me pick out the design and they both agreed that she would love it. Summer had always helped me through dark times. She was there for me whenever I needed her and she didn't know how grateful I was for her friendship. She lit up every dark room I've ever been in and I wanted to return the favor.

"You know you're breaking so many hearts right now." She was laughing trying to blow hair out of her face. "What do you mean?" I ran my fingers by her ear brushing hair back. She bit her lip and shook her head keeping whatever she wanted to say to herself.

"The only heart I'm concerned about it yours."

She blushed and pulled me back into her devouring me in a kiss. I wanted to lose myself entirely within her. She was every addicts dream and I couldn't believe she was mine.

"What are you waiting for?" She questioned, her voice melodic and breathy.

I threw her blanket over us and claimed her lips as mine. There was no longer any words left to speak. The only noise I wanted to hear her make was moans and whimpers. We grabbed at each other's clothes practically ripping them off.

She was a puddle under me, wrapping her legs around me biting into my shoulder, her nails marking my back letting everyone know I was hers. Her voice was the most erotic thing I've ever heard when she was like this. I craved it, I craved her.

I spent the rest of the night making her mine over and over again.

...

Summer's POV

Me and Devon had practically been inseparable since he asked me to be his girlfriend. Word around campus had traveled fast that Devon was now taken, and I started to notice a few of the girls staring longer than they should have when I walked past them.

I tried my best to ignore it, but I hated extra attention on me. Devon had always been popular, even when we were younger. It was no surprise that we'd come to college and nothing changed.

I had been seeing Claire around more and more. I wasn't sure if she was purposely trying to cross paths with me or if it was just pure coincidence. I kind of felt bad for her, I didn't understand why she wanted to put so much effort into someone who clearly wasn't interested in her. She was a very beautiful girl, she could probably have anyone she wanted.

But I guess we always tend to want something we can't have.

The start of April was a busy month for me and all of my friends. With finals just around the corner we spent a lot of time in the library studying, often staying in there til three in the morning before we decided to call it a night. Tyler and Maya had also gotten cozy with each other. They would always show up to our study sessions together giggling to one another. Tyler sometimes never made it back to his room after he so kindly walked Maya to hers. Devon thought they were dating and just didn't want to tell anyone yet, but whatever the case was I was happy for them. They really looked good together.

"What time is it?" Jess had been throwing back coffee all night. "Its two in the morning." Maya slammed her phone down and we all sighed. "Summer, let's call it quits I'm tired." Devon rested his head on my shoulder barely able to keep his eyes open. "Yeah, it is pretty late, let's wrap it up."

Whispered cheers could be heard from everyone as we began gathering our things to return back to our respective rooms.

Well, some of us.

"You two have fun now!" Devon yelled to Tyler and Maya as they walked off in the direction of her building. Tyler flipped him off and Maya just laughed hanging on his arm.

"If you two are gonna have sex tonight could you try to keep it down? I don't feel like listening to music tonight." Jess laughed dragging her feet on the ground. I wanted to die from embarrassment but Devon thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

When we got back to the room Jess waved at me and Dev before she shut her door, probably throwing herself on the bed not even bothering to change her clothes.

"We're just sleeping tonight okay?" I was saying it to convince myself more than him. "Right, just sleeping." I could hear the sarcasm in his tone. "I'm serious Devon, no sex tonight!" I was trying my best to hold back a laugh as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm being very serious Summer. We're just sleeping." His breath tickled my neck and I fell back on the bed laughing.

My shirt had risen giving Devon full view of my stomach. He ran is fingers up and down my abdomen gently as my breathing slowed. I grabbed his hand and moved it higher up my shirt wanting to feel him on me.

"What are you doing? I thought we were just sleeping." He tilted his head to the side laughing, but kept his hand fimly in place.

"Tell me what you want Summer." His hand was now under my bra.

"I want you." It was almost a whisper but it was loud enough for him to hear. He smiled and leaned into me placing a hot kiss on my lips. His hands slipped down the the band of my sweats coaxing them down until they hit the floor.

"So much for just sleeping."

...

END

Enough with the short chapters!!

The way I actually cried writing this, I am so starved for affection.😞

Anyway we have a date at the art museum to get to before the semester sadly comes to an end.

Summer break please be kind to my OTP 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 8.6K 41
What do you do when your boyfriend of two years cheats on you and gets caught at junior prom, in front of the whole school? You grieve, you suffer, a...
283K 9.1K 43
Summer is left distraught when one of her loves cheats on her with her worst enemy, and she finds out her other boyfriends covered for him. When they...
327 14 36
"I'm sending you to Summer Camp." Sometimes, there are two words that you don't want to hear. Mine is Summer Camp. At Point Lookout Summer Camp every...
1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...