In love with a MONSTER ~ Buck...

由 beanstalkbaddie25

Y/N is the younger sister of the Odinson brothers, and when you go back to earth to help your brothers. You f... 更多

Chapter 1: 13 hours!
Chapter 2: Here to pick-up
Chapter 3: Filled with Rage
Chapter 4: Life of an Avenger
Chapter 5:The Room
Chapter 6: The man with a Metal arm
Chapter 7: An Old Friend
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Joining the U.S Army
Chapter 10: Sergeant Barnes
Chapter 11: Captain American to the rescue
Chapter 12: The day I lost everything
Chapter 13: Back Home
Chapter 14: Father's love
Chapter 15: Channel your powers
Chapter 16: Father's little girl
Chapter 17: I love you mother
Chapter 18: 70 years
Chapter 19: Back to reality
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: Bucky is alive?
Chapter 22: Mother's Necklace
Chapter 23: "You can't save me!"
Chapter 24: I promise
Chapter 25 - Alternate Plan
Chapter 26: Madripoor
Chapter 27: 32557038
Chapter 28: Sokovian Base
Chapter 29: the siblings
Chapter 30: What about us?
Chapter 31: Brother of the girl
Chapter 32: Leaving
Chapter 34: Downhill
Chapter 35: Hogun!
Chapter 36: Wakanda
Chapter 37: The story of the Power stone
Chapter 38: Memories
Chapter 39: The Carters
Chapter 40: Jesus Christ!
Chapter 41: You're Free
Chapter 42: Welcome Back!
Chapter 43: Calming
Chapter 44: First Date
Chapter 45: I know
Chapter 46: Unwanted Child
Chapter 47: My queen
Chapter 48: Slow and Steady
Chapter 49: Rebecca Elizabeth Barnes
Chapter 50: Loki is...
Chapter 51: Your niece
Chapter 52: Planning, planning, planning
Chapter 53: My butterfly
!Bonus! Explanation Chapter
!Bonus Chapter! Chapter 54: My doll
!!New Story!!

Chapter 33: Here with a friend!

671 21 5
由 beanstalkbaddie25

"Why have you brought a mortal here?" Odin asked standing up from his throne. 

"Father, he is Bucky, he is my friend and wanted to see where I was from so I thought I could bring him here." You said stepping forward, avoiding Loki's and Bucky's stare. Odin looked at the three of you for a second and spoke, "Fine! I will have the guards show him to his room, he can stay but I will the guards keep a close eye on him" You walked up to your father give him a hug and hurry Bucky and Loki out of the room. "We aren't done talk, Y/N. You when to earth without my permission." You stoped and turned to him .

"Well, I only when to save your sons asses. I think that deserves a thanks father" You smile. Odin shakes his head at your cockiness and gives you smile. 

You, Bucky and Loki walk to your room in silence not wanting to talk about what happen with Odin in front of the guards. You enter the room and immediately fall on your bed letting out a sigh "Ah, I miss this so much!" 

"So, we are just not gonna talk about the fact that you introduced me as your friend to your father." Bucky's tone was dour. "Why would you do that?"

"Because if my father know that you are my boyfriend, those guards that brought us here would have sliced us in half."

"Y/N!" Loki pushed himself off the wall.

"What?"

"You have to tell him, you can't just keep hiding it away. He will find out eventually."

"Loki-"

"It is fine, you didn't think he would come back" He nudged his head toward Bucky, "Tell him." 

"Tell me what?" Bucky stepped closer to you. You got up from your bed and walked Bucky to your balcony. 

"Bucky, after that day, when I came back, after all the powers" 

"Y/N babe, you have speak properly." He held your face pulling you closer. His touch all of a sudden made guilt run around your body. Tears started forming in your eyes, no matter how much you tried to push them down. You held his hands and brought it to your lip to place a soft kiss on his red knuckles. 

"After I started living here, I couldn't move on, I wanted to, but I couldn't." You look up at his ocean eyes. "I though maybe if I started seeing someone I could." You sucked a deep breath. "I- I have a boyfriend here." You looked down again, "I didn't think, I didn't know I would every find you again. I am sorry buck" You look up at his face with tears in your eyes blurring your vision. "I am sorry."

"Doll, please stop" Bucky wiped the tears from your eyes. "stop crying, its okay. Why are you crying? It's okay, please don't cry, I hate seeing you cry. Please" He let you wrap your hands around him. Smoothing your hair trying to calm you down "It's okay, don't worry about it okay. We will do something about it later" He said placing a kiss on your head and wrapping his hands around your back and leaning his head on yours looking at the view of your balcony. "You know what you are right, this view is way better than my room" He laughed. You pulled away giving him a smile and looked out at the scenery. 

"I will leave you two alone" Loki interrupted. You turned back and gave a small smile. Before he walked out he stopped at the door "I will get Thor updated, You guys rest up for today, I will see you two tomorrow at dawn in the garden." He said as he walked out. You go back to admiring the view and being able to do it with Bucky by your side. 

"I used to just sit here for hours on end thinking about you, longing for you, wanting to just sit here and spend the rest of my life with you." You broke the silence, a tear rolling down your eye at the memories of you sitting here in thinking about Bucky, wanting to be with him. Bucky looked down at you "Well you can now. What's stopping you doll?" 

For the first time in forever, you didn't have an answer or an explanation for that, you didn't have anything stopping you now from your happiness not any more. You just looked at Bucky and leaned into a kiss, it felt so real, so right. Everything that you every dreamed of, everything you every wanted was finally happening. You turned to your side to face Bucky, still kissing him as he pulled you on his lap. 

You sweet kiss turned into a more hungry and aggressive one, you hands gripping his soft brown hair, pulling it back as you descended your assault from his mouth to his jaw and neck, earning a muffled groan. As soon as Bucky felt your smirk against his skin, knowing how much power you had over him at the moment, he pulled you head up again, smashing your lips together, his hands traveling from your face down to your hips, pulling it closer to him as he stood up. You wrapped your legs around his waist, gripping on to his shirt, making sure you didn't fall.

Not breaking the kiss he walked out of the balcony, stumbling on a few stairs. The both of you giggled for a second and leaned back in for another open mouth kiss. Bucky threw you on the bed, and took of his jacket, and started unbuttoning his shirt with your help. "Why did you have to wear a button down shirt?" You tried to remove them, without ripping the shirt. He just chuckled at you comment and threw the shirt away, you unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants while he removed your shirt. He slowly pushed you down, and hovered over you on his arms. Placing kisses everywhere. He slowly moved down your body, pulling your jeans down. 

Although you got used to the metal arm, the sudden cold touch of it made you squeal, "We can't get caught doll, you gotta be quite" His voice sends a wave of chills. You just nod and bit your lip feeling his smirk against you. 

You woke up the next day with Bucky hands wrapped tightly around you, pulling your back closer to his chest. You twisted around making him grip onto you even tighter, you giggled at how needy, and clingy  he was, everyone would always day that he was distant and never really talked to them unless it was necessary, which was never according to him, but with you he was open, talking about what he did that day, or giving you kisses, and hugs showing you his undying love, reassuring you that he loved and care for you deeply. 

You look up to his face, his mouth slightly open as his face was tilted up, the sunlight hitting his face making his pale white skin glow, his light snore ensuring that he had a good night of sleep, you smiled at how cute he looked even when he was asleep.  You trying to get up, but he pulled you closer, placing a leg over you pulling you even closer as he wiggled down to rest his head on your shoulder. You smiled at kidish behavior and gently ran your hands through his hair, while placing a kiss on his forehead. You just lay there, playing with his hair thinking about how charming and physically affectionate and friendly Bucky was before hydra imprisoned him, and how he became so closed off, code and faked apathy to protect himself but now he was letting his guard down and remember what it's like to be loved again, with you, here. You zapped back when you felt Bucky's lips on your bare chest, "Good morning beautiful" He said in a deep, low and sleepy voice. You looked down at his face, his chin resting right in-between your breasts, his eye squeezed not able to adjust to the lighting yet, his pink lips stretched to the sides of his face, showing just a little of his perfect white teeth, his nose scrunched and red. "Good morning Barnes!" You said pulling his face up to kiss. 

"Someones in a really good mood" He smirked pulling away and fell back on the bed, you smiled at him for a second and got up, "Fuck!" You yell, pulling your clothes back on,

"What?" Bucky looks up at you from the bed. You turn and get distracted by how hot he looked in your bed, the thin silk sheets doing nothing to cover him up, pulled just above his waist line. His muscles clearly defined even when relaxed. His right arm folded under his head, showing his flexed bicep, his left hand laying to his side. His hair slightly messy, his lips pink and swollen, his nose and ears red. His eyes still dark filled with lust, and his lips pulled a smirk at how you gawking at him. "You up for another round?" His voice brought you back. You shook your head and laughed at his comment. 

"You tryna reach double digits or what?" You shove his clothes at him. "No, we have get going" You pull him up. He groans and sit up "Why?"

"Did you forget, Loki called us to meet him and Thor at the garden at dawn, and it is way past dawn, so get up and get ready, before they come in here finding their boyfriend-in-law naked." 

You guys rush to the garden to find Thor and Loki arguing about something. "Again, why are you guys always arguing?" You step into the garden with Bucky right behind you, you hug Thor and look back at Bucky. "Who is this?" He asked as he saw Bucky walk up behind you. 

"Ah, brother, this is James Bucky Barnes. He is-"

"The mortal that she is dating." Loki interrupted. 

"What, but I thought, isn't he, what about, who is?" Thor stuttered

"And that's not it, he is the infamous Winter Soldier"

"Brother!" You yelled, seeing Bucky tense up, "What is wrong with you, I though we talked about this already." You walked up to him, but Bucky's hand stopped you.  You turn around to see his relaxed form, now stiff and tense. The smile that was there a few seconds was now long down, his eyes turned cold and dark. "Buck, I am sorry." You try to wiggle your hand out but his grip only tightens as he stares off. "Buck, it hurts, Bucky!" You voice brings him back, his cold eyes softens, and his grip releases. 

"I, I should, I have to go" He walks out. You turn to see Loki and Thor stand there in confusion.

"What the hell was that?" No responses

"Loki, I swear to god if you don't start talking right now, I won't hesitate to do something." 

"No, I didn't mean it like that, I was trying to explain to Thor who he was, I didn't mean to trigger him or anything." You roll your eyes, and walk out trying to fine Bucky. 

"Buck? Are you in here?" you slowly open the door to your room, finding him sitting on the bench on the balcony, "I am sorry, I don't know why I have a bunch of idiots for brother." You walk up to him. "He didn't mean it like that"

"I am sorry James" Loki says walking in right behind you with Thor. Bucky turns around to see Loki and Thor hovering right behind you, a genuine guilty look on all of you. He studies you three for a second and give you a small smile, mostly meant for you. You walk up to him and hug him, with his head buried into your stomach, as you feel a light kiss on your stomach. You lean down and a place a kiss on his head, "I love you" You whispered into his hair, the musky, vanilla smell of his shampoo filled you lungs, giving you a sense of safety and home. He wrapped his hands around you pulling you closer, gently swaying back and forth. 

"Ahem!" Loki coughed, "We are still in the room." His weirdly British soundly voice got you out of your dream. "We have to talk about a way to tell father about you guys."

"He is not doing to be happy, Y/N" Thor added. 

"Yeah, well I was never one to bring him happy news anyway" Which was true, you left home, when he tried to get you married, you went to Midgard, fell in love with a mortal, lost them, came back, almost killed your father, and yourself, twice, went back to Midgard after being told not to, found out your lover was now the most deadly assassin, and had killed thousands for 70 years, fell in love with him again, fucked him, a lot, and brought a semi-stable 100 year old man back as your boyfriend. No too messed.

"Whatever we need to figure out a way to tell him without him blowing up again." Loki said walking around the room. 

"Wait, what do you mean again?" You asked, confused. 

"Oh well, when we came back and you didn't he suspected you were up to no good" Loki entered Thor, "A huge lecture about how you never listen, and can't stay put"

"So what did you guys tell him, how is fine with me being back?"

"Oh, we told him that you were hurt and decided to stay until you were doing fine," Thor answered 

"When we told him that you got so close to the avengers that you wanted to stay with them a little bit longer. When he started to get suspicious, I came down to get you" Loki added, "Which just happens to be after you found James" He pointed to Bucky.

"I need to talk to Sif, you guys take Bucky out of the palace, we can't have Hogun see him just yet. I have to first tell Sif, and we can all regroup and think of a way to tell Hogun and father." Loki and Thor nodded, you nodded back at them and turned to Bucky, "Are you gonna be okay? You don't have to go if you don't want to"

"It's okay, it should be fine"

"Yeah! A little time with my future brother-in-law will be fun" Thor joked, making you go red. You and Bucky were gonna get married, but you guys never talked about it, at least not officially. You turned to see Bucky just smile at Thor comment.  You hugged them goodbye and walked to Sif's room, trying to avoid Hogun at all costs. 

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

496K 10.6K 26
Y/n wasn't a hero, she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Being captured by hydra was not a walk in the park. This is my first fanfic, I...
5.8K 119 29
⚠️ This following story contains - Mature Content, Miscarriage, Mentions of Domestic Abuse, Alcohol Consumption and Traumatic Child Birth. If this i...
86.4K 2K 115
Victoria Parker is the twelve years older sister of none other than Peter Parker aka Spiderman. After their parents died, they both went to an orphan...
184K 2.5K 24
Bucky and y/n POV As Tony Stark's younger sister you sure have his sarcasm and brains. Tony has kept you a secret to keep you safe from his enemies...