Love or host (dream x feminin...

By lannakinz

You apply for dreams love or host and win. But a close friend get jealous and tries to mess up your relations... More

About the story
Applying
The interview
Love? or host?
The second Elimination
The third Elimination
The fourth Elimination
Final two Eliminations
SHE CHOSE HOST
Late night calls
Deffo flerting
Four days
I made it
Streaming
You Left Me
Feelings?
Merch discord part 1
Merch discord part 2
Lies?
Kiss and Tell
The Deal
She Knows
For You
LOH Part 2
See You Later
Y/N LOVE OR HOST
The winner of Y/N's love or host
Butterflies
Epilogue
Final A/N
Mini SEQUEL - Will you marry me
QNA

The first Elimination

9.8K 215 249
By lannakinz

A/N

Text like this for now means it's Austin speaking.

It was time. Austin had now already started streaming. 24k brown magic is playing some music on His guitar. He was so good at guitar. He always made it enjoyable, before the show. I'm listening to him play while we wait for Austin to tell us to start.

The call is very quiet as we are all very excited. Dreams in the zoom but we can't see his face. He was a faceless YouTuber. I didn't really mind it, I thought it was actually cool. I seen a lot of his fan art with his mask and it's all really cool.

I look back at the stream to see it's Austin on the screen now. Introducing himself and Dream. I would say I was nervous but I wasn't. I felt extremely confident. I picked host because I knew I wasn't going to win. So I didn't really have anything to lose.

I mute the stream because I know Austin's coming in at any second, and I don't want it echoing. I'm sitting there waiting and reading chat. Everyone was cheering for a different person. When I seen my name my smile grew bigger. People were actually cheering for me.

I looked over at the viewers 178k. My eyes grew wide for a second. I've never been live in front of any more than 3k people at a time. This was all so new to me. But I loved it. I'm pulled out of my thoughts as I hear a voice speak.

"LADIES WAVE TO THE CAMERA, YOU'RE ON LOVE OR HOST FEATURING DREAM," Austin announces. We all waved at the camera and smile. "Welcome aboard thanks for all joining us today Ladies. Today we have Dream who has never been on the show before. How about Dream you give us a little introduction will ya."

"Okay well hello, my names Dream or Clay. I'm 21, I live in Florida with Sapnap. And I play Minecraft." We give him all light cheers. "Thank you Dream. Now Dream I want you to look around. See all these beautiful ladies who took time out of their days to come try and win your heart Dream." He laughs "Yeah I see." Dream says. "Let's not waste anymore of their time. Let's do some introductions, first on the cast we have Ms ofeilabear."

Everyone claps and she starts to speak. "Hi Dream my names ofeliabear. I'm known to be one of the biggest roblox streamers. I'm here today because I heard you stream Minecraft, and streaming Minecraft makes you a millionaire. I'm really attracted to millionaires."

"So what you only want him for his fucking money," Minx says. "Yes, I mean no no of course not. I like Dream for his... Dreams." Dream, and few others, and I start laughing. "Alright thank you very much, welcome Aboard the show ofeliabear", Austin says and everyone claps for her.

I like Ofelia I seen her on love or host before. She's really funny and super pretty. She also does really good bits. She also has Dreams name up on the wall behind her.

"Okay next on the list. We have, Qwuacc aka heather, joining us here today. Why don't you introduce yourself." "Okay hello I'm Qwuacc or you can call me heather, it's up to you. I'm a variety streamer. I stream all types of games I sometimes play Minecraft, and I also do art streams. I'm here for Dreams love so hopefully I can get it." We all Clap for her. "Okay thank you very much welcome Qwuacc, aboard the show".

Heather was always so sweet. She had short brown hair that really fit her. She also had a soft sweet voice.

"Next on our list we have. For the first time on this show, we have. Ms. Makorish, Come on and introduce yourself." "Okay hello everyone, my names Makorish, or you can just call me Ash. I stream Minecraft, Mostly bedwars. I'm 24 from Kentucky , and I really like pizza rolls." "Pizza rolls? Why Pizza rolls," Dream ask. "Because pizza rolls are delicious why else?" "Fair point" I say. "Okay thank you so much Makorish, welcome aboard the show."

Makorish she seemed funny when we chatted earlier. She's new to love or host just like me so I don't really know her. But she's stunning. She had long thick curly hair. And a crop top with the word Queen on it. She also had brown eyes to that matched her hair. She had A green screen that was set In Minecraft.

"Next up on our list of contestants. All the way from the UK. We have Ms Caprice, Caprice go ahead an introduce yourself." "Thank you darling. Hello Dream, I'm 26 from the UK. I'm a variety streamer. I do things like makeup and gaming. I'm not that new to twitch I've been streaming for a few months now. I've been really into shooter games lately and yeah that's about it." "Look it's Tommy's mother, motherinnit," Dream mocks. "Yes yes I'm know for being motherinnit." "Thank You caprice welcome aboard the show."

I've always loved caprice. She was always so sweet and loving. I wouldn't be surprised if she won. She was so nice to me on my interview that we even follow each other on Twitter, and messaged each other once. She was like a mother figure with her wise words.

"Next up to be introduced is, it's also her first time on the show is Ms. JennaMarsh, go ahead and introduce yourself." "Okay Hello I'm JennaMarsh you can just call me Jenna, and no I'm not blind if you guys know the reference. I'm mainly a just chatting streamer, I do game a little bit but not too much. I'm 19 I live in Florida but I'm from California, and I can't wait to get to know you Dream." "What part of Florida do you live in," Dream ask. "Oh I live in Winter Haven". "Oh that's really close that's only and hour away. That's very cool." Dream says. "Okay thank you Jenna welcome aboard the show".

Jenna was also new to the show. I liked her vibes she gave off nice vibes. When we talked earlier she was kind've quiet. But not that we're in the show she seems less shy. She had long black straight hair that went down past her shoulders. Her background was bland just a purple wall. But it had a picture that said I follow my Dreams, How fitting.

"Up next to introduce herself. This is also her first time on the show, we have Ms. U/N. Go ahead and introduce yourself." It was my turn to introduce myself. I had already prepared my introduction in my head. "Thank you Austin, Hello Dream I'm so excited to be here. My names U/N or Y/N. I'm a variety streamer, I stream first person shooter games, all the way to games like Stardew valley. Im 21 years old. I live all the way in New York, Not close as others but we can make it work. I'm really excited to get to know you and have fun on the show today." When I spoke I had all the confidence in the word. "Quick question," Dream says. "Go for it it," I say. "Have you ever played Minecraft," Dream asks. I laugh "No I haven't played Minecraft before. Just kidding I play a little bit I mainly play in the hipixel sever a lot". "That's great to hear. How is the snow currently in New York," he asks. "There actually no snow here currently. It was also a sunny day today as well." "Wow I expected it to be a winter wonderland," he says. "Well it's not", I laugh. "Thanks you so much Ms. U/N welcome aboard the show".

I felt really good about this first round. I think Dream really liked my vibes. It also seemed like he was interested in the fact that u played Minecraft which made sense. I felt like my introduction stuck out more than the others, So I'm thinking I'm safe for this round. I get I text from my phone and I look at it.

LIONS CAGE
x3 new messages

Ken:YESSSS GIVE THAT INTRODUCTION.

Melody: Your introduction was so nice.

Ken: Show him what the fuck he dealing with.

I laugh and close my messages and start to pay attention again to see that it's susu turn.

"-I also have a big knife collection," Susu says. I must've tuned her out for a minute. "How many knifes do you have," Dream asks. "A lot," is all she responded with. Dream laughs. "Okay thank you so much Susu welcome aboard the show."

I've seen Susu on the show twice before. She was really sweet. Even though she has scary interest. She is one of the most nicest people I've seen on this show.

"Okay next up to introduce herself today. On for her hundredth time, we have Minx go ahead and introduce yourself." "She doesn't need to introduce herself we all already know," Dream laughs as he speaks. "Hey listen here Dream you little fucker. This is my introduction and I'm going to introduce myself, you little green fuck." Everyone laughs at Minx's comeback. She settles down. "Anyways. Hello I'm Minx I'm 24, I'm a variety streamer, and I'm honestly here just too look for fucking love man. Yes I've been on the show multiple times before, and things didn't really work out But listen. There's a saying and it goes, 'People change like the tides in the ocean.' I'm people and I could change too." "Yeah I don't know where you've heard that before," Dream says sarcastically. "Okay thank you very much Minx welcome aboard the show, again." "Oh you shut your fucking mouth Austin". Everyone laughs

I really loved minx. She was always so funny and always had the best bits. She comes off as aggressive and mean. But in reality she is one of the most nicest caring content creators out there.

"We have our second to last contestant here, Welcoming her back the to show we have. Ms. Ninzkabinz let's have you introduce yourself. "Hello My names Nina, I'm 20 years old and I'm a variety streamer. They say that you need to follow your Dreams. But my Dreams are to be with Dream. While she says that she picks up a plastic plate with a smile face on it and puts it over her face. There's a mix of Awww ms and laughs in the group. "Why a plastic plate." Dream asks "Y'know dream its better to not asks questions." "Okay I won't ask any questions," He laughs. "Okay thank you Nina, Welcome aboard the show".

Nina was one of the most funniest people to ever come on love or host. She never disappoints when it comes to her bits. She was really sweet and lovely, she also had an amazing accent as well.

"Last on the list here today we have Ms. Adrianah go ahead and introduce yourself." "Hi my names Adrianah, I'm 20 years old, and I currently live in Texas. I'm a full time twitch streamer, and I'm here because I'm really attracted to Leo men." "Oh really do you know," Dream says in a way you can hear him holding back laughter. She just nods her head while a few others laugh. "Adrianah welcome aboard thank you for joining us."

Adrianah was great on love or host when I seen her. She was really pretty. I also seen her on TikTok, she already had a strong following. She was one best women on here. Everyone one here was so amazing, I wouldn't mind any of them winning.

"Dream it is now that time of the show were you have to make your first elimination." "Is time already I don't even know who to pick." Dream says. I'm surprised he doesn't know he usually seems so confident but I guess this is way more intense than any situation ever. "Yes Dream it is, I need you to Dm me who you think should get eliminated." "This is hard I barely know anyone." I speak up, "I mean first impression are everything Dream." "That's is so true," heather inputs. "Okay looks like Dream make his decision. Are you sure about this Dream." "I pretty sure about this," Dream says. "Okay let's get this show on the road."

Austin starts announcing who's safe and who isn't. "Ofeliabear you are safe." "Thank you very much Dream," Ofelia says.

"Qwuacc. You're safe." "Thanks you Dream," Heather says.

"Ms. Makorish you are also safe." She pumps her fist.

"Caprice, darling you are safe." "Thank you Austin." She says. "Don't thank me thank Dream." "Yeah thank me you're safe because of me." Caprice laughs, "Thanks Dream."

Austin speaks again, "Ms. Jenna. You are in the bottom three." She perks up,  "That's okay I'll never back down from a challenge. I'll fight for Dreams love". "YEAH FIGHT FOR ME," Dream yells out and starts wheezing "God is my tea ready," I say and everyone laughs while Dream continues wheezing.

"Y/N you are. Safe." "That's pretty Pog." As I say that I Put two thumbs ups and smile into the camera.

"Susu I'm so sorry you're in the bottom three." "Oh goddamit," she says that and sit back and crosses her arms.

"MINX. Unfortunately you are safe." "Oh for fucks sake I thought I was in the bottom three already. Well thank you Dream." Dream just chuckles.

"Nina you are safe. Adrianah you are in the bottom three" "See I knew you liked the paper plate. Nina says while She takes it and put it back over her face. I start laughing.

As I'm laughing I look over at my phone to see that I got some text messages from the group chat.

LIONS CAGE
x4 new messages

Ken: ayyye you're safe.

Melody: "that's pretty Pog".
Gurl you have to act more excited than that.

Ken: ^

Lol.:Y/N

Ken: Don't just say lol do it.

Next round.:Y/N

Ken: It may not be a next round the way you acting.

I got this.
I know what I'm doing trust me.:Y/N

Melody: It don't seem like like it.

Ken: right.

Y'all stop hating lemme do me.:Y/N

Ken: Okay just don't fuck it up.
We want to see you win.

Melody: Buts it's okay if you loose bc u got past the first round

Yeah yeah whatever you say.:Y/N

At this point I decided to close my messages and look back to see Susu had already defended herself. It was now time for Adrianah to go.

"Adrianah please go ahead and defend yourself." "Okay hi Dream, You probably didn't get the best first impression of me, but that's okay. I would really like to get to know you better. So I would really appreciated it if you kept me on." "Okay thank your very much Adrianah."

"Jenna please defend yourself." "Dream Im just gonna be real here. You're a cool dude that does manhunts. I don't Even know what that is but it sounds cool. But hey you're the man I'm on the hunt for you. You can run far, and I'll always be chasing you." Dream laughs, "Manhunts a Minecraft thing." "Oh well. I don't know fuck we could do it in Minecraft shit." Dream laughs harder. I join in laughing, his laugh was really contagious but I liked that.

"Okay Dream are you sure with your decision." "Yup I'm sure." "Okay. I'm gonna save one of you. That person is Jenna you're safe." She smiles "Even though I don't know about manhunt ladies take notes."

"Okay that just leaves Susu and Adrianah." "I'm so nervous," Susu says." It was an awkward pause I know from the stream sides there's music. But on this end it just complete silence and it even makes me nervous.

"It is the end of the road for Susu." She signs and her shoulders drop. "Can I a least ask why." "Okay, I just feel like this whole time your really weren't feeling it. You seem like you weren't fully going for it." "I understand next time go full out," Susu says."Susu had an opportunity to choose between love or host before the show began. And, She, Chose. Love." Susu just nods her head. "Goddamit." Dream says as he hits his desk. "Susu please shout out your channel." "Twitch.tv/Susu_jpg, I stream so please go check it out sometime. Thank you Austin for having me today." "Thank you so much for being here any last words before you go Susu." "This was a lot of fun thank you for having me. Also nice meeting you Dream and bye guys. She waves to the camera. We all wave back at her and then she leaves the call.

I felt guilt creeping through my body as she got eliminated. It wasn't because was got eliminated it was she because she chose love. He got a love out of the way and there was for sure one more host. But that quickly faded once The next round started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.2K 25
Live with boys, they said. It'll be fun, they said. "Nick, I swear to fucking god, if you try to dye my cat blue one more time, I'll pour water on y...
40.4K 1.5K 100
T.W. sexual content homophobia explicit language I am not in love with my bestfriend. I am not in love with my bestfriend. I am in love with my b...
58.1K 2.1K 16
Do you know the game were two friends act like they are dating and who ever falls in love first looses? Yeah that's basically what happens here. „If...
72.2K 1.4K 24
"Yeah, your my minecraft girlfriend now, I've decided that." "We haven't even been on a minecraft date, how is that possible huh?" Two people who don...