His Witch, Her Wolf - Book 2

By dani1754

Leila Santiago-McCall is back! After defeating the alpha and knowing the truth about who killed her family, L... More

~Characters~
~Omega Part 1~
~Omega Part 2~
~Shape-Shifted Part 1~
~Shape-Shifted Part 2~
~Ice Pick Part 1~
~Ice Pick Part 2~
~Abomination Part 1~
~Abomination Part 2~
~Venomous Part 1~
~Venomous Part 2~
~Frenemy~
~Restraint Part 1~
~Restraint Part 2~
~Raving Part 1~
~Raving Part 2~
~Party Guessed Part 1~
~Party Guessed Part 2~
~Fury Part 1~
~Battlefield Part 1~
~Battlefield Part 2~
~Master Plan Part 1~
~Master Plan Part 2~
Book 3?
Book 3 is up!

~Fury Part 2~

2.6K 73 6
By dani1754

Leila's POV

When we made it to Mr. Stilinski's office, Matt let me go and Scott instantly pulled me behind him. Matt then made us get rid of all the evidence that links him to the murders.

Matt sat and watched us get rid of the evidence. Scott and I finished shredding the papers while Stiles deleted all the files and evidence on the computer.

"Deleted. And we're done. All right, so, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first - whatever that means - I think we're good here, right? So I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the kanima" Stiles told him.

Suddenly, we heard a car pull up and saw headlights through the window. It was Mom. "Sounds like your mom's here, McCalls" Matt told us.

I had tears in my eyes as I thought about my mom. I already lost one mom, I couldn't lose another. "Matt, p-please don't do this" I begged him as a tear fell.

"When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt" Scott told him as we heard the door to the station open, making me more scared.

"If you don't move... now, I'm gonna kill Stiles first, and then your mom" Matt told him.

After that, I moved closer to Scott as we walked past Matt, but Matt grabbed me again. "We're moving. You don't need to keep grabbing her" Scott told him.

"I'm using her as leverage, so you don't do anything stupid. Like I told Leila, as much as I love her, I will shoot her" Matt told him, making me cringe when he said he loves me.

"Now keep moving" he ordered them.

Scott hesitated and looked at me, I gave him a nod and a small smile, to try and reassure him that I was okay. Scott started walking towards the door, where our mom was waiting for us.

"Open it" Matt ordered Scott.

"Please" Scott begged him.

Matt pulled my head back by my hair, making me wince and he put the gun to my temple, "Open the door" Matt told Scott, who looked at me in concern and worry.

He slowly turned to the door and opened it, but it wasn't mom who was standing there. "Derek" I said in relief, seeing him standing there and that he was okay since I haven't heard from him in a while.

"Oh, thank God" Scott said, also relieved to see Derek.

Derek glanced at him then locked eyes with me before he fell to the ground paralyzed. Behind Derek, was a half-transformed Jackson.

Derek and I locked eyes again and saw how Matt was holding me with the gun pointed at my head, making him growl at Matt.

Matt let me go and Stiles put me between him and Scott as Matt went over by Derek. "This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek asked, raising an eyebrow at him. I could tell Derek was still angry at Matt for holding a gun to my head.

"Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf" Matt told him before standing back up and turning to us.

"Oh, yeah, that's - that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, witches, Kanimas. It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon. Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?" Matt added.

"Abominable snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal" Stiles told him sarcastically.

Suddenly, Jackson scratched the back of Stiles' neck. "Hey!" Scott and I exclaimed, but Jackson turned to us with his claws as a warning to not try anything.

"You bitch" Stiles told Matt before he fell on top of Derek, paralyzed as well.

"Get him off of me" Derek grunted in anger and annoyance.

"Oh, I don't know, Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair. Just like me and Leila" Matt told him, walking towards me.

He made me stand in front of him as he had his arm around my waist tightly and I felt his breath on my neck, making me want to throw up.

"It must kinda suck, though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless" Matt told Derek before placing a kiss on my neck, making me shiver in disgust and Derek growl angrily at Matt.

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am" Derek told him angrily.

"Yeah, bitch" Stiles added before we heard another car pull up. Scott and I looked at each other in fear and worry as we both knew that this time it was mom.

Matt turned us to Scott, "Is that her? Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her."

"Guys, don't trust him!" Stiles exclaimed before Matt pushed me into Scott, who caught me. Matt turned Stiles over and put his shoe on top of Stiles' throat and started to choke him.

"This work better for ya?" Matt asked us as Stiles' face started turning red.

"Okay, just stop! Stop!" Scott yelled at him, but Matt didn't stop. "Stop it, Matt!" I yelled at him.

"Then do what I tell you to" Matt told us.

"Okay. All right. Stop!" Scott told him and he finally took his foot off of Stiles, letting him breathe.

Matt turned Jackson, "You, take 'em in there" he then turned to Scott and I, "You two - with me."

Matt ripped me away from Scott and pulled me towards him. I thrashed in his grip, trying to get away from him, but Matt wasn't having it.

He wrapped his hand around my throat and pointed the gun at my forehead, "What did I say about doing something stupid?"

Derek kept growling at him as Jackson moved him into the other room with Stiles. Matt turned me around and forced me to follow Scott towards the front, where mom was.

We stood in the hallway and saw her, "Mom?" Scott called out.

"You scared me, where is every-" Mom stopped when she saw Matt's arm wrapped around my neck and a gun pointed at Scott.

"Mom, just do what he says. He promised he wouldn't hurt you" Scott told her as Mom looked between Scott and I worriedly.

"He's right" Matt said before shooting Scott, making mom and I scream.

I had tears in my eyes as I watched Scott fall. I knew he would heal, but it just reminded me so much of what happened to Mateo.

I pushed Matt's arm off of me and went over to Scott to try and cover up the gunshot wound from mom.

"Scott! Leila! Stiles! What happened?" I heard Mr. Stilinski shout from where he was locked up.

"But I didn't say I wouldn't hurt you" Matt told Scott.

"Wait, baby-" Mom tried to come over to us, but Matt pointed the gun towards her, "Back, back!" he yelled.

"Mom, mom, stop!" I told her, afraid Matt would hurt her too.

"I said get back" Matt told her again.

"Scott" Mom said as she looked back at us.

"Mom, do it. Please, mom" Scott told her as we held his bloody side. Mom slowly stepped back as Matt continued to point the gun at her, "Get up, McCall" he told Scott.

"Matt? Matt, listen to me-" Mr. Stilinski shouted.

"Shut--shut--shut up! Everybody shut the hell up!" Matt yelled before looking at Scott and pointing the gun at Mom, "Now, get up, or I shoot her next!"

I helped Scott up and Matt made us go back to the cells and he locked Mom in a cell. "Please, he needs to see a doctor" Mom told Matt.

"You think so?" Matt asked Mom.

"Hey, hey, you listen to me!" Mr. Stilinski exclaimed trying to get Matt's attention.

"It's all right. I'm okay" Scott told them, trying to calm everyone down.

"No, honey, you're not okay" Mom told him sadly as more tears fell from her eyes. "It doesn't hurt, Mom" Scott tried to assure her and not worry her.

"'Cause that's the adrenaline, okay?" Mom told him before turning to Matt, "Please, let me - let me just take a look at him, okay? I mean, I can help stop the bleeding."

"They have no idea, do they?" Matt asked us.

"Please. Let me just take a quick look. I-" Mom begged but Matt cut her off, "Shut - shut - shut - shut up! Lady, if you keep talking, I'm gonna put the next bullet through his head" Matt told her.

"Okay. Okay" Mom said.

"Back to the front McCalls" Matt told us.

Scott and I looked at mom one more time before walking out and into the room where Derek, Stiles, and Jackson are. Derek and I looked at each other and he sighed in relief when he saw that I was okay.

"The evidence is gone. Why don't you just go?" I asked Matt.

"You - you think the evidence mattered that much, huh? No, no, I - I want the book" Matt told us.

"What - what book?" Scott asked him.

"The bestiary. Not just a few pages, I want the entire thing" Matt told us.

"We don't have it. It's Gerard's" I told him. "What do you want it for, anyway?" Scott asked him.

"I need answers" Matt said, looking very frustrated.

"Answers to what?" Scott asked.

"To this" Matt said and lifted up his shirt. We saw Kanima scales forming on his side. Scott then had to text Allison to bring the bestiary here. Matt then took Scott into another room.

Once he left, I went straight towards Derek and gave him a kiss. We cut it short since Stiles was right next to us. "Are you okay?" Derek asked me.

I nodded, "I'm okay, but he injected me with vervain. I can't use any magic."

"Hey. You know what's happening to Matt?" Stiles asked Derek.

"I know, the book's not gonna help him. You can't just break the rules, not like this" Derek told him.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked. "The universe balances things out. Always does" I explained.

"Is it because he's using Jackson to kill people who don't deserve it?" Stiles asked us. "And killing people himself" Derek added.

"So if Matt breaks the rules of the Kanima, he becomes the Kanima?" Stiles asked us and I nodded, "Balance."

"Will he believe us if we tell him that?" Stiles asked us. "Not likely" Derek told him.

"Okay, he's gonna kill all of us when he gets that book, isn't he?" Stiles asked. "Yep" Derek answered.

Stiles sighed, "All right, so what do we do? Do we just - do we just sit here and wait to die?"

"Unless I can figure out a way to push the toxin out of my body faster. Like triggering the healing process" Derek told us and that's when I noticed his claws in his thigh.

"Aw, gross" Stiles commented in disgust.

"I can feel my magic start to slowly come back" I told them.

Derek looked up at me, "Whatever happens, be careful, okay?" I nodded, "I'll be okay, I promise."

"So is that hypothetical situation we talked about getting any less hypothetical?" Stiles asked Derek.

"I think so. I can move my toes" Derek told him. Stiles sighed, "Dude, I can move my toes."

Suddenly, the lights went out in the entire building and the alarm went off. Then I heard gunshots going off and glass breaking. The Argents are here. Scott ran into the room and helped Stiles up as Derek started to slowly get up.

"Take him! Go!" Derek told us.

I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him, "I love you."

"I love you, too. Stay safe" he told me before I grabbed Stiles' other arm and we ran out of the room.

As we ran through different rooms, I waved my hand and the door closed and locked behind us.

Jackson was following us and was knocking down the doors until we made it into the interrogation room and we locked the door. Scott put Stiles down in a chair.

"Don't move" he told him, making Stiles give him a look, "You know what I mean."

After we got Stiles situated, Scott and I started running down the hall, but got stopped by Allison, who was pointing a crossbow at us.

"Allison" Scott said.

"Where's Derek?" she asked us still pointing the crossbow at us. "What are you doing?" Scott asked, moving in front of me.

"If you're not going to tell me, then get out of my way" she told him before aiming the crossbow at me, "Where is he?" she asked me.

I glowed my eyes and glared at her, "I will knock you on your skinny ass, if you keep pointing that at me."

"What happened to you?" Scott asked her. She pointed the crossbow at him, "Scott... Scott, you need to stay away from me right now. You need to go. Just stay away from me."

She kept her crossbow aimed at him, which made me nervous. I couldn't take any chances. I jerked my hand forward, causing her crossbow to hit her in the face then I pushed my palm forward, making her fly into the wall and knocked her out.

"Why did you do that?" Scott yelled at me.

"Right now with the way she is, she can't be trusted" I told him, making him shake his head at me.

"Scott, she pointed a crossbow at us, at you. I don't care if she's my friend or not, I'm not going to lose another brother" I added with tears in my eyes and he frowned at me.

"I can't lose you too, Scotty. I won't lose you. So if I have to knock out your girlfriend and my friend to keep you alive, then that's what I'll do" I finished.

He sighed but nodded. After that, we split up, he went to go deal with Matt and Jackson while I went to go get mom and Mr. Stilinski. I ran toward the cell area where I saw Stiles on the floor.

"Stiles, what are you doing?" I whispered to him. Suddenly, I heard my mom scream. I looked up and saw Mr. Stilinski knocked out by Matt.

"Matt? Matt, please, listen to me. My son has been shot, I don't know where my daughter is, and I've heard other gunfire, and I don't know what's happening, but can you please just let me see my kids?" my mom begged him.

"How totally clueless are you people?" Matt asked her, pointing his gun at her.

I ran at Matt and slammed him against the bars of my mom's cell, making him groan in pain. "You're not taking another mom away from me" I told him before shoving him to the ground.

He turned and aimed his gun at me, making my mom scream, "No!"

I put my hands up, "Scutum" and a shield formed in front of me and mom as Matt tried to shoot me.

Suddenly, I heard heavy breathing and growling. I turned to the doorway and saw a shifted Derek growling at Matt. Derek took a step towards Matt until the Kanima came into the room as well.

They roared at each other before they began to fight and Matt took this opportunity to run. I wanted to go after him, but I wanted to keep my mom safe. Derek and the Kanima continued to fight until the Kanima kicked Derek into the wall.

The Kanima then turned to me and mom and hissed at us. I glowed my eyes and pushed my hand forward, throwing him into the wall and fell.

It got up again and was about to charge at me until Scott came and threw the Kanima away from me. The Kanima ran off and Derek chased after it.

"Oh, God, Scott, you okay? Scott?" Mom asked and called to Scott, who was still shifted. He hesitated before turning and showing her his werewolf form.

She looked at him in disbelief and fear. She began to cry more and step farther into the cell, away from him. Scott looked at her heart broken and looked down.

"Scotty" I said softly. He gave me a glance before running out of the room.

I sighed before turning to the cell, "Mom?" I said softly, but all I heard was her quiet crying.

I put my hands to the door of the cell, "Dissero" and the door unlocked.

I went into the cell and walked towards my mom, who stepped away from me and I won't lie, it did hurt a lot that she did that.

"W-What are you? What's Scott?" she asked me fearfully.

I gave her a small smile, "I'm a witch. I have been since the day I was born. Scott's a werewolf, but you don't have to be afraid of us. We're still your kids and we'd never hurt you. That will never change."

I slowly gave her my hand, she hesitated before taking my hand. Then she wrapped her arms around me and cried again.

"I'll explain everything at home, I promise" I told her, hugging her back. I just hope she doesn't look at us differently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 4.8K 21
Sequel To "Scott's Mate" **** Ariana Hale just arrived back to Beacon Hills from London. She reunites with the McCall pack, happy as can be. But of...
98K 2.8K 108
Love. Be afraid. Y/N Hale, the daughter of Peter Hale, attends Beacon Hills Highschool with her best friends, Lydia Martin and Jackson Whittemore. ...
106K 2.8K 25
After everything that has happened to Clara and her friends, they all thought everything would go back to normal, well as normal as you can get in Be...
18.7K 453 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...