LOCK : Children of Wolves Boo...

By edenivey

Crew is the second son in the Meier's clan. The Vice President of the Gang of Wolves. The reclusive brother... More

MEET CREW
Prologue
Chapter One - Crew
Chapter Two - Evie
Chapter Three - Crew
Chapter Four - Evie
Chapter Five - Crew
Chapter Six - Evie
Chapter Seven - Crew
Chapter Eight - Evie
Chapter Nine - Crew
Chapter Ten - Evie
Chapter Eleven - Crew
Chapter Twelve - Evie
Chapter Thirteen - Crew
Chapter Fourteen - Evie
Chapter Fifteen - Crew
Chapter Sixteen - Evie
Chapter Seventeen - Crew
Chapter Eighteen - Evie
Chapter Twenty - Evie
Chapter Twenty One - Crew
Chapter Twenty Two- Evie
Chapter Twenty Three- Crew
Chapter Twenty Four - Evie
Chapter Twenty Five - Crew
Chapter Twenty Six - Crew
Chapter Twenty Seven - Crew
Chapter Twenty Eight - Evie
Chapter Twenty Nine - Evie
Chapter Thirty - Crew
Chapter Thirty One - Crew
Chapter Thirty Two - Crew
Chapter Thirty Three - Evie
Chapter Thirty Four - Evie
Chapter Thirty Five - Crew
Chapter Thirty Six - Evie
Chapter Thirty Seven - Evie
Chapter Thirty Eight - Crew
Chapter Thirty Nine - Crew
Chapter Forty - Evie
Chapter Forty One - Crew
Chapter Forty Two - Evie
Chapter Forty Three- Crew
Epilogue - Crew
A Note From the Author

Chapter Nineteen - Crew

4.1K 168 5
By edenivey

Evie is just like I remember, only slightly better. She's more confident now. Sexier. Not as unsure about herself.

"That was fucking hot," I whisper, planting a kiss against her hair.

She giggles and then bites her lip again. "Did it still feel... um? Just as good?" she asks shyly.

"Uhh yeah, couldn't you tell I liked it?" I ask, looking down at my jizz leaking out of her, dripping down to the bathtub floor.

"No, I mean-" her cheeks flush. Evie was always embarrassed talking about sex. "I mean, like, since I've had a baby. Does it feel different?"

"Same house, different layout. It's like it's been remodeled." I shrug.

Her face goes white.

Laughing, I cup her face in my hands. "Definitely not a bad thing, babe. I said it was remodeled, I didn't say it was destroyed."

She gives me a slow smile and nods.

"Like I said, I think you can see how much I liked it."

Evie presses her soft lips against mine. "I liked it too."

The next morning, I wake up with a foot in my ribs. Penn has starfished himself in the middle of the bed, between us. Evie is dangerously close to one edge, and I'm on the opposite. Rubbing my eyes, I walk into the bathroom and glance over at the tub. Smiling, I run some water over my face and rinse my mouth out with a mini bottle of mouthwash.

Stepping out into the hall, I use my cell phone to call for room service and order us breakfast. Making sure I silently close the door, I slip back inside and get back under the covers. Penn rotates and now he's on his side, stretched out between us so we make a letter H.

Is this shit normal?

There's a knock on the door, and they both stir. Penn rubs his eyes, bed head making his curls go wild. And Evie looks around, confused. I get up, opening the door, and a man in a suit pushes in a silver cart.

"I was told that you like pancakes," I tell my son.

My son. Can you believe I have a son?

His eyes get excited and he reaches for the glow worm toy I brought last night. Tucking it under his arm, he slinks off the bed and comes up to the cart. I bend down and reach out my hands, and he steps forward. Picking him up, I tip the man and then, for the first time ever, I get to have breakfast with my boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 2.3K 36
Beast had a rough upbringing. Born to his crack-addict mother. She beat him regularly and locked him in a cage until he was eight. His mom was a swee...
297K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...
294K 11.4K 58
Every King needs a Queen. Kingston is daring, dark, and chaotic. The cold leader of the Gang of Wolves has gotten himself into hot water. Seeking ret...
1.2M 32.1K 41
Bear is the President of The Wolves Haisley is a small-town waitress Bear lives for his MC Haisley is barely living for herself ~ Can he finally let...