The Not-so Happy Ending | ✓

By yourneighbourhoodcow

Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we... More

Author Note
Characters (Main Characters)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Characters (Part 2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Lucas's POV
1 k Reads!!!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Character Interview (Part 1)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Character Interview (Part two)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue: The End
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #2.5
Bonus Chapter #3
Bonus Chapter #4.5 (Part 1)
Bonus Chapter #4.5 (Part 2)
Bonus Chapter #5
Bonus Chapter #1 (Maddison & Lucas)

Bonus Chapter #4

481 14 70
By yourneighbourhoodcow

Hey guys! Here is another bonus chapter, I think the picture above explains well enough what this chapter is about. Anyway, I hope y'all like it and make sure to vote and comment!

Also thank you all for 15k! I really appreciate and love you guys so much!

~

(Amelia's Point of View)

Pregnant. I am freaking pregnant!

Oh my god! I am going to become a mom and Ethan a dad!

We are going to have kids!

This is all I can think about as I stare at the positive pregnancy tests in my hand. All of the positives with two pink lines.

Ethan and I weren't trying, at least not now. We didn't even talk about when we wanted to try. But we had talked about kids and I knew both of us wanted them at some point in life. That was one reason why I wasn't scared, instead I was happy and so excited. I can't wait to tell Ethan!

A few weeks back I started feeling nauseous and then morning sickness started. Then my period was late, cravings happened and let's not even talk about me being moody because I probably made Ethan sleep on the couch three times in the following weeks.

And finally I decided it was time to buy a few pregnancy tests. So after Ethan left this morning for practice I decided to go to the store and buy them. And here I am now with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes as I look down at the thin sticks in my hand.

I looked in the mirror in front of me and started down at my stomach. There is a baby in there. I put my hand on it and rubbed it slightly, smiling to myself as I did so. "Lia! I am home!" I hear Ethan call out and my eyes widen. I quickly put the tests in my tampon drawers knowing Ethan wont open it unless he is going grocery shopping, just to check if I need more.

"One sec!" I call back, hoping he would hear me. After we got married Ethan got us a forever home as he called it. It was huge, from six rooms, seven bathrooms, a dining room, a massive kitchen, a humongous living room and fireplace area and pool in our huge backyard. We also had a big garage where all our cars were, we had around 4 cars, most of them just sponsorship gifts to Ethan.

Anyway as I was saying, we lived in a mansion, that's right a freaking mansion. With Ethan getting very famous around, it was hard to live in an apartment where people are constantly sitting outside, just waiting to get Ethan Turner's autograph. Ethan loved his fans, but sitting outside our house was going a bit too far and we wanted our personal life too.

So he bought a mansion far away from the main city, close to this forest-like area where only a few other houses were around, it was a calm and peaceful area with trees, lakes, hiking spots all around.

I quickly break out of my thoughts, getting out of the bathroom and room before rushing downstairs. I see Ethan looking around the house, for me. "Hi!" I smile and his head whips in my direction. "Hi, you had me worried for a second when you didn't say anything back." He mumbled coming up to me and hugging me, he pecked me on the forehead and lip before pulling away.

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom." I say and he nods. "I am hungry." He mumbled and I laughed. "What would you like to have?" I ask as we both walk into the kitchen. "You." He mumbles under his breath and my face becomes red and I turn to him with a glare.

"Ethan." I warn. He just smirks and bends down, kissing me innocently. I huff and open the cabinets, looking for something I could give to my dear husband. "How's your book coming along?" He asks. "It's going well, I am almost done reviewing the second draft." I smile to myself. This will be the third book I publish. My first book wasn't a great success, I almost lost hope until everyone around me including my editor and manager encouraged me to write another one.

My second book... well it became a world wide best seller, now I am writing another book and hopefully it becomes just as successful. Ethan is very supporting of my career, whenever I get hate letters or emails, my mood goes down and I don't feel like myself for a few days, I get that it is a part of being famous but it just hurts sometimes and I can't seem to take it well, but Ethan is always there to help me and cheer me up and now I have started taking it much better than before.

"Baby." He mumbles as he wraps his atoms from behind me and starts placing kisses on my neck. "Ethan not now." I mumbled knowing damn well why he was doing this. "But we haven't done it in a week." He whines playfully as he spots placing kisses on my neck, instead just snuggling his face in the crook of my neck.

"I know." I grinned wickedly. "Evil woman." He mumbled placing one last kiss on the back of my neck before walking outside the kitchen. "I am gonna change!" He calls out and I nod, as I start to make him a peanut butter sandwich.

I also made myself one and by the time I was done Ethan came back downstairs. I place our sandwiches down on the counter. "Thank you." He smiles picking his sandwich up. "No problem!" I mumble as I take a bite from my sandwich.

Halfway into the sandwich and I feel my food rising up my throat. I drop my sandwich and rush to the sink, puking whatever little food I had out. "Babe, are you okay?" Ethan asks, rushing to my side immediately. I feel him rub my back and a few seconds later I finally stop puking and take in a deep breath. "Water?" He asks and I nod.

He hands me a bottle of water and I smile at him gratefully. "Lia, are you sure you're okay? I mean this has been happening for a few weeks now, we should maybe go to a doctor." He says.

"Ethan, don't worry. It's nothing." I smile softly. "No, I don't like this. It can't be a bug, like it's been happening for weeks. We should really go to the doctors." He says and I see how worried he is, which makes me smile.

"Ethan calm down." I laugh softly. "I am just worried." He mumbles before pulling me closer to him and hugging me. I smile to myself as I wrap my arms around him and play with his hair slightly.

We stay in each other's arms in silence before I decide to speak. "I have something to show you." I whisper. It's now or never. "Hmm?" He asks. "I wanna show you something." I say again and he pulls away.

"Alright." He nodded, his eyebrows slightly furrowed and I smiled at him before grabbing his hand and taking him upstairs and into our room. "Oo, am I finally getting laid?" He teased with a chuckle and I blush.

"Ethan." I say quietly as I blush, and go into the bathroom. I open my tampon drawer and take out all the three tests I put in there. "Close your eyes." I say as I turn around and hide them behind my back. He closes his eyes and I bring his hand out in front and drop the tests in it. "Open them." I say and he opens them looking down.

For a second he is just frozen before his eyes widen. He looks at me with his lips parted and eyes wide. He opens his mouth to say something only to keep closing it. I stand in front of him, nervously biting my lip waiting for his reaction.

"You're pregnant?" He finally says. "No." I say with a straight face. His face falls. "Yes. Yes you idiot I am pregnant." I huff and his face breaks into a smile. "Really?" He asks and I see excitement on his face. "Really." I nod and his eyes drop onto my stomach. "There is a baby in there." He says poking my stomach lightly and I smile. "There is." I nod. "Oh my fucking god. I am gonna be a dad!" He exclaims. "You are." I nod.

"You're gonna be a mom." He whispers in awe and I smile. "I know." I say quietly with a huge smile on my face. He pulls me towards him and hugs me so tight I don't think I was able to breathe. "Fucking hell Lia, I love you so much." He whispers and I smile up at him.

"I know and I love you too." I smile and he smiles. He places kisses all over my face and pecks my lips continually making me giggle. He then drops to his knees so that he is eye level with my stomach, his hands move around there before he presses his ear to my stomach as if he can hear something there.

He then turns and places kisses all over it before looking up at me with an adorable grin.

He gets up and gives me a long kiss on my lips, pulling away only when we need oxygen, and I notice both our lips swollen. Suddenly he smirks and I know what's next can't be good. "Now let's just make sure you are pregnant." He says before lifting me up bridal style and carrying us into the room. He gently places me on the bed before hovering over me and kissing me softly.

And well one thing leads to another... and we spend the next few hours.... Making sure I am pregnant.

Also, this is part one of the chapter, part two is where... well they find out they are having twins (Aka Ryder and Tyler) So stay tuned for bonus chapter #4.5.

Anyway, thank you for reading.

Hope y'all liked it and voted and commented!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
298K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
426K 10.6K 78
I feel his dirty hands touch me once more and move up higher to my thighs. I try to jerk them away but he locks my arms in his hand above my head as...
308K 6.6K 68
This book needs editing, the first chapters aren't very good, but the story gets better as you read on! There was only one thing that Amelia White ne...