Tum Mere Ho

By Dwivedii

So yes its a story of our lovely couple SHIVI (SHIVA and RAAVI) from pandya store.. As well all know that the... More

INTRODUCTION
Rishta ek naya
worries
Feelings
Feelings 2
Outburst
pain
Pain 2
pain 3
kiss
Leaving you
NOT AN UPDATE
Giving it a try
ride
ride 2
confession to make
His final confession
Happiness
care
mark you mine
Home
Its just you in there
Family
Shattered
broken
Talk
a new chance..
together forever..
Epilogue
NEW STORY
New story is out .
NEW STORY
new short story
New story
Authors note..
IMPORTANT
Announcement

Away

2.8K 115 57
By Dwivedii

Author's pov

Gautam looked at shiva who was attention a customer, it felt like his shiva was present there physically and mentally he was there not at all..
He was not the same shiva anymore , he doesn't talk , he doesn't even smile , neither he gets angry..

Since he has came back he is blank completely blank , void to anykind of emotions...
He has became more thinner now and there were buries in his hands and legs, and one even on his forehead..

Surely everyone asked him how he got that but as usual shiva gave them no genuine answer...

It pained his heart to see his child his brother like this but he was happy that finally shiva was back and wont go anywhere.

Flashback

There are times when you wish to go back in past and change some events or stop something from happening, but you can't..
What's done is done and no matter how much one tries to rectify those things , the truth is it can never be changed..
Because if one could change their past, gautam would be the first one to do that..
He would go back to the date when everything changed , when things broke loose , when he lost his families happiness...

The same pandya house that would always carry a happiness around it now held no life , it was lifeless and so were its people.

8 months its been 8 months since everything changed , since things broke loose..
8 months since he has last seen his brother..

Gautam walked into shiva's room only to welcomed by the silence that he has been receiving from past 8 months..
He walked in further and looked at the photo of shiva and raavi , his eyes held tears seeing how happy they both looked together and how he wished he could again bring back the happiness in their life as well as the family...

No body was normal in these 8 months , neither dhara nor rishita nor dev nor krish nor suman and neither gautam himself...

Everything has changed or to be precised everyone has changed
Be it suman who now spends most of her time in her room looking at the picture of shiva and raavi
Or dhara who has lost the smile of her face
Or rishita who was even through trying to be happy fro her child , but inside she too.was sad
Or dev and krish who have lost the charm from their face..

They all felt void inside them..

How much gautam wished he could bring his brother back..
He still remembered the day clearly when shiva came to him just to say that he is leaving , and that he doesn't know when he is gonna come back..
He asked gaumbi to promise him that he won't search for him..

Gaumbi still doesn't know where he is or how he is..
once a months shiva calls him just to inform him that he is still alive and just about everyone's health..
Even though its been 8 months gautam could feel the brokenness in his voice..

Gautam was still in his thought when he felt his phone ringing , he looked at it only to see mama calling ,

Gautam picked the call
Gautam- mama
Jagat- shiva ka koi call aaya
Gautam- nhi mama aabhi tk nhi aaya ha..
( this month was about to end and still gautam has not received any call from shiva , which tensed him as he could usually call by 25th of every months but this time he didn't call and gautam was very tensed about it )
Jagat went silent hearing gautam's answer
Gautam- raavi kaisi ha
Jagati - bas zinda ha , gautam please kuch kar mujhse nhi dekha jaa rha ha apni baachi ka ye dard..
Chalti phirti lash ban gai ha bas...

Gautam still hearing that , he could never imagine raavi being in the state she and it pained his heart to know that he could do nothing about that..

Before gautam could reply to jagat he heard rishita's scream

Gautam- rishita !!!!!! mama main baad main baat krta hu
( with that gautam cut the call even before jagat could reply )
They all rushed to rishita who was in immense pain

Dhara - gaumbi I think water break hi gaya ha hospital jna padega

Gautam nodded while dev picked rishita in his arms walking towards the car they have booked for emergency like this..

Dhara , gautam and dev settled in the cae while krish stayed back to see suman..

Dev and dhara were waiting in the corridor to hear from doctor who was in the op along with rishita while gautam went to sign some documents..

He was coming back form the reception when his phone ranged thinking it to be jagat he pulled out his phone but got shocked to see shiva calling , he hurridely picked up the call

Gautam - shiva rishita hospital main ha water break ho gaya ha , tu chacha banne wala ha aab toh aaja
(Gautam said with a deep voice his eye held tears and it was his last attempt to call him back)

Shiva went silent giving no response , gautam assumed that he will not come back, when shiva said

Shiva - theek ha gaumbi

Saying that shiva cut the call while gaumbi was still looking at the phone in shock.
His shiva was coming , he was finally coming..
Gautam ran towards dev and dhara who stood up seeing,
Gautam - shiva aa rha ha wapas , wo aa rha ha finally...

Both dev and dhara didn't know how to react , finally their shiva was coming back..

At the same time doctor came out
Doctor - congratulating its a baby girl

All the 3 were extremely happy , soon rishita and the baby was shifted into the normal ward and the moment dev stepped him he hugged rishita and informed her that shiva was coming back......

Flashback ends

Present day

It been 7 days since shiva was back , though he was physically back but what about mentally being present there..
He was only interacting with them when they would ask him something or most of the time he would be in the store keeping him occupied..

And everyone had one question
Was he really back?

Present day
Narayan house..

Anita walked towards the kitchen to see raavi cooking food for them.. She singned
at that , she couldn't look at raavi , this was all because of prafulla's ego..

She remembered how shocked she was when jagat told her that shiva has left the house and its been 8 months since he is back..
She didn't know whether she should feel more hurt for raavi or for shiva but she did know that the pain was equal for both of them...
If shiva was shattered so was raavi , the only difference was raavi didn't go anywhere she was there with prafulla all these while..
Prafulla has also distanced herself from everyone in the house , she blames herself for Raavi's broken condition er..
The only conversation she has is with raavi that too when she is given her medicines...

Anita has seen raavi in this 8 months , not only her everyone saw how raavi has became , she was less talkative , and more aggressive , she had lost her calmness she charm everything that was making her a raavi was lost from inside her it was just her body now , there was no soul...
In these 8 months raavi never asked about shiva , even when jagat told her that shiva has left the house , she didn't react but everyone knows how much she missed him and how every night she wears his shirt to feel his warm...

All anita wishes was to help her , help her get back to the raavi she was , help her get back her shiva..

Anita was still in thought when she heard jagat calling her

Anita : ji fufa
Jagat : rishita ko beti hui ha , aur shiva bhi wapas aa gaya ha

Anita didn't knew how to react , finally after so many months he was back..
She turned to go and inform raavi but found her standing at the door itself
This is what she would always do , whenever jagat would talk about pandya's raavi would secretly stand by the door listening to the information but would never try to contact them..
Because she feared she would ask about shiva..

And thats the reason anita wanted to help raavi , now when she knows shiva was back she did wanted to do anything in her power to get thse two back together......

She was in talking terms with dhara and rishita after she made it clear to everyone that she is no more interested in gautam.

I have to plan something with them- anita thought...

Pandya house
It was around 11 in the night when shiva came back from the store , knowing that everyone would have been retired ti their room because they know he won't talk ,he directly went to the terrace , thats were he lived now..
The room felt like it gonna eat him everytime he would step in and that why he has stopped going to that room , he would only to fresh n up..

Shiva took out his phone and looked at the picture of raavi which he has clicked today..
From the time he has came to somnath 7 days back , he would always go to mami's house every night to take one glimpse of raavi and come back to his house look at her picture...

Shiva was still looking at Raavi's photo when he saw krish behind him..

Krish - aaj bhi gai the aap ,waha
Shiva just nodded , still looking at her picture...

Krish - shiva tu ek baar mil toh le unse, aaj 8 mahine khatam hone ko aaiye ha , kb tk chalega aise..

Shiva didn't replied anything just kept looking at her picture...

Krish- bolega kuch

Shiva - kya bolu

Krish - jaa mil unse , shiva tu dev , gaumbi , dhara bhabhi ya rishita bhabhi ko bewakoof bana skta ha pr main jata hu ki tu har mahine yaha aata tha sirf ye dekhne ke kiye wo theek ha ki nhi..

(Yes it was true shiva would come once every months just to see Raavi's one glimpse...)

Krish - tujhe kya lgta ha mujhe pta nhi ha ki tu shimla main tha , main janta hu tujhe shiva..
Pr tune mana kiya tha is liye maine kabhi ghar pe kisi ko bataya nhi..
Pr aab toh tu wapas aa gaya ha naa shiva aab toh mil le unse..
Dekhi ha tune unki halat , wo purani wali raavi rahi hi nhi ha , aisa lg rha ki koi aur hi ha jisse hum janate tk nhi ha..pata nhi wo purani wali raavi kaha chali gai

Shiva - us purani raavi ko maine maar diya tha krish..
Aur aab main chahu toh bhi main us raavi ko wapas nhi laa skta hu..
Maine raavi se apna rishta is liye nhi toda tha kyu ki main is baat se hurt tha ki wo mami ke side thi, main ye jinta tha ki main usse kabhi deserve nhi krta hu , main uske layak nhi hu, pr tb bhi tb bhi mujhse usse pya.....

(Shiva stopped in mid way , not wanting to complete his statement )
Krish looked at shiva , he never to see his brother so broken..
And the worst part was shiva wasn't even breaking down , the pain was so much that he doesn't even wants to cry..

Krish had tears in his eyes, sometimes he wish he could do anything or atleast something..
He wasn't only concerned about shiva but also for raavi , he remembers how broken raavi looks how , there is nothing on her face now, no emotion nothing at all..

Is this what heart breaks do, ?

He didn't have an answer for that ,actually no one has an answer for that..
The intensity of every love warry and thats the case of shiva and raavi their love was pure , and soft and thats why their heartbreak was also hard..

Krish not knowing what to say left from there..

Shiva got up from the sofa and walked towards the railing , he remembered how he and raavi have shared so many beautiful memories with each other here on the terrace...
He looked up at the sky , as if telling it his all pain...

I love you raavi - he said looking at the sky..

At the same time narayan house

Raavi walked in her room , she locked it and walked towards her cupboard , taking out one of shiva's favourite shirt she wore it ,like everyday...

She looked at herself in the mirror imagining shiva holding her like he always would..

Walking towards her window she looked at the sky..

She didn't know why she was little relived today , maybe because she knew that shiva was back..

She still remembered how she felt when she heard that shiva has left somnath.
She knew what ever happened 8 months ago no one was at fault..
She was just angry on shiva as to why did he break their marriage , though she knows that she was still legally his wife but he has ended their marriage , why she just wants to know that..
Yes she too had given the mangalsutra back but she was angry , she knew that she would go to him once he realises he reacted but then he just left from there leaving her here alone..
She was upset that ,she walked away and he let her walk away..
Why

She wished she could change her life , her destiny , she wish she could go back into the arms of the person she loved the most in this entire universe...

I love you shiva - raavi said looking up in the sky...

Two week later ,

It was two week since anita , rishita and dhara along with gautam dev and krish were planning to help shiva and raavi...

When anita came to pandya house a week ago , she was shatter to see shiva in such a state , so broken and so lifeless..
She couldn't believe he was the same shiva who would always have either love or anger on his face..

She thought that shiva would get angry seeing her but he said nothing infact asked her about raavi
Shiva - wo...wo.. Wo raavi kaaissi haaa?

The pain in his voice twisted her heart and she wanted nothing but to drag him with her to narayan house and lock him with raavi in a room...

And that what they all are planning now
There was 15 days left in one year anniversary of dev - rishita and shiva and raavi..
And this time they all really wanted to unite the lovers...
So they all were sitting in hardik's house to come up with a plan.

Dev - yaar kuch toh krna ha nhi dekha jaa rha ha mujhse apni bhai ko aise..

Everyone nodded at that

Krish - par karenge kya ?
Wo toh naa kuch bol rha ha naa kuch kr rha ha bas dukan jata ha kaam krta ha aata ha aur chat pe chala jata ha , kamre main bhi nhi jata apne , bas fresh hone jaata ha..

Anita - raavi ka bhi yahi haal ha bas kaam krte rehti ha ya chup chap bathi rhti ha aur raat ko shiva ka shirt pehen ke sone ki koshish krti ha..

Dhara - unhe milana padega ?
Rishita - par kaha
Gautam- pandya house main
Anita - akele milana hoga usse wo ye khe rhi ha , aur pandya house khali toh ho nhi skta ha , aur waise bhi 1 -2 ghante milane se kuch nhi hoga , 1-2 din ke liye chodna hoga..

Krish - mami ke ghar , par shiva jaiyega hi nhi
Aisa jagha krna hoga jaha dono jaiye..

Anita - toh yaha kar skte ha?

Gautam - par raavi yaha kaise aaiyegi ,agar shiva aa bhi jaiye toh

Rishita - usse main baat karungi..
Wo yaha khud aaiyegi

Dhara - par rishita kaise ?

Rishita - dhara di bht si baate ha jo raavi ko pta nhi ha aur main jnti hu jb usse pta chalega wo yaha aaiyegi kuch nhi to shiva se jawab lene toh pakka..

Everyone looked at her unsure but rishita was sure about that..
She has to tell raavi about all those things
Maybe it might not help a lot but atleast rishita would force raavi too demand an answer from shiva..
And also she would make her understand why he reacted like that..
Everyone looked at each other , praying that rishita could convenes raavi for this...

With that they all made the necessary arrangements so that they can lock them in the house for 1-2 days while hardik packed his bags so that he can leave the house for them..

Will they all succeed in their plan...

Authors note..

I know you all are upset but don't worry they will meet soon , and after this nothing would seprate them...

2 more chapters will go and then they would finally be together..

Till then
Take care
Stay safe
And

Enjoy the story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 3.2K 22
After Dev and Rishita got married, leaving Raavi heartbroken and crushed, her maami decided to send her off to her hometown. And Raavi agreed, havin...
5.1K 146 2
A shivi one shot book it's on the current track were Rishita accused raavi for disturbing their moment. I hope aap sab ko achi lagegi ..
64.8K 3.8K 55
Shivi forced marriage. ||Completed || We are swimming into each other eyes. Breaking the eye contact he look into his watch. Suddenly he hovered ove...
89K 4.1K 21
Raavi thinks she is trapped in a loveless marriage. But will fate prove her wrong?