𝕀℀𝕋𝕀ℝ𝔸𝔸ℝ

By Aaradhyarora

Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter... More

Preface
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
SIDNAAZ IS IMMORTAL ❀
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

1.

4.1K 384 175
By Aaradhyarora

SIDHARTH

*Tring* *Tring* *Tring*

"Kitni der laga di beta phone uthane main"

It was just three rings, came a cold voice from other side of the phone.

Sidharth.......

Mom it's better we come straight to the point, Your husband won't like you talking to me.

He is your Dad Sidharth and anyways ghar par nhi hai voh, His mother spoke sweetly.

What else did I expected, you to call me when he is at home, he replied sarcastically.

Beta,

Mom if it's something casual can I catch up with you in the evening, actually Aadia ko dekhna hai mujhe..... He spoke disinterested in the conversation as he had a idea of where this is going.

Newspaper.... You read the newspaper of today.... Her voice was hesitant and he just chuckled on his fate..... The one who was his life once can not even go against her husband to talk to his own son.

Mom do you really think ab farak padega, He replied in a distant voice.

Sidharth..... Voh vaise nhi hai jaisa dikhte hai...... He cares....

Mom please if you have called to defend him then let it be because I'm no one to be upset....

Dadda..... A small voice from behind bought the smile on his face without even him realising it.

Mom I will call you later with this the call was hung but then his eyes land up on the newspaper headline.... How he wanted this to never come up like this.....

"It has been 5 years now we haven't seen the current chief minister with his son in any of the affairs, Where is the son of CM. Reyaansh Srivastav, Is it the power Mr.Srivastav hold that led to the split between Father and Son or is it something we have no hint about?"

His trance broke when someone hugged his leg from behind, and he was quick to hide the newspaper not ready to answer the questions of the innocent soul that is the only one he has now.....

Dadda.... She said in her sweet voice.
Meri jaan he said picking her up and kissed her forehead.

Aadia bacha jaldi jaldi ready hona padega school ke liye late ho gaye, he said caressing his daughter's hairs.

Dadda.... Mujhe nhi jaana.... Please aaj chuti le loon.... She spoke with a pout.

Kyun bacha, he walked towards the kitchen to prepare her a chocolate milkshake and be ready to face tantrums as she just hated milk but still he has too.
He settled her on the kitchen counter and started preparing her milkshake.

Dadda voh na mujhko na voh... Bache pasand nhi hai... Dadda they make fun of me.... Saying I'm so small in front of them.... Koi mele saath khelta bhi nhi hai.... She complained in a sweet childish voice.

Aww mela baby but Aadia toh bahut strong hai na he said childishly making her pout more.

Dadda aap mele jaise kyun baat kar rahe ho.. She asked pouting.

Abhi batate hai pehle lo finish karo, he said giving her the milkshake and himself standing beside her to make her small cute ponytails

Mujhko nhi peena, she said.
Aadia he said sternly.

Finished she smiled as If she won the biggest war in this world.

Mera strong bacha, he said keeping her down from the kitchen counter and taking her tiffin box along.

Dadda aapne cheating ki, mujhe nhi jaana school..... She said with tears in her eyes this time when she saw him packing her bag.

Aadia he sighed settling him on the floor with her in front of her.

Who is Mera pyaara bacha? He asked smiling.
Aadia she said cutely.
Who is my strongest girl, he said with a proud glint in his eyes.
Aadia.

Dadda humesha kya bolte hai? He asked inspire of knowing she just remembers what she wants and forget the main part of it.

Dadda bolte hai ki Aadia yaani ki main unki choti si duniya... Haan duniya hoon aur.... Mujhe yaani ki Aadia ko ek dum strong banna hai Dadda jaise.... Aur.. She pouted as she forgot what was ahead of this.

Main aage ka toh bhool gaya sorry, she spoke still standing in front of him holding her ears making him laugh on how right he was but he was proud on how sweet was his Aadia

Mela baby, toh Aadia strong kaise banegi aise rokar, nhi na baby you need to go to school and learn na baby, he tried making her understand.

Mela koi bhi dost nhi hai Dadda... Her eyes welled up.

Baby aapka dost hoon na main, meri Aadia ka best friend..... Aur school main beta Riya bhi toh hai..... He said wipping her tears and kissing her one cheeck.

He got up after patting her cheek and stood up with her bag but found her standing there with a finger on her cheeck

Kya, he asked amused.

Idhar bhi karo, she demanded cutely.

Aww mera bacha he said kissing her other cheeck and picking her up.

Dadda dekho main aapki baat maan raha hoon na aap bhi meli ek baat mano na please..... She said once they were out of their house with a mask on Sidharth's face.... Obviously aware if anyone got to see him that would be a great problem for this innocent soul.

Main toh aapki saari baat maanta hoon na bacha, he said placing her on ground and waiting for the school bus.

Aap meleko school tak chod do please, she was just expressing her wish but being her father he knew something is off.

Bacha, Dadda ko kaam hai na he spoke politely.

Please na Dadda.... Her eyes welled up again.

Bacha aap itna kyun ro rahe ho, kuch hua hai? He asked couching down in front of her and taking her small red face in his hands.

She just nodded in a no but he knew something is up.... He sighed how can he see her crying.

Ruko idhar ek min... He said getting up.
Kahan jaa rahe ho, she asked holding his shirt in her small hands tightly.

Baby andar jaa raha hoon keys toh lani padegi na, he said softly still trying to understand what's going on with her

Aap sachi chaloge? She asked softly.
Haan aata hoon ek second, Ramesh Kaka stay with Aadia for a second please main keys lekar aata hoon, he spoke to his driver who was in late 60's as politely as he could.

Sidharth Baba kahin jaana hai main gaadi nikalta hoon na, aap kyun.... The old men spoke.

Nhi Kaka bike par jaayenge kaafi din hue vaise bhi aap bas yahan Aadia ke saath ruko main abhi aaya... Aur haan iski bus aaegi toh boldena ki aaj isko ghar drop kar de bas school se, abhi nhi jaayegi unke saath.... He spoke politely.

Once he was ready with his bike, head covered with helmet he picked up Aadia and she sat in front of him hugging his chest....

Sidharth Baba.... he spoke hesitantly because he didn't wanted to say something that could cost him his job.

Kaka Main Sidharth hoon, the same Sidharth jisko aapne bachpan se aaj tak apne saamne bade hote hue dekha hai, aapko mujhse kuch kehte hue itna sochna nhi chaiye, ab tak toh aap ko haq rakhna chaiye tha mujh par, he said with a fake hurt expression and Ramesh Kaka just smiled at him.

Nhi Baba, aap malik log hai hum., he just started speaking when he was cut of By Sidharth.

Kaka bete jaisa hoon main aapka, Maalik kahan se ho gaya, mere pass jitna bhi hai sab bhagwaan ne diya hai aur bhagwaan kisi main farak nhi karte na toh main toh koi nhi banta farak karne wala, he spoke his thoughts out loud.

Baba....

And Have I ever made you feel like I'm dominating you or something ever, he spoke in a serious tone now.

Nhi Baba.....kabhi bhi nhi....
Baba voh Maalik.... Matlab aapko lagta hai iss gudiya ke saath aapka aisa bike par jaana sahi hai, kisine pehchan liya toh, he said still thinking that this might not settle well with him.

Kaka jaanta hoon isliye hi toh dekhiye mask, helmet sab pehna hai.... Varna Sidharth aur safety do alag cheeze thi dekha hai aapne toh.... Khair jaane dijiye, Aadia ko bahut man tha aaj kaka kaise mana karta bataiye, par aap tension mat lijiye sahi rahega sab, ab mujhe jaana hai aur aaj aane main late hoga mujhe,aap please Aadia ko dekh lenge, he asked concerned.

Ji Hum sambhal lenge, vaise bhi badi pyaari hai aapki beti.

Ji chaliye shaam ko milenge.

All this while Aadia was clutching his shirt tightly and this was well noticed by Sidharth.

After dropping her to school he went to his office, his sweet caring and loving nature was limited to his daughter... Here in office he was strict, arrogant and heartless maybe.

Sir, his assistant Parth knocked his cabin
Sid: Come in
Parth: Sir Voh Los Angeles jaana hai deal se related kuch documents hai and Mr. Raichand needs you there.
Sid: You know I don't go out of India then how do you think I can agree to this.

Sid said looking up from his laptop towards his assistant.

Parth: Sir I tried but Mr. Shah wants you there or they are not interested in the deal

Sid: I'm not going anywhere understood, I have a daughter to take care of and I can't leave her so it's better either you make them agree to come to India or else cancel the whole project.

He was engrossed in his work again.

Parth: But Sir we can suffer huge lose
Sid: Do you think I really care anything above my Daughter. I hope I am clear to you so you may leave.
Parth: But Sir I tried everything they are not ready to understand.
Sid: Then do you think they are the only one we can invest in...... Remember yeh business chalta hai jaise main chalana chahta hoon, I am not made to function what is expected out of me.... It's the other way round with me always... I hope I'm clear.... You may leave.

This was how was Sidharth Srivastav, he works on his principles, arrogant rude bossy and so many names he has been given by his employees but does he care.... No not anymore.

Parth: Sir.....
Sid: Now what?
Parth: Some one named Aashutosh wants to meet you.
Sid:Who?
Parth: Aashutosh Singh, he claimed to be your friend
Sid: Tell him to wait in the visitors room i will come in a few minutes.
Parth: Ok.

Once he finished his work he was left in his thoughts whether to meet him or not.... But what was he doing here now..... How did he knew about him being here but before he could reach to a conclusion his door opened and there stood a furious Aashutosh once who used to be his best friend and a scared Parth running behind.

Parth: Sir... Sir... I'm so... Sorry but.... Ye.... Sunne ko.... Ready nhi the.

Sid (coldly) : It's alright you may leave Parth and no one I repeat no one should enter my cabin till the time we are talking and remember same mistake again you will have to.....

Parth: Loose my job, I will be careful Sir... I'm Sorry

Once he left Sidharth turned towards the big glass window to look at the busy city Mumbai.... With his hands in his pockets and specs on his nose.....

Sid: What brings you here Mr. Singh.
Aashutosh: Tu gayab kahan ho gaya tha.... Idea bhi hai kitna dhundha hai tujhe.....

Sid: I hope yahan tak aaye ho toh kaam bhi hoga.

Sidharth said wiping his tears before he could himself see them

Aashutosh: Sid.... Dekh na bhai ek baar.... Sidharth..... that was just a fling for you right.... Toh uske dukh main you can't be just underground for straight 5 years

Sid: I don't think it's something important but it's your wish too stay here or leave... I'm getting late, need to leave see you.

Aashutosh: Saale.....Zyada ho gaya tera..... 5 saal se gayab hai.... Samjhta kya hai khud ko tu, hum chutiye lagte hai....

Sid: Abe O gaaliyaan mat bak....
Aashutosh: Bol dekho kon raha hai jiska iske bina guzaara bhi nhi hota tha...... I missed you so fucking much Sidharth.......

He said hugging Sidharth and he knew he would reciprocate.... Which he did.

Sid: I missed us yaar...
Aashutosh: So we are still same right
Sid: Kitna bada kamina hai Tu Ashu...
Aashutosh: Kahan gayab tha tu saale, na reason tha aur na hi pta, na number ho kya gaya tha be tereko

Sid: Ashu purani baate nhi karte hai na yaar, life hai ye sab toh chalta rahega but we can't be stuck at that place..... Aaja baith kaise aana hua bata.

Ashutosh: Tujhe milne aaya hoon saale, tere ghar gaya tha Mr. Reyaansh Shrivastav ka bulawa tha.... Oh sorry.... Your Dad .... He called me.

Sid: Mr. Srivastav.
Aashutosh: What?
Sid: Kuch nhi.
Aashutosh : Haan toh joh newspaper main padha tha tere ghar jaa kar pta laga sach hai, pichle 5 saalon se dhundh raha the yaar tereko hum sabko laga phir jawaani ke josh main gaya hai..... Tha bhi toh rebel tu..... Par yaha toh kitne saal gayab hi ho gaya be Tu..... Aaj Tere Dad toh mile nhi par teri mom ko tujhse baat karte suna toh bas detectives kaam kar rahe the aur dekh kitna sahi kaam kiya hai unhone.

Sid : Sahi hai boss, Aur bata how is life treating you...
Aashutosh: Arey sahi jaa rahi hai boss, kabhi socha nhi tha life aisi bhi ho sakti hai, Perfect family man wali life hai meri...
Sid(shocked) : Shaadi hogayi teri?
Aashutosh: Haan bhai 3 saal pehle bahut try kiya Tera kuch toh pta chale but Tu toh underground ho gaya tha.... Ab ghar aane ke baad lagta hai bas yahi chaiye tha life main.
Sid: I'm happy for you man... You anyways believed in this all, hum sab main se shayad tu akela tha to believe in love, family and all those things joh uss age main kisiko nhi chaiye hote. Vaise bata kar aaya hai na?
Aashutosh:Uss age se kya matlab hai be we are still in early 30's, aur she knows everything Sid, aana chahti thi but my mom had some work toh vahi hai and moreover I meri saali aa rahi hai kal after many years so she just stayed there.
Sid: Sahi hai boss Ghar wali ke saath aadhi ghar wali bhi mili hai Ashu tujhko toh.
Aashutosh: Dost hai uski joh mere bahut close hai aur uske bhi, Bakwaas kar raha hai, Saale behn hai voh meri.
Sid: Oh! Vaise Ashu Sab jaanti hai kya voh?
Aashutosh: Life partner vahi hota hai na Sidharth.... She knows me better than I have ever known myself.
Sid: Naam toh bata de... Umm... Bhabhi ka.
Aashutosh: Nidhi.... And Please Call her Nidhi agar kabhi galati se mila bhabhi mat bulana. Choti hai tujhse.
Sid: Kitni hi choti hogi aur rishta badal thodi jaayega usse.
Aashutosh: Mat boliyo saale, Vihaan ne ek baar bulaya tha baap re I can't even think of something like that again.
Sid: Great Ashu Tu darta bhi hai.
Aashutosh: Teri wali aayegi na jab tab dunga iss sawal ka javab.

Sid: Tu bilkul nhi badla saale......
Aashutosh: Bilkul nhi, mera chod..
Sid: kahan tha kya kiya kyun kiya mat puchna....
Aashutosh: Nhi puchta yaar..... Tu bta tere one night stands chaloon hai ya band ho gaye.
Sid: Bachkand harqate thi yaar voh.....5 saal ho gaye voh sab chode hue...
Aashutosh: You can't be Serious right.... Sidharth tera roz ka scene tha voh saale aur 5 saal se tune kisiko.... Like No one....

Sid: Abe e meri sex life discuss karne aaya hai kya itne saalon baad.
Aashutosh: Acha baba sorry aur bata kaisa chal raha hai sab....

Sid: Itna acha shayad hi kabhi kuch tha mere pass, khud ki company hai life main set hoon sab sahi hai boss..... Aur kuch nhi chaiye....

Aashutosh: Company.... Aakhir tune voh kar hi liya joh chahta tha..... Politics join nhi kari toh uncle ne siyapa nhi kiya.

Sid: Yaar chod na... Bol kya lega...
Aashutosh: Chal let's crash a pub dude...
Sid: Nhi I'm even sober from these years so no I'm not going.
Aashutosh: You must be kidding me right...... Hum pub chal rahe hai and that is final..... Aish karenge Sidharth chal get up.

Sid: Nhi yaar...

The phone in his cabin rang and he was back in his professional tone.

" Yeah I'm speaking from AS Enterprise.... Oh Mr. Raichand..... I'm not coming to Angeles and that was pretty much clear from the contract. ...
No means No... Mr. Raichand.... Oh is it... I'm pretty curious to know how are you going to do this..... Because investments mere haath main hai.... You try me Mr. Raichand and I'm gonna destroy every fucking thing .... Yeah business world mujhe nhi main isko chalata hoon.... So I lack time to waste on such.... Kindly call my assistant I'm too busy to spare more time. Good Day Mr. Raichand. "

Sid: Sorry Ashu these people just get on my nerves man

But Aashutosh was lost in his own world.

Sid: Ashu.....
Aashutosh: Saale AS enterprises jiski kuch 5 branches India main aur 2 shayad international jiske owner ko puri duniya dekhna chahti hai voh tera hai... I mean Tu uska owner hai... Fuck Sidharth jisko puri duniya dhundh rahi hai pichle 3 saalon se voh teri hai.... Fuck.....

Sid: Well Haan but please yaar don't disclose my identity.

Aashutosh: Main nhi Tu kamina hai Sidharth.... Kamine kitna kuch chupaya hai be tune...

Sid: Ashu yaar bahut lambi kahani hai baith aaram se baat karenge....

Aashutosh: Gussa side rakhta hoon thoda but aag laga rakhi hai be tune..

Sid(winked) : Ab kya kare yeh toh humesha se chaiye tha mujhe and some things never change.

Aashutosh: But tu khud ko chupata kyun hai Sidharth?
Sid: Media Ashu..... Nepotism ke jhande lekar aa jayenge yahan bhi..... Matlb saala jeene do na aaram se, kon kiska beta hai kya karenge jaan kar.

Aashutosh: Tere employees voh jaante honge tu kon hai actually puri duniya Siddharth Srivastav ko jaanti hai.

Sid: Galat... Puri duniya Reyaansh Srivastav ke bete ko jaanti hai.... Aur everyone who I work with has a non disclosure bond for my identity and teri baato se I guess it has worked perfectly.

Aashutosh: Baap re tu vahi Sidharth hai na jisko media attention 24*7 chaiye thi.

Sid: Jawani ka josh tha voh, ab toh gumnami ki Zindagi sahi lagti hai.
Aashutosh: Kuch aur hai joh jhatka dega?
Sid: Kehne Sunne ke liye toh kuch nhi hai, par aisa bahut kuch hai joh tujhe pta nhi hai.

Aashutosh: Jaise ki.
Sid: Meri Zindagi badalne wali.... Meri Bhatki hui zindagi ko track par lane wali..... Mujhe the stud, partying animal se mature aur calm insaan banane wali.... Meri life main sirf khushiyaan bharne wali....
Aashutosh: Whoa bhai pyaar vyaar ho gaya hai kisise....
Sid: Shayad pyaar toh bahut chota word hai iss rishte ke liye, meri zindagi sirf voh hai.... Usse Shuru hoti hai aur uspar Khatam....
Aashutosh: Intense.... Kon hai voh khush nasib
Sid: Aadia Sinha
Aashutosh: Fuck don't tell me yeh pura empire uske naam par hai.... Fuck man..... AS...as in Aadia Sinha... It makes sense.

Sid: Because this is the only sensible part of my life Aashu.... Business Kya mere saare saving accounts bhi Aadia ke naam par Chalte hai....

Aashutosh: Kab milwa raha hai?
Sid: Kisse?
Aashutosh: The one who changed you usse, jisne mere dost ko itne saal dur rakha usse.....
Sid: Tu ruka kahan hai?
Aashutosh: Saale..
Sid: Jawab de na be aur rukega na thode din.
Aashutosh: Hotel jaaunga abhi toh just aaya tha toh luggage waiting room main hi hoga aur haan only if you are free toh hoon do din yahin.
Sid: Perfect... Chal phir ghar chal milwata hoon....
Aashutosh : Tere ghar?
Sid: Nhi saale tere, chal ab chup chap par yaad rakhna uske saamne ye drinks, hang outs, Cigarette aur ek bhi gaali boli bhi toh ek second lagega mujhe tujhe....
Aashutosh: Acha baba nhi bolta chal toh.....

They were laughing on something stupid and were about to leave when parth ran in and was shocked to see this side of his boss, yes he was humble but seeing him smiling in the office premises was never thr Sidharth Srivastav thing, Seeing parth Sidharth was back in his no expression face.

Parth: Boss voh sorry....
Sid: Tum Sorry kehne ke liye aaye ho?

Parth:NhiOhvohRaichandagreedpartydealsignedsir
Sid: Parth speak in the language I can understand.

Parth(taking a, long breathe) : Mr. Raichand has requested to not cancel the investment he himself is coming down to India in two days and the signed contract was mailed by him a few minutes ago..... So the biggest deal is signed Sir.
Sid: I knew it.... Parth I'm not coming for 2 days so reschedule my meetings and if something important as in urgent comes up just message me i will attend them online,also everyone's hard work had been paid of and I know you guys wanted a party so enjoy yourselves....
Parth: You are Best.
Sid: Don't butter me up, this is a one time thing, and haan bills in my records but dont make it a habit.
Parth: Sure, Mr.Singh thanks humare boss ko aise ek meeting main change karne ke liye.
Aashutosh: Gladly and abhi toh tumne kuch dekha hi Kahan hai.... Anyways it's Aashutosh.
Sid: Yahi hoon main in case you forgot....
Parth: Sorry I'm going.
Aashutosh: Nice employees you got Sidharth.
Sid: I know chal ab ya baaki hai kuch.
Aashutosh: Chal.
.

So here ends the first part....
This Sidharth has many shades and I know just like me you are going to fall in love with each one of them.
I hope everyone likes it. I'm trying a new concept so please support me.
Please follow, vote and comment your views.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I will update UNREQUITED LOVE TOMORROW i.e. On Friday as said before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 17.2K 39
Β© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
52.4K 6K 28
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...
178K 14.5K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
919K 79.9K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...