Always (Harry Potter And Seve...

By rdcastillo24

Ever since the day, he stood as a father- figure and guardian to Harry Potter after Voldemort murdered James... More

The Cast
Chapter One: Lily's Sacrifice
Chapter Two: Ten Years Later...
Chapter Three: Past Mistakes
Chapter Four: Explanations
Chapter Five: Diagon Alley
Chapter Six: Train To Hogwarts
Chapter Seven: Sorting Hat
Chapter Eight: The First Day of Classes
Chapter Nine: Come With Me
Chapter Ten: My Scar Hurts!
Chapter Eleven: Destined To Fly
Chapter Twelve: Quidditch
Chapter Fourteen: Charlie Weasley
Chapter Fifteen: Flaws and Doubts
Chapter Sixteen: Nimbus 2000
Chapter Seventeen: Practice Match: Mahoutokoro Vs. Slytherin Team (Part 1)
Chapter Eighteen: Practice Match: Mahoutokoro Vs. Slytherin Team (Part 2)
Chapter Nineteen: Malfoy's Innocence
Chapter Twenty: The Three-Headed Dog
Chapter Twenty-One: Ravenclaw Vs Gryffindor
Chapter Twenty-Two: Down The Hall
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Return of Sirius Black
Chapter Twenty-Four: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-Five: Slytherin Vs Ravenclaw
Chapter Twenty-Six: Snape's Worries
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Unicorn's Blood
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Shadows
Chapter Twenty Nine: Sacrifices
Chapter Thirty: The Philosopher's Stone
Chapter Thirty-One: Back To Hospital Wing
Chapter Thirty-Two: Goodbye Feast
Thirty-Three: The Train Home
Thirty Four: Back Home
Thirty Five: To The Next Year!

Chapter Thirteen: New Magical Teachers

400 14 11
By rdcastillo24

A/n: Thank you to every people who continues to wait to read the updates of this fanfiction!!! ❤️🌺

Two weeks had passed since Harry Potter was able to become a full-fledged member of the Slytherin Quidditch Team. Soon, he was able to adapt and get better as the new seeker of the team. Adorning the green robes always make him happy. All of the students had heard that Thursday afternoon that all of the students had to gather at the Great Hall and their classes for that day were all cancelled.

It was a huge surprise to a lot of students while they were all gathered for that day by Albus Dumbledore and other current teachers in the Great Hall when they saw five, fair and tall elves sitting beside him at the teacher's long table. The students were able to notice that they were all so different from the house elves they were so used to in seeing around the castle. Dudley and his friends in Hufflepuff were definitely at awe of the beauty that the elves emanate and also, Hermione and her friends in Gryffindor, including Ron were also amazed by how they looked as they were so magical, fleeting and elegant. The Ravenclaws were also very interested to see and meet them but they were pretty much calmly chatting at each other.

Most of the muggle-born community were truly at awe by how they looked like, and by how elegantly they wore their white and gold-threaded clothes. The elves glowed whenever sunlight touched their skin which made everyone stare at them in amazement. It had been very rare for the High Elves to leave the woods and socialize with humans and other beings but it seemed, there's been a lot of expected change after Lord Voldemort suddenly vanished. Peace had returned after he disappeared but like the centaurs with whom were their closest allies, they found out that the doom had not yet gone away after they had read the stars. It was also that day when they saw Harry sitting beside Alwyna Robins at the Slytherin Table. The elves were definitely grateful and happy that one of their own, even not fully, was sitting beside 'the boy who lived' in the Great Hall. The elves knew that Lord Voldemort's threat won't go away even after he disappeared and the stars they always study for divination had not yet told them that his era of darkness was already finished. The centaurs who were their closest allies does have the same prediction.

Harry chuckled after he looked at her since her cheeks were blushing so deeply which made him smile, too. She also can't help but hide her face while the High Elves silently introduce themselves to the other teachers. All of them looked young and there were no signs of any wound in their skin. They were definitely very fair and white. Two of them—Ulfien and Yanna—were old and wise but unlike Albus Dumbledore who had white hair already, they still looked young and in their prime. Their hair were still golden white and their blue eyes were still shimmering with delight.

"Why are you hiding your face, Captain Alwyna?" Harry asked her. "Do you know them? They look like you, too but you just don't have their glowing skin."

Alwyna sat back again comfortably on her seat and said to him, "They're my relatives from my mother's side. Dad's a wizard, and my mom's an elf. My parents met when my dad's in Wales as most High Elves live in its hidden Welsh Villages."

"They're your relatives, Alwyna? I haven't seen any of your mother's family until now," asked Draco. "It's interesting that you don't look like them. You just have their pointed ears."

Alwyna nodded in agreement. "Yes. They're my relatives. Also, I've seen you when you were still a toddler before. You're still a cheeky boy up until now."

"I want to be in Quidditch, too!" Draco exclaimed. "Could you tell Professor Snape to help me practice with you, too?"

Hamlet smiled at her. "You can go later to the try outs and make sure that you do pass our tests! Harry will still go through it even if Professor Snape is backing him up."

"Sure! I'll do my best!" Draco said to him. "I can be a good chaser if I want to."

After a while, the noise around the hall began to stop when Professor Dumbledore rose from his seat and stood on the podium. The elves also had sat at the long table behind him, too wherein the students were able to see their faces better. A lot of the students were overwhelmed by their physical appearances. The elves had sharp, pointed ears while their eyes had golden brown irises.

"Good day to all of you!!! As you can see, we are in the presence of a noble beings. The elves are our new addition to our faculty. They would be teaching you all about Elven Magic and Care For The Magical Creatures," Professor Albus Dumbledore announced. "They will also be teaching the subject, Divination, to our fifth year students! As always, Professor Trelawney will keep teaching Divination to third year and fourth year students."

Alwyna was very much shocked that her family became teachers in school, and it made her feel more pressured to win the Quidditch Cup. She stared at her team and at the same time, her team knew that she's excited. "I'm just so happy right now! I'll make sure that I will win the cup this year!"

"Of course, we will help you win the Quidditch Cup this year!" Harry told her. "I'll do my best to help us win this year as a seeker!"

The oldest among the elves—Ulfien— stood on the podium after a few moments to introduce himself. He has a white beard, golden-white hair, and slant eyes. The students were also able to observe that he's wearing a black tunic with gold threads.

"Good day to all of you, students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!" he said to them. "I am Ulfien, Son of Edmund."

The whole hall continued to be silent and every students and teachers just listened to him.

"In the light of serious events in the castle as told by the letter which Professor Severus Snape had sent us, we delightfully accept Professor Dumbledore's appointment to us as teachers here in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

Ninneah, his wife, also stood up and added, "Thank you everyone for having us here! It is an honor to teach magical students in any race. This opportunity will also give us a way to inform students about the truths of our race."

Alwyna smiled happily after she saw her aunt looking at her. She's a proud half-elf no matter what and she's happy that she can live around two magical races. Her father's a pureblood wizard while her mother's a pureblood elf.

After the two elves had spoken, the other three—Cadwin, Addaneah, and Jasmine—rose from their seats to introduce themselves to the students too. The three of them were all thirty years old elves and they will be accompanying Ninneah and Ulfien at the classes as assistant teachers.

At the time they were all finished introducing themselves, Albus Dumbledore called out for the feast and soon, food and drinks appeared on the four long tables of the students and also, at the teachers' table.

"I'm excited to meet those elves in classes!" spoke Hamlet. "All of them look elegant."

"I hope they teach us, too," Draco commented after he drank grape juice. "I want to ask a lot about them and their difference from fairies and house elves."

Alwyna almost dropped the grapes on her right hand. "I can answer that for you, Draco, my dear second cousin! We don't have wings and we're more human than the house elves. My mother lived in the magical forests which humans cannot see. Is that an enough answer?"

Harry grinned in excitement after knowing that information from her. Draco also shut his mouth, too.

Alwyna messed his hair about it and chuckled since Draco's just eleven years old, she knew that there were things that he may not know about. "See you and do your best at the try outs, Draco."

A/n: After one week of writing this chapter, I'm finally done making this chapter!!! I hope you like it!!! 🌺🌺🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 801 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...
69.2K 2.1K 84
After James and Lily Potter are tragically murdered, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black are left with the task of raising and caring for "The Boy Who Lived...
975 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...
93.2K 1.3K 18
James and Lily Potter have been dead for 12 years, both falling victim to the killing curse by the hand of the darkest wizard of all time. Their son...