{Assassination Classroom x Re...

Autorstwa SnowlightLily

It looks like a harem if you read it, but here's the possible ships; Karma x Y/n Nagisa x Y/n Maehara x Y/n A... Więcej

Prologue: Start
Chapter 1: Entering the Class-E
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Ball Game Tournament
Chapter 4: Itona Horibe
Chapter 5: Talent
Chapter 6: Vision
Chapter 7: End of Term
Chapter 8: More Important Than Grades
Chapter 9: Truth Unfold
Chapter 10: Hot Gentleman vs Prince Charming
Chapter 11: Beach Day
Chapter 12: In Action, I Care
Chapter 13: Pandemonium
Chapter 14: Boy Time
Chapter 15: Fear Shot
Chapter 16: We Won
Chapter 18: Distance
Chapter 19: Not Alone
Chapter 20: Bittersweet Mischief
Chapter 21: Leader
Chapter 22: New Girl/New Emotion
Chapter 23: The Weak Side

Chapter 17: Matchmaking

1.4K 47 12
Autorstwa SnowlightLily

I watch the ten students swallow the pills in sync before drinking their water. Smog is right. They feel all better after few minutes. "That was awesome! You guys are so badass!" The sunset boy was the first to congratulate everyone after the story telling about what happen last night.

With his bright smile, the girls all sigh in relieve. "By the way, thanks for calming my fever last night, Okuda. I didn't know how you did it, but it actually work!" He added while I avoided his gaze. "Heheh... It was stressful, but the girls all help!"

Today is the last day of our special summer camp and assassination vacation. All I could think about is what that octopus is planning last night.

"Hey Maehara-kun, are you alright?" I heard Sugino ask before the sunset hair playboy tilted his head in confusion. "Of course I am. What makes you say that?" All I know is that he forgot about what happen last night. It was all a blur when someone's sick after all.

"You made everyone worried this late evening..."

"I did? Did I say something bad last night, Sugino-kun?"

The baseball boy glance to me and I just shake my head in no, making him sigh. "Nothing. We're just glad you're all better, Hiroto-kun!" "Well duh~ I'm the sunshine here!"

I let the two boys hangout before walking around the seashore alone with the wind blowing my hair. We were making the most of what was left of our time on the island. I should maybe distance myself a bit to the others as well.

I didn't like how I reacted at the rooftop yesterday... It was very lame of me... I turn at my right and saw Rei a lot taller than me now. He was walking in the water beside me before he give a small smile.

"I'll always be here by your side..." he comforted as he planted a wind kiss on my forehead before he disappeared. Of course, Rei... Of course...

•Time Skip•

I return back at the rest and saw them gathered around the yellow octopus. What is he up to now? "A test of courage? Now?" I heard Nagisa repeated before I put my book down and check what's going on.

"Yes! What better activity for a midsummer night?!"

"You just want to have some fun. Hey (fruit/name)!" Karma waved, but I only look at the way and ignore him. "Unlike some people, I've been cooped up in a shell this whole time! On the tropical isle, of all places!" The yellow octopus complain.

"A test of courage?! Could be fun!" Maehara said in excitement.

"Right?" Isogai supported his enthusiasm. He's a ball of sunshine, indeed. "But I don't like scary stuff..." Hinano said with an awkward smile. "No sweat! Koro-sensei'll be playing the ghosts!" Sugino reminded.

"Oh right!"

"This is boring..." I mumbled bluntly. "You must come! It can help with your situation last night!" Koro-sensei blurt before I sigh in defeat.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"We'll hold it in this ocean cavern. Walk through the exit in boy-girl pairs! Guy students! Rock, paper, scissors! The winner will get paired with Y/n-chan!" Koro-sensei mention with a naughty grin. How am I not surprised...

At the end, I got paired with Isogai, which result to a few disappointing groan from the others. Why me out of all people...

"Chiba, would you be alright if we paired up?" Hayami ask casually. "Sure. I didn't join the rock, paper, scissor pairing anyways..." the sniper boy agreed as he hold her hand and enter the cave after Nagisa and Kayano enter first.

"Do you mind this kind of thing, Y/n? It almost sounds like a haunted house..." Prince Charming ask before I shake my head. "Ghosts are real for me, but I'm not scared. I know what sensei's planning..."

"Eh? What is it?"

"We talked last night about the last 3 remaining emotions I haven't triggered yet. So he's playing matchmaking with us now..." I explain. "Why do you sound so disappointed? Does it remind you what Ren did?"

"I don't care about that guy. I just play along with his game..." I answer blankly.

"I see..." He mention we stop our tracks when he heard screaming from the other side. "I swear that damn squid isn't helping in my problem..." I flat out mention in disbelief before mentally facepalming.

"What is it? Maybe I can help."

"It's nothing. Just mind your own duties as class president. I honestly think that including you in my situation won't make it all better..." I said before turning to him with a cold and dull expression, making him wince a bit while holding his side.

"S-Sorry about that, Y/n... I forgot my boundaries..." he mumbled, looking a bit upset. We continue walking and ignore the screaming for the whole walk. Turns out, Koro-sensei's enjoying the frights the most. What I want is just to get out of here...

Once me and Isogai found the exit, we spot Koro-sensei lying on the floor with the others. "What a disgrace... a total disgrace..."

"So basically you meant to frighten us into becoming couples thanks to the suspencion-bridge effect? Well screw you because Okano and I both like different people! She likes guys who can support her in gymnastics! I'm not even that flexible, you damn squid!" Maehara mention.

"Hiroto-kun and I might have been together since elementary, but only as friends. Besides, I already have my eyes on one guy..." the gymnastic girl agreed with him.

"Kayano and I are just friends. Even if we do like different people, we'll still support one another..." Nagisa defended in the most polite way possible.

"Okuda, really?" Karma mention sarcastically, a little disappointed.

"It might be confusing, but I'm more focus in my love for science..."

"Rio-san is a bit of a troublemaker and I can't handle them like Isogai-kun can..." Sugino said in defeat. "I like guys who are troublemakers and pranksters like me!" Nakamura added.

"We saw right through you before you even scared us!"

"But I wanted to see you all! I wanted to grin at you holding hands and blushing, two by two!"

"It was stupid of you to think this is gonna help me. I'm not that desparate like you..." I complain with no emotion while crossing my arms. "I was trying to keep you from marrying someone random just like what happen before we even got here!" He whined and start crying.

"That's Sei-san's little brother and his not my type for your information..." I said, realizing that he knew about the mall incident before I caught Isogai's face turning flush from what he did that time.

"Nevermind that stuff. There are plenty of us who don't want to be dragged into a love affair. We're not all sleazy as you..." Rio said with a 'so done' smile.

"All right, Nakamura-san. I get it... but I still wanna give Y/n-chan a match!"

"Shut up, you pervert octopus. I don't like anyone in this class at all..." I shot back before everyone pause when we heard two more people exiting the cave. The two teachers-- Mostly Bitch-sensei clinging at Karasuma's arm.

"You call that a test of courage? There was nobody in there! What a waste of fear!"

"I told you it was pointless clinging to me like that. I don't need that kind of baggage after all-nighter..."

"Urusai! You're a man, aren't you?! If there's a lady around, escort her nicely like a true gentleman!"

Karasuma just sigh as Bitch-sensei made her escape when the students are looking at her, making us sweatdropped.

"Say... I'm starting to wonder..."

"Is Bitch-sensei..."

"Yup. You guess that right..."

"What should we do?"

"We've got time before we go home tomorrow morning, so... "Rio paused before everyone grin like Koro-sensei with red eyes besides me and Nagisa. "Shall we put them together?"

They are sleazy after all...

"This is pointless. I'm leaving..." I said and start walking back at the hotel. Lucky enough that Irina-san have a liking on someone. Ugh, why is it so hard when you try to squeaze other people in your peaceful life...

"Is staying single lame?"

The whole day is everyone planning for a way to give Karasuma-san and Irina-san a spark while I just watch from inside. If you don't have a specific ideal type, no one can help you get matched with the right guy.

"Ugh! That does it! How obtuse can a person be?!"

"This isn't like you. You wrap men around your little finger!" I heard Maehara's voice teasing her about it. "But when it comes to her own love life, she's inexperienced." Kayano joined in.

"Love? Ha, don't make me laugh. I saw how you all look at that emo brat and I know that's definitely love. Am I right, Karma?" She smirk. "Yeah, and we all have likings on darling, but what's your point? This is about you, not her..."

"What? It's not love? From how you treat Karasuma-sensei, it's similar how the guys treat Y/n..."

"He's a rare bird, that's all--a world class square! And while I was worked up, trying to get him to fall for me... before I knew it, I..."

I lean my head at wall and just listen. "That was kinda cute..." Sugino said. "And a little humiliating..." the sunset hair boy added. "What?! Why?!?"

I just look down before running to my comfort spot.

•Karma's POV•

"Bitch-sensei is more awkward than she seems. All her experience must get in the way of being true to her emotions..."Nagisa mention. "Speaking of emotions, Koro-sensei mention that he did that test of courage just to find darling a match. Should we plan her along with Bitch-sensei?" I remind him.

"Come on, Karma-kun. I know very well that you're gonna threaten the guys we will be setup with Y/n-san. If we all wanna have a chance, we must know what her ideal type first..."

"Hmmm..."

"Then just leave it to us! We'll set the perfect stage for you two!" Maehara interrupt my thoughts. With that, everyone start planning the dinner between our teachers. Even with Koro-sensei's help.

But I've been feeling something else. I don't feel like blackmailing anyone today. The whole time, I'm actually looking for Y/n, which is kinda surprising... "I'm gonna go look for darling... Tell Nakamura-chan to just send me the blackmail pictures. I don't like teasing someone today..." I mumbled before I start walking away.

"Karma-kun, it's almost dinner. Make sure you two make it in time!" He reminded before I wave it off. Now, of all the places here in the hotel, I'm sure I can find her. I check the girls dorm first, but she isn't there.

Where else can she go...

Maybe she's at the beach...

I walk around the place, but still no sign of her. I better keep my eyes and ears open clearly. She always pretend be a ghost after t-

"<Dear, can we meet.. again soon... in the bluest of skies~...Where... a tomorrow waits for... you and I...>" a familiar lullaby was sang before I ran my way behind to a near bush.

I'm pretty sure that's Y/n. I took a small peak and saw her leaning down on the tree while staring at the sunset from the sea with no expression.

"<So hold me tight one more time, but don't say your goodbye... Cause I know that I'll see you on... the other side...>"

"And when I think... of our song when the nights... are too long... ~I'll... dream of you for that's where I belong. Dear, can we meet... again s-soon in the bluest of skies>"

Every word she said, I can't relate. Probably because I never lost somebody before in my life. Maybe she's talking about this Rei guy... "<Only... in my d-dreams... do we meet again....>" she finish before burying her head on her knees with a deep sigh.

"I figured that you are a singer from the start, darling..." I mention before lifting her head in a flash and turn to me. She didn't say anything and just gaze back at the sunset. "I didn't get to spend some quality time with you the whole day..." I added as I stood next to her sitting position.

"That's better. You're not the type of guy who sit still for 10 second..." she replied bluntly before I let out chuckle. "I can always try if that's what you wish for, dear. The song is catchy too. Let me guess, you have something on your mind?" I said with a smirk.

"Yes, now leave me alone. This is none of your concern..."

I ignore her and just do a hand stand. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to impress my precious (fruit/name)..."

"..."

I huff and quickly land back on my feet perfectly and grab her free wrist. "Today is our last day here in the hotel. If you can't tell me what's wrong, it's alright. The least you can do is enjoy our dinner~"

"I don't have time for your shenanigans, Akabane-- Just leave me be..."

"Oh really now? Welp, too bad~ I did swear that I will bother you if I have to trigger an emotion out-- A laugh for joy to be specific..."

"With that method, you're hopeless..." you said flatly before escaping from my grip and start walking. I didn't waste my chance before putting my arm around her shoulder.

"When Koro-sensei mention about matchmaking, he was trying to help you on your problem last night, he said. Does that mean you like someone in our class, N/n-chan?"

"No. Let alone be with that someone forever. I don't have time for troublemaker people like you..."

My smile at her reply before pulling her into hug that caught her by surprise. "Karma, what do you think you're doing this time?" She ask in disbelief, but I only keep quiet and rest my chin on her head.

"You see me as a mischievous type... Is that all you see at me?" I ask before she kept quiet. I keep my silence between us, only to hear the wind passing through our tense atmosphere. Since she enter the class, I always have my eyes on her.

And the guys who got their chance... I keep wishing that was me... My chances to be with her is very low. Isogai is on the lead... Maehara coming next... Sugino... I haven't made move yet and all I could do is call her 'darling'... I expect myself to do more just to have a place on her heart...

What emotion did I trigger? Sugino and Maehara trigger her fear. Shiro unlock her anger. And Koro-sensei return her disgust. When will I have my turn to return something...

"Whatever you are dealing with, I can be there for you, darling... Please think of me more than a troublemaker in your view..." I mumbled, slightly pleading before not too long, I felt some small arms around my waist.

"Is this what you want me to do, Akabane?" You ask as you lift your head with a blank look. My cheeks immediately heat up from how close our faces are. So this is what Sugino felt when she check his temperature.

I didn't respond as we stay in the exact position staring at each other's gazes. "Between you and me... I don't mind if you tease me never-ending in my whole years of studying and living... It makes you interesting..."

Even with an opaque expression, it was enough to make my stomach feel butterflies as we pull away after 3 minutes, still not loosing the eye contact. Right on that spot, I remember the time.

"Dinner's starting. Let's go..." I said, changing the subject before she stop me by holding my wrist.

"I went too far at the hotel. I want piggy-back rides..." she requested before I directly create a genuine laugh for the first time in my life. "Classic..." I mention before she hop on my back. After I fix her position, I start walking back to the others while she hum her lullaby again.

Your really interesting. No wonder I fell for you, my darling...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.5K 240 22
Various story of both characters from Assassination Classroom Rio Nakamura Karma Akabane
9K 310 34
Shirayuki ends up in a new world, she realises that she'll have to enroll in a school and get to 3-E. She ends up in 3-D instead, unfortunately. How...
21.2K 238 10
Hey everyone, this is my first book, like ever. I find that Nagisa and Kayano would be an amazing couple to be placed together so this will be their...
6.4K 227 14
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...