Careful What You Wish For. (K...

By pixelkyunie

"look here mister,I never, ever, meant when I said i wanted the world to get destroyed-" "I wouldn't have hea... More

informations!
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter4
chapter 5

chapter 3

14 4 0
By pixelkyunie

Taehyung touched his lips for the umpteenth time while he sat gazing at Jungkook who was sitting in front of him looking outside the glass walls of the cafe.

"I know you want to ask many things,so go on." Jungkook said,as Taehyung snapped out of whatever his mind was thinking and placed his hands on his lap.

"First of all,"He said hastily,"you shouldn't kiss  someone like that without their permission—"

"I didn't kiss you because I wanted to," Jungkook replied coolly,"I had to because you begged me to save you."

"Why" Taehyung demanded,"would your kiss save me?What are you exactly? Do you think I actually believe that you,a crazy shit work for the grim reaper or whatever? Do I look that stupid?"

Jungkook glowered down at Taehyung. "What makes you think I'd want to kiss an insignificant human like you,huh?"

"That was my first kiss you damned punk—"Taehyung's cheeks turned red as soon as he realised what he had just said and saw Jungkook smirking at him.

"That's too childish to even talk about human." Jungkook replied as Taehyung felt his cheeks heating up—he shouldn't have said this to a complete stranger he kissed.

"Well!" Taehyung said abruptly,trying to change the topic,"if you really can fulfill my wish then show me your powers,what can you do?I hope you don't only kiss around strangers you meet in road or break into their houses." Taehyung sniggered.

"Alright, if that's what makes you believe."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook closely and saw as he was staring at the cafe's lights.

"Now watch." He said and Taehyung looked at him,his one eyebrow raised.

"What—" the lights started to flicker and the electricity total went off in the cafe. Taehyung heard as the employee started to complain about power outage at this moment shouldn't had happened.

Jungkook mischievously smiled at Taehyung.

"That—"Taehyung started,"That could be some sort of timing coincidence."

Jungkook scoffed. "Timing coincidence he says."

With a flick of Jungkook's fingers, everyone's phones power went off. Taehyung heard as everyone started to chatter about the weird coincidence.

Taehyung gulped,as Jungkook confidentiality sat on this chair, looking savage as hell.

"If you think this is also a coincidence then.." Jungkook again flicked his finger.

But this time nothing happened inside the cafe.

"Are those shooting stars?!"

"Meteorites?!"

"What the hell!"

Taehyung gazed opened mouthed—looking through the glass walls of the cafe he could perfectly see meteorites falling from the sky in broad daylight.

"A-alright alright! I believe you! Stop stop STOP!" Taehyung frantically yelled, grabbing Jungkook's fists and looking at him with concerned eyes.

With Jungkook's nod,everything went back to normal—people seemed to have forgotten anything that had taken place and were being perfectly normal except for Taehyung—who's now stuck with some weird kind of poltergeist who was way too handsome and charming.

"You—" Taehyung swiftly took his hands away from Jungkook,"what exactly are you? A-and are you crazy?! Would you just blow up the Earth just to make me believe that you work for the grim reaper?!"

Jungkook snorted at the other male's statement and rolled his eyes,"whatever floats your boat."

"What do I do now,then?" Taehyung asked timidly,hoping the other male won't blow him up like others.

"You've sealed a deal with me by the kiss." Jungkook said casually.

But this simple sentence made a huge impact on Taehyung—he had totally forgot that they kissed.

Taehyung's ears went red and he covered his face,not wanting to show anymore of his fragility.

"Give me your hand." Jungkook extended his hands towards Taehyung and opened his palm,as Taehyung put his hands in his, Jungkook covered his wrist with his other hand for second and the next thing Taehyung saw was that,there was a red string bracelet on his wrist.

"What is this?" Taehyung said while scanning the bracelet.

"A sign of our deal,"Jungkook reeled back on his seat,"I don't trust you. What if you run away again?"

"And what happens if I try to break the..deal?" Taehyung asked,gulping.

Jungkook shriveled his eyebrows,"you wouldn't want to hear it."

"Just say it,eh?" Taehyung rolled his eyes at him as he saw Jungkook looking at him for a second with a sympathetic look,and turn away.

"Then.."Jungkook breathed out,"the person you love the most dies that instant."

"What?"Taehyung looked at Jungkook with disbelief who was now sighing heavily,"no, I mean,WHAT? and all this time you never uttered a thing to me? And all this time—"

"You thought we'll do things for free?" Jungkook looked at his way,"look here human. If that lips of yours doesn't get a touch of my lips before 12 am you won't get to see the next day's sunlight anymore. And what? You're raising your voice at me?" He snorted,"don't be delusional. I don't care about what happens to humans like you and will never. You are like a flower in a garden full of other flowers so don't get the wrong idea that you're special. You're nothing more than a rag to me you insignificant piece of crap."

Taehyung laughed slightly. He almost thought he'd tear up in front of him, he didn't know why he was so hurt by his words, he didn't mean anything to him, moreover he had just met him some hours ago,then why did it ached his heart? Why did it hurt him? What is this feeling?

"Is..is that so?" Taehyung said,but his voice almost  cracked because he was trying hard not to cry. "Alright. I'll see you later. I need to be some—"

Without letting Taehyung finish his words Jungkook stood up,"I'm not sure. I'm busy and also.."He leaned closer to Taehyung and whispered,"don't get caught by me, don't let that person be caught by me, if you try to do anything reckless remember they won't be safe either."

The next moment Jungkook wasn't there anymore.

                                       ♤♤♤

"Will he continue to come and go like this? Disappear without a single trace? Leave me alone while I hurt myself?" The same questions filled Taehyung's mind while he trudged towards nowhere.

"NO! TAEHYUNG! NO." Taehyung slapped both of his cheeks,gaining weird looks from people around him,"get yourself together. You have more important things to d—"

Then it hit Taehyung like a truck.

Kim Seokjin.

He's totally forgotten about the interview!

Taehyung dashed towards the location his manager gave him. If he's calculated it right he's 3 hours late and there's no way a top star with packed schedule would be sitting there waiting for a mere journalist like him.

He's dead. It's over for him. His boss will fire him for sure this time. It's over, he's finally done it. It's over, everything's—

Taehyung opened the door of the restaurant they were supposed to meet and sat down on a table..they weren't there. He buried his face in between his arms,too frustrated and so many things roaming around in his head—

"Mr.Kim Taehyung?" Taehyung heard his name being called and looked up. The butler was standing there with a piece of paper.

"Y-yes?" Taehyung replied, nervousness getting the best of him.

"Oh,this is for you. Mr.Choi Woobin told me to deliver this to you,have a nice evening." He handed the piece of paper to Taehyung and left after bowing.

He opened the paper note he knew very well was written by Seokjin's manager:

"Mr.Kim Taehyung. I wouldn't know for what reason you made me wait this long if you didn't want to interview in the first place. Seokjin has a very tight schedule from tomorrow and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to cooperate with you anymore. Have a nice day."

-Choi Woobin, Seokjin's manager.

"I'm doomed." Taehyung said and buried his face in his arms again,"it's all because of that bastard. I'll get back at you JEON JUNGKOOK! If I get fired you're FINISHED. I'll fucking kill you you son of a bitch!"

♤♤♤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.9K 63
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
32.9K 57 13
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment, little does she kno...
78.9K 992 12
Meri nayi nayi shadi hui hai. main 19 saal ki hu. mere sasural wale bohot shareef hai lekin na jane kyu kuch dino se badal se gaye hai.
480K 17.9K 69
Reincarnated Series #01 Isabelle loves reading books, especially novels. One time, she read a famous novel called 'Grow Old with You'. Isabelle was...