𝖱𝖤𝖦𝖱𝖤𝖳 {𝖩𝖴𝖭𝖦𝖪𝖮𝖮�...

By sleepykookoo04

She liked him, he didn't. Later, he liked her, she didn't. ✧ Cringe & fetus writing, as this was my first eve... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
TaeKook ff (NOT AN UPDATE)
Hey
💞EPILOGUE💞
💞 EPILOGUE PT 2💞
💞Bonus💞

30

5.7K 223 15
By sleepykookoo04

It's been 3 days of her avoiding Jungkook, again. They could hear whispers all the time when Jungkook tried to talk to her or just follow her and her being her didn't spare a glance at him.

"Love, I'm sorry!", Jungkook said as he grabbed her hand.

"Shut it, Jeon! I don't want to talk to you now", She said as she yanked her hands away.

"Please", Jungkook whispered but she already left.

Seoyeon was seeing all this drama although she felt very jealous of him chasing behind her all the time, she thought of it as a golden chance to get Jungkook.

"Hey ba- Jungkook", Seoyeon called out as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

Y/n came back but saw Seoyeon touching Jungkook. She felt a little jealous but didn't say anything and went away.

"Just get lost from here!", Jungkook deadpanned.

"Ouch that's harsh!", Seoyeon replied.

"Do I look like I care?!", Jungkook snapped back.

"You know what just leave her! THAT UGLY GIRL DOESN'T LOVES YOU AND THERE BETTER OPTIONS THAN HER!", Seoyeon shouted.

Jungkook right now was burning with anger.

He pushed her to the locker and held both her wrists tightly and pinned it to the locker, now sure that it will leave a mark.

She winced in pain.

"I DARE YOU TO REPEAT THAT AGAIN", He said voice getting deeper.

Seoyeon just yelped in pain.

"I-It's h-hurting!", Seoyeon said in pain.

"That's the main reason I'm doing this, bish!", Jungkook said as his eyes became darker.

"Listen here, ugly bish", Jungkook said as he held her wrists tighter bruising it.

His face getting closer to her ears as he whispered in his deeper voice.

"You're the one ugly here, not her and why will I choose better options when she's the best for me?! And About loving me I'll make her fall for me soon, you don't have to worry about that, understand !?", Jungkook smirked as he let go of her wrists and went away.

Seoyeon just held her bruised wrists as she burnt in jealousy. She went to the restroom and locked herself in one of the cubicles.

"Y/N!!!!", She screamed but thankfully no one was there to hear her.

"WHY DON'T YOU DIE!!!??", She shouted.

While, Y/n was actually feeling jealous as she walked to her home. She's now home alone as her mother and father went to her grandmother's house due to some work and she insisted that she'll live alone and that she's not a kid. Her parents agreed as they gave her a credit card to buy the stuff she needs when they're out.

Will he give up on me, now??

She thought but her head started paining so she just brushed the thoughts away. Her head was paining from the morning and it worsened now.

She cooked ramen, ate it and went to bed early.

The next day she didn't feel like going to the college as her headache didn't get any better. Even her stomach started aching because it's the time of the month. She decided to not go and take rest and tell Somi about it.

SASSY QUEEN💅👑✨

Hey Somi!

I wont b able to come today as I'm not feeling well😵

But all the best 4 ur sports competition I hope u win❣️

& Don't worry about me I'll take care of myself😌

& don't miss me..

I'll be there soon🥺

7:54 am

Wait what!

R U OK??!!!

I'M WORRYING BISH, REPLY FAST

7:55 am

Dw, just a lil headache & stomachache. I'll b f9💝

7:55 am

Ugh! I won't b able to come to take care of u coz of the competition😫

But wait...

I'll send some trust-worthy person to ur house and I already hv spare keys in my bag as u gave it to me yesterday, remember?😼

So there won't b a problem in sending someone

Sleep well sweetie😘💞

7:59 am

U don't hv to! I'm not a kid😭

7:59 am
SEEN✓

"She just left me on seen!", Y/n groaned.

"Whatever I'm going to sleep!", She said as she drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile Somi started searching for someone she can trust on. She saw Jungkook walking towards his locker with a gloomy face while eyes searching for a certain someone.

"Jungkook!", She called out.

"Hmm?", He asked looking around, eyes still searching for someone.

"Y/n is not feeling well", She said.

Jungkook's expression immediately changed.

"What?!"

"Yes she has a headache and stomachache. These are the spare keys to her house, go and take care of her", Somi said handling the keys to him.

"Ok I'm going! Thanks for informing me", he said as he left.

He immediately ran to her house.

He unlocked the door with the spare keys. On the way he had bought medicines for her too.

He went inside and knocked on Y/n's room. He knew where her room was as he has came here many times. He got worried When he didn't get a response.

"Y/n are you ok?", Jungkook asked still knocking.

"Love I'm getting worried please answer me!"

Still he didn't get any response.

"I'm going inside!", He said as he opened the door only to see her sleeping peacefully.

"Thank God! I was so worried!", He sighed in relief.

He went to the kitchen and made her a soup.

He came to her room again with the soup.

"Y/n", he softly called out.

But she was too busy sleeping.

"Love, please wake up", he softly shook her as she groaned.

"Lemme shleep mom!", She mumbled.

Jungkook chuckled at her cuteness.

"It's not your mom, love. It's me your soon to be boyfriend", he said.

She immediately shot her eyes open.

"J-Jungkook?", She said in disbelief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.6K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
559K 20K 52
"Remove your each and every cloth.. you really need a lesson in every chapter, don't you y/n?" It all started with a glimpse of misunderstanding to t...
29.6K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
110K 6.9K 41
Hola amigos... This is a TAEKOOK ff book contains: ◾Top kook ◾Bottomtae ◾Indiantaekook ◾Boy kook, girl tae ◾Fluff ◾Little bit angst....and much more ...