Nightmare Tommyinnit (Exile T...

By Setsonaii

Tommy felt like he was going to die, ALONE but someone..or something change it. โš ๏ธSENSITIVE TOPICSโš ๏ธ ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ#84 o... More

CHAPTER 1: CHAOTIC EXILE
CHAPTER 2: INSANITY
CHAPTER 3: FAMILIAR FACE
CHAPTER 4: LOW POINT
CHAPTER 5: LONG TIME NO SEE PT. 1
CHAPTER 6: LONG TIME NO SEE PT.2
CHAPTER 7: FATHER'S NIGHTMARE
CHAPTER 8: TRUTH?
CHAPTER 9: AWAKEN?
CHAPTER 11: FACE TO FACE
CHAPTER 12: MIND SCAPE
CAUGHT IN 4K๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
CHAPTER 13: THE DEAL
CHAPTER 14: WELCOME BACK PT. 1
CHAPTER 15: WELCOME BACK PT. 2
CHAPTER 16: WHAT DID I MISS?
MY ARTโค๏ธ
CHAPTER 17: SUSPICIONS
CHAPTER 18: TIME AND EYES
CHAPTER 19: TRAGEDY AND SORROW
CHAPTER 20: GAMES BEGIN
CHAPTER 21: FEELING GOOD
CHAPTER 22: THE CURSE OF THE BLOOD MOON
CHAPTER 23: BACKSTABBING A FRIEND
CHAPTER 24: OLD FRIENDS
New Book Cover!!!!!
My art 2.0
CHAPTER 25: THE REVEALING PLAN
New book coming soon!
CHAPTER 26: THE BANQUET
MY ART 3.0
CHAPTER 27: THE MANHUNT
CHAPTER 28: FREE THE END
CHAPTER 29: DEATH MARCH (THE LOSING GAME)
CHAPTER 30: EVIL WIND ROLLS IN FROM THE EAST (THE SMP WAR)
CHAPTER 31: THE ECHOING HYMN OF DEATH (THE FALL)
CHAPTER 32: THE BELLS OF TIME RINGS (TIME TURNER)
CHAPTER 33:WITHERING SMILES (NEW START: THE EPILOGUE)
BOOK 2 TEASERS
MASSACRE FANART (CUZ I'M A BIG FAN OF THE FIC)
BOOK 2 UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Q&A (50K READS SPECIAL CUZ I LOVE YOU ALL)
NIGHTMARE TOMMYINNIT BOOK 2 IS NOW OUT!

CHAPTER 10: A MEMORY

5.5K 230 43
By Setsonaii

CHAPTER 10: A MEMORY

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This is like a continuation of Chapter 6 cuz IDK I just thought out it randomly and I got the urge to write the part, it will cover the truth of The missing babysitter.

"The mask's name is-Nightmare"

Tommy's eyes widen, his lips turn into a smile as Dreamon hand him the mask.

The mask has a mischievous expression carve into it's charcoal like surface and the lines glowed in orange and red, like there was lava running down in the lines.

As Tommy touch it, blurry images started ringing down his mind. It was like an electricity goes down to his veins and into his brain.

"Hello-Tommy"

"Who are you-why are you in my head!"

Tommy replied in his mind, he was frightened by this voice in his head.

"Don't worry Tommy, I'm a friend! My name is Nightmare-"

"Your the mask!"

Tommy turned his head to Dreamon who is standing in front of him "The mask! it has a voice!"

"Of course little one, it has a voice-he is a friend" Dreamon said in his mangled voice

"Wow!" Tommy exclaimed, fascinated "I never thought mask could talk!"

"Dreamon? can yours talk?" Tommy ask staring at the mask, Dreamon slowly shake his head

"No"

"Your's is special"

"This is mine?" Tommy asked, surprise to what he just heard.

"Yes"

"You can try the mask Tommy" The voice whispered in Tommy's head "We can talk for hours Tommy-we can be friends forever! me, you and your dad!"

Tommy's smile turn into a frown

His dad never pay attention to him, he always favor Wilbur and Techno. Like whenever Techno bully him- he was one who gets punish and not Techno, he felt like he was just a liability in the house.

"My dadza never pay attention to me,he just pay attention to Wilbur and Techno- even to Tubbo!"

"Your dadza? do you mean Philza Minecraft?"

"Yeah..."

"Tommy-your real dad is just in front of you"

Tommy's eyes furrowed, his heartbeat began to raise "What do you mean? Philza is my Dadza"

"No Tommy, they are lying to you! Your name isn't Tommyinnit your Azazel and you are the son of Dreamon"

As the voice explained Tommy felt his chest burning, he felt his body became heavyer

"Dreamon-is my dad?" Tommy mumbled taking a step back, gripping the mask in his hands "N-No-that's not true!"

Tears started rolling down his face as the pain keep on coming, his body felt like it's going haywire as his head is throbbing with head ache.

"Tommy-I'm a friend and friends don't lie to each other, do you think I would lie to you?" The voice purred

"I-I don't think so-but.."

"Your questions will be answered little one when you wear the mask, the mask won't hurt"

Tommy's hand slowly move to his face, he needs answers! he wanted to know the truth! why his dadza and Techno don't love him, he don't want to think that Nightmare is telling the truth-that his real dad is Dreamon.

Tommy felt heat coming from the mask as he put it on, then he felt like his face was being dunk in a bucket of lava. Tommy screamed in agony, it was a horrible feeling.

He tired to rip the mask off but it was like glued to his face, the child slowly fell into his knees and collapse into the rocky ground of the riverbank.

"You know that his old memories won't come back right?" Nightmare appeared beside Dreamon "Only Blurry images-and his personality will come back"

"Baby steps Nightmare-the child won't handle everything at once, he might not survive it" Dreamon said still staring at the child

"What about his wings? will it ever come back?" Nightmare ask as he glance over the child's back "will Azazel ever comeback in this form?"

Dreamon turn around to Nightmare, he then took something from his cloak. It was a black liquid inside a vile.

"After Philza killed Azazel I've split everything-The mask contains his memories and his personality, this vile has his skills and powers- and most importantly his wings" Dreamon explained putting back the vile inside his cloak "The memories might be blurry but his personality will come back at once"

"But what if Philza knew about this? you know that the child is in the council's eyes, they will knew about this in a single heartbeat" Nightmare argued scared to lose all there progress "our powers aren't that much a help, we're losing them each passing day"

"Philza can't kill the child Nightmare, if he really do he should have kill the child a long time ago and we could recharge our powers from the nether-humans will always build a way to hell" Dreamon said as he spread his wings, it was black as the midnight sky "We should go back"

"What about the child?"

"He will wake up-we can't change the plan" Dreamon said as he sore to the sky, Nightmare sign and turns himself into a black smoke and into the mask.

***

Tommy slowly open his eyes, his head still throbbing with pain. Like before blurry images still flashing in his mind, he slowly sat up and found the mask lying on his bed side table.

"I found the boy unconscious in the river bank, he was just lying there wearing a strange mask"

Tommy touch his head, he felt like he was never the same.

"Omg-thank you so much, I never notice he left I was so worried about him"

"your welcome, tell Philza I say Hi. Goodbye"

"Byee"

Tommy clentched his fist, his babysitter's fake kind voice and laugh made him angry.

As Tommy glare at the Door it slowly open and his babysitter's evil face peak through the open crack, Tommy can see how angry his babysitter but something weird is happening to him. He wasn't scared more like angry!

In this kind of scenario he would cover under his bed and pleaded to the babysitter, but now-he felt he wanted her gone.

"You little shit! I told you-you are not going out! you need to feed your fucking brother!"

She screamed at Tommy, her bludging eyes made her something more like monster than a human.

"That's not my problem! that's yours! Dadza payed you to take care of me and my brother!" Tommy hissed

"You little shit!" The babysitter then grip on Tommy's arms "You have the balls to answer me now?"

"g-get your hands off me!" Tommy whimpered as his frail arms started to hurt from the grip

"What if I don't? what are you going to do? cry?" The babysitter giggled as she saw the boy's whine in pain "maybe the rumors are right! how can a wimpy child like you be the son of the great Philza minecraft"

The babysitter's long nails buried in his skin "I-I'm his son! and I'm telling w-what your d-doing me and T-tubbo!"

"ohhh! I'm so scared! ughh! Your father won't believe you cause he doesn't love you! Unlike Techno and Wilbur your useless!" The babysitter said hitting Tommy's head over and over "Your wimpy and sickly! your useless! your a liability!"

Tommy's eyes widen, he wasn't useless nor a liability right? he was the son of the greatest adventurer in the world!

"No Tommy, they are lying to you! Your name isn't Tommyinnit your Azazel and you are the son of Dreamon"

Tommy felt tears started rolling down his cheaks, he remember what Dreamon told him

"Am I really Dadza's son?" Tommy asked inside his mind

"Why don't you believe me Tommy-I would never lie to you!"

"N-Nightmare?"

"I'm here kid-don't worry, I'll help you"

"It hurts so bad Nightmare, her nails are digging in my arms! please help me!"

Tommy became silent as he talk to Nightmare, the baby sitter's eyes furrowed as he shake the boy's arms "Hey! are you alive? psh such a weak prick! I will never believe that you are one of the son's of Philza, your not worthy!"

"Well he's not-"

The voice echoed throughout the room, the babysitter look around the room as she took the child's arm out of her grip "W-who are you!"

"The mask bitch!" The voice roared as it laugh, The baby sitter slowly look at the mask lying at the boy's bed side table. The mask glowed in orange and red tint as a black smoke comes out of it, she was face to face with a tall cloak man.

The baby sitter slowly back away from the corner, she can see that the boy's still frozen in place like he was glued in that same position.

"W-what do you want!" The babysitter yelled in a stuttering voice

The cloak man look at the child and with a snap of a finger the boy started to move, but his icy blue eyes were replace with glowing red eyes.

The child was looking at his babysitter with an evil grin and hungry looking eyes, like he was another person in a second.

"What is happening?!" The babysitter screamed as she pinned herself in the corner, she felt fear by just looking at the man and the child. The fear she never felt before.

In a blink of an eye Tommy is now beside the man's side, his grin was replace by a wide evil smile.

"Don't you dare come closer!" The babysitter yelled as he took out a pen from her jeans

"I never thought humans could look so delicious-it's been a while since I tasted a soul" Nightmare growled licking his lips, he then glance over the child who is just staring at the girl "Tommy-"

"You can call me by my real name Nightmare" Tommy said, his voice wasn't so innocent like before-it turn into something evil "I had enough of them calling me weak and useless!"

Tommy smile "I thought that I can't hear them-they thought I can't see how they laugh at me" His tiny fist clenched, he then look at his babysitter who is shaking with fear while she held a pen like a knife "You maybe right, I can't be dad-philza Minecraft son, cause I'm weak! but I can be worse than him-I can be bad!"

"N-No! I'm just kidding! p-please let me go!" The babysitter pleaded as she kneel down "I will never come back I promise! j-just please let me go!" She cried

Nightmare felt nostalgic, he had been with Azazel whenever he is hungry for blood. Azazel smile widen whenever his victim pleaded or kneel to him, he will either torture it or kill it without mercy.

He can feel Azazel's aura in this boy, his master never fail to impress him. The way the boy enjoy the girl's pleaded and moaning for mercy made him relief-relief that the plan is on the pace, that the reckoning will be son.

"I think my friend here will enjoy you as his feast" Tommy said rather sadistic as he giggle "It might be good than to waste your life-hurting me and my brother"

Nightmare's smile grew wider, his mouth watered-since the fall of Dreamon he feeds on the heat of the nether and nothing more, it feeds his powers but not his hunger "It's been a while-"

"N-No! N-No!"

Tommy then walk to the door "I'll be at the nursery" He said before turning the knob, Tommy then shuts the door and hurried to the nursery where his baby brother sleeps

He slowly opens the door and quickly close it, the room was adorn with bee related stuff. Tommy look at the sleeping baby inside the crib, the baby look so peaceful.

Tommy burst into tears as he collapse in his knees and into the floor, his conscience was killing him-his heart felt like it was going to blow any minute.

"Does she really deserve it?" Tommy whispered clutching his head

His forehead furrowed his icy blue eyes turn into red again "Yes! he was hurting me and tubbo! she deserves to die! she deserves to rot in hell!"

The glowing red eyes turn into icy blue again as Tommy's expression became depress "I-I killed someone! I'm a killer! D-Dadza won't forgive me-"

"He don't love me remember! maybe dreamon and nightmare aren't lying! that I'm not Philza's son!"

"No! stop!" Tommy screamed as he close his eyes

Tommy quickly open them back again when he heard his baby brother's cries, his screams might have been too loud.

He quickly got into his feet and rush to his baby brother, he slowly took his baby brother into his arms and started cradling it. The baby stop crying and smile at Tommy-Tommy's eyes stoped turning red and blue but slowly turn to it's normal icy blue color.

"No one's going to hurt us Tubbo-I'm willing to hurt anyone who will" Tommy said kissing Tubbo in the forehead

The babysitter made a chocking noise as her soul was slowly taken from her body, not a matter of minutes the girl's body had shivered and her face form into a horrified expression.

Nightmare was satisfied, the soul of humans never disappoint him. He slowly got up and leave the room, he was looking for the nursery when he heard a baby's cry.

He quickly turn into a smoke and teleported inside the nursery where Tommy is cradling the baby, the boy was so transfixed to the baby the boy didn't even glance over to him.

"The boy's attached to that human child" Nightmare thought still staring at the two "Should I be worried?"

"I don't want Dadza to know what we did-I don't want any traces of that bitch" Tommy said not taking his eyes to Tubbo

"Is this even a child? well I guess he is really turning into Azazel"

"As you wish-Azazel"

BRUH THANK U FOR 1.88KREADSSSS!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 13.5K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...
361K 10.9K 31
"Good morning L'manburg..." "...goodnight Dream SMP." ------------------------- Started: 2/11/21 Ended: 3/29/21 ---------- #1 in Eret: 5/2/21 #4 in d...
196K 6.4K 40
Y/N always wanted to be the hero. Ever since a kid she has always looked to take care of her family. But she begins to find that family is only blood...
324K 10.3K 32
๊’ฑเผ„ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. ๅฝก ยทหš เผ˜ ๊’ฑ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...