Taken Captive

By reyatutt

*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, de... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
hi!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
hi part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
stfu
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Important!!!
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 34

48.3K 836 6.2K
By reyatutt

Over the next few weeks, everything was calm. After another week, Callum finally convinced me to start up training again, get my mind off of it and it helped. I was becoming less and less guilty, my nightmares didn't come around as often as they did in the beginning and I was becoming content with how things were going.

Kara and I supported each other whenever Callum and Jordan had to leave for jobs or meetings, we built each other up to be stronger like we always have been. I couldn't imagine going through all of this without her.

Miles and Dante were training on a regular again after Callum and Jordan reminded us what they brought them here for. At first, I didn't want to make Miles work that much but when I saw how much he enjoyed it, I decided as long as he was happy, I was happy.

Callum walked towards me, my hold on Miles's leash loosening when Callum pretended to attack.

"Attack!" I commanded. Miles jumped up with no hesitation and bit down on the glove Callum wore until I told him to sit down again. We repeated that over and over again with different scenarios until he was tired out and ready for a nap.

Then I started my training, first going to the knives and practicing my handling as well as throwing before going over to the shooting range while Callum went around ordering everyone around and Jordan and Kara were nowhere to be found.

Ever since the confrontation with Luke, the idiot that ran over my kid, no one dared to look at me. I don't know why, it's as if they think I'll wreck their cars if they even walk beside me. Callum had no issue with it, as long as no other guys talked to me, he was happy. But I wanted to build a relationship with these people, knowing they were apparently going to do anything they can to protect Kara and me if something happened to our men.

I shook the thought off and placed a set of earplugs in before picking up an M-4 Carbine and shooting out all of my frustration on the targets set up in front of me. A few shots were missed, but I was becoming better and better the more I practiced. I aimed for the head then the stomach, then the crotch for fun and laughed at the image flashing in my mind if I were to shoot a man's dick off.

"Hey, you ready to throw some combos baby?" Callum came up to me a little while later, changed out of his regular clothes and into a pair of shorts while I set the last gun I was shooting down, which was a SWAT mini K.

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck while he rested his on my hips, "Yeah." I got on my tippy-toes while pulling his neck down closer to me and stuck my tongue out to touch his nose. He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips.

We practiced a few combos which were now longer and more complicated than before, "Ready? Punch, punch, kick, punch, dodge, kick, dodge."

I nodded, we started slow then quickened the pace until we moved slowly. He surprised me with a punch and hit my nose, I glared and pushed him. He smiled before we went again, over and over and over again until sweat glistened on my chest. I pulled my shirt off, revealing the sports bra underneath.

Callum glared at me, "Nia-"

"I don't care, let them look. It's not like they'll be touching anything will they?" I winked at him. He smirked and we went again.

We were in the middle of a fight when a thought crossed my mind, "Whatever happened to that Luke guy?"

I dodged his punch and gave a right hook to his face, he shook it off before we started circling each other, waiting for an opening to strike. "He's on the top floor, a floor I don't want you thinking about, let alone going to. Come on, focus now."

"Can I see him?" I asked.

"No. I already told you, I don't want you going up there." He muttered, grabbing my fist that went to throw another punch and pushed me back. I stumbled but regained my balance and let out a frustrated breath.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready, I just want to see him and talk." I sighed.

He shook his head, "No and don't bother trying, Jordan and I are the only ones with access to the elevator, the stairs will only take you to where the shipments go."

"Please?" I begged, dropping my arms to my sides.

He brushed his hands over his face in frustration then looked at me, "No, Nia. I'm not doing this with you right now. You don't need to suffer any more trauma, you saw the guy, trashed his car and cussed the fuck outta him, that's enough don't you think?"

I tilted my head in thought then shook my head, "No. No, that's not enough."

"What, are you gonna hurt him or something?"

Best idea he's had in a while.

"No, not hurt him," I said. "I just feel like there could be more I say to him to bring me more at peace, you know?" I brought out my sad eyes and looked down, faking a sniffle. I heard a heavy breath leave his mouth before his feet appeared in my vision.

He brought his hand under my chin and pulled my face up, "I'm sorry baby, but it's a no."

My shoulders slumped in disappointment, "Fine."

"Good girl," He brought his thumb up to caress my cheek before leaning down, capturing my lips in a short but deep kiss. My knees almost gave out, missing the feeling of his touch.

We've barely done anything, his dick hasn't been inside of me for way too long and I was so tired of it, my legs were going to spread open right here, right now if he didn't give me something soon.

As expected, he pulled away far too soon and we continued fighting again until Kara and Jordan came waltzing down the stairs. Kara had a smug look on her face as she brought her hands up to show Jordan her bloody knuckles.

Did she get to go see Luke?

"Why can Kara go up there but I can't?" I started punching harder against his defence gloves.

"Nia, please stop," His voice sounded tired and irritated, but was that going to stop me? No.

"No, I will not stop. Why is she allowed to go see the man that ran my baby over but I can't?" It was wrong to guilt-trip him like that, but it was too late to take it back now.

This time he dropped his arms and ripped the gloves off his hands, "Goddamnit can you just give it a rest? You're not going up there, I won't tell you again-"

My anger rose when he started snapping at me, gaining a rude tone as he kept on scolding me and I snapped. Before I knew it, my fist collided with his face and his head snapped to the side. I immediately dropped the gloves and went over to him.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I just snapped," He brought his face up, blood running down his nose. I gasped and pulled him in for a hug, apologizing frantically. Then he let out a chuckle.

"It's okay," He smiled when I pulled away. "Your strength is building up, I'm proud of you."

I squinted my eyes at him, "No, you're trying to change the subject. Take me up there, now."

He clenched his jaw, knowing I wouldn't back down and finally gave in. After cleaning the excess sweat off of ourselves, we walked up the stairs while Callum warned me not to get too close, tell him if I'm uncomfortable and all of that unimportant shit.

I looked around, watching in awe at the organized system they had when dealing with shipments. My eyes widened at the sight of the many guns they had that I hadn't even heard of.

"This next floor is filled with some more kids from the trafficking business who still have nowhere to go," He told me when we got into the elevator. I nodded, preparing myself for a bunch of scared little kids, tucked away in their beds but was shocked when they all came running after seeing Callum.

"Mr. Rivera!" All of them yelled, running over to us. The light in their eyes brought comfort inside of me, knowing Callum was most likely taking good care of them if they were this comfortable. A certain little girl stood out to me when he picked her up and kissed her cheek, almost like he forgot I was there.

She giggled as he talked with her, making his way to the table placed in the center of the room. There were no adults anymore because they all had a place to go I'm guessing, or the means to start their lives up again. But these children didn't, they had no one.

I watched as he talked to them, joked around and praised them when they'd bring him new drawings or stuff they made. My heart started to beat heavily in my chest, watching in complete shock at seeing how well he treated them.

When the kids calmed down and started going back to what they were doing, the girl stayed put in his lap. She couldn't be more than eight years old, with tanned, glowing skin and naturally curly hair. Her eyes were big and brown, staring at me with curiosity as she held onto his shirt for dear life.

"Hi, honey." I smiled at her. A smile crept onto her face as well, she waved at me. "What's your name, gorgeous?"

She crinkled her eyebrows in confusion, "I don't-I don't remember. Mr. Rivera named me."

I looked up at him in confusion, "What?"

"Her name is Imani. She doesn't have a mother with her and was too young when she was taken to remember her name, so I asked her what name she liked and we chose it together." He explained.

Don't cry.

"Oh," I held back tears as I looked down at her again. "Nice to meet you, Imani, I'm Nia."

"Hi, Nia." Her smile came back. From seeing the way she and Callum communicated, I could tell she trusted him completely and that brought me at ease knowing she had someone there for her.

"Why don't you go play, sweetheart? Nia and I have to go." He told her, placing her back on the ground.

"Are you going to go make the man scream again?"

Oh, shit.

Callum looked at her with wide eyes, "Um, you don't worry about that, okay? If you hear anything close to screaming, just cover your ears like this and tell everyone to do the same."

He showed her a demonstration, covering his own and she nodded, letting out a giggle. They hugged one last time before she went on her way to the others.

"Callum, you can't let these kids go. Especially Imani, I don't think it's safe for you to just throw them out when the few months are over for them to find someplace to go." I pleaded, remembering what he told me a while ago.

He sighed, "I don't think I can do it, anyway. I'm planning on building a few houses for them and just taking them in. They can grow up and train, then they'll be set for their whole lives if they work for me, whether they're in a warehouse or one of the clubs, maybe even a hotel. Jordan and I will find them something, don't worry."

I smiled, "Good. I'm proud of you."

He pecked my lips, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," My head turned to the elevator doors opening, revealing a dark and dreary sight in front of me. There was a narrow hallway leading to a door, beside it multiple cells. Some were empty, others had half-dead-looking men inside of them, barely able to move.

Ew.

I held onto the hem of his shirt as we walked down, making sure to stay in the center of the hallway in case any of the guys got an idea to grab me through the steel bars keeping us separated.

Surprisingly, when Callum opened the door revealing a horribly, no longer familiar face in front of me covered with bruises and cuts and blood.

A chuckle left my mouth before I realized what I was smiling at and slapped my hand over my mouth, "I'm so sorry." Callum looked shocked, seeing the smile on my face when looking at a now-beat-up Luke sitting in front of us with his head down.

I managed to hide the satisfaction from my features while studying all that was done to him. Callum really didn't disappoint.

I watched closely as Luke lifted his head and stared at me with anger before a sinister smile came over his mouth as he turned to Callum, "You better get her out of here, Rivera."

"Why's that?" Callum asked, his voice cold.

"I don't want to add onto the poor girl's trauma," He laughed. "Looking at me will probably give her nightmares." He turned back to me, "Go on and come back when you grow up a little."

I crossed my hands over my body and mumbled, "I am grown up."

Another laugh, "I'm here because of you, bitch. Your whole existence caused this, I wish I ran you over along with your dumbass kid."

When Callum moved forward to hit him, I placed my hand on his chest, giving my full attention to the monster in front of me, "Leave us alone for a second."

"No, not happening." He shook his head. I stared up at him, feeling the anger blazing through my eyes and he let out a deep breath. "I'm going to stand right outside the door, it'll be open."

I nodded, keeping my eyes on the dickhead in front of me. The door was left open by a few inches, letting Callum listen in on whatever went down. My eyes gaze over to the table full of different 'equipment' to use on him until yet another laugh leaves his mouth.

"What, you're gonna do it? You'd never hurt me, you're too much of a pussy for that." I stayed silent, listening to all the stuff he had to say. "No matter what anyone says or does to you, like the pushover you are, you just take it."

He went on and on about how glad he was that I had to stay awake at night wishing my baby was with me, crying over him every day and wishing I was dead as well. All the while, I walked over to the table full of toys and had a quick look around.

I picked up a random, sharp-looking knife and turned back to face him. His eyes flickered down to it before he rolled them with irritation, "Put that down, we both know you won't do shit."

A faint smile made my lips twitch as I walked over to him then sat on his lap. He hissed in pain but couldn't move since his hands were nailed to the seat and watched me. His hair was grown out and messy, so I brought the knife up to brush it out of his eyes.

He flinched, looking at me like I was crazy while I pressed it lightly against his skin. Then I brought it down underneath his chin and pushed it up with the flat edge, keeping it held up with my other hand holding onto his hair. His neck was bruised up but barely cut unlike the rest of him.

Well that's not fair, is it?

My mind was at ease, not at all panicked as I put the knife against his throat and placed a kiss on his cheek. He grunted when I dug the knife into his skin, drawing blood and slid it across until I felt it was long enough. I watched in awe at the sight of blood dripping down his neck.

"Okay, you had your fun now let your boyfriend do the rest." He muttered in pain.

I laughed and got off of his lap then went over to the table again, starting to find it fun. When I picked up a nail and hammer he let out a shaky breath, "They've already nailed down every part of me, stop fooling around before you hurt yourself, bitch."

It's like something was taking over, I was taking the situation as a joke. There was no remorse, no fear, no sick feeling filling up my insides. All I wanted at that moment was to see how much blood I could take out of his worthless body.

"Every part, are you sure honey?" My eyes flickered down to his crotch. His eyes followed then looked up at me in absolute fear, both of us thinking about the same thing. He started frantically shaking his head while I bit down on my lip and nodded, the sinister smile he wore a few minutes prior now taking over the look of my smile.

I got down on my knees and placed the nail and hammer beside me. His body shook when I brushed my hands over the jeans covering his legs, touching his knees then thighs before finally making my way to his crotch and groping it.

Instantly, I felt him getting hard and raised my eyebrows in shock. He gulped as I looked up at him, "Does this turn you on, Luke?"

He shook his head.

"You like the thought of me, the mother of the baby you killed, touching you? What, you think I'm about to get you off with my hands? My mouth? Does the thought of me taking you down my throat while you're tied down and bleeding make you horny?" He didn't answer.

I shook my head with an amused chuckle, "Let's see how tiny you really are." The sight in front of me as I pulled it out almost made me gag. It was small, but it'd still work.

I picked up the nail on the floor before caressing it against the hard skin covering his puny length. He let out sounds filled with pain when I started slowly scratching the skin with no mercy. Then I grabbed onto him and pressed what I could onto the wooden seat underneath him with the nail pressed right on top.

His cries made no emotion appear inside of me, I felt nothing and I knew I was crazy for it. But I was done holding myself back from people who continuously hurt me and pushed it inside him with no hesitation. He screamed, very loudly, as I focused on pressing it deeper and deeper until I felt it hit the wood.

The screams stopped when I started hammering it in, he couldn't form any sounds from the immense amount of pain he got to finally endure. Every cut, every bruise, every inch of pain he felt was less than what I felt inside, he was lucky.

When I stood up straight, I started inspecting the work I'd done and scoffed proudly, "Damn, that's an A right there, don't you think?"

He shook his head, I grabbed onto his chin and forced his eyes to make contact with mine. "And why the hell not, you don't like my art, hm? Should I try again to make it better, will that change your mind?"

He cried again, begging for me to stop.

"Oh, you're begging now? I was begging too, I was begging for months every night when the terrifying sight of my dead son filled my nightmares, you piece of shit!" I screamed, pushing the nail in further, "I wouldn't have done this to you if you treated me properly, owned up to what you did but you didn't."

My chest heaved in anger, "Not that you'll be leaving this place alive, but be kinder next time, yeah?"

He nodded lazily before I shoved his face out of my hands then walked away. I shoved the door open, revealing Callum standing right outside. When his eyes found what I'd done to Luke, he gulped, holding his crotch with his hand protectively.

His eyes were wide when he turned to me and I smiled, "Thank you so much, I needed that."

"Yeah," His voice cracked and he cleared his throat, "Yeah, of course."

We walked off together, my body feeling lighter than before. Callum said it was enough for today, so I grabbed Miles and headed over to the car then we were on our way home.

"Jordan and I got a surprise for you and Kara tonight," Callum told me.

I smile, "What for?"

"You got the job done that night, the least we could do is give you a little treat." He was referring to the masquerade ball. "I'd tell you what it is and make sure you're okay with it first, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. So can you just give me your consent now and when the time comes, if you aren't up for it, we'll stop immediately?"

I raised my eyebrows in shock, "Consent? Is it something sexual?"

He didn't answer, just gave me a blank look. I sat back and contemplated it for a moment. Something sexual, with Kara and Jordan involved?

"Yeah, you have my consent." I nodded. Thoughts flooded my head as well as little imaginations of what could go down tonight. What did they have planned? Who would be touching who?

Later that night, I was sitting on our bed with Miles, watching another Disney movie when Callum stepped out of the closet with a bra and underwear in one hand and his tie in the other.

"It's time. Change into these." He ordered. He wore nothing but a pair of jeans that hung low on his waist, revealing the top of his V-line. I gulped and stripped out of my clothes, placed the other ones on and sat on the bed.

He walked over and gave me a reassuring look before placing the tie on top of my eyes. I held it there with my fingers as he began speaking, "Remember, you can use your safeword at any time."

I nodded.

"And what is your safe word?" He asked when he was finished. He placed his hands on my thighs, I could feel his stare on me through the dark fabric.

"Unicorn." I nodded.

"Nia." He warned. I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm sorry, it's red," I said.

"Good girl," He lifted his hands off of my thigh, "Miles bed."

I heard Miles's little footsteps making his way over to the bed before Callum lifted me into his arms. I smiled, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. I loved it when he held me.

My eyes couldn't make anything out as he made his way over to wherever we were going. Soon enough, he got to a random place in the house and set me on the floor. He told me to kneel, keep my head down and not move until I'm instructed to do so.

I couldn't help but get a little bit anxious as I sat there in silence, not knowing what was going on around me. My breaths got shorter, my hands shook against my thighs and I kept squirming around until his hand cupped my face.

"You're okay, calm down." He assured, kissing my head repeatedly. "What happens tonight is all in your hands, the second you want it to stop, it will stop. I promise you, you're in good hands, you won't be hurt, okay?"

I nodded, "Okay." He placed a light kiss on my lips, caressed my cheek a few times then walked away again.

The sound of the door opening filled my ears, footsteps came closer and closer until something- or someone- was set down beside me. Immediately, I knew it was Kara. The footsteps made their way further until they stopped, Kara and I sat there waiting, only able to hear each other's breathing but nothing else.

My stomach clenched as butterflies flooded through it, my face scorching hot with nervousness from the awkward silence.

"You have permission to take the blindfold off when you're ready," Callum's low voice spoke up. Kara's breath hitched at the sound.

After bringing myself together, I took it off. Surrounding us was just another guest room, barely used from the sight of minimal decor and the plain look of it all. Beside me kneeled Kara, looking at me with just as much shock as I probably had on my face. When we looked in front of us, both Callum and Jordan sat in front of us, each holding a glass of some type of hard liquor.

Both of them were dressed in nothing but a pair of jeans, their hair dishevelled making them look ruggedly handsome. I licked my lips, slightly biting down on my bottom one at the sight.

Jordan leaned forward to rest his arms on his knees then started explaining to us what was going to happen, "Tonight, we're thinking of trying something new. Kara will belong to Callum, Nia will belong to me for a little while."

Excitement took over the nervousness in my mind and body I had been feeling before. I looked over at Callum who nodded reassuringly.

"Is that okay with you both?" Jordan confirmed. We turned to look at each other, conversing through the look in each other's eyes before looking back to them and nodding.

"Whatever happens tonight will not follow us outside this bedroom. We won't speak of it or act like this with each other unless we bring you to this room again. Understood?"

We nodded again, "Speak." He ordered.

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir." Hearing Kara speaking respectfully towards Callum was something I needed to get used to.

"Lower your heads, don't look up until we tell you to," Jordan ordered. The sound of the chairs being moved then a curtain being drawn filled my ears. I breathed heavily, trying to keep myself thinking positive and not be scared. Jordan's a trustworthy man, he knows what he's doing. If not, Callum wouldn't let this happen.

"Look at me, Nia." His voice spoke up. I looked up, now beside me was a curtain separating us from Kara and Callum. On the other side of me sat Jordan, a few feet away looking at me with hooded eyes.

"Crawl to me." I gulped and got on my hands and knees, slowly crawling over to him as he watched closely, taking down the rest of his drink. I avoided looking him in the eyes, keeping my head down. The intensity and dominance they held right now were so different from the kind and lighthearted look they usually had.

He placed his hand on my head, slowly petting my hair until I felt his grip tighten and pull to force my eyes up at him.

"I told you to look at me, didn't I?" He smiled. I nodded, "When I tell you to do something, you obey me, understand?" He held a gentle smile on his face but made his tone threatening, the look in his eyes dared me to disobey him again and see what happens.

"Yes, sir, I'm sorry."

His eyes looked straight into mine, catching the way my voice shook out of fear. He moved his hands to cup my face, holding it in his hands while caressing my cheek, "You can stop this whenever you feel the slightest bit uncomfortable, Nia."

I nodded as he kissed my forehead, "Love you."

"Love you, too." I smiled up at him. He looked down at me, his eyes filled with lust and want before slowly leaning in and connecting his lips with mine. I sighed, holding onto his legs for support as we moved our mouths against each other, slowly and gently.

Then he leaned back, the dominating aura returning as his eyes flickered down to his crotch where his bulge stuck out, "Go ahead, love."

I moved my hands from his thighs to the center of his crotch, a mischievous look on my face as I brought the zipper down. He wasn't wearing any boxers underneath making his dick pop out immediately. I let out a small gasp at the sight, similar to Callum but different in its own unique ways.

My throat already felt sore although I hadn't even touched it yet. After mentally preparing myself, flickering my eyes from his to the sight of his length sitting on his stomach when he sat back, I finally took him in my hands.

He grabbed my wrist, using his other hand to get a tight grip on my cheeks, "Did you ask permission?"

I shook my head, "Did Callum not teach you any manners?"

I nodded, "He did."

"Then where the fuck are they?" He growled before letting my face go.

"Can I," I paused, "Can I suck your dick, please?"

"Good girl." His face turned into one of satisfaction before nodding.

I brought my hand back to his throbbing dick and licked the tip, he twitched out of pleasure, letting out an airy chuckle. I placed my other hand on him too, taking my time to make my way down.

As I worked my tongue across his tip, he let out shaky breaths, the sight of his abs flexing everytime I hit the right spot bringing a familiar heat to my center.

"Oh, fuck." He groaned, throwing his head back when I suddenly went all the way down, "Yeah, just like that, sweetheart."

I whined at his tone, "You're such a good girl, keep going."

The praise brought a certain comfort to me, urging me to do more. I kept on going as he placed his hand on my head, not pushing or pulling, just for support. The gentleness to his actions was something new and it felt good, but I couldn't help but want Callum here. Jordan was undeniably attractive, I was enjoying myself, but I loved Callum and wanted him here to praise me, to watch me bring his best friend pleasure.

The thoughts left my mind when a hot liquid shot down my throat a while later, his hands tightening their grip on my hair as I continued making my way up and down. When I lifted my head up, I smiled at the sight of his satisfied eyes, looking down at me with a proud smile.

"Good job, sweetheart." He praised one last time and kissed my forehead. Then he stood up and told me to stand up. I did as told, suddenly intimidated when I came face to face with his chest.

Sometimes I forget just how big he and Callum are.

He placed a hand on my back and one on my neck to angle my head up, giving him full access to kiss my neck, which he did. I let out a small moan as he made his way lower, avoiding doing anything to my breasts and skipped over to my stomach. I looked down as he kissed all the way down to my stomach, then the inner parts of my thighs before finally placing one final kiss on the minimal fabric covering my pussy.

I bit my lip when he placed his hands on my hips, slowly making their way lower until he grabbed onto the straps and pulled down, giving a full view of my private area. I pressed my thighs together, suddenly insecure that a man who was my dom at the moment, but also a close friend, was seeing me being this vulnerable.

He caressed the skin on my thigh, "Don't hide, Nia. You're beautiful."

His voice was sincere, not at all hesitant, telling me he was giving me the complete truth so I spread my legs again. He stood up to his full height and gently pushed me over to sit on the leather seat he'd been sitting on a minute prior.

He placed my legs on each arm rest, really showing every little detail to him now and got down on his knees. I watched in anticipation as he placed his hands on my thighs to keep himself steady and lowered his head to kiss the skin right beside my pussy.

When his tongue made contact with my clit, I immediately lost the tension in any part of my body and let myself relax into the cushion behind me. He continued massaging my thighs as he gently worked his way across me, testing the water to see which part gave me the most pleasure.

A loud moan escaped from me when he placed two fingers inside me and sucked on my clit, something that usually made me release immediately. This time was no different, he curled his fingers inside me, thrusting harder and harder as I let out a series of moans. My back arched when I came all over his face, he took his fingers out but continued giving my clit an immense amount of pleasure.

"Right there, please don't stop. Oh, god." I shrieked, legs starting to shake violently as he continued his assault on my most sensitive area.

Callum's POV...

I stared at Kara when Jordan placed her on the ground beside Nia, admiring the beauty of her petite figure. She wasn't as curvy, or filled up as Nia, but her body was just as gorgeous, with small, perky breasts and a nice, full ass.

We made eye contact a few times while Jordan explained what was going to happen. I noticed the way her nails dug into her thighs and she opened her mouth to help her breathing get steady, probably thinking the idea of doing anything remotely sexual with me was insane.

I thought that too, but Jordan and I really thought this over, there was nothing to lose. We both knew who we loved, we knew who the girls loved, therefore this wouldn't cause any issues. Honestly, I felt like I needed this. Kara and I's hatred for each other could be expressed through this, as sick as it sounded.

I waited a few seconds when Jordan drew the curtain, watching her squirm nervously as I took down my last gulp of rum.

"Look up, Kara." I ordered. She hesitated but did it after a mere second, looking around then realizing I was beside her now, not in front.

Her chest lifted at a faster pace than usual. I held back a smirk, not used to this nervousness she let show.

"Stand up and walk over here." I continued. She did as told, looking down at me, "Kneel."

I was shocked at how obedient she was being, doing my orders immediately after being told to do so. Nia is more of a brat than she is.

I leaned forward and held her chin up with my fingers, "Are you scared?"

She let out a shaky breath, "No."

"No, what?"

"No, sir." She gulped.

"Do you trust me, sweetheart?" I caressed the skin underneath her jaw.

"No, sir." She admitted.

I smirked, "You shouldn't. Do you want this to happen?"

This time she didn't hesitate and nodded, "Yes, sir."

I remembered what Jordan told me. She wanted someone rough, someone cruel just for the experience. Whether she liked it or not afterwards was something to see, if she doesn't my ego will definitely be bruised.

"If it's too much, if you feel genuine fear or get uncomfortable, tell me immediately. Understood?" I nod at her.

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl." I kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes and sighed.

I unbuckled my belt and placed it around her throat, then tightened. She seemed to calm down as we went on, I told her to take my dick out and she did, admiring the sight that popped up in front of her with hunger.

"Suck it." I ordered. She did as told. Immediately, I could tell she wasn't much of a deepthroater, she sucked nicely, making me moan a few times but it didn't seem like she felt confident.

I want confident Kara, I want her to channel her anger towards me into this.

I pulled the belt back, making my dick fall out of her mouth with a pop and leaned forward, "I was going to let you get comfortable and take control, but I feel like it'd be more fun just forcing you to take it how I want you to. How does that sound?"

Her eyes went wide in fear, thinking for a moment until she licked her lips and nodded in agreement.

"Good girl," I praised, remembering how Jordan told me she liked to be praised, it made her feel more comfortable with what they were doing.

I gathered her hair into one hand and grabbed onto the base of my dick, teasing her mouth and slapping it against her mouth a few times before slowly easing her down onto it. As we went lower and lower, then she took it down her throat a few times, confidence started filling up inside her and it showed.

I still held onto her hair but she was doing everything on her own now, I threw my head back in ecstasy as my tip hit the back of her throat continuously.

"Yeah, just like that. You're so good, don't stop." I groaned, starting to push her head down more. She didn't resist, letting me control her movements completely.

Minutes passed and I finally came inside her mouth. When I lifted her head off, she looked up at me with too many tears falling down her face for me to continue.

"Shh, shh. It's okay." I took the belt off and grabbed her waist, letting her straddle me and hide her face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She apologized, tears falling from her eyes onto my skin.

"You have nothing to apologize for, don't worry. It's okay, you did so good." I kissed her shoulder, waiting for her to calm down as I rubbed her back.

Kara and I have had a rocky friendship, we had our lows in the beginning but I cared about her enough to not want to see her in pain or fear. She's my best friend's girl, I need to give her as much care as I've given him our whole lives.

Her cries quieted down, I lifted her up to see her face, "You okay?"

She nodded, "Yeah." And wiped at her eyes.

"Do you wanna keep going or stop? It's your choice." I asked her.

"I wanna keep going, it just got a bit too intense for a second.

You just can't stop making women cry, can you?

I nodded. We looked at each other before she leaned down and kissed me. My hold on her waist tightened as she eagerly pressed her lips against mine, something extremely unexpected. But it was okay, anything was okay beside putting my dick inside her, that's what Jordan and I agreed on.

Maybe in the future, but not now.

As we kept kissing, I got up and flipped us over so she could sit down now before making my way down to her neck. She whined at the loss of contact overtaking her lips but let me continue. I took my time, kissing her neck and chest but didn't take her bra off, just lightly kissed and licked her nipples through the thin lace covering it.

She squirmed when I got to the lower area of her stomach and kissed her hip bone, then her thighs and breathed onto her pussy. She was eager for contact, finished with the teasing and begged me to touch her.

I slapped her thigh, "Be patient you fucking brat."

Luckily, she backed down. I placed deep, wet kisses on her thighs and stomach then finally got to her center and moved the lace to the side. The sight in front of me was beautiful, her wetness making her lips glisten underneath the dimmed light above us.

I licked my lips and gave one long lick against her. She moaned, her teeth sinking into her lower lip as I continued licking her while maintaining eye contact. Her first orgasm came through as I flicked the tip of my tongue across her clit, making her as wet as possible.

After coming down from her high, I lifted my head up and grabbed her throat. I made her sit on her knees on the chair, keeping her legs spread apart as I looked at her face while placing my fingers inside her tight hole.

Her mouth fell open when I placed two fingers in, forcing her head up as I thrust in and out of her at a steady pace. When I felt she was ready, I quickened the pace, starting to quicken the pace and curl my fingers as the sound of her wetness moving around inside her filled our half of the room.

Our lips were less than an inch apart, I could tell how badly she wanted to kiss me from the way she'd try to move forward, but my hand around her throat would stop her. When I knew she was about to squirt, I finally let her kiss me to conceal the shriek she was going to let out.

She bit down on my lip as she started moving against my fingers until she let go and placed her hand over her mouth, tears full of pleasure coating her eyes again.

When I didn't stop, she tried to pull away. I placed my other hand on her back, keeping her still as I continued.

"Take it, you dirty slut." I felt her getting wetter by the second, coating my hand completely. "You like that, don't you?"

She nodded frantically, her body starting to tense and shake as another orgasm took over. I forced her hand off her mouth before replacing it with mine. As I held the back of her head still, she took my fingers inside her mouth, licking off all the excess until it was clean.

"You okay?" I asked her when she finally calmed down.

"Mhm," She sighed, curling up in a ball on the couch with her eyes closed. I chuckled and lifted her into my arms bridal style. When I moved the curtain to go see Jordan and Nia, she was fast asleep in his arms while he was on his phone.

He looked up and smiled, "How'd it go?"

"I only made her cry twice." I joked, keeping my voice at a whisper.

He chuckled, "Go ahead and clean her up then put her to bed. I'll do the same to Nia."

I nodded and did just that. When I got to their room I set her on the bathroom counter, she groaned in irritation at being woken up but let me clean her up with a warm towel. When we finished everything in the bathroom, I picked her up and placed her on their bed then put one of Jordan's shirts on her. I gave her a short kiss on her forehead and walked off.

"Night, Dante." I smiled at him, he watched me leave with his head down, half asleep. Jordan passed by me as we made our way to our own rooms, giving each other a fist-bump.

When I walked into our room, Miles laid in front of Nia as she spooned him from behind. I smiled, seeing that she enjoyed her time with Jordan from how tired she looked. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, changed into a pair of shorts then joined them in bed.

Miles got up and walked over to the other side of me then let his weight fall on my arm while Nia turned around and laid on the other, her leg moving up to wrap around my waist.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

hah. okay, I'm sorry if I didn't write that very well, I wanted to make sure it stayed completely sexual and not emotional so hopefully it seemed that way because I promise you these people do not have feelings for each other! But I knew how much you guys wanted Kara and Jordan involved sexually, so here it is, you may or may not see more of it in the future, we'll see.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'd really appreciate it if you voted, followed and commented on any feedback you may have. Make sure you have something to eat and drink a lot of water to stay completely hydrated.

See you next time, sexy;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.5K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
528K 16.5K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
7.9K 299 32
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...