Trusting The Trouble➳ Scott M...

By greeniesdeadpool

The title pretty much gives it away on his the books going to go. I mean we all know Max had had her fair sha... More

Beta With Benefits
Hot Smirk
I Know
You Remind Me Of Me
Sex List
Not To Me It Isn't.
Another One
That Makes The Two Of Us
Hell Hole
Stick With Me
Inhaler
Mom
Baby Face
Nicknames
Same Old Max
Forgiveness
Until April
Predictable
Lucky
Stupid Smirk
Relief
Late Night Calls
Exhausted
I Dont Need Saving
Dysfunctional
Ordinary Truck
Emotions
Trusting The Trouble
Savour From Hell

Hugs

832 25 45
By greeniesdeadpool

Very close to make a Instagram account for Max. Thoughts?
She's probably gonna post her and her motorcycle.

"I should've got a hair cut." Dad was messing around with his hair being way to insecure.

"Well someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles told him and I nodded along.

"Yeah he's not wrong. Men your age barley have any hair at all." I added and dad just sighed looking at the two dissapointments he created.

"Well I think you look great." Scott said and I just scoffed, of course he has to be the little suck up.

"Thankyou, kid I should've had."

Stiles looked very taken back by it and I just shrugged. "Yeah kinda had that one coming."

"Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." Dad said and me and Stiles both stopped him has dad tried to take of his tie.

"What, Dad-dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman." Stiles told him and I nodded along.

"Or man?" I suggested and dad let out a little laugh. "It's a women Max. A very beautiful women." Dad told us blushing a little.

"Never know dad, why not keep your options open." I said and dad just smiled to that.

"You tryna hint something?" Dad asked and I looked towards Scott and Stiles as they were still in the room.

"Yeah, I'm a little confused on how Scott and Stiles weren't a thing." I told them turning the attention on them and they were shocked to hear what I just said.

Actually shocked would be an understatement.

"What?!" Stiles yelled and I just shrugged. "Do I really give of that vibe."

"Well..." Scot said, oh this is gonna be fun to hear. "Go ahead Scotty, tell us."

I grinned leaning against dad's desk folding my arms intregued. "You kinda did ask if you were attractive to gay guys, and you even asked Danny if you were attractive once."

Stiles had no idea what to say. His mouth was moving but no words were formed. "I-"

"I'll let you figure this one out for yourself Stiles. For now let's focus on dad and this beautiful women."

Yes I do know who this beautiful women is, Lydia told me her mom was going on a date tonight, and I put two and two together.

"What beautiful women by the way?" Stiles asked and my grin grew wider. I know something he doesn't...again.

"None of your business." Dad looked towards Scott and then towards me. "Either of you."

"I wanna know." Stiles muttured and I walked towards him patting his shoulders. "I already do."

"What! So Max knows and I don't. This is just calling faveourites now." Stiles complained and I just laughed.

"She figured it out." Dad shrugged not really bothered and we were all interrupted by someone yelling.

"Stilinski! Stilinski!"

The four of us walked out of the sheriff's office and we looked towards a angry kid yelling at dad. "I'm gonna kill you!"

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." Dad told him and they were about to take him out before he decided to open his stupid mouth again.

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why."

I'm sorry but I can't take this serious for one moment. Me and Stiles both turned out heads to each other and started grinning.

I started clapping my hands breaking the silence as did Stiles. "Wow, that was awesome."

Stiles said and I nodded laughing. "Yeah that really was awesome. That was great."

"Can we do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know." God it's fun messing around with people.

"Christopher Walken, nice one Stiles. I was thinking more of something from the evil dead. You know what I'm talking about right?" I asked teasing around and he just looked at me as I could see him starting to get angrier by the moment.

But he didn't say anything. He just watched us making fun of him.

"Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell, you know." Stiles laughed along.

"Rotting away completley, lonely single. No one to love you. God you have no idea how much it makes me happy to think of that. The thought of you being stuck there. Forever."

Yeah I went harsh. But whatever you do, you do not threaten my family.

Donovan raced out towards us as the deputies held him back and Scott stood Infront of me protecting me. "You little bitch! I'm gonna kill you! And then I'm gonna kill your brother, and then your dad! I'm gonna kill you Max!"

He knows my name, am I that popular?

"We'll see." I said as I folded my arms but before he could respond he was taken away and I ran my hands through my hair a little stressed, yeah I have no idea what just happened.

"What's anger expression inventory?" Scott asked and Stiles let out a small huff before answering.

"It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy." Stiles said and Scott was suprised.

"That guy wanted to be a cop."

"At least now he's getting the full law enforcement experience." Stiles said and I just nodded along.

"He was kinda hot." They both looked at me raising their brows towards.
"Yeah I'll just shut up."

"Anyway, let's start heading back." Scott said about to walk out until I shook my head.

"Actually I have to give the werecyote driving lessons." I told him grabbing my helmet of my dads desk.

"Good luck with that."

"Oh I'm gonna need it." I told him and Stiles didn't even say anything to back up Malia because he knew I was right. She sucks at driving.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Scott said and I nodded. Why is it awkward between us? It shouldn't be awkward.

I don't like this.

"Anybody want to tell me where we're going?" Malia asked finally getting some what of a grasp of driving.

"Drop me of to hell. I was scheduled there about five minuites ago when we almost died." I said sarcastically, she literally almost crashed us into a god damn tree.

"We're going to the School. No need for your sarcasm Max." Lydia said and I just sighed leaning my head against the window as Kira sat with me in the back seats.

"Lyd's this isn't the way to the school." I told her looking at the roads ahead. "We're actually going downtown." Kira added looking ahead.

"If we want to go to the school we should do a U turn shouldn't we?" Kira asked.

"No keep going." Lydia told us and I sighed. "Lyd's you sure?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes."

"Welcome back to this episode of find the body with the banshee." I said throwing some jazz hands and the three of them turned their heads towards me.

"Starring the cyote the fox and the hottest one of them all, me." They gave me an are you serious look Andi just pressed my lips into a grin.

"Hey eyes on the road cyote."

Malia averted her eyes towards the road and Lydia's instincts lead us into an allways.

I swear if I have no more pepper spray left I'm gonna seriously make Kira electrocute the human. If that's possible.

Malia stepped out of the car and we walked out to see a prison escort van. Wait I know this can.

Damn it Lydia why can't you find a body that's been hit by lightning, not one that's been mauled.

I looked at the body's way to frightened to look. Please don't be hot cop please don't be hot cop please don't be hot cop.

Okay thankgod it isn't Parrish.

Wait isn't this Tracy Stewart's dad?

"Max, call your dad."

"Already on it."

I looked to my right to see Kira way to scared to see anything and I don't blame her. Lydia just stood there fully frozen and I took my jacket of placing it over her shoulders.

I held the phone to my ear as I heard my dads voice echoing through. "Hey dad. So you might wanna come to pick up a few bodies."

"Maxine Stilinski what the hell did you do?"

"It wasn't me I swear! Lydia was supervising me. But I'm pretty sure there are two completley mauled body's one dead one and one missing Donovan."

"I'm on my way kid. Stay there."

"Where else can I go."

I ended the call and looked straight at Stiles contact clicking on the button ringing him.

"Hey asshat-"

"It's Scott."

"Hey Scotty. You might wanna-"

"We know, we heard it over the radio, were on our way." Of course they are.

"Hey Scotty."

"Yeah."

"Next time let me finish my sentences."

"Yeah, got it. We'll see you soon."

"Scott you really didn't have to follow me home." I sighed as I walked into my room and I was about to walk in and I saw Brett standing there.

Really preppy. Really?
You really do have the perfect timing.

I quickly shut the door turning around leaning against it making sure Scott didn't see. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Shouldn't you be asking your girlfriend that?" I questioned raising a brow at him and he let out a small sigh.

"Look Scotty, I'm used to it. I'm fine, it was just a few bodies. I've deffinetly seen porn that looks worse."

That is a lie, I haven't even had the audacity to search up a porn site. If anything the only porn I've seen is in the movies. And that's unrealistic. They make it look so easy and peaceful.

I'm sorry but from my experience sex is sex. It's not something majical, it's a way to get rid of your horniness.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Nope there's more to it. "And?" I asked.

"And I guess we haven't spent much time together lately. It's awkward."

Yeah no shit.

"That's because you've been busy sticking your tongue down your not so innocent girlfriend 25/8. Not that I don't mind, but I hardly see you.."

"I'm not the only one that's busy. You've been busy to. Your barley available in the mornings and at night."

Let's see maybe because I'm with Brett in the mornings and I'm with Brett at night. "Why are you so busy again?"

"Studying."

"What exactly?" Scott asked folding his arms and I shrugged. "Biology." Perfect answer.

"Why do I hear another heart beat coming from your room."

Okay I give up. Yes, me Maxine Stilinski gives up on hiding that I have a hookup.

I opened my door wide open as Brett stood in the middle of my room and he just waved at Scott.

"Hey Scott."

"This is my reason for being busy. Scotty meet Preppy. I'm pretty sure you've already met. We kinda saved his life." Brett just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"Another werewolf."

"You sound like Argent." I sighed and I walked over to Brett as he placed a hand over my shoulder.

"So what your a couple."

Me and Brett just looked towards eachother and I widened my eyes. "Oh hell no. He's my hookup." (The urge I had to put sneaky link down)

I grinned and Brett couldn't help but smirk. Scott just looked disgusted. "Grow up Scotty. We all have needs."

I shrugged and Scott seemed pissed of that I was with someone else. He's acting the same way he was acting when I dated lover boy.

"That's not the only reason is it?" How the hell did he get so smart. I swear he was dumb about a year or two ago.

"Of course it is." I'm gonna need to learn how to control my heartbeat. "He's not stupid Max."

Brett said and I shot him a glare. He's supposed to be on my side. "Max comes to me so she can distract herself from all her problems."

You know I am so close to stabbing him. You know what, this will hurt him more. I kneed him. Where it hurt.

"Yeah that one hurt." Brett said fully going red and I just huffed. "You'll heal Preppy."

"Why don't you just talk to me?" Scott asked getting angry.

"Because you don't care!" I yelled at him and his face completely dropped. "Max i-"

"No, your either always with Stiles, or with your girlfriend or saving this crappy town. And I don't blame you, there's only so much you can do."

I don't take it back. I don't care how bad he feels. Actually that's a lie, I hate when he feels bad because of me.

Ugh why did I have to develop feelings when moving back here.

"I'm sorry you feel like that. Or even think that I don't care. Because I do." Scott said staying calm and he turned his back to us about to walk away but he stopped.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

Scott walked out and I walked to my door slamming it shut and I let out a small huff closing my eyes letting the pain rush through me before opening them and pushing them away.

Some feeling really need to just stay in a little box that should be locked. And the key should be given to eichen house.

"Come here." Brett said opening his arms up and I raised my eyes at him scoffing. "Yeah no thanks. I don't do hugs."

"Come on. You know you want to." Brett said and I still didn't give in until Brett walked over to me and he grabbed my arm pulling me in.

"Wanna tell me why you hate hugs so much?" Brett asked as I lay my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Because, ew."

"The real reason idiot." Brett let out a small laugh and I sighed. "My mom gave me her last hug before she died. I'm scared that if I hug someone, it's going to be the last hug I get."

I kinda never told that to anyone. I don't like how I've grown close to him. Preppy has got some explaining to do.

"Well trust me idiot. I'm not leaving any time soon."

"That's what they all say."

"I promise you I'm not leaving anytime soon. Idiot." Brett said and I lightly smiled wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Okay."

ANYWAY DO YALL ACTUALLY LIKE THE BOOK OR NOT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...
665K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
25.7K 596 47
-If you ever try to change me, I'll hunt you and everyone else you love. -You know we won't stop trying to bring you back. Especially Scott. -That'...
8.5K 480 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...