The 100 preferences

By PickleSorrow

Cause I'm bored Commander Lexa Commander Anya Clarke Griffin Octavia Blake Raven Reyes Harper McIntyre Zoe... More

who you are/where you met
How you met
Nicknames
Who asks who out part 1
who asks who out part 2
what you wear
Your best friend(s)
Jealous
Personality favorites
Top, Bottom or switch
dating Lexa would include
Dating Ayna would include
hickeys
Dating Clarke would include
Dating Octavia would include
Dating Raven would include
Phyical Favorites
Echo catch up
who secretly ships you
who doesn't approve
when your alone
what they say when their drunk
favorite place to kiss you
how they look at you (gif)
when your drunk
when their drunk
Wet dreams
favorite sex position
how you sleep
When you fight
matching tattoos
she thinks you're dead
Ontari Catch up
Their turn ons
Plus size
If you call her 'Daddy'
what you do for halloween (modern AU)
they realize they love you part 1
Their first thought of you
rainy days
you lose a limb
if you cry
Where they like to touch you
they find out your a virgin
marriage?
your couple song
Thing of yours they steal
Yuh
their pickup lines
your pickup lines
PDA
Highschool AU
BBL
Threesome
who secretly has a crush on you
next door neighbors (highschool AU)
contact names (mondern au)
Hogwarts houses
Hugs
Children
Christmas/winter (Modern AU)
Dating ontari would include

choice of weapons

275 9 4
By PickleSorrow

Lexa
Although Lincoln trained you to use a dull sword as you trained, you preferred using halberd because it goes quite a distance and you don't have to get to close, but when you did all you had to do was start swinging like a maniac. (The weapon is much longer than this photo, just FYI. And I'm only using a picture for Lexa because I feel like some people don't know what these are. I have one in my room under my mattress but don't pay attention to that.)

Anya
You mostly use a bow and arrow but when you have to get up close and personal, you use a simple sword.

Clarke
You preferred long distance weapons. You always had a pistol or an Assault rifle with you at all times.

Octavia
You were the 'go big or go home' type. You usually used two swords but when you couldn't find them (or you just didn't feel like it) you would use a mace. That's right, crack their skulls.

Raven
You didn't give a damn. Whatever weapon was nearby you would pick up and use. And if there wasn't a weapon nearby, you always had a pistol on your hip and a knife in your boot.

Harper
You liked explosives. But you weren't exactly always allowed to use them, only when you knew you could you would. But other than that you used and Assault rifle or a machete.

Monroe
Although you don't like violence, you still had to have something to protect yourself with. So, Monroe made you carry around a rifle once you got to Arcadia.

Emori
You liked little knives to throw. Don't ask me why, you just did. You would just simply pull out a little knife from anywhere no one would expect like your breast, or inside of your pants. You always surprised people with your little knives and you were proud of them.

Echo
Even though you used a bow and arrow your whole life, you weren't exactly good at it. So, you used axe's and Guandao's (because they were small and easy to swing.)

Ontari
No one expected it because of how small you were but, you liked to use clubs. You would always hide them around the 'castle' and whenever someone got on your nerves you would walk to where you hide one and then chase that person with it. But since they weren't a fast weapon, you didn't use it in battle so you used a simple sword, maybe a double if you were feeling fancy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 119 8
"𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵" "𝙬𝙝𝙮?" raven reyes x fem!oc the 100 (s1-s?)
7.6K 314 17
𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄 - Where Hope Fairchild is sent to the ground with 100 teenagers and has to learn how to survive as they are not alone on th...
2.8K 170 15
102 space station residents are sent to the planet to determine whether it's habitable for the human population, learning they're not the only ones m...
2.9K 55 9
"we are being sent to the ground, alissa." "you're shitting me right now? we can't be down there for another 100 years. its soaked in radiation, we'...