𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑢𝑹 𝑨 𝑴𝑢𝑴𝑬𝑡...

By erensgf0712

"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’... More

Author's Note β™‘
one || Be My Valentine..?
two || "Is He Your Boyfriend Or Something..?"
three || "Please Don't Stop.."
four || "You Can't Be Serious!?"
five || "You're really going out with him?"
six || "Have You Been Drinking?"
seven || "And Who Can Do It Better Than Me?"
eight || "Cheers To The Beautiful Family."
nine || "Take It...It's Yours"
ten || "Yes, Girlfriend."
twelve || "Just Let Me Explain.."
thirteen || "You Never Gave Me An Answer Summer."
fourteen || "I'm A Gentleman Summer."
Fifteen || "F*ck Junior Year!"
sixteen || "Your Friends, Media First"
seventeen || "Front Or Back?"
eighteen || "Welcome, Miss Nolan"
nineteen || "This Dinner Is Going To Be A Shit Show Isn't It?"
Twenty || "I'm Sorry."
twenty-one || "I Guess We Better Make It Memorable Then."
twenty-two || "Andromeda."
twenty-three || "Forever?"
twenty-four || "Who Am I To Keep You Waiting?"
twenty-five || "Did You Miss Me?"
twenty-six || "You Can't Ignore Me."
twenty-seven || "Is This Some Kind Of Sick Joke?"
twenty-eight || "Happy Birthday Summer."
twenty-nine || "You're In For A Long Night Kid."
thirty || "Do You Trust Devon?"
thirty-one || "His Name Is Christopher Johnson."
thirty-two || "Don't Tell Me...You Haven't Opened My Birthday Present Have You?"
thirty-three || "Please, No Sentiments."
Thirty-four || "Fine, We'll Wait Until Graduation."
thirty-five || "Just For A Moment"
Afterwordsβ™‘
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter || The Wedding β™‘

eleven || "Who Did This To You?"

10.9K 356 141
By erensgf0712

➳♥

Summer's POV

Devon had woken me up early in the morning to tell me he was leaving, he had decided to exit out the front door this time.

Everyone in the house was still sleeping so we had to be quiet as we went down the stairs. He kissed me on the cheek before he left and I waved him goodbye as he drove off. I quietly ran back upstairs and shut the door to my room, walking over to my window to lock it. I rolled my eyes as I looked down at the ladder and closed my blinds. I was still pretty tired considering it was six in the morning so I rolled back into bed throwing the covers over my head and swiftly drifted back to sleep.

...

"Tell Devon to put my ladder back the next time he decides to use it" My father said taking a bite out of his toast while looking over a newspaper. My mother laughed and placed a plate in front of me. "How'd you know he used it?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Please, the boy has been sneaking up to your room since you were kids."

"You knew?" I was shocked, I had just thought they never found out since no one ever said anything about it. "Of course we knew Summer, we're not dumb. Maybe if he didn't always fall into your room we wouldn't have heard." My mother chimed in.

"Or if he learned to put the ladder back. The boy has no clue how to sneak around." My father mumbled under his breath.

I didn't know whether to laugh or apologize. It's not like we did anything when we were younger, he'd usually just come over to sleep and he'd always sleep on the floor when he was here.

"He's a grown man, he needs to use the door."

My mother and I laughed and I took out my phone ready to tell Devon the news.

Summer: My dad knows you've been using his ladder to sneak up into my room.

Devon: Busted lmaoo.

Devon: Is that all they know?👀

Summer: To my knowledge yes, but I wouldn't ask them that anyway.

Devon: Haha, I'll be over to pick you up at around twelve so be ready.

Summer: Yes sir.

Devon: Sir? I like it.

I laughed to myself and continued eating my breakfast. My mom had made my favorites since me and Devon would be leaving later today. Banana pancakes with bacon and a side of banana and strawberry slices to top it off.

"When do you guys come home for the summer?" My mom asked. "We get out May third, But I might be home a little earlier if I'm finished with my finals." I took another bite of my pancakes while she poured more juice into my cup.

"Did you hear back from that internship you applied for?" My dad still had his eyes glued on his paper as he spoke.

"Yeah, I start in June at this tech company called Media First."

Working at a tech company over the summer wasn't my first choice in internships. My advisor thought it would be a good idea to work there since I minored in business and Media First was a very successful corporation. I didn't know much about the CEO or who was in charge and neither did my advisor. They must of really valued their privacy because I even looked up the company and came up empty.

"They're paying you right? You don't need to spend your summer slaving away for some rich asshole for free." My father lowered his newspaper glaring at me.

My mother smacked my dad on the arm and picked up his plate dropping it in the sink. "Don't worry, it's a paid internship." I assured him.

I picked up my plate and rinsed it off before putting it in the dishwasher. It was around ten o'clock when I finished breakfast, so I decided to start packing my things up knowing Devon would probably be early rather than late. By the time I was finished getting everything together, it was nearing eleven thirty so I decided to just relax until he had arrived. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to my mom shaking me telling me to wake up.

"Devon is downstairs waiting for you." She shouted walking out the door. My eyes were still adjusting to the light as I grabbed my bags and made my way downstairs. Dev was stood in the kitchen getting a lecture from my dad about putting stuff back where it came from. He looked over at me, his eyes pleading "help me" and I snickered to myself.

"I think he learned his lesson." I stated handing my bags over to Devon. I kissed my dad on the cheek and said goodbye to my parents before leaving out the door.

"I don't think I could have handled another minute of that." He said exhaling. "Next time come through the door." I joked and got in the car as he placed my stuff in the back seat.

"Any song requests?" He asked before pulling out of my driveway. "Nah, I'll probably just sleep the whole way there." I was already feeling tired. He shook his head and turned on the radio, keeping the volume low not wanting to disturb me. I looked out the window for a while watching the trees pass by rapidly. It was a dreary day, the sun only peaking out occasionally before it was covered by another dark and fluffy cloud. With each blink my eyes stayed closed longer and longer until I finally fell asleep.

...

"Summer! I missed you! How was your trip?" Jess yelled in my ear as she squeezed me. "I was only gone for three days." I laughed hugging her back. She let me go and fell back onto the couch rolling her eyes. "Yeah, but it was so boring without you here!" I sat down next to her and grabbed a pillow hugging it in my lap. She stared at me impatiently waiting for me to tell her everything that happened. I spent the next half an hour explaining to her in detail what went down over the past three days.

"Wow, that was a lot to take in. Do you think his dad was after her money or something and trapped her with a baby?"

"I have no clue, but it's definitely going to be interesting to see how everything plays out. They're literally from two different worlds." I pointed out and Jess nods her head in agreement.

"On to the most important part about this whole trip, you and Devon finally had sex!? I want all the dirty details." I could feel my cheeks heating up just thinking about it.

"He's very...talented to say the least. I've had multiple orgasms every time we have sex."

Jess clapped her hands in excitement. I wasn't used to talking to other people about my sex life so I was feeling a little embarrassed. But I considered Jess to be like a sister to me, so I didn't mind sharing with her.

"Damn, no wonder all the girls are all over him."

The thought of Devon doing what he did to me to other girls was something I tried not to think about often. It stung thinking about how experienced all the other girls probably were compared to me. It made me wonder if Devon would ever grow bored of me. Sure he told me wanted more than just sex but it was all he was used to, what if commitment was too much for him to handle?

Jess must of picked up on the shift in my mood because she placed her hand on my knee, a look of endearment on her face. "Hey, he likes you okay? Those other girls didn't mean anything to him you know that." I nodded my head trying to convince myself she was right.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend." I stated, mainly for myself.

"He did!? When!?" Jess was damn near jumping at this point. "Well he didn't ask yet, he just brought up the thought. He said he wanted it to be special when he asked but I don't need him to go all out just for him to ask me to be his girlfriend."

Jess looked at me, sadness spreading across her face. "Summer, I don't know who made you feel like you didn't deserve to be treated nicely, but there is nothing wrong with Devon wanting you to feel special. He cares about you and if gestures like this are his way of showing it, then let him. You deserve to be happy." I could feel the tears threatening to spill. I knew she was right and I had to let go of the past but it was hard to erase the things that were engraved into my memory.

Come on Summer you're already my girlfriend, what do you want me to do? Shout it out from the roof? We don't need everyone in our business, aren't you satisfied with just me? Or are you so desperate for attention you need to be flaunted around to feel good about yourself?

Look don't cry, I just don't want anyone else gawking over you don't you get it? You love me right? Let's just stay inside tonight I don't want to share you with anyone else.

What were once a few tears turned into loud sobs as I cried into jess's shoulder. I tried to shake the thought from my head but he was everywhere lately and I couldn't get rid of him.

"Oh Summer, it's okay. If you keep crying like this you're gonna make me cry." I could hear Jess's voice cracking as she spoke. I lifted my head up to see tears pooling in her eyes and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you crying?" I asked in between sniffles. She giggled and wiped her eyes "because I hate seeing you like this, who did this to you?" I sighed and hugged the pillow tighter. Jess bobbed her head and smiled at me. "You can tell me when you're ready yeah?" I grinned and laid back on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

"There's a party tomorrow night you should come with me!" Jess yelled smacking me on my leg. "I don't know Jess finals are coming up and--" She began speaking before I could finish. "I don't care, you're coming anyway. It'll be fun!"

I rolled my eyes and threw the pillow on my face knowing she was gonna make me go no matter what excuse I came up with.

Who knows, maybe it could be fun?

Devon's POV

"Yo what the fuck was up with you and Jay in the gym the other day?" Damien asked me. I had almost forgotten about my incident with Jay. I felt bad about knocking his tooth out but I didn't regret hitting him.

"He was just talking shit and I was already in a bad mood. He was mad because Summer didn't want him, trying to insinuate that she was a slut or something for even being around me. It was just a bunch of bullshit." I was getting angry again just thinking about it.

"I mean you do get with a lot of girls." Damien rebuttals.

"Shut the fuck up, the girls I've been with aren't sluts either, there's nothing wrong with just having sex and nothing more. Are you a slut just because you've been with more than one girl?" I hated the double standard guys put on women. Why are you shaming the same girl you want to have sex with for engaging in sex?

"Chill, I was just saying, I don't do all the name calling. But Jay was out of line for talking about Summer like that."

"He's a bitch that's what he is." I grabbed a football sitting on my bed and began tossing it in the air.

"Well could you not put me in situations like that? You're hard to hold back when you get like that." Tyler begged from across the room. Me and Dame both looked at each other trying not to laugh.

"Think fast." I said throwing the ball to Tyler and he caught it with ease. "You popping out to this party tomorrow night? It's at one of the frat houses." Dame asked holding his hands out the catch the ball. "I might drop by, if Summer is busy. Ty you in?" He didn't like parties but I knew just the thing that would make him go.

"Maya will probably be there.." I teased and Tyler blushed instantly. "Maybe I'll come by for a little while."

"Alright!" I clapped my hands and Dame threw the ball to me. "I gotta go but I'll catch you later." Damein was already walking towards the door. He jumped at Tyler on his way out and I shook my head laughing. "You got somewhere to be?" I asked holding a remote in my hand. He shook his head no and I tossed it to him starting up my game console.

Summer's POV

I spent the rest of the night studying and catching up on assignments. I had been doing pretty well this semester and I didn't want to jeopardize that by doing poorly on my finals. After a couple of hours of doing work I was finally finished and I was exhausted. I closed my books and fell face down on my bed ready to fall asleep just like that. My phone vibrated on my desk and I reached my arms out grabbing at it without looking.

Devon: I miss you. Can I sleep at your place?

I smiled at my phone like an idiot.

Summer: I miss you too. And sure, I was just about to fall asleep.

Devon: Great, because I'm outside your door.

I jumped up and jogged out my room to open the front door. I pulled Devon inside and walked him to my room closing the door behind him. "Are you happy to see me?" He joked taking his hood off his head. "I am actually." I replied crawling back into my bed. I made as much room as I could and patted at the empty space next to me for him to lay down. He laughed and kicked off his shoes taking his sweatshirt off before he joined me.

"I'm going to this party tomorrow night. You wanna come?" He pulled me into him playing with my hands. "Jess already asked me to go so I was planning on it." I answered. "Ohh, so I guess I'll see you there." He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. "Mhmm" I replied and fixed my eyes on him.

"Can I ask you a question?"

He looked at me raising an eyebrow waiting for me to continue.

"Do you ever feel like you'd get bored with me? Or feel like I'm not experienced enough?" I felt embarrassment rising in me but I had to ask. "Where is all this coming from?" I shrugged my shoulders and waited for him to give me an answer. He took a deep breath before he started.

"No Summer I don't ever feel bored with you. The time I spend with you is the highlight of my day, it always has been."

"And what about the sex?" He had left that part out.

"You're more than enough for me Summer. Can't you tell how good you always make me feel? I don't care how little, or how much experience you have, we'll learn about each other together." He held my hand under the covers and I felt my worries slowly wash away.

"Okay." I said smiling up at him.

"Okay?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, thank you. I feel much better now." He placed a tender kiss on my lips and snuggled me, breathing deeply. "Good night Summer." His voice was low and cracked.

"Good night Devon." I placed a kiss on his neck and we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

➳♥

END

Hey besties this is another short one but it was also sweet so it's okay.

I hope no drama breaks out at the party hehe. ⛈🏃🏽‍♀️

On the bright side.. look how pretty my muses are 🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 488 25
I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. His entire body is calm as he leans agains...
1.1K 22 14
"Do you understand that I'm just like you, Mina?" I envy those who are loved. And Dae has it all, the love, the support, everything... There are no...
22.1K 968 25
All through high school, Reagan Bell and Alec Mason, inseparable childhood friends and neighbors, had wanted to go to the same college. Had planned t...
172K 2.6K 31
Every summer the girls rent out an airbnb that allows two other people to rent the other half. Everytime they stay the girls wait to see who rents it...