Mio Amore Rosso

By Daughterofthebatfam

Timothy Jackson Wayne hates physical contact. Just plan doesn't like it. Which has caused issues with past re... More

Prologue
The morning after
Round two?
He's perfect
Meeting Jason / Calling Dick
Round 3 / Jason's shirt
Shopping
Meeting Jason...again
The Panic attack 🔥
Aftermath
reassurance and realization
Lunch and confessions
Big boys dont cry
Anxiety / Meeting Bruce 🔥
Meeting Tim / talking things out
Promises / offical meetings
kidnapping 🔥
flashbacks and head injuries
Not a chapter
Introducing Jack
Revenge? 🔥
Remembering the past
Trust all around
Otp questions just for fun
Inspiration pics.
Confiding / Apologies
Undeniable feelings
Learning and accepting
Recalling the past
Inspiration pics part 2
Dick's feelings / Tim's demons
Learning to trust
Inspiration pics part 3
THANK YOU
Coping and conforming
Making it better
Wise words and goodbyes
Inspiration pic part 4
Taking it 'easy' / Meeting Antonio
The phone call / Airport arrival
Sunburns and a not so unbearable teen
Inspiration pic part 5
That 1st night and Business stuff
A Coup of sorts
the wrong right choice / Drunk confessions
OTP stuff
Date night / Guilty conscience
Peaceful mornings / A pissed off Kori
Her funeral / Shocking discoveries
A different kind of Morning after / Stress relief
Forgiving and confessing / Babysitting
Inspirational Pics 6
Dark secrets / Is this wrong?
Not your typical lunch conversations
I'm here / Life saving & truths
Jason's father? / Saving grace
Just us
4K!!!!!
Going home / The proposal
10K!!!!

First impressions / Family conversations

179 6 0
By Daughterofthebatfam

Jason's POV 19yrs old.

My drink was slowly getting warm as it sat in front of me. Condensation building around the rim then sliding down the glass surface.

Normally, I would have downed it in no time, but I just wasn't feeling it tonight. Or today. Or for the last week to be honest.

Since things ended with Jack, I've felt cold. He was a monster for what he was doing to me and I'd never take him back, but I missed the warm arms around me. The fingers running through my hair and down my neck.

Closing my eyes, I remembered the feel of his hands on my waist, my hips, my thighs, running all over my body. Pulling me into him. Holding me close. Heating me up to my core.

The sound of the stool moving beside me interrupted my thoughts and I opened my eyes. A puddle had formed under my cup now as the ice inside it melted.

Sighing out sharply, I pushed it away before folding my arms onto the counter and resting my chin on them.

No use in drinking it now.

"Can I refresh that for you?" A deep voice had me turning to the side, immediately meeting hazel eyes and tousled blonde hair.

Damn. He's hot.

"Huh?"

Nice going Jason. Great first impression.

He chcukled. "Your drink. Can I buy you a new one?" I realized then, I had opened my mouth, but I hadn't said anything. Shaking my head to gather myself, I cleared my throat.

Dumbass.

"Oh, um sure. If you want to." I shrugged, trying to act nonchalant about it. On the inside though, my head was screaming at me about how hot this guy was.

Guess I choose the right day to wear my black turtleneck and tight jeans.

Though honestly, it was just an outfit I hadn't worn for Jack. He didn't like it. Thought it wasn't right for my body type. Well screw him. I look damn sexy and this guy seems to think so too.

Now that I was thinking about it, that's probably why he didn't like me wearing it. It drew too much attention.

Ha!

My smile grew as I got more confident, listening to him order me a new drink.

Once it was in front of me, I took a sip, sighing out as the cool, slightly tangy liquid ran down my throat. "Thanks. I needed this more than I realized tonight."

In trying to be appreciative, I guess he took that as a que to ask what happened. Not that I minded, but he was a random stranger.

Screw it.

I took another sip, then turned to look at him, glancing over his body for a moment.

Hell, he is really good looking.

"Just got out of a relationship...it's been a rough week. Not that I regret it. He was a dick...I just miss the company I guess."

He hummed in response and sipped his own drink, finishing it off before ordering another.

We sat quietly for a moment and I started to think I'd crossed some unspoken line by being so upfront and honest.

Maybe I should've stayed quiet.

"Well, my congratulations." I perked up as he started to talk. "Toxic relationships are rough on the soul. I tend to lean more towards the one night stand area. Gets me what I need without the commitment."

He paused to examine his fresh drink, then tilted it back, drinking it down in one go.

I was watching him intently now. Taking in everything I could about him.

He was taller than me. Tan and well built. He had my mind spinning with whatever intoxicating scent he was wearing. Really a good looking guy.

After a moment, I turned to look forward, furrowing my eyebrows as his words finally sank into my slightly tipsy brain.

Can someone really enjoy being with so many different people like that?

"One night stand...and that really works for you?" His laugh caught me off guard, but I didn't budge. "Kid, like I said, I get exactly what I need without the commitment."

He looked at me and winked, causing a blush to spreed across my face.

I bit my lip, nodding slowly as I turned, looking at my drink as I turned the glass over in my hand. "Is that why you came over here?"

I had one eyebrow raised, turning to face him again, unsure, but curious. The corner of my lip twitched up at his grin.

"That depends kid, you wanna get out of here?" He paid for his drink then stood, watching me with a determined look in his eyes.

Did he really just asked me that? Is he being serious?

I had no idea how to respond.

It was tempting to say the least. Have one night of fun and maybe forget about Jack. Forget about the pain. To just have someone touch me. Make the emptiness go away. Even for just one night.

Downing the rest of my drink, I turned and stood up, facing him with confidence. "Let's get out of here."

His grin grew wider as he led me past the bar to the back entrance, taking my hand in his as he did. It made my heart race.

It wasn't uncommon for people to park in the back lot. Especially upper class with lots of money. As we walked outside, he ushered me into a blue mustang, a driver at the wheel.

Maybe this would be a mistake when I wake up in the morning. Maybe I'd regret everything and wish I had declined his offer at the bar and just gone home to my own bed.

My own empty bed.

Right now though, as his hands crept onto my waist and pulled me into him, I didn't regret a thing. The sensation of being this close to someone was arousing just by itself. Maybe this was a mistake, but I'd deal with that later.

__________________________________

Jason's POV

Tim was healing nicely. Physically and mentally. We all knew things would be different after what happened, but I also knew in some ways that was a good thing.

He was happy. So was I. Elated was a word that floated around in my head.

We were in love and as emotions calmed down, we realized just how well we melded together. Just how much we were meant for each other. Inseparable now by fate itself. It was comforting in ways I didn't think I'd ever get used to.

Breakfast had gone over surprisingly well with his family at my estate. It made him so happy that they were supporting us. Which, of course, made me happy. Just seeing his smile made me smile.

Bruce had left during the meal, but the rest of us had a pretty good conversation.

Damian was so curious about the history of the estate and Dick seemed so much more comfortable around me. Which I knew made Tim less stressed too.

When Dick found out I had a pool, he insisted we spend some time outside. Tim actually approved of the idea, but opted for lounging on the deck with me.

Not that he'd be able to get in the pool right now anyway, but some sun would definitely do him some good.

This was perfect though. Holding him in my arms as he relaxed and watched his brothers swim wasn't a bad pass time.

A slight breeze played at the trees creating a perfect atmosphere for relaxation. Tim needed this. We all did.

Even Roy joined in on the pool fun while Kori sat beside us, just enjoying the oddly warm weather.

I found it quite coincidental that summer had poked its head out for a few more days before fall really settled in.

Tim and I looked over when Bruce walked outside, a phone to his ear. He sounded like he was talking to a woman.

Tim sat up slightly, his voice had an edge of excitement to it. "Is that Selena?"

I moved my hands to let him lean forward as Bruce nodded. "Yeah. Here, she wants to talk to you."

Tim was grabbing the phone eagerly, a smile playing at his lips as he brought it to his ear to talk. "Hey mom."

My eyes widened slightly, but I stayed silent.

Mom?

I guess I just didn't realize Bruce was married. He wasn't wearing a ring, but not everyone did. That was his own personal business, but I guess I had just assumed.

To be honest though, there was still so much I didn't know about Tim's life. I knew that needed to change. We really needed to talk about things more. Meet each other's whole family.

As Tim talked, I rubbed his back, smiling whenever he smiled. After a few minutes, he switched who he was talking to. His voice slightly softer and a higher pitch. Like he was talking to a child. A younger siblings maybe. It made me wonder just how many siblings he had.

"Hey, Helena...Yes, I'm okay. Dad and Dick will be back by the end of the week, but Damian and I are staying a little longer...I know, I miss you too...love you too. Bye." He handed the phone back to Bruce.

"Who's Helena?" I ran my fingers through his hair as he leaned back against me, snuggling into my chest. He looked up, smiling happily. "My little sister."

Yeah, definitely still so much I don't know.

Well, now was as good a time as any to find out more. The least I could do was ask and try to talk about it. "I didn't know you had a sister...or that your dad was married."

Tim laughed softly and leaned up to kiss my cheek. "He married Selina two years after he adopted me. I was ten. Helena was born when I was twelve. Of course you've met Dick and Damian, but I also have a third brother, Terry. He was born when Helena was three. He's five."

He took a breath and I just smiled, listening curiously. "There's a lot of kids that just kinda come and go too. They're siblings, but not like, officially." He made a face then chcukled, cuddling further into me.

I laughed at that, knowing fully what he meant. Roy and Kori weren't officially my siblings either, but it felt so much like they were. They'd been around for most of my life. We got along like siblings did and no matter how much we argued or fought, we still loved each other.

Family to us, wasn't just someone who you shared blood with. It's not just the people born from the same parents as you. It's the people you grew up with. The ones that you'd do anything for, even if they drive you insane or tease you. You love them no matter what.

"Dick's mom passed away when he was little. I've never asked to much about it and Dick doesn't talk about her much, but he loves Selina like she's his own mom." He smiled, glancing at Dick.

My heart hurt at that, thinking about my own mother and how much pain I'd been in when I lost her. I definitely understood that type of grief. It wasn't something you could just easily talk about.

"Sometimes Damian's mom comes up...but most of the time we don't talk about her. I think Damian prefers it that way honestly. Her and Bruce don't get along. She left right after Damian was born...it's an odd story."

He glanced over at Damian, who, at the moment, was laughing because Roy pushed Dick into the pool.

Tim chuckled. "It's a little confusing sometimes, even with most of us having different moms and in my case a different biological dad, but we still love each other like none of that matters. I wouldn't change a thing." He hummed happily, seeming relived in a way to be telling me all this.

"Selena will love you too. She's kinda like everyone's mom. It's pretty cool. I can't wait till you meet her and everyone else." My heart swelled and I cuddled him closer, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I can't wait to meet them either, baby. As soon as you're okayed by the Doctor to travel, we'll go visit."

He nodded and stretched his leg out, looking over the bandage wrapped around his thigh. It was just visible under his swim shorts.

"How's it feelin?" I ran a gentle hand over it, humming softly in thought. "It's feeling better today. Sore, but better."

I could hear the smile in his voice and nodded. "I'm glad, baby." Gingerly, I gripped his chin, pulling his face to mine. Leaning down slightly, I kiss him.

He sighed happily, pressing his lips onto mine eagerly. The kiss lasted just a moment before I pulled away, smiling at him lovingly.

Even though there was still so much to learn about him and for him to learn about me, I knew no matter what, I'd be his. He had my heart. My soul. My everything. I was his and he was mine.

Our love had been strengthened beyond what I had ever hoped. I would do anything for him. He knew that too.

Meeting his family was going to be an exciting, maybe scary new chapter for both of us, but I couldn't wait.

__________________________________

Tim's POV 10yr old.

Dick smiled as I stood to one side of him, Damian on the other. We were making silly faces at each other, making the other giggle.

I didn't know having a little brother could be fun like this. It took a while to warm up to the idea, but once Damian stopped trying to touch me all the time, I found he wasn't so bad to be around.

Aside from how grumpy he usually seemed, we did manage to have some fun.

Dick told us that dad was bringing someone home for us to meet. Damian and I really didn't care, but Dick told us to be on our best behavior.

We had tried for a few minutes, but inevitably, we got bored of waiting and started to entertain ourselves.

As I made another face as Damian, the door opened, catching our attention. We both turned, smiling happily as dad walked in.

Damian was the first to go to him, but he stopped when a lady walked in beside him.

Making a face, I moved, hiding halfway behind Dick. He chuckled softly at my actions, then turned to face dad and the lady. "Hey boys. I want you to meet someone very special."

He grabbed the lady's hand and Damian tilted his head in confusion, stepping back slightly towards Dick and grabbing his hand.

Dad smiled widely at the lady and I watched as she smiled back. She seemed nice. She was pretty too. Her hair was dark like dad's and she was almost as tall as him. Although she was wearing heels.

Nothing made me feel like I should be nervous around her. No weird or gross feeling in my tummy.

Talia made me feel that way. I didn't like her very much, neither did Dick and Dad, but this lady seemed okay so far.

"Boys, this is Selina." She waved and smiled at us. "It's so nice to finally meet you all. You must Damian?" She stretched her arm out to shake Damian's hand, but he just stood still. Unsure of what to do.

She knelt down, smiling kindly at him. "It's okay, sweetie. I promise I'm really nice." She tried again and this time Damian moved forward and took her hand, shaking it skeptically, but he slowly smiled then giggled.

Dad just smiled more and continued to introduce us.

At the thought of having to touch her, I wanted to be anywhere else. It was hard enough to hold dad's or Dick's hand sometimes, but I didn't even know her.

There was that feeling. That gross tummy ache feeling. I grit my teeth and made a face.

Dick happily said hi and shook her hand, introducing himself since he was older, making dad smile widly.

When he looked at me though, he paused. My lip was quivering as I hid further behind Dick.

Selina must have noticed too, because she knelt down and gave me a small smile. "You must be Tim. It's so nice to meet you. I want you to know, I understand what you've gone through. It's tough to be so little huh? Well, I'm here if you ever need anything okay. You just have to ask." She stood back up and looked at Bruce.

My nerves seemed to calm down from what she said. I felt a little better, but stayed where I was.

It was nice to know dad wasn't gonna make me shake her hand, like he sometimes did at those events we dress up for. Maybe she wasn't so bad.

Why was she here though?

Damian voiced my question as he looked at Dad. I glanced at him before looking up at dad too, eagerly waiting for his answer. If he was introducing us like this, she must have really been important. But why?

"Well buddy, Selina is going to be my wife. I've asked her to marry me." He picked Damian up, holding him on his hip. "Shes going to live here with us from now on."

What?

I looked at Selina, my eyes wide.

Before dad could say anything else, Selina started talking. "You don't have to call me mom or anything like that though if you don't want to. Just Selina is fine." Damian made a face as he thought and chewed on his lip a little.

My mind was racing too. "What about Damian's mama? What about Talia? And Dick's mama too." Dad looked at me and took in a sharp breath, giving me a slightly exhausted look before speaking. "Well, boys-"

Selina laid a hand on his arm, cutting him off and just smiled at us. "I'm not here to replace anyone. Datop. And Dick can still love and remember their mama's. And I know you still love yours too...but I can be here for you if you ever need anything. That goes for all of you."

She looked from me, to Damian, then to Dick. Damian was smiling a little now as he cuddled into dad and Dick had some tears in his eyes.

He rushed forward and hugged Selina tightly, letting out a soft sob. Dick had lost his mama before I did and I knew he missed her alot.

I watched Selena's expression change to surprised and shocked for a moment before she relaxed and hugged him back, cradling his head and pressing a kiss to it. "I promise I'll do whatever I can to be good to you. To love you."

My own eyes were tearing up now and I stepped forward, slowly reaching a hand out to her. She watched me, her eyes going wide as she slowly did the same.

When my hand touched hers, I felt a shock, but not in a bad way. It felt warm and welcoming. Still uncomfortable and weird, but I knew I could trust her.

I held her hand for a moment, watching her sigh out happily before pulling away and smiling at Bruce.

He just beamed at us, then kissed Selina's cheek, radiating love between us and her.

Dad seemed so happy. He had for weeks now and I finally knew why. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. Having someone like her around sounded great. Dick and Damian thought so too. I could tell.

I knew calling her mom wasn't something I'd be able to do right now, but maybe one day I could. One day I could call her my mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Anjo By JJ

Fanfiction

140K 7K 46
|Young Justice AU| |BirdFlash (Dick Grayson x Wally West)| The Dark Knight had faced some unexpected trouble during one of his routinely patrols in G...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
10.7K 398 36
"Son of Dead, hear wise, You come here to demise, The world erupts into chaos, when the angel has to be fought. Stop the darkness before it departs...
47K 3.2K 69
Book TWO of 'Alpha, Beta, Omega'. Daily updates!!!