The Narutoverse

By SAPwriter2005

I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This... More

Everyone appears
Naruto Interrogation
Naruto sensei
Naruto; A warrior's way
MEME BREAK
Naruto ghost hunter
Naruto gunslinger
Kenpachi Naruto
Pirate Naruto
The Sin Of Greed; Naruto
Hot Naruto
Blacksmith Naruto
(A/N)
Pirate Naruto 2
Sensei Naruto 2
Naruto vs Orochimaru (Izuku vs Overhaul)
Naruto Thugumaki
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 2)
Naruto Thugumaki (part 3)
(A/N) & Naruto Ships
Naruto Black
Naruto; Mugen Train
Naruto; Mugen train (part 2)
Naruto; Mugen train (part3)
Naruto; Mugen train (Part 4)
Naruto; Mugen train (Final part)
Naruto; A warriors way (part 2)
Marineford arc
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 4)
Perv Naruto
Marineford arc (part 2)
Marineford arc (part 3)
Ip man Naruto
Yuno (Naruto) vs. Rill (Sai)
Yuno(Naruto) vs Rill(Sai) part 2

Naruto ships

11.9K 90 54
By SAPwriter2005

(A/N:^^^HOLY SHIT! THAT IS A LOT! Anyways ask me if I should add any other woman to Naruto's "little" harem and I will see what I can do)

(AA/N:As you all know these ships are not cannon ships. This is a Naruto harem story so it would mostly be about him. But I will include some of the other characters so don't worry.)

Asher:"Let's do something different. Instead of clips these are images, so have fun."

Ino:"Well it looks like those scrolls of your aren't only used for weapons, are they Tenten."

Tenten:"*blushing* Uhh w-well I don't- I mean- I."

Ino:"Mmmm."

Sakura:"Stop teasing Ino, your just jealous."

Ino:"SO ARE YOU!"

Asher:'You didn't deny it though.'

Sakura:"Well what do we have here Ino."

Ino:"Me and Naruto together, that's what we have."

Kakashi:"Hehehe, kinda walked into that one Sakura."

Sakura:"*growls* Shut it sensei."

Choji:"Hey isn't that, that chunnin girl you always hang out with? I didn't know you were together like that."

Shikamaru:"Choji!"

Choji:"Huh? Oh! Oops, sorry."

Ino:"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!"

Shikamaru:"*sighs*Troublesome blonde, why would I tell you anything?"

Ino:"we're teammates and good friends! Why wouldn't you not tell me anything?!"

Shikamaru:"Fine, next time I go on a date I'll tell you."

Ino:"Good."

Shunsui:"I was being sarcastic!"

Many chuckled at this back and forth argument.

(A/N:^^^Is that canon? I just looked up Gaara wife and I found that so I really don't know if it is.)

Kankuro:"That's that girl from the council!"

Temari:"Wow it took you this long to figure it out that her and Gaara were together. I mean it was pretty obvious."

Gaara:'*Blushing* Were we really that noticeable?'

Kankuro:"Well that's not really a surprise there."

Temari:"SHUT IT KANKURO!"

She then started beating him with her fan. Gaara was happy that his sister loved the person he can trust the most.

Jiraiya:"*sniff* The student has truly become the teacher I'm proud Naruto."

Asher:"I don't think he's in this world right now."

The man then points at Naruto to see him blushing like a tomato looking like he would faint any minute.

*Plop*

Asher:"Oh now he's gone."

Sakura flashed a smug smile at Ino but then they both started butting heads again.

Ino:"Oh! That's the girl from the hidden cloud village! I didn't know you guys started seeing each other."

Choi:"Yeah after the war we started getting closer."

Kushina:"*giggles* That really wasn't really unexpected honestly."

Minato:"I agree they are close."

Jiraiya and Tsunade looked at each other for a quick moment then looked away blushing, after alk the did harbor a lot of feelings for each other.

Anko:"Ohh~ did you dress up all for me Naruto~ Youu didn't have to but I don't mind~"

Kakashi:'Should I protect my student or leave him with Anko? Meh he should be fine.'

Jiraiya:"Would you look at that. Who knew Naruto was into older women as well."

Kaguya blushed at the image she knew she felt something for the blonde but she never knew it was this type of feeling.

Jiraiya:"Woohoo! A godess as well! Gaki has game!"

Kushina:"See that Minato, our son is so good he made a godess love him!"

Minato:"I see it, but, it's still kinda hard to believe."

Kiba:"Huh? Who is that?!"

Shino:"She's just someone who shares similar interests as me with bugs."

Hinata:"I-I'm still happy th-that you have someone shino."

Kurenai:"Hinata is right Shino we all are happy for you."

Shino:"Thanks sensei, Hinata, and I guess Kiba."

Kiba:"HEY!"

Kiba:"Who is she? She looks Cute though."

Asher:"You meet her later down the line, she is also your future wife."

Kiba:"Score!"

Kakashi:"Mah mah, getting alittle close there aren't we my students."

Satsuki:"At least we know we aren't giong to be alone forever perv."

Sakura:"Ouch that's gotta hurt."

Kakashi:"Who said I was single."

Team seven minus Naruto jaws dropped. Their sensei had a girlfriend! An actual girlfriend!

Sakura:"Wh-wha?!"

Satsuki:"How?! Who?! When!?"

Kakashi:"*chuckles* we met when we were younger, we date here and there but we keep it a secret."

Minato:"I'm proud Kakashi, I never knew!"

Kushina:"It was a huge surprise, I always found you a brat when you were younger, no offence."

Kakashi:"It's fine none taken."

Jiraiya:"*whistle* And they say I'm a pervert but look at you two, I'm impressed I would've never thought of that."

Tsunade:"I'm going to have to make sure I get my anbu to do some extra scrubbing in my office later."

Minato and Kushina blushed at their comments, they were feeling a little more adventurous that day.

Asher:'Wow, just wow. Never knew the fourth and his wife were that brave.'

*Thump*

Hinata fainted with a major nosebleed and blush on her face.

Jiraiya:"Like father like son, they have thei windows open."

Kushina:"Looks loke we're having grandbabies sooner than expected huh Minato."

Minato:"Looks like it Kushina, looks like it."

Tsunade:" At least she can keep him contained, and hopefully their children will take more after her and not him."

Kakashi:"Yep can't imagine Naruto junior's running around the leaf."

Tsunade had shivers down her spine, imagining all the pranking around the village, and how all the ramen might be gone as well.

Asher:"Hehehe, well that's over let's move on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 22 13
This is going to be a multiverse story of MHA some may be normal what if, but it might sometimes get a bit crazy too crazy, you'll just have to read...
911 61 8
(SLOW UPDATES!!) You being isekaid to another universe was not the original plan And OUT OF ALL THE UNIVERSES WHY DID IT HAD TO BE THE NARUTO UNIVER...
2.3K 18 20
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...
40.4K 441 16
I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This is the narutoverse !!! I see a lot of a...