THE PRINCE AND I

By LOLOthaNinja

Skye was starting university thinking it wil be just a normal experience but what he didn't expect was to fin... More

⚠️WARNING⚠️
🌹¹
🌹²
🌹³
🌹⁴
🌹⁵
🌹⁶
🌹⁷
🌹⁸
🌹⁹
🌹¹⁰
🌹¹¹
🌹¹²
🌹¹³
🌹¹⁴
🌹¹⁵
🌹¹⁶
🌹¹⁷
🌹¹⁸
🌹¹⁹
🌹²⁰
🌹²¹
🌹²²
🌹²³
🌹²⁴
🌹²⁵
🌹²⁶
🌹²⁷
🌹²⁸
🌹²⁹
🌹³⁰
🌹³¹
🌹³²
🌹³³
🌹³⁴
🌹³⁵
🌹³⁶
🌹³⁷
🌹³⁸
🌹³⁹
🌹⁴⁰
🌹⁴¹
🌹⁴²
🌹⁴³
🌹⁴⁴
🌹⁴⁵
🌹⁴⁶
🌹⁴⁸
🌹⁴⁹
🌹⁵⁰
🌹⁵¹
🌹⁵²
🌹⁵³
🌹⁵⁴
🌹⁵⁵
🌹⁵⁶
🌹⁵⁷
🌹⁵⁸
🌹⁵⁹
🌹⁶⁰
🌹⁶¹
🌹⁶²
🌹⁶³
🌹⁶⁴
🌹⁶⁵
🌹⁶⁶
🌹⁶⁷
🌹⁶⁸
🌹⁶⁹
🌹⁷⁰
🌹⁷¹
🌹⁷²
🌹⁷³
🌹⁷⁴
🌹⁷⁵
🌹⁷⁶
🌹⁷⁷
🌹⁷⁸
🌹⁷⁹
🌹⁸⁰
#DYK?
SEQUEL!!!!!!

🌹⁴⁷

2.5K 112 95
By LOLOthaNinja

Prince wheeled the bags to the car. Skye sighed. This was not a good day for the both of them.

Currently the Prince and his fiance were heading to their new home. It was not the same mansion Prince wanted but a regular family home in the suburbs instead.

Prince closed the trunk and turned to his parents.

"Are you sure you will handle this?" He asks.

Luke nodded and gave him a reassuring smile.

"We have under cover officers in the palace, we're in safe hands"

He sighed and gave them a hug.

"Call me with an update"

"We will"

He got in the white BMW and turned to Skye.

"Ready?"

"Can we stop by a pharmacist, i need antacid"

He chuckled and rubbed Skye's belly as he started the car.

"Anything for you"

═════ ♢.✰.♢ ═════

They arrived at Xavier's apartment. Benedict sighed as he took off his shoes, He sat on the couch and closed his eyes.

"I can't believe your dad is stalking me, i have to call my mom"

Xavier sat next to him with a sigh.

"You and your mom seem close, I'm jealous"

"Of our closeness?" Benedict asks smugly. He giggled as Xavier started to tickle him.

"No because she sees you every day"

"Ah i can't breathe! hahahaha"

Xavier smiled as he stopped. He sat on Benedict's lap and leaned in, their foreheads touching.

"I think it's time we become official boyfriends"

Benedict looked him in the eyes. He smiled.

"Not before my two dates. You owe me a hot air balloon ride, remember?"

He chuckled and ran his hands down Benedict's chest, he bit his bottom lip feeling his abs through the shirt.

"I can arrange that"

Benedict smiled.

"Good, now are we going to talk about your father or not"

He sighed and sat back down on the couch.

"The man is a prick, i hate him"

Benedict sighed and held Xavier's hand.

"I think it's best you and him meet to talk things through before you decide to cut him off"

Xavier sighed. Benedict was so nice.

"Okay, but I'm doing it for you"

Benedict shook his head.

"Do it for your family"

═════ ♢.✰.♢ ═════

"I said what the hell are you doing?!" She yelled.

The person on Skye's bed turned to face her, the bundle of sheets in their hand made her eyes go wide.

"Edward?....is that....."

He smiled.

"My baby? Yes, isn't he cute"

Sarah's face scrunched up in disgust just looking at it.

"How did you get out? Why are you here?" She asks.

Edward smiled, his yellowing teeth making her grimace.

"I came to visit you....aunt"

"What? I'm not your aunt"

He chuckled and threw an envelope to her feet. She opened it. And read the letter.

"Oh my God....." she whispered.

"You see....I'm back home, this is where I belong"

She shook her head in denial. It couldn't be....Edward was her nephew?!

"I can't believe this....where did you get these?"

He stepped forward making her drop the DNA results and grab the bat.

"You see i had my suspicions when I first met you. I didn't think too much into it until i discovered i was adopted, so in search of my mother, i took samples from anyone near me and it so happens that i got Skye's DNA from our little encounter (when he dropped Skye's plate of fruit) and here I am, I'm his cousin. I wonder how Prince will feel when he discovers that his boyfriend's cousin raped him"

She was lost for words. The saying "it's a small world" was really true. Sometimes we seek answers from afar when the truth was just near us all along.

"What are you going to do now?"

"I go get my man and if you try to stop me, i won't hesitate to kill Skye and his little abomination he's carrying in that makeshift womb of his"

She didn't even get a word out before Edward jumped out of the window. The bat in her hands dropped to the floor with a dull 'clank'

"Vivian....what have you done?"

═════ ♢.✰.♢ ═════

"You know, this is better than i had thought" Prince says as he walked around their new home.

The house was double storey with 4 bedrooms and three bathrooms. A backyard pool, a hot tub, a white picket fence and a large apple tree in the front yard. The neighborhood was filled with celebrities so there were no paparazzi.

Skye smiled as he walked around. This was a home he could live in. He just hopes Prince doesn't feel like it was too small for him. He could picture themselves playing around with their child here.

"I agree"

Prince held him by the waist as he hugged him.

"I don't know how to feel about this whole Edward thing" he confessed, he just felt numb.

Skye sighed. It was understandable.

"How about this, you and I distract ourselves with decorating and painting this house"

Prince frowned.

"You want me, a prince to paint?"

Skye rolled his eyes.

"If you still want to sleep in the same bed as me you sure will, your highness"

He groaned.

"But it's hot"

Skye chuckled shaking his head.

"I didn't say now! Wait what are you doing ah!" He yelped as Prince carried him up the stairs.

"No walking remember?"

"Well well well, i should get pregnant more often"

═════ ♢.✰.♢ ═════

Luke watched the officers roam around the palace. Star gave his shoulders a massage.

"Edward will be caught don't worry" she says. Although she was missing Edward the other day, she doesn't want him out without getting the help he needed.

"I just have this feeling that something bad will happen"

She sighed and kissed his cheek.

"You're overthinking honey, let me give you a body massage?"

A smug smile formed on the king's face. He turned around to face his wife.

"What kind of massage?"

"The kind that will make you all relaxed and stress free"

He pushed her down to the couch.

"I look forward to it"

Before he could even do anything his phone rang. He groaned and answered it.

"Yes?"

"It's Sarah, Skye's mom?"

"Sarah, anything wrong?"

"Edward was just here. He says he is coming for Prince and another thing....he has a baby made up of faeces"

He frowned.

"A baby?......made up of.....faeces?"

Star looked at him and he shrugged.

"Yes, it was so disgusting. Keep an eye out and please stay safe, he looks unhinged"

"Thanks for the heads up"

He hanged up and frowned. Star got to her feet.

"What is this i hear about a  baby made up of faeces?" She asks cracking at the end. Just the thought of carrying a baby made up of faeces seemed ridiculous.

Luke chuckled shaking his head.

"Apparently that Edward's child"

The queen cracked up in laughter.

"Oh God. It's not funny but....a baby made up of pfft.....feaces!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 490 31
2 college students are stuck in a dorm room together. Worst part? One's a jock, aka, Misha. Jay is just your ordinary gay guy. Caring, sweet, underst...
378K 18.1K 48
College student Griffin is gay and only a couple people know including his best friend Hadley. The problem? Most everyone thinks they are a couple, a...
3.3K 303 37
Life was his apartment, college and forgetting his existence. There wasn't a need for "new experiences" when he didn't think he'd see the end of that...
71 0 15
This story is based off a dream that I had the first week of October. It was my Sophomore year of college at SUNY Delhi. I was moving into a new dorm...