Warmth {18+}

By Meraki_Kri

ʟʏᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓼. 𝓢𝓸... More

.Start point.
A few book aesthetics
Goodbyes with new Hi's
Characters
Studio
Eyes
Cruel words
Plans
Height
Tomato
That one fish
Soreness
Change
Food
Doubt
Date
Ella and her mate
Family
Ball
Display
What did you say?
Manners
Exhaustion
Who said that?
Painting
The chosing
Small Peek, Big Consequences
Table
Paint
Last
.End note.
. BOOK COVER .

10 minutes

28.7K 689 73
By Meraki_Kri

(Don't you think that a well fitted suit a panty dropper? 😩)

I hummed as I stacked the pancakes on the plate.

"Good morning mate" he gleams as he comes into the kitchen, fully dressed. His fresh after shave and cologne reaches my nose and I took in a deep breath. It filled a warm and giddy feeling in me.

Overall, he looked hot.

As he walks towards me, I noticed that there were purple-blue bruises on his neck, peaking out on his neck. And I blushed as I knew I caused it and he didn't even try to hide it.

"Morning mate" he walks towards me I keep the stuff down and he hugs me and nuzzles his nose in my neck and I giggle at him.

"You weren't there when I woke up" he mumbles as he sways us back and forth.

"I wanted to make something for you" I giggle.

"Don't leave me like that next time" he says firmly and he pulls away.

He holds my chin and I look in his eyes, he bends down and kisses me softly and I smile at it.

I pull away before it could lead to something else.

He groans, "C'mon, I made breakfast!" I chirp at him.

I turn around to take the stuff and his hand comes in contact with my ass, and I yelp.

"Its difficult to be in self control when you are wearing only my shirt and.." and he leans back a bit and lifts up his shirt to see my underwear.

"Your underwear" he drops it and he smirks.

I blush at him and move away. I place the dirty dishes in the sink and when I turn around, he is already sitting and distributing the pancakes.

"Syrup?"

"Yes please" and with that both of us have our breakfast.

-------------------

"So, what is your plan for today?"

He asks as he makes his way to the door.

"I don't know. Maybe clean up the house, it's a mess"

"We have people for that" he says as he stops. He turns around to face me and keeps his hands on my waist.

"But I wanna do it" I say as I pout.

"I can never resist you" he laughs as he kisses me one more time.

His minty taste evaded my taste buds and I moan out. He tries to enter his tongue but I deny and I somehow pull away from his grasp.

"Go!!" I say as I push him a bit.

He kisses me one more time and slaps my ass.

"Keep my snack warm for me, I'd love to have it as I come home"

"What do you wanna eat?"

"This" and with that his hand lifts up my shirt and slips into my underwear and I unconsciously clench myself.

His index finger pressed between my lips and traced it back and forth and I close my eyes.

He removes his and I felt cold. I open my eyes to see him suck his finger and I gulp and I felt dampness.

"Delicious" and with that he leaves.

I stand on the door and lean on it. And take in deep breaths to calm myself.

He gets in the car and as he leaves, he rolls down his window, "Before going anywhere, let me know"

And I just nod at it and smile.

He looks at me for some time and then leaves.

I sigh and I close the door.

---------------

I spent my day looking around the house and cleaning it.

I went to the bathroom for a bath when I saw it was my time to get waxed.

'He touched my hairy self'

And I groaned at it.

I picked up my phone and called Lauren.

"Hey girl!" she chirps.

"Hey Laur"

"How have you been?"

"I have been good. Can I ask you for something?" I ask as I play with my fingers.

"You can ask me anything baby"

"Um.... I wanna get my waxing done" and I blush at it.

"Omg! Such a coincidence! I wanted to get it done too! So, should we go together?"

"I would love that"

"Yay! I'll book the appointment and I'll come to pick you up in 10 minutes"

I smiled at it. "I will see you then"

And with that I started to wear my comfortable-cotton clothes.

By the time I was done locking the house and getting my stuff, I heard a honk outside and Laurens soft smell of roses came to my nose and I smiled.

I ran in her car and I hugged her as soon as I sat down.

"Gurl, you look great! Look at your glow. I guess our Alpha has been working extra on you" and she smirks and I blush at her.

I hit her softly

"Ow!" she whines.

"Drama Queen" I laugh.

"You wound me Luna" and I roll my eyes.

Both of us spoke about various things and in no time, we reached the saloon. She parked the car to the opposite side of the road. I got out to see a beautifully decorated 3 story building. It was a combination of white and black, with greens around it. giving out a huge positive vibe.

"This saloon is the best. The staff is super-nice and are really professional" I just nodded.

She linked her hands to mind and both of us crossed the road.

When we entered, a small ding was heard, indicating that someone has come. The place was super clean and sparkling.

To the right, the receptionist sat. She looked up with a smile. And when she looked at me, her smile fell on me, she stood up and I felt nervousness around the area.

"Lu-lu-luna. I di-dint know you we-were co-coming" she says as she makes her way to me.

I became nervous.

I turned to Lauren, "Did you book the appointment for me?" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Of course I did" and with that she went upto the girl.

"Poppy, I made an appointment for two, you confirmed it"

"I didn't know it was for the Luna too" she says as her cheeks blaze red.

"I am just a normal customer" I say as I smile at her.

She smiles at me too.

"Oh silly of me, I am Poppy" and she bows down.

"Oh my! Please don't do that. I am just a normal person" I say I hold her softly.

Her eyes widen and she gives me a tight smile.

"Poppy, don't be nervous. Loretta is an amazing person. Now c'mon! we are getting late"

"Oh yes yes" and I smile at her words.

She walks back to the counter, clicks on the computer.

"So, you have an appointment for manicure, pedicure and waxing?"

"Since wh-" I was about to ask when Lauren interrupted me.

"Yes, we do. Thank you" she says as she gives me a 'shut up' look and I shut up.

"Since we are kinda free, what would you like to do first?"

"What do you recommend?" Lauren asks.

"Well, get your waxing done, and then the mani and pedi. It will relax you"

"Then we will do that", Lauren confirms.

"Can I ask something?"

"Of course Luna"

"Please call me Loretta" and she cheeks again turn read.

"What type of Brazilian wax do you use?"

"Whatever you want"

"Do you have for sensitive skin?"

"Yes" and I smile at her.

"So, what will we do first? Arms and legs or bikini?"

And both of them stop what they were doing and looked at me.

And now I blushed.

"Bikini?" Lauren asks with astonishment.

"Um.. yes" and my hold on the bag tightens.

"Do we have a booking for that?" I ask poppy.

"Um... it was made for arms and legs only"

"I am so sorry. I didn't know and I wasn't clear"

"Oh no no no! please don't be. Like I said, we are free, so we will do it"

"Thank you so much" I say with a smile.

"Now, if you will excuse me, I will tell the girls to prepare the things for the waxing" and she leaves.

Laurens looks at me with her mouth wide open.

"What?" I lift and drop my shoulders with a nervous smile.

"You get your bikini waxing done?"

"Yes" I giggle.

"Since when?"

"Since I was 13 years old"

"Wow" and she looks at me with awe.

"You don't?"

"No. I shave. I cannot bear that much pain. How did you? You were a kid"

"Actually, my mom told me to do so. And it was the best decision. I get it done most of the times before my periods, and it's the best feeling. Even my growth has decreased"

"Does it really help that much?" she asks.

"Yep"

"I think I should also get it done"

"You sure?" I ask

"I am a grown ass woman. I have handled worse. I mean how painful can it be?", not wanting to answer it I just smirked and she smiled and hopped inside as poppy called us.

---------------

"WHAT IN THE FUCK?" she screams and I cover my ears.

I was holding her hand as she was getting her waxing done.

Tears spilled out and she kept on swearing.

"Loretta, I love you. But why in the fuck didn't you stop me? and how did you manage it?" she whines and I just laugh.

"Some friend you are. You laugh at my misery" and she drops her head.

"Awww.... Baby" and I keep my head on hers trying not to laugh more"

And as she was relaxing another rip was heard and she screamed.

Her phone rung.

"Can you pick up and tell that person that I love them and that I don't think so I can make it out in one piece?" she whines and I just roll my eyes.

I saw the call and it was Xavier.

"Good morning Xavier"

"Luna. I didn't expect you"

"Yes, Lauren and I are together"

"Is she ok? She is in a lot of pain" he asks with worry laced in his tone.

"Yes, she is ok"

"I am not" she screams and I come out of the room.

"She is" and he chuckles.

"I think that if she is with you, she is in good hands" and I smile.

"Can I ask where are you at?"

"We are at the saloon"

"Okay. Thank you, Luna. In case of anything, please let me know.

"I will, and please call me Loretta.

"Yes ma'am" and with that he kept the phone.

When I went inside, she was on her stomach with her ass facing the word and she was taking in deep breaths as if she just ran a marathon.

"Are you ok?" I ask I sit in front of her and I hold her hand.

"Just peachy" I give her time to relax while the other esthetician was preparing for my waxing. My waxing was done much faster.

Perks of getting it done for a long time.

Lauren was still calming down.

Before I got up, the esthetician stopped me.

"Ma'am, we do a special cool down treatment after the waxing. Like a facial. Do you wanna get it done?"

"I have never tried it"

"It is completely safe"

"Ok then"

"Lauren?"

"Yes" she asks as she lazily gets her head up.

"Wanna get it done?"

She looks at the esthetician, "will I help me calm down?"

"Yes ma'am" and with that she flips and opens her legs.

"Then do it"

It was extremely relaxing and it completely cooled me down. And even Lauren enjoyed it.

After this was completed, we did our hands and legs and then went to the get our manicure and pedicure. It was the most relaxing feeling and I just let go.

Both of us talked with each other and with the girls.

After getting everything done, we went to the reception to pay for everything.

"How much?" I ask as I open my purse.

"Oh no need Luna. On the house"

"Definitely no. Tell me how much"

"Luna, it is seriously ok. And Lauren has been our customer for such a olng time. Next time"

"I hate saying this, but you will not listen to what your Luna will say?" and her mouth hung open.

"I-I am so-so Sorry Luna. I-I di-didn't me-mean to-to di-dis-disrespect you"

And I immediately felt bad.

"Oh no. You didn't do anything. Please don't say that"

"Shut up. Both of you" Lauren says as she slams her hand on the counter.

"How much pops?" and with that she told us the price.

Before leaving I thanked everyone and apologized to Poppy if she was hurt.

As we held the door, the esthetician stopped us.

"Luna, Lauren" we both turned.

"No sex for 2 days" and I blushed at her.

"That's so cruel for the mates. I love it. Thank yew!!!!!"

And with that both of us come out.

"So how was today?" she asks as both of us sit in the café to eat something.

"It was amazing! I have never felt this much relaxed in such a long time"

"I get it! especially after the heat, we need it. Next time, we will get our massage done"

I smile as I sip on the chocolate milkshake.

"So how are you feeling?" I ask as I look down to her coochie and then to her face.

"I feel good! Surprisingly. I feel.... Free" and I laugh.

And with that my phone rung.

It was Cephalus.

As I picked it up, and before I could say anything, "Where are you?" he said in his low dominating tone. And I stilled.

And then I remembered that he told me to tell him.

"I am with Lauren" and she looks at me and then down and pretends as if she is busy.

"You have 10 minutes to get your sexy ass to the house" and I just nod. Remembering he can't see me, "Y-yes" I whispered.

"Good girl" and I gulp.

Before I kept the phone, "Are you ok?" he asks.

"Yes" I say as I purse my lips.

"10 minutes" and with that he ended the call.

"Well, you are fucked"

I sighed, "I know"

And with that we paid and drove towards the house. As we reached closer, my heartbeat increased.

Only music was going on.

And when we reach the house, I just sat in with her.

"Well, I can't help you now. He is the alpha. And definitely a dominant. I'll pray for you babe"

"Thank you "and I hold her hand.

"We are one hell of an overdramatic duo, right?" she asks and I laugh.

"Thank you" and I get out.

And before she left, she says, "No sex!" and I am pretty sure only I heard that.

---------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-SPREAD LOVE-

-KEEP BEING SEXY-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 12.7K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
1.8M 60.9K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity
45.4K 1.7K 22
{Edited 6\1\23} Dawn Jones never thought she'd meet her mate, and she never in her wildest dreams expected it to be her. Luna Williams always dreamed...
20.6K 217 27
𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫...