Dance For Me ※ Jikook Fanfict...

By MysticTalia

"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely... More

Prologue: Light up my world
The dream of perfection
Little Bird
Table Nr.40
Bananamilk and Unicorns
How to have Fun
A Taste of Happiness
After the party is over.
All that I need
The Rainbow and the Raven
Making it Obvious
Serenity
All of You
Friends
The Boy in the Purple Shirt
Don't Go
Unleashed
Coffee And Confessions
The Things You Didn't Do
Conquering Mountains
Thank you
The Boy Who Never Knew
Consequences
No More Fear
The Cabin
Multi-Tasking
The Swan
Hello Monster
Half-Truths and Lies
Road to Hell
Repetition of the Past
Broken
I Promised
Beautiful Prison
Brother's Fates
Beat Him at His Own Game
Little Devil Inside
Black Swan
When the Dust Settles
Missed Chances
Dance With Me
The Trial
Love, Family and Friends

Being Brave

1.9K 103 13
By MysticTalia

Seriously, I will never not make sure you have at least a shot of redemption 😂

So here's your daily dose of Namjesus to keep you pure.

⋙ʝ⋘

The bathroom was massive, the furniture modern and a shiny white while the tiles were black, offering a nice contrast. 
And Jungkook hadn't been lying when he said the bathtub was massive. 
It was raised on a little platform in the corner, the tub itself cut into a triangle and was at least big enough for four people. 

"This isn't a bathtub, Jungkook, this is a whirlpool!"
"And it's hella comfortable," the younger only said, then stepped father into the room, still carrying him as if he weight nothing. 

Gently and with so much care, he sat him down on a little stool next to the tub and only drew away after placing a soft kiss on his forehead. 

Jimin's heart swelled with all the love he felt for him, and he barely took notice of the flash of fear which always immediately followed. 

He watched the way Jungkook skillfully prepared the bath, making sure the temperature was alright and then added some scented soap which filled the room immediately. 
He rose to his full height and reached behind his head, easily slipping off his shirt and Jimin's mouth turned dry. Jungkook's beauty was astonishing and breath-taking and beyond imagination all at once, his broad shoulders, the tones abs which ended in a narrow waist... Perfection. 

"Jimin? You wanna make it into that tub? Because if you do, you'll have to stop looking at me like that."

His head snapped up to find Jungkook staring down at him with a one-sided grin. 
He blushed but didn't look away. Jungkook's jaw ticked and he took a large step which had him stand directly in front of him. 
"Raise you're arms." 
He did. He always did what he asked when he spoke like that. 
Jungkook smiled wider and reached down to pull up his shirt, messing up his hair as he slipped it over his head. 

Jungkook's mouth parted as he let the shirt drop to the floor, his eyes glued to Jimin and he saw that wonder shine out again. Like every time he saw Jimin, it took his breath away too. 

Slowly her reached out to touch his chin, traced his jaw before his thumb landed on his lips again, stroking over them with a slight tremble to his finger. 

"So beautiful," he murmured like he was caught in a dream. His eyes lingered on his lips, his eyes darkening as he seemed to ring for control. 
Jimin sat there, unable to move or look away, until a small, cheeky smile wandered onto the taller's face once more including a teasing raise of his eyebrows.
"So, are you ready to show me some more of that bravery?"

Jimin swallowed hard but managed to look into his eyes with a small nod and the let out on a shaky breath:" What do you want me to do?"
"Well, I'm not sure, but I think taking a bath with my pants on will be a bit strange, don't you think?"
Heat short through him. Was he...?
His eyes shot down to the rim of his pants, his mouth parting in surprise. 

Jungkook only waited, standing there in front of him with raised eyebrows and pursed lips which practically shouted; "Well, what are you waiting for?" 

Slowly, he remembered how to use his hands as he reached out, his fingers trembling violently as they managed to land on his waist and the rim of his pants clinging to it.
His heart was hammering in his chest even though he'd seen Jungkook undressed before. Well, okay, only once. And it had been kinda dark. And he was having a little mental break down right now. Jungkook seemed to be holding his breath as he glanced down while Jimin managed to make his trembling fingers unclasp the first button, then pull down the zipper, the sound of it incredible intimate and causing his blush to intensify. 

He honestly had no idea how he had the courage to take a hold of the fabric and pull it down, his heart so loud in his chest, he was sure Jungkook could hear it loud and clear. 

The pants hit the floor with a clatter and then he stared. 
Oh... 
Oh by all that was holy and descent in this world...

Jungkook was huge. And hard. And bloody Mary, Jimin was turned on by that, his thought emptying out, remembering how he had felt inside of him. How all consuming and overwhelmingly pleasurable. 
And then he made the mistake of glancing up to meet Jungkook's downcast gaze. 
And hell, if he'd ever seen someone more smug and self-assured, smiling down at him, his eyebrows still raised. 

Maybe it was that, or the fact that he simply couldn't form a single coherent form, but he really, really wanted that smirk of his face- and he knew just how. It wasn't shy Jimin. And it wasn't the angry, slightly cruel Jimin from earlier. This was the Jimin who didn't think- only wanted and desired who grinned wickedly. 

He was at a perfect height, sitting on that stool. 
All he had to do was lean forward and shoot out his tongue. 
"Fuck, Jimin!" Jungkook hissed and moaned immediately after, his hands balling into fists at his side while Jimin let his tongue roll over him again- right over the top of his dick, his mouth exploding with the taste of him: Exotic, wild and wholly, utterly indecent.

Jungkook's body trembled but he kept still, letting Jimin explore. Letting him do what he wanted and it broke his last restrain. 

He opened his lips and took him into his mouth, the younger immediately letting out a long, hot groan and it drove Jimin insane. He understood why Jungkook liked to drive him crazy, liked to hear his moans, whimpers and begs. It felt powerful and wholly improper and he loved it as he took him in deeper. The taste was amazing, but the feeling of him- so large and hard and yet satin soft against his tongue. 

"Jimin," Jungkook let out and yes, that sounded like a plea, his inner devil jumping up and down in triumph. 
He wrapped one hand around his arousal while the other landed on his backside, pushing him deeper into his mouth. He choked a little as he hit the back of his throat, but though the feeling was strange, he enjoyed it immensely, moaning around the dick in his mouth. And apparently that must feel amazing for Jungkook because he jerked, thrusting forward a little like he couldn't help himself. He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, letting instinct guide him, drawing back only to take him in deeper into his mouth, the sounds of his little chokes filling the room, accompanied by Jungkook's growing moans and pleas. 
A hand buried itself in his hair, twisting and grabbing and he could feel Jungkook's struggle to hold back and his need for more. 
And so Jimin gave it to him, taking him faster and deeper and he didn't know whether it was Jungkook setting the pace with his hand in his hair or he himself. 

"Shit.. Jimin... Oh God, you're gonna make me come if you don't stop." 
If Jungkook had meant for that sentence to stop him, he was really wrong. He was thrilled to hear it, taking him deep, almost all the way and held, breathing through his mouth. 

Jungkook snarled and moaned, and then jerked his head back by his hold. 
He didn't even have time to complain as he was lifted from the stool by two strong, almost painfully tight-gripping hands and Jimin saw his face and oh... 
Jungkook was loosing it. More than he ever had, his expression wild and uncontrolled and hungry- 

It almost scared him- the force of how crazy he could drive him. 
For once, Jungkook's hands weren't steady but frenzy as they grabbed the waistband of Jimin's pants and pulled them down, the fabric pooling at his feet. 

He let out a little gasp of surprise as Jungkook picked him up and in two long steps, carried him to the bath tub, his head spinning from how fast he was. He didn't stop there though, stepping into the hot water and sat back, taking him with him. On instinct he caught his weight, both his palms landing flatly on Jungkook's chest as the taller grabbed his thighs and wrapped him around him so Jimin was straddling him. The water barely reached to his belly button but he was hot anyway, hot and needy and yes- greedy. He wanted everything from Jungkook- all that he could get and all the younger could give. 
He sucked in a sharp breath and then sighed in triumphant pleasure as the hard pressure he had in his mouth not a few seconds ago pushed against his entrance. 
He stared into Jungkook's eyes and saw his struggle to hold back. To make sure Jimin was ready and it wouldn't hurt. He felt it too by the way he shook and trembled, the strain in his tightly pressed lips and the heavy breathing as he held him there, not moving, as if he knew the slightest movement would set him over the edge, make him loose all control.

"Do it," Jimin let out on a single breath, Jungkook's gaze too intense, making him shiver and left him wanting, the pressure on his ass such a sweet torture. 

"I- You're not ready...I should-" 

Jungkook's sentence ended in a sharp gasp because Jimin was a lot of things, but not patient, not when it came to this- to Jungkook, so he had simply sat father down, shifting his weight to press harder into that length. 

And Jungkook's restrain broke as he thrust upwards. 

Jimin's head fell back as both the pain and pleasure crashed over him, the hands on Jungkook's chest grabbing tight as he tried to think and breath around that considerable length filling him, widening him, then hit that spot inside him and he shuddered with a moan. 
"Sorry, I'm sorry," Jungkook said through gritted teeth as he tried his best to keep still and let him adjust. 
He didn't want that. He needed more. 
He dropped his weight forward and leaned down his head to kiss Jungkook, hard and demanding, something that usually the younger initiated, but he needed him to know- to understand, that he could never hurt him. 
He only stopped the wild dance of their tongue to pull away long enough to rasp out: "Fuck me, Jungkook, please." 

Jungkook's chest muscles twitched, his jaw dropped open, his gaze open and wide like he needed a second to register and understand what Jimin had said.

 "Oh God, you wreck me, Jimin," Jungkook finally groaned as a response then kissed him again at the same time he pulled out and thrust back into him, the water splashing around them. Jimin moaned his name into his mouth and Jungkook thrust again, wrecking his world as well. 
He pushed off from where he leaned against the tub, his hands on his thighs coming to his back to lift him and pull him down on him again while he kept devouring him, kept invading his mouth with desperate, uncontrollable swings of his tongue. 

Jimin brought his hands around his neck and went with Jungkook's thrusts, sliding down on him, their pace picking up, every push into him deeper and more earth-shattering. There was nothing but Jungkook and his ever growing loss of restrain. 
"Jimin," he moaned out, the hands on his back grabbing him more tightly, almost painfully, but Jimin barely registered it, too lost in pleasure and desire and wanting more as he met every thrust of Jungkook with one of his own driving them both to that sweet, all-consuming edge, the water splashing on his chest, their hair, Jungkook's black strands sticking to his forehead and neck. 

Jungkook's breath hitched and his mouth left his, finding that spot in his neck as he mumbled incoherent words into his skin, loosing himself as much as Jimin was. Loosing himself so completely in the feeling of Jungkook inside him. 

Jungkook thrust up deep and hard and his body tensed, his groan hot and vibrating against his skin. And then Jungkook slipped a hand between them, down to Jimin's throbbing erection, the hot water making everything so much more intense. All it took was for him to wrap a hand around him and Jimin came with a scream, Jungkook shuddering with him as he found his release too, mumbling his name over and over again, until his trembling ebbed away slowly, their breathing still hard and their chests meeting with every rise. 

He still had his hands around Jungkook as the younger pulled his head from his neck and looked at him. 
It was unstoppable.
It was so many things.
It was the way he looked at him, like Jimin was his entire world, capable of shattering and building it up again.
It was the fact that Jimin knew nothing and no one could ever make him feel this good. 
It was the trust Jungkook had put in him time and time again. Faith and unbreakable believe that Jimin could overcome his demons. That he was strong and brave, not letting him go. 

But first and foremost, it was unstoppable because it was nothing but the truth as he wrapped Jungkook's head in his tiny hands, holding his eyes as he whispered with absolute certainty: "I love you, Jungkook." 

Jungkook's eyes flew wide, his swollen lips parting in disbelieve and surprise. 

Jimin held his gaze. Made sure the younger knew he wasn't just saying this because he was still trapped by pleasure and the mindlessness of their sex. That was part of why he was brave enough to finally say theses words, but not the reason. All the reasons he loved this boy could not be put into words and Jimin promised himself, that he would spend every day from now on making sure Jungkook would know it.

"You do?" he asked in a rough, breaking voice and when Jimin smiled and nodded, he saw the tears built in his eyes.
"I do. I love you," he repeated, his voice steady even as it was filled with his emotions.

A tear slipped free, rolling down Jungkook's cheek and then joined the water beneath while he was unable to look away. Unable to do anything. Speechless and overwhelmed and Jimin's heart swelled to the point it was almost painful. But for the first time, there was no fear. Not an ounce of it as he smiled and wiped away another tear rolling free from his cheeks, then gently tugged back a wet strand from his forehead. 

Slowly he leaned forward and kissed him, deep but slow, unhurried and soft before pulling away, staring into his eyes again. "I'm yours now, JK. And you're mine, you hear me?"

Jungkook swallowed and nodded. Then, as if the realization finally reached him, a smile grew. A smile that didn't stop growing. One of happiness, joy and triumph, like this was all he had ever hoped for. All he ever wanted. 
"I love you too Jimin," Jungkook managed to say, his voice breaking halfway through. But the kiss that followed after didn't break. Not as Jungkook stood and held Jimin close to him as he walked them out the bathroom to a bedroom with a massive Queen-sized bed and dark purple curtains around it. Not as he lay Jimin on it, covering his body with his own and made sweet, sweet love to him again, saying what words could never manage. That they were one. That they belonged together, now and forever. 

______________________________

See?? It's really all just about love... 

Really... just love... 

Yeah... just sweet, sweet, innocent love... 

Just... love?

Okay.. who am I kidding, this is totally about the smut too... 
They're still super sweet though... sometimes. 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 823 56
"What if being clinically depressed made my heart grow sick of everything that's not you?" "Then believe me... Being clinically in love did the same...
5.7K 382 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
32.9K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
555K 18.7K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...