The mafia's lost sweet heart

By mystifieddreams

Arabella Giovanni, certified dumb bitch, and Isabella Giovanni, even dumber bitch, take a further look into t... More

Authors Note <3
Bye Whores
Shop til we drop
Ciao auntie and uncle
I found you
New Beginnings
Daddy daughter bonding
Why me?
Find your way back home
Why are you doing this to me, love?
Bye bitches
Hello again (tiny filler chapt.)
Hello Again (full chapt.)
Welcome Home
You aren't my family.
SORRY

Let's partyyyy

1.7K 35 8
By mystifieddreams

Guy's im genuinely so scared for the book because I wanna balance out the mafia and love in the book but i don't know what to do :(
—————
2 HOURS. IT TOOK AALIYAH 2 HOURS TO FIND OUTFITS FOR US.

To be fair, she has the biggest closet out of all of us.

"You look so pretty Aaliyah," I adore her outfit.

She's wearing a baby blue corset and a white miniskirt, paired up with knee-high blue boots with a heel.

"Stop,you're gonna make me cry. You look prettier Ara." Her eyes water.

"You're gonna ruin your makeup," my eyes tear up too.

"Yours too." She looks at me.

Why are we such emotional whores.

"Sorry to burst the mood but do you really think Matteo and Adrian are gonna let you wear THAT?" Laila chuckles, gesturing towards my outfit.

Aaliyah has given me a strapless bodycon dress in burgundy. It has a slit at the front, exposing my left thigh.

"Good point," I sigh.

"Let's just go out and try not to bring attention to ourselves, i'll call up the range rover." Laila says pulling her phone out.

"Alessandro is gonna be drooling over you," Aaliyah winks at me.

Fuck, I forgot about him.

Damn, I forgot about him.

I think thats a good thing.

Laila gets off the phone, "Okay they're getting the car ready. You guys ready?"

"Yep," We say in unison.

I think Aaliyah can see that i'm nervous cause she squeezes in my hand.

As we walk down the grand staircase, all eyes were on us.

So much for not bringing attention to us.

I feel Alessandro's eyes burning onto my skin.

Also how does he look so sexy in a suit at 9pm.

"Where are you going baby?" Matteo walks over to Laila and kisses her face.

"We're going to Le stelle cause Ara has never been to a strip club before!" She jumps up and down.
T: The stars

I notice Alessandro and Matteo tense up at the mention of me going to a strip club.

"Count me in," Angelo chuckles.

"Me too," Luca adds.

"No." Alessandro sternly tells us.

He stares at me.

Okay psychopath.

"Yeah no, i'm not letting my little sister go into a strip club," Matteo says.

"She's 18 let her do what she wants." Laila jokingly rolls her eyes and kisses his cheek.

They're too cute.

"Is it what you want?" Everyone stares at me.

"Uh, yeah?" I reply to Matteo.

He sighs, "I guess you can go."

Aaliyah squeals and so does Laila. I chuckle.

Wait. Where's Bella?

I've only just realised that Bella hasn't been around all day.

And Christian.

I'll check up on her later.

"On one condition," Matteo drags me away feom my thoughts.

"You have to have your bodyguards with you and i'm coming too." He says.

"Yes yes," Laila replies.

"I'm coming too," Alessandro says, his eyes travel back to me.
—————

"La stelle" I read the huge, purple luminous sign, as I step out of the range rover.

"It's so pretty," I gush over the extravagant views before me.

"Come on, this isn't even the best bitt," Aaliyah exclaim as she drags me inside, the boys following behind us.

I walk into the club, arms linked with Aaliyah.

Honestly this girl could be drunk passing right now and she hasn't even drank anything.

I stop in my tracks.

This place is gorgeous.

White leather sofas, led lights in the ceiling and the floor. Music blasting all around me. Money everywhere and the beautiful dancers.

"Lets dance!" Aaliyah drags me to the dance floor.

I have no choice but to dance, this bitch isn't letting go of me.

After dancing with Aaliyah for a while, she goes to get some drinks and i'm left to dance alone.

Thanks bestie.

As i'm dancing alone I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around me to be presented with a handsome man who looks around twenty. His dark hair slick back while wearing a jet black suit.

Okay Zayn Malik...I see you. Night changed headass.

"Want to dance darling?" He lifts out a hand.

I hesitate for a moment but place my hand in his as we dance.

"So what's your name sunshine?" He asks me.

"Arabella, and you?" I reply back staring into his icy blue eyes.

What the fuck is it with these Italian men and their intimidating eyes??

He raises an eyebrow, "My name is Elio Flavo, I own the club sweetheart."

Before I could say something I hear gunshots behind me.

Startled i turn around, loosening my grip from Elio.

Angelo?

"We need to go right now!" He shouts, holding his gun in one hand and dragging me by my arm with the other.

He drags me outside to the car.

I get into the car and see Aaliyah crying.

"Whats wrong pretty?" I tear up, hugging her.

I hate it when people cry.

Other people crying makes me cry.

"YOURE ALIVE!" She screams and hugs me tightly.

"Of course i'm alive...why wouldn't I be?" I question curiously, wiping her tears softly.

"Uhm how do I put this without frightening you.." She says looking away momentarily.

"There's basically a man hunt going out for you. It's your aunt and uncle." She adds.

"W-what?.." I stutter.

They wouldn't do that.

Bitch, they kidnapped you as a baby?
The fuck.

Good point.

"Why?? What's happened?" I question.

"I'm guessing they found out about you guys being with us." She sobs.

"Its fine. If they want me they can have me. I'm not going to risk your lives over them wanting me back. I'll just go." I straighten up.

She looks at me like she had seen a ghost, "Ara, dont go." She sobs even more.

"I have-," Matteo runs into the car, everyone following behind him.

"Is everyone okay?" Angelo pants, looking around.

Everyone nods.

"We all need to talk when we get home." Matteo starts the car.
—————
Kinky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 484 73
As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed about her perfect wedding, her perfect wh...
182K 4.6K 41
Book One of the Queen Series. When Giana DeLuca's father, the most respected mob boss in Italy, gets sent to prison he expects her and her twin brot...
175K 4.8K 29
This is the story of a girl who is not allowed to go out of the house and have been homeschooled for her whole life. She has only two persons in her...