Pieces of Me

נכתב על ידי CaptainSaint212

Ae feels empty... Pete is bored... Are they the missing pieces that will complete their own puzzles called li... עוד

Emptiness
Boredom
Encounter
Plot
Journey
Home
Belongingness
Nostalgia
Ae's Hurtful Past
Changes
Invitation
Prelude
The First Date
Pete's Tragedy
Needs and Wants
Answers and Questions
Ae's Worries
Pete's Jealousy
Different Views
P'Ae
Realizations
N'Yim's Wish
Can's Trap
Morning Kiss
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
A Gratitude Post from CaptainSaint212
Day 4
The Delay
Into your Arms
A Different Night
Lovely Lazy Afternoon
Silhouette From The Past
Lost Chance and First Chance
Old Flame
Confirmations and Affirmations
Fateful Day
I'm yours, You're mine
Our Promises
One-sided Confrontation
Deception
Betrayal
The Surprise
Future In-laws
Foreboding
Tailspin
Relapse
Revulsion
Yearning
Limit Breaker
Ruse to Retaliate
Memories and Decisions

A Mother's Love and Wrath

2.1K 125 116
נכתב על ידי CaptainSaint212

After the confrontation with Noh and Pete leaving the set, Jade went to directly to Ae's family. She decided to do it, thinking on different schemes to make Ae come back to her arms. She needed to act fast and thinking this is one of the trump cards she has, she confidently faced them and pressed the door bell. Prija was the one who opened the door, surprised by the girl's presence.

"Good evening, Auntie."

"Good evening. What brought you here at this time?"

"Can I come in?"

Prija nodded quietly and motioned for Jade to follow her to the living room. Aroon who was reading a book, looked up as he saw his wife approached him but surprised who was behind her. Jade greeted him.

"Good evening, Uncle."

Aroon quietly nodded and motioned her to sit down as his wife sat down beside him.

"Why did you come so late, Jade?"

"I wanted to talk to you about Ae."

Prija huffed impatiently but Aroon held her hand to pacify her as he spoke.

"I believed your Auntie made it clear that we will not tell you where Ae is. What is it that you wanted to discuss with us then?"

"Uncle, I already met Ae accidentally in a restaurant in Bangkok and tried to talk to him by going to his workplace but I still have no luck in having a chance to talk to him."

Jade looked down, sadly. Prija eyes widened when she heard this but Aroon did not let go of her. It was a silent signal for her not to say anything. Aroon sensing a much deeper reason for this visit, he tried to probe more.

"Is that all you came to say?"

"No, Uncle. I also found out something about Ae. I'm not sure if you already knew about this but I want to tell it to you. I don't want Ae to be put in a shameful situation."

"What do you mean? Did Ae do something shameful?"

Aroon frowned. He didn't like where this is heading but he felt he needed to continue. Jade sighed and had a worried expression as she continued.

"He is currently in a relationship with a guy. It may cause problems with his career and life. And this guy is like sick, somewhat crazy. He will definitely become a burden to Ae and his fut..."

Prija let go of Aroon's hand and stood up, fuming. Her usually sweet expression was changed with anger as she confronted the girl in front of her. Aroon just looked at his wife, he knew it will not be wise to stop her at this point. At the same time, Oh entered the living room and heard what his mom said, confused.

"You dare talk ill of my sons especially my Pete! You have the nerve to really do that in front of us! You do not have even a small right to talk to Ae like that after what you did to him! You looked surprised? We knew and we accepted them! Leave my house before I forget my manners! Leave!"

"But Auntie, I'm just concerned about Ae. He should not..."

"I said leave this instant and never come back to this house, to our lives and especially to Ae's life!"

Aroon stood up and hugged Prija by the waist while he quietly signaled Oh to assist Jade out. Oh nodded and held Jade's hand as he guide her out of the door. Jade tried to get out of Oh's hold and explain herself but Oh made sure that she be out of the house.

"Jade, I don't know what you said to my mom to provoke her that much but I know it is about Ae. You are not welcome here nor in our lives. Please leave and don't come back."

Oh closed the door, leaving Jade outside. She was thinking really hard on her next steps.

" So they knew and openly accepted them. They knew Ae wanted to have a family of his own. He will never have that with that faggot. And if they think this is enough to make me stop, they are wrong. I will have Ae back."

-----------------

Ae went directly to his room still carrying Pete even if the latter insisted that he can walk, leaving Pond in the living room waiting for Noh and Can. Ae brought Pete to bath as he needed one and he can't risk him being sick. Pete remained silent as he removed his drenched clothing while Ae was setting up the bath and joined him in the tub.

"My adorable angel, is the water warm enough?"

"Yes, P'Ae. Thank you."

"Can you tell me what happened?"

Pete fidgeted uncomfortably, remembering what had transpired earlier but decided to tell Ae what happened.

Jade took Pete by the beachfront holding the pouch still and confronted him.

"So you think Ae will marry you?"

"P'Ae has proposed to me. We are now engaged. Please leave us alone and give me back that pouch."

Jade took the ring and dropped the rest of the pouch on the sand. She scrutinized the ring and found out that it was not the same ring that Ae offered her. However knowing that Pete has no idea about it, she definitely used it to her advantage.

"I can't believe that Ae have kept this. This is my ring. This should be mine not yours."

"No! It's mine now. P'Ae gave it to me. It was you who rejected his proposal."

"But he kept the ring that was supposedly for me. How can you accept something like this. Don't you have any shame?"

Pete was on the verge of tears. He didn't really mind if it was the same ring. It was the symbol of  his P'Ae's promise to him. It was important to him, regardless what history it has. And he was willing to beg for it to have it back.

"Give it back to me, P'Jade. Please."

"You want it back, then take it."

Jade motioned to throw it and Pete run to her to stop her, pushing her in the process. But Jade was still able to throw it to the water.

Pete was sniffling again after narrating to Ae what happened. Ae comforted him with a tight back hug and giving his shoulders sweet little kisses.

"I'm sorry, P'Ae. I lost the ring. I wasn't able to find it. It was important to me. I don't care if it was the same ring that you have offer her. It doesn't matter to me."

"Pete, it was not the same. I designed and have that ring made with you in my mind and heart. And like I told Jade earlier, I threw the ring I bought for my proposal to her when I decided to move on."

"I believe you P'Ae but now I'm more sorry that I lost it."

Pete was now crying uncontrollably, learning that the ring was designed personally by Ae for him. The pain he was feeling was too much to handle.

"Don't cry my adorable angel. You are hurting me. I'm not angry. I'll have another one made for you."

"But P'Ae..."

"Sssshhhh, my adorable angel. No buts. No one will have another ring like that but you. No matter how many times you might lose it and no matter how many times I have it made, you will only be the one to have it. Because you are my love and my fiance and my future husband. Let's finish here, Noh and Can might have arrived and waiting for us, worrying about you. I have some explaining to do."

---------------------

Noh and Can arrived in Ae's apartment. Can advised Noh to take a bath and he did the same. Shortly after Phun came with Tin since he has no idea where Ae apartment was. Everyone was quietly waiting for the couple with worried expressions on their faces. Ae assisted Pete, eyes still red and puffy. Noh and Phun approached him immediately. Ae gave Phun and Tin a nod to acknowledge their presence which the two returned.

"P'Phun, Noh! I'm sorry, Noh. I pushed you earlier. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, Pete. Don't worry about. Let's sit."

"My baby, please stop crying. Noh is not angry with you. You know he can never be angry with you."

Noh and Phun comforted Pete who was crying again. He was ashamed of how he treated Noh earlier but he was not himself. All he was thinking was to find the ring. Ae sat on the couch and let Phun and Noh comfort Pete. It was Can who broke the silence with an annoyed tone, questioning Ae.

"So P'Ae, if you part-owner of Marquis Productions, why did you let Pete work with that vixen? Why didn't you do anything to stop the project? If you have done it, this shouldn't be happening to Pete!"

"Hey, Can! Don't talk to Ae like that!"

"It's okay, Pond. Can has a point. I should have done something but the stupid me didn't and I really regret not doing something, not even asking for the details."

Ae bowed to Noh and Phun. Pete was not happy seeing Ae blaming himself and spoke in between his sobs.

"P'Ae don't blame yourself. This is not your fault."

"Thank you, my adorable angel. But let me explain please. As Pond mentioned earlier, Benjamin Marquis is a good friend. We met him before Pond and I started our job in Touchstone Engineering. When I started to put myself back together, he contacted us with a business proposal, he also left our previous company and wanted to start a production company. I wanted everything about Jade to be removed from my life that I agreed to help him with the capital. All the money I saved for my planned marriage, I decided to entrust it to him. It was half of the capital he needed, then Pond invested too, making me part owner and him a stock holder. But I fully entrusted Benjamin with it and didn't intervene with the decisions for the company as much as I could. He will consult me once in a while and meet up once in while to exchange ideas but it was him who makes most of the decisions. He didn't know about Jade, well not all of it. I even forgot to tell him her name. I just don't want to talk about her at all."

"But you seen him with Jade in the restaurant."

"Honestly, Noh. I didn't notice Benjamin was there with my shock. All I was thinking that time was to get Pete out of there. I heard from Pete that night that Jade was the director but I had no idea that it was under Marquis Productions. I never asked. I just know that this is a big project for Pete and I also know how important this is for him. I focused on trying to protect Pete while he continues to do this. I don't like him to feel that I'm meddling on his career or anything like that. I feel like an idiot for not asking the details. It was just earlier that I learned the movie is under Marquis when I saw Benjamin there. I'm really sorry. But this is now going out of hand, Noh, I don't want you to worry about the contract and anything involving this. I'll settle it."

They were all surprised, except for Pond. Ae was worth more than what he actually shows in his lifestyle. And it was understandable how Ae wanted to get out of his memories with Jade and used any possible way to achieve it. There was an awkward silence in the living room that was broken by the sound of the doorbell. But even before Ae could stand up and open it, the door opened, showing four more people which made Ae's jaw dropped.

"Ma! What are you doing here?"

"What's with the question? Am I not allowed to visit my sons?!"

Prija was looking at everyone until she saw the one she was most worried about. She immediately run to Pete seeing his eyes red and swollen from too much crying. Phun stood up to give her space and be able to sit beside Pete. Prija hugged Pete, cooing him. Pete hugged her back.

"Ae! I told you to take care and protect Pete. Why did you make him cry? Stop crying, Pete. Ma is here."

"Ma, P'Ae did not make me cry."

"Aish, Pete. Don't defend Ae."

"Ma, I did not make him cry. But I might have one of the causes."

Prija glared at his son. Ae rolled his eyes while Can and Pond were quietly laughing at Ae. He welcomed the rest of his visitors, wanting to know why there are so many people today in his apartment.

"P'Oh, P'Earth and Benjamin, what are you doing here?"

"I asked Oh to drive me here. And I called Earth to come. As for Benjamin, we met him outside but I think he came for the same reason we did."

"Ma, why did you call P'Earth? You know how busy he is."

"Well, I need him here. That's why!"

"It's alright Ae. Family comes first. And you know I will never say no to Auntie. Nice to see you, Can and Pond."

Can and Pond nodded to Earth. Like them, Earth loved Prija like their second mother and they perfectly understand how she will come first before any appointments or jobs. But that made the tension in the room greater than it was already. Because Ae, Can and Pond knew their mother, she was never the type to randomly ask people to meet them or come with her. This was more serious than it looks, their expressions made everyone else in the room confused. Ae cleared his throat.

"But why did you come? You could have just called instead of taking the long trip."

"I came personally because Jade has to be stopped and I will make sure that she will not hurt any of my sons again. That crazy bitch!"

"Ma, what's happening?"

"Just how clueless everyone of you is? Check your SNS, for heaven's sake. I originally came to visit you and Pete but on the way here, the bitch released a recorded interview in youtube and the whole reason why I came changed. Watch it. It will make everything easier to explain."

With all the fiasco at the beach, no one in the room have checked their phones. Ae opened his smart tv and went to the youtube channel his mom gave him and played the video for everyone to watch. Prija hold Pete in a tight motherly embrace and keep whispering assurance that everything will be alright. Pete smiled inspite of his fear. The video started with Jade holding a child, around 2-3 years old, but what surprised everyone was that the boy has too much resemblance with Ae.

Reporter: Jade, who is this kid with you?
Jade: This is my son, Sud.
Reporter: And you said that you really don't want him to be exposed but why the sudden change of heart?
Jade: His dad doesn't want to talk to me and I want him to know his son. You see he hates me but I don't want him to hate our son too. But he is too smitten with a certain actor, who I'm sure seduced him. I have no other choice.
Reporter: That's really sad. I hope this will help both of you to have the chance to talk. Do you have any message for him?
Jade: Ae, this is the main reason why I wanted to talk to you. To introduce your son, Sud, to you. But you won't talk to me. You can hate me all you want but please don't hate Sud. Please give us the chance to talk this out with you.

The video ended and Jade was crying all through out. Noh and Can was cursing the whole time, while the rest was dumbfounded and Pete was stiff as rock with tears falling from his eyes like a waterfall. Prija console Pete while wiping his tears. Pete looked at her with so much sadness and fear in his eyes.

"Pete, don't you cry about that. And don't you dare believe that bitch. That's not Ae's son."

"But Ma, it looked so much like P'Ae."

"So? Ae's features are not so uncommon. He is bound to have a resemblance to someone. But I'm sure it's not Ae's son. Can, tell them why I am sure."

"That vixen. I never thought she will stoop this low and play this card. Listen, everyone, especially you two, P'Ae and Pete. Don't believe her because she is not capable to concieve again. After the abortion she did, something went horribly wrong that caused her that much. I knew because I heard her, her aunt and the doctor talked about it."

"And I asked Earth before to dig that up for me and we have the proof of the falsification of her medical records and the real results of her condition."

Ae looked at his mother, shocked and confused. Prija responded with an understanding look to her son.

"You knew what happened, Ma?"

"Yes, we knew Ae. I just never acted on it because I respected you and I can see how much you love her. And during that time, you were so out of yourself that you only believe her. But this time is different. I won't let her hurt you or Pete. She wanted public empathy, a public pressure for Pete to leave Ae and Ae to go back to her. Then we will give her a public execution too."

Can and Noh smiled at the idea while everyone gasped. Noh definitely liking Ae's mom by the minute. Prija enthusiastically laid out her plans.

"Earth, you know what to do. Find out where she got the child. If you have to turn all the orphanage in Thailand upside down, so be it. You can do it, right?"

"Yes, Auntie. That's a piece of cake."

"Great! Benjamin push through with the movie activities and screening. Pete has fans waiting for that but make sure no events where Pete and Jade will meet. Not one at all. Let her think you are on her side. That's simple enough, can you do it?"

"Consider it done, Auntie. I owe Ae whatever I have now and you have been so nice to me since day one. My loyalty is here."

"Noh, set up a press conference for Ae. We will ask for a DNA test. She will agree because she is confident that she can work her way around the results. She is capable like that. That will give us time until Earth finds the information about the child."

"Yes, Auntie. I will set it up as soon as possible."

"Pond, try contacting Champ. Try to find out the cause of their divorce. We might need that information for the big reveal."

"Will do that, Auntie."

"Can, as for you, continue to be always with Pete when he has events and guestings. And try to check how much influence Jade has in your circle."

"Yes, Ma!"

Ae and Pete were surprised with what was happening. Ae massaging his temples, feeling like his head will explode any second.

"Ma, why are you doing this? Let me deal with it."

"What a stupid question Ae! First, I'm your mother! I don't doubt that you can settle this on your own way. But no one messes with my sons! Second, I just hate her for hurting you before and now I hate her more for trying to hurt Pete. Lastly, she is a bitch, she deserves it. Pete, don't worry about anything, okay? Let's put this show on the road. But before that, let me cook dinner for everyone. "

Prija stood up and went to the kitchen, leaving everyone on their own. Ae wanted to argue but Oh stopped him.

"Ae, you know mom when she is like that, it a lost cause. Jade went to our house a day ago to tell her and dad that you are in a relationship with a guy. I heard she talked ill of Pete, she exploded and drove Jade out of our house."

Pete eyes widened upon hearing this. His heart swell with so much happiness, feeling so much love from these people around him. He broke into tears.

"Thank you everyone for helping me, for accepting me as P'Ae's fiance. I wouldn't have known what I will do without you all."

Prija peeked from the kitchen door as she spoke.

"We are family, Pete. We will always be here for you. I'll be staying here for week. A week is all we need to finish the drama that the delusional bitch started once and for all."

Ae and Oh just shrugged, they love their mother no less, even with all the cussing they heard today. They were glad Yim was not here.

--------------------

It was hard writing this with so many characters on one place but I finally did it.

Who loves Prija? She is just amazing. 😍
Just choose who you want to visualize as Ae's mom in this story.
Our moms are as amazing like her in their own different ways.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

130K 4.5K 19
Based on some of TayNew true facts 😛💙 About two best friend who always taking care of each other but always bickering 🙊💙 Hope you guys enjoy my 3...
9.5K 480 23
Hi guys, this is my second fanfic, I'm going to write on Pete Way because he has become my favorite character, at first I didn't like him. I haven't...
11.8K 506 18
Vegas : baby... Come out... I'm begging you Pete : why. .. vegas... Why why did it happened to me... Pete threw something inside .... Vegas got scar...
229K 6.5K 39
This is a fanfic purely from my own imagination. The story is continuing from the last episode of KinnPorsche The Series, not following the novel or...