𝐄𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬...

By renhatesthee

sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs {ʙᴛs•ᴛxᴛ•sᴋᴢ} {sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴍᴜᴛ} 🔞 More

ᴀ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ
ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ?
ɴᴇᴇᴅʏ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
ᴋɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ
ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ..ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʜᴇʟᴘ?
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ
ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ

ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ

16 0 0
By renhatesthee

Blank. Complete blank I didn't have an idea in mind and I think I was losing it. Day turned into weeks and I became stressed so stressed I missed my period! Yes, I understand how bad it is but hey once I get a story out just maybe I would feel better.
Shaking my head I knew I was wrong and being a writer is fucking hard, trying to find something to write everyday hits me like my body is getting thrown against a wall, and yes it's a bit much but I do love writing...for fun.

    The excitement is still there, though, my job really needs this last chapter and I have nothing for it. How do I go on writing more than 30 chapters to the end and not having a single thing? How do I want to end this? Happy of course but it can't be like the same old happy endings something more, something to grab the readers and me. I want to write something that surprises me every time I decide to reread it or someone tells me about it.

I sat the complete in my workroom typing nothing. I faked it. I was fake typing that's how bored I got thinking about something to put on this damn complete. I thought maybe rereading the chapters I wrote would help come up with anything but nope. I wasted my time and life. My boyfriend always comes in and checks on me, I saw it in his eyes how worried he was for me and I didn't blame him, I'm worried for myself!    This time he really called himself helping me; massaging my neck and shoulders with those vein hands of his and his strong grab that kindly distracted me.

Not saying anything was hard but not as hard as trying to get words into this computer.
Felix kissed my neck and bent over to whisper into my ear, "Is there anything I can do to help you?".

Oh, how his words welcomed my skin when his warm breath hit my neck. I shifted my head towards him smiling slightly, "Bae, nothing wrong. It's just this damn blank screen that's killing me but thanks for asking".

I said turning back as the cursed screen that clearly hated me as well as my own mind. My hands sat on top of the keyboard with a frown. Felix was still standing behind me and so happen reached over grabbing the Hershey bar I had sitting at my desktop and breaking a piece of it off then placing it between my teeth.

Glancing over I saw Felix stare me straight in the face and I just realized I did offer him any, "oh, bae do you want–".

I tried. I really tried getting the words out with the chocolate between my teeth but that didn't make me stop my sentence. It was Felix that opened his mouth wide kissing my lips then biting the other half of the piece of chocolate.     I swear at that moment all I saw was his piercing eyes shut closely tight and his nose touching my cheek as his fingers ran across my jawline.

He pulled away as I was lost with words just eyeing the melted chocolate on his lips while he pushed the candy into his mouth with his finger and licking it clean.

I came to my senses chuckling, "This isn't the time".

Letting him know that I have to much work to be done and I can't spend it goofing off.  Trust me when I said this all that was in my mind was our lips touching and making that chocolate bar melt between our mouths was the biggest turn on I think I melted my brain as well.  Felix didn't much to the hint but instead he kissed my shoulder and neck with a wide-open kiss.

"Take a break. It's been forever since we spent time together and I miss every inch of you beside me".

He made me giggle in my chair as I try to shake out his gifted hands and a sweet mouth that bet still tasted like Hershey's.

"This room became your bedroom and I honestly can't stand it. Please, come to bed", he whined, like a kitten with his big eyes and his freckles reminded him of whiskers.

"You already know I won't be able to sleep if I don't get this done".

"Who said we had to go to sleep?", he said, like a devious kitten trying to be sneaky.

"Sorry but no. I'm too stressed at the moment".

"Fine", he said, leaving his touch from my skin. I assumed he departed the room but I was too distracted to know for sure, my eyes glued to the blank screen again thinking about Felix, surprisingly.

He was all I could think about at that moment and missing him as well. The touch of his lips and savoring the flavor of our time together before starting this book.      Felix was right about taking breaks and spending them with him so I pulled my chair out and there he was scaring the fuck out of me.

Sitting under the desk my chair nearly fell back or I almost fell out of it about to kick him dead in his face for hinting like that.

"Damn it! I thought you left".

"Do you seriously think I would leave your side that easily?"

"Felix shut up", I said, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms against my chest.

"Are you mad?", he asked, as I ignored him. Yes, I was mad because I was just flooding in my mind with Felix and he does this, "Let me make you feel better".

It was strongly said and he didn't waste any time into separating my legs while I eased up when his face and body ended up in between my legs.
          Rising up my shirt a by an inch and kissing my showing skin off my stomach as his teeth took control of unbuttoning my pants.

He pulled off my pants, looking up at me as my hands gripped the side of the chair, my mouth hanged low looking back at him, "You better close your mouth or my lips will catch them".

"What are you doing?"

"I just want to make you feel good".

I fell first but Felix fell harder as he kneeled in front of me and it hit even deeper the way his mouth moved and tongue danced around my cult. I didn't know to do this was going to last so long maybe because I didn't want to just stop it right there but I missed Felix touch and lips but especially him inside of me.    It was amazing how the chair held us up and at that point I knew I wanted him to damage me.

Third Person

He really did wonders for her. He fucked her hard and tortured y/n's chest and the breast because she wanted to go crazy from this heated moment she hasn't had in months because of the book she tries so hard to focus on she became stressed out. Now all her mind was being taken over by sex and she damn well missed it that she kept saying she is losing her mind and it felt like she was dying from the sex right now.    Y/n wanted to feel how raw his member got inside her tight hole. He comforts his girlfriend kisses to withhold from her loud moans that fill her office room, she was so fucking cute to him, her lover stood her up and bent her over the desk.

    She whined at first or like cried for him to continue fucking her but the tall male had other plans for his sweet girl. He inserted his fingers while he pumped his member as he pounded her tight hole. Then he sucked on her soft, meaty folds, but sweet. She got him so perverted and horny that when he reached over for a condom she slapped it away from his hand telling him to put it in already.
When he fucked her every minute was beyond satisfactory she had to sit him down in the chair and her so all the work before doing so she got down on her perish knees and rolled her tongue right around his head and kept sucking for precum. When she finished and his member inside, she moved her body like a horny beast in heat.

When these two couples have sex all they feel is love even when it's stress and it seems like they just fuck it isn't like that at all, y/n doesn't feel any pain when having sex with him only pleasure that only he can provide! And this drove them insane that it horned him and her up. They came together as always, with his creamy load and her sweet juice they were matched in heaven.

_______________

There was clearly more to that but that was the smut story my boyfriend helped me write and he still doesn't know. After all the sex I laid back breathing heavily with him then he became so tired he went to bed as did I. I woke up early the next morning and wrote every single bit of it with a happy ending, I just hope my readers enjoyed it as I did.
        Felix soon after walked in with his same sweet welcoming and the morning kisses, "How's the writing going?"

"I'm finished", I proudly said.
"Yea? But how?"

"With the help of my loving boyfriend", I say, pulling him over into my lap and pecking his lips, "Thanks for making me take a break last night. I really needed it".

"Aw, it's all good. When it comes to all that built up stress I always know how to release it for you".

I giggled wrapping my arms around him as he stood up I didn't let go but more like he picked me up and carried, "Felix!"

"What? You did say were finished so it's time for you to focus on us", he said, smiling as he carried me out of the office.

Felix has always been a sweet boy that I would take advantage of him because that's just the human way, we don't realize how good we got it till it's gone and I'm so grateful I didn't have to lose him to realize that. But I just know this love is to peer to end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 5K 57
This book's 90% smut - read at your own risk ⚠︎︎ I'm not liable for anything that happens while you read the following stories ;)
32.7K 903 19
2min One shots- (lil' bit of smut)
552K 8.7K 52
Just a bunch of soft fluffy fluff, zero smut lots of cringe ❤️ ok maybe a little bit of smut.
4.1K 45 8
Mostly smut, possibly some none smut if requested. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments and I will do as many as I can. I hope you guys, gi...