Hashiras Of DxD

By BanJoestar

Rengoku was sent to a school by Oyakata to deal with some Devils. He's sent with his three students: Tanjirou... More

The Flame Pillar Arrives
A Flamboyant Entrance
The Girls That Goes Missing In Nights
The Hashiras
The Abandoned Houses
Side Chapter: Rias's Tasks
Hashira Trainning
Can Flames Hurt A Phoenix
Side Chapter: Hashira Day Off
New Swordsmen's
Hashira Vs Holy Sword User
Kokabiel
Pool Day
Open House
Side Chapter: Rengoku's Birthday
The New Bishop
Side Chapter: Free Time
Mugen Train
Mugen Train Part 2
Mugen Train: Alternative Ending
The Meeting
Tengen And The Girls
Side Chapter: The Past
The Red Light District
Team One Vs Daki
The Demon Siblings
Tengen's Fate
Recovery
Attack
Rias and Shinobu Vs Doma
Revenge
Return Of An Old Flame
Revenge Against Doma
Clash Of The Swordsmans
Upper Moons Defeated
The Final Battle
Demon King Tanjiro
The Journey Continues
The Gremory Mansion
The Dance Party
Proposing
A Swordsman Wedding
Epilogue

Saving Team Perverts

686 10 0
By BanJoestar

Back with team traps, Inosuke was slashing the floor. "Haha! I found the hole to the demon's nest!" he shouted at there was a hole underneath the floor. "Prepare yourselves!" he shouted as he jump into the hole. "How he went in there, that hole is too small?" Rias said. "I'm going with him" Gasper said, as he turn into a bat and went inside. "We need to find a better way to get in there" Asia said. "We could just teleport in there" Rias said.

Rias and Asia teleported underground and Inosuke and Gasper just got there too. They found that it was covered with sashes with people's bodies in them. "This is human patterned cloth" Asia said. "Their also living things" Inosuke said. "How cruel" Gasper said, getting a little freak out. They walked into they found team perverts on the cloth. "We found them!" Rias said. "What are you guys doing?" something said behind them. "You four are going into someone's store house, dirty stinky maggots" said a sash worm thing.

It went at them with everyone dodging it. Inosuke slash at it and said "You move so slow! Looks like someone has been taking in too many humans!"

He kept slashing at it and people were being free. "Inosuke, slash where the others are being held. If you do then you'll free them!" Rias shouted at him. "Don't tell me what to do! I knew that already!" Inosuke shouted back at her. Inosuke kept slashing at the tarp, setting people free from it. "Wow that was so gross" someone said. "That thing was so gross I'm telling Tengen!" someone else said. 

The team turn to them and saw two girls there. 

"Who are you girls?" Rias asked them as they went to go help Inosuke. "We're Tengen's girlfriends, but I can't fight very well, so don't expect alot from me" Suma said. "Suma! Stop acting like a weakling!" Makio shouted as she slap the girl's butt. "But, but, Makio you know I'm just a worthless loser right? And I got capture right away."

"I can't protect all these capture people! I'm probably going to be the first to die!" Suma cried out, as she started crying. All of a sudden, lighting slash some parts of the sash. Zenitsu had his sword in his hand with his eyes close. "You should just stay asleep forever man" Inosuke told him. "Wait, he fights when he sleeps?" Kiba said, as he and the others walked up to them. "Yeah he does, I have seen him do it before. Also, that thing was really gross" Issei said. 

"You guys are ok!" Rias said, giving them a hug. All of a sudden, an explosion happen on the ceiling. A figure crashed to the ground, being cover by smoke. When the smoke was clear, it was reveal to be Tengen with his blades in his hands.

Tengen then started slashing the sash with only a few left. "Tengen" Makio said. "Makio, Suma, sorry for being late. Time to put on a real flamboyant show!" Tengen said.

Flashback

Tengen was standing in front of his three girlfriends, explaining some rules to them. "I'll establish a clear flamboyant life priority. First, you three. Then, respectable humans, Then, myself." They looked confuse and he said "We're gonna protect the plain carefree people of course since we're demon slayers, but frankly speaking you guy are precious to me, so don't die."

End of Flashback

He walked over by them and patted their heads. "Looks like you did a flamboyant job there. I knew you could do it my girls" he told them. Tears started coming from both of them and Suma cried out "Wah! I miss you Tengen!"

Tengen chuckled and said "I miss you too Suma."

"Hey bastard god of festivals! The maggot sashes disappeared into the holes and escaped!" Inosuke shouted. "Shut up! We saved all the captured people, so it's fine. Talk to me after you finished singing my praises first" Tengen shouted at him. "Tengen, we should pursue them quickly or the damage could spread" Makio said. "Follow me and make it quick you lot! We're going to give chase!" Tengen shouted as they got out of underground.

He started running on the roofs with Inosuke and Zenitsu following behind him. Back with team one, Daki's head was just coming back together when her sashes started going into her body. Tanjiro and Xenovia tried slashing her but she jumped away. "Yeah, a pillar huh. Good thing a pillar came, that person will be pleased" Daki said, as her hair went white.

Team one spotted her but then a man came out of his house. "Hey, what are you doing there!?" he shouted at them. People started looking through their windows to see what was going on. "Don't go arguing in front of other people's stores!" he shouted at them. "Get away from here! Don't leave the building!" Tanjiro shouted as slices started filling the street. Each team member got a cut but the man had lost his arm. A bunch of people's homes were destroyed and alot of people were sliced in different parts of their bodies.

"Calm down. Y-You'll be be okay, just binge your arm with a cord" Tanjiro said, as he was shacking. Daki started walking away but Xenovia shouted "Where are you going!? How dare you do this!" 

"Huh? All of you are still talking? I've had enough of your plain existence. The lives of grotesque humans have no value whatsoever. You can all have fun rotting in hell" Daki told them. Tanjiro was still shacking but veins started appearing onto his face. Sweat was coming down his face and his eyes were being filled with blood.

"Tanjiro, are you ok?" Koneko asked him, but he jump onto the roof's of the buildings. He grabbed Daki's leg and tried slashing her neck. She jump back barely dodging the attack. "Lives that have been lost will never come back, they won't ever return. Living breathing creatures do not go the way of the demons. Why do you take them? Why do you trample people's lives? What's so fun about it? What's so enjoyable? What do you think lives are? Why don't you know? How could you forget? You were probably human too once. You must have struggled with pain and suffering and shed tears."

Daki punch the roof of the ceiling and said "Blah, blah, blah, blah, just shut up. I don't remember anything about my past. I'm a demon now, so the past has nothing to do with anything. Demon's don't age, we don't need money. We don't fall sick, we don't die. We don't lose anything, and strong beautiful demons can do anything!"

"That's enough" Xenovia said as she tried slicing Daki's neck from behind. Daki dodge it and Koneko tried punching her, with Daki having to dodge every punch. Tanjiro got up to her and slice his sword right to her neck. "You really think, I would let you cut my neck like that!" Daki shouted as she let out her sashes to attack them all. Tanjiro tried attacking again but he stop mid way and started gasping for air. 

"You are all weak!" Daki shouted as she push them away with her sash. They crashed through a building and Tanjiro was still trying to catch his breath. Xenovia raised her sword, protecting Tanjiro if needed. Daki showed up and Xenovia run to her. "Flame Breathing Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun!"

She was able to burn half of Daki's face, making Daki scream out in pain. She then pushed Xenovia away with her arm. Xenovia got up and Tengen appear in front of them. "Hey, that was very flamboyant! I didn't know Rengoku was teaching you flame breathing!" he told her. A portal appear on the ground and the others appear except Zenitsu and Inosuke. 

"We're here as well" Issei said, as he then saw Daki. He screamed and said "That's that chick from the brothel! She's so ugly!" 

"How dare you call me ugly!? I should-"

"So annoying, I'm talking over here" Tengen said. "Buzz off."

He turn his head and said "You're not an upper moon, are you? You're way too weak. You're not the demon I'm looking for." All of a sudden, Daki's head came off of her shoulders. "He just cut off her head like that!" everyone said. "Hey, the fight isn't over yet. We need to look for the demon we came for" Tengen told them. They were about to leave when someone shouted "Hang on, where are you going!?"

Everyone turn and saw that Daki was still alive. "How dare you cut off my head! You'll pay for this!" she shouted at them. "You still grumbling over there? I've got no business with you, just die plainly" Tengen told her. "Stop joking around! I mean, you said I wasn't an upper moon to my face a while ago."

"Like you're not an upper moon" Tengen said. "I am upper moon six!" Daki shouted.  "Then how come I cut off your head so easily? You're so weak, did your brain exploded?" Tengen told her. "I still haven't lost! I'm an upper moon!" Daki shouted. "You've actually lost without a doubt" Tengen told her.

"I'm actually strong! And I'm just number six right now, so I'll just get stronger from here and-"

"You're not convincing anyone here, right?" Tengen asked the others and they nodded in agreement. Daki then bursted into, shocking everyone. "I'm really upper moon six! I'm serious! I've even got the number to prove it! I'm super awesome!" she cried out. 'She's throwing a tantrum? Are you kidding me? No, more importantly how long is she gonna talk?' Tengen said in his head. 'Her head's cut off, but her body isn't crumbling down.'

"Die! Die! You're all gonna die!" Daki shouted as she started to cry more. "My head got cut off! It got cut of! Big brother!"

Soon, an upper torso came out of Daki's body. Everyone looked surprise and Tengen said "Everyone get out of here!" They follow his orders and left. 

He slash at the demons but they vanish before he can cut them down. He turn around and saw the two demons. "Crying's not gonna help. At least attach your head on your own. You really are lacking in the brains department" the boy demon said. 'Her head fell off, but she's still alive. And what the heck was that thing that came out of her back? His reaction speed is no laughing matter' Tengen said in his head. "Man, your face got burned? Take care of that thing. You were born with such a cute face, after all" the boy demon said. 

Tengen dashed towards them but he was slice on the left corner of his head. "Heh, not bad. You stopped my attack there. And I struck with the the intent to kill too, nice man. Nice" the demon boy said, as Tengen turn to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 702 42
|DemonSlayer| Tanjiro has turned to a demon.. But How? • •'will... I die...?' •Inosuke x Tanjiro •bxb This will be different according to the...
99K 3.4K 74
【"】ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ /ᴊᴜːˈғᴐːʀɪə/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss.【"】 "҉ Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴇ...
1.9K 76 8
"𝘈𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦... 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚." All she wanted was to forget. Forget what happened, forget her mistakes, and live a s...
245K 3.2K 22
•Demon slayer oneshots: character X reader• Characters included: -Tanjiro Kamado -Zenitsu Agatsuma -Inosuke Hashibira -Giyu Tomioka -Obanai Iguro -S...