๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ Lady Of ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต...

By pinkprint25

๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’ฬ€ ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž ๐‘‰๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก... More

First Lady Of Death Row
โ„๏ธ โ‘  โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ โ‘ก โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ โ‘ข โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 3.5 โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ โ‘ฃ โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 4.5 โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ โ‘ค โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ โ‘ฅ โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ โ‘ฆ โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ โ‘ง โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ โ‘จ โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 1โ“ช โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 1โ‘  โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 1โ‘ก โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 1โ‘ข โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 1โ‘ฃ โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 1โ‘ค โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 1โ‘ฅ โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 1โ‘ฆ โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 1โ‘ง โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 1โ‘จ โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 2โ“ช โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 2โ‘  โ„๏ธ (undone)
โ„๏ธ 2๏ฟผโ‘ก โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 2โ‘ข โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ 2โ‘ฃ โ„๏ธ
Face Claims
A/N

โ„๏ธ 2โ‘ค โ„๏ธ

1.9K 65 25
By pinkprint25

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗿- 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗰 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗥𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝟵𝟱 , 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗴𝗼, 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼

𝗜𝗰𝘆- 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲.

________________

October 11, 1995

"3 million dollars. 1 per album—upfront and a house for your mom." The lawyer read out Pac's request on the paper.

Suge looked towards him and let out a laugh "that's it?" He looked at Pac to make sure.

Pac glanced up at him "yea." He nodded

"Money ain't a thing." Suge told him "what you need is guidance."

"I already got a manger man ." Pac replied, letting him now he didn't need his assistance.

"I'm not saying you can't have friends, but I'm the one that's going to be there with you 24/7, 365.  So it should be me." Suge explained to him. "Death row ain't a label. It's a way of life. Where's Atron at right now? Are they here? Or are they out begging the white mam for your money? Your money. It's real simple. A lot of people were born males but their not men. Nobody fucks with me. Nobody fucks with my money, and nobody fucks with my family. And if they do—" Suge paused looking back at the lawyer and then back to Pac "I know you heard the rumors. But I want you to understand one thing. Results."

Pace took in everything Suge was saying, thinking it over for a second. He banged his hands on the table "alright. So when can we do this?"

"When can you sign?" Suge asked.

"Show me the pen." Pac replied enthusiastically.

"This my pen right here." Suge held up his hand for an hand shack, other wise known as an oral agreement.

Pac stood up from his seat shaking Suges hand with no hesitation. "Big Suge." He joked while Suge laughed.

Later on that day Suge got in contact with everyone back at death row to let them know that it would be a few days before he got back to California due to the bail process.

"Wait so what you telling me is, Pac on Death Row?" Snoop checked for reassurance.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you." Suge told him.

"He's apart of Death Row yall!" Snoop yelled out informing everyone else who standing behind him waiting for the answer. They all cheered excited for him to be apart of the family.

"Aye aye quiet y'all ass down I'm working on this new track!" Dre yelled out. They should've known not to be in the studio with him. He always wanted it to be peaceful and quiet when he was working.

"Let us listen to it real quick what you got so far." Snoop took a seat beside him

"Not too much it's missing something ion know." Dre stressed. He then played the beat that was a sample of the song West Coast Pop Lock by Ronni Hudson.

"Aye you heard Pac was coming right?" Snoop reminded Dre.

"Yea so what?" Dre looked at him.

"Imagine him on the second verse. A guaranteed hit, it could be like an introduction to him being on Death Row.

Dre thought about it listening over the beat again. "You know what. You might just be on to something."

"Aye where Ice at Ian see her in the studio all week." Nate dogg came up to them.

"Ion know she said she was sick or some shit she'll be here when she figure out Pac coming." Dre chuckled.

"Sick?" Nate laughed, "you dumb as fuck for believing that. You know she just don't feel like writing."

"Nah Nate I think she for real this time. You know she been going through a lot of shit it's hard to write when you depressed." Snoop told him.

"Damm maybe we need to go check on her then." Nate thought.

"Hell ya', you know she like family. We don't want her to be all bummed out all the time that shit not good for you." Kurupt shook his head.

"I guess we can go over there then we ain't doing nothing important in the studio anyway." Snoop hopped up in seat "Dre you coming?"

"Nah I'm good." Dre declined the offer "Imma sit here in the studio a little while longer to work on this track. Tell me how she holding up though "

"Alright suit yourself yall let's go."

The boys followed behind Snoop heading into the hallway where they saw Jewell coming out of Suge's office.

"Where y'all about to go?" She asked them as soon as she saw they were about to leave.

"We bout to head over to Icy's house to see if she good you know she been all sick and shit." Snoop answered even though the others were prepared to just ignore her and leave.

"Mm," she mumbled "when I was sick ain't nobody call to come check on me but whatever. Y'all know she probably ain't bout to give a damn bout y'all when Pac come right? Yea I heard. And if I was y'all I'd stay my black ass in the studio and get all the time that I can, cause when Pac come, everybody album getting put in hold. Including your lil rap princess that y'all worry about so much, and y'all know that's the truth."

"Man don't nobody want to hear all that you always starting some shit." Nate smacked his teeth.

"Alright don't believe me y'all will see for yourselves." She shrugged "but if y'all were smart, you'll cherish this lil time y'all got in the studio cause when Suge come back, this shit won't even be y'all's anymore."

"Girl take your ass on." Nate mugged her fed up with her words. The boys continued walking towards the car so they could go to Saweetie's condo, they didn't need Jewell and her negative energy even if she was telling the truth.

When they made their way to her condo she came to the door in pajamas with her hair threw in a messy bun and her eyes red as if she had been crying. "What y'all want."

"We trying to see what's up with you." Snoop looked at her with a worried expression.

She sighed opening her door so they could come in.

"Ouuu Stacy- Stacy-Stacy." Nate dogg repeated upon seeing Stacy sitting on the couch.

"Oh hell nah." She looked back realizing it was him. "Why you let these corny ass niggas in?" She turned to Saweetie "Well except you Snoop you cool."

"Girl they came over here trying to check on me." She slowly walked over to the kitchen to finish eating the soup her mama told her to eat.

"But foreal though. What's wrong you?" Kurupt asked the question they all wanted to know

"Ain't it obvious." she mumbled.

"If it was we wouldn't be asking now tell us what's wrong." Snoop told her.

When Saweetie tried to gather up the words to explain to them suddenly her mouth began trembling and she busted out into tears.

"The hell?" Snoop looked back at everyone to see if they were seeing the same thing as him.

"Well I guess I'm up." Stacy got up from the couch knowing that she was going have to be the one to explain what's going on. She walked over to the kitchen where Saweetie was standing up and walk her towards them. "This is what's wrong with her." Stacy directed their attention towards her stomach.

"Damn!" All three of them shouted out in unison making Saweetie cry harder than she was before.

"Wait we ain't mean it like that." Snoop tried to call her "it's just— when did you get pregnant?"'

Since Saweetie was still crying Stacy took it upon herself to reply for her. "The night of the source awards Devante came up to her hotel room and I'm sure you don't need any more detail. The thing is that's the last time she has talked to or even seen Devante because she swore to herself that would be the end of their relationship. Three months later she's pregnant and depressed."

"Dang Ice." Nate covered his mouth "what you gon do?"

"I don't know." She sniffled "I just figured out I was pregnant it wasn't even noticeable a few weeks ago and then I have album to do and to make matters worse I'm a celebrity. Everybody's going to be talking about how I'm pregnant by Devante swing after he cheated on me and I left a thousand times. I'm not even married. This was just the start of my career how am I going to tell Dre and Suge. Especially Suge! I can't do this right now.

"Nah nah calm down Ice you just got to much on your mind right now. I'm sure if you tell Suge he'll work some out I mean shit I just had a baby last year shit shouldn't be different just because you a female."

"Well it is Snoop. And as messed up as it may sound that's just what this world has come to. A man can impregnate and have as many as kids as he want but the moment a women gets pregnant especially at a young age she gets look down unpon and people just don't have the same respect for you as they used to. Now I know she might not need to be hearing this right now but it's the truth. And since it ain't no turning back now she just going to have to deal with it." Stacy preached while Saweetie shook her head taking a seat down.

"I might as well say my career is over. Damn I promised myself I'll never even come in contact with Devante again. Now I got look at his face for lord know how long." Saweetie rolled her eyes in distress.

"Girl I then already told you your career ain't over. You just taking 9 months off... again. Plus don't nobody even know you pregnant you really could hide the whole pregnancy they'll never know." Stacy proposed as everyone agreed.

Saweetie palmed her forehead "Yep this is differently not going to work out." She walked away from them deciding she no longer wanted to talk about the situation.

"Well if you want some good news. Suge's coming back from New York with Pac." Snoop announced.

Saweetie quickly hopped back up from her seat "wait this might be a good thing."

"Um yea— of course it's a good thing." Stacy said obviously "you been upset about him being in there for a while now. Plus although I hate to admit it he just brings a certain joy to your life that I can't seem to do."

"Yea I know that but I'm talking about the fact that everyone knows when Pac gets out all attention goes to him. People wouldn't even be focused on me anymore I mean at least not right now. My music was probably going to get put on hold anyway." She shrugged.

"I mean you got a point." Kurupt agreed.

"Man hell nah. Ice you need to stay on your shit. Don't look at this as something that's gon hold you back from your career. Remember you got a goal to accomplish. All you need is three albums, and you ain't even started on number two. At this rate you'll never be finished. You been slacking for a long ass time now and this pregnancy shit just giving you another excuse." Snoop gave her some honest words.

Saweetie sighed "yea you right Snoop. I can't let this shit get me down. I'll just have to work this out— the best way I can."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6K 39
๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’— โ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š..โž๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ‹ โค ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ...
24.8K 1.1K 13
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, "๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง?" ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...
97.1K 1.9K 22
Work #1 // Cover made by wavvyrae [DISCONTINUED, maybe] โThey rip off our culture then ignore our struggle. โž I have so many ideas almost every sin...
490 23 19
๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž , ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž? ...