Her Second Chance✔ (Completed...

By jtoughkat

When Cari can no longer contain the pain of her mate being with someone else her pack falls apart. For ten ye... More

A/N
1 (edited)
2 (Edited)
3 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (Edited)
7 (Edited)
8 (Edited)
9 (Edited)
10 (Edited)
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
epilogue
Sequel

11 (Edited)

53.1K 1.4K 131
By jtoughkat

Andre

The cottage was fairly big and isolated. It lay in the midst of the packlands surrounded by acres of wild unsettled land. Andre had glimpsed a breathtaking view that he'd only ignored in favour of rushing to his mate. He hoped he'd soon be taking it in with her securely by his side.

When he opened the front door more of her tantalizing scent wafted towards him and his heart raced in anticipation. Even though he'd been irritated at the time, he was glad Cari's brother had insisted he take a quick shower before coming to her. Her scent was clean and fresh and he didn't want to be anything but.

Following that scent, he made his way to the bedroom. With great effort, he willed his heart to stop gallivanting inside his chest. The last thing he wanted was to appear weak to his mate in the instant they met. After all she'd been through he wanted her to have the assurance of a strong mate who'd hold her up when needed.

So even as his wolf clawed its impatience to claim her Andre fought to regain some control. He knew his mate was a total innocent, who might be traumatized by an over-eager wolf.

As he entered, she shot off the chair she'd been sitting in, more tension stiffened her taunt body. He could smell it, taste it in the air. Sensing her readiness for him despite her trepidation, his heart melted. His wolf though, seemed confused, lingering at that dangerous precipice at her apprehension. The beast being more primal understood fear and all he could reason was that she was afraid of them.

'She's wary of the mating.' He informed the wolf before it could spiral into despair.

Even more confused, Andre could see it with its head tilted in a decidedly human gesture of puzzlement.

'The first time a virgin female is with a male is uncomfortable. If we're not gentle we could hurt her.'

'I could never hurt our mate.' The wolf was indignant.

'If we're too eager for her we will.' He informed his wolf.

There was a pause as the wolf pondered that. All the while Andre was staring into the beautiful brown depths of his mate's eyes. She looked just as mesmerized by him, those brown pools were more spellbound than apprehensive.

He could see her pulse speeding at her throat, at that point where he'd put his mark. Her lips were parted and softened. He'd only caught a glimpse of what she was wearing and his pulse threatened to slip past his tight control so he focused on her face. At the high colour that pinked her cheeks so becomingly.

"Cari," he whispered as his hand went to cup her soft cheek. "You're even more beautiful."

Her blush deepened as she veiled her eyes. "Thank you." She said in a voice even his enhanced senses found hard to hear.

Her shy gaze flickered back to his and he drew closer unable to fight the need to kiss her. Her eyes widened, her lips trembling even as a sweet breathy moan escaped that parted lusciousness. His arms went around her tiny waist, drawing her with deliberation until her delectable body cushioned his. So soft and yielding.

She licked her lips and Andre felt himself harden even more as he watched that sensual pink tip trace the softness he longed to taste. It was a sultry motion, more so because of its innocent nature. His gaze traced its seemingly infinite journey as his arms involuntarily tightened around her.

There was nothing in the world except her. Her creamy brown soft-skinned beautiful face that was framed by a river of dark brown hair. He needed to kiss her more than he needed to breathe. And when he finally touched her pillow-soft lips with his the world finally made sense. Existential meaning was found in the tantalizing taste of her guileless response.

His lips brushed against hers, a sensual prelude meant to tease. Her lips shivered under his as another mournful sigh escaped her and she relaxed even more against him. Her hands went around him, drawing him down as she stood on her toes to taste even more of him.

She was of average height for a shifter, which made her tiny to him but Andre didn't mind the potential neck creak. She was perfect and fit against him as if she was made for him. He pressed his lips a bit more against her before easing off.

"Andre..." she breathed against his lips, a plea, a protest.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

Her eyes fluttered open and their gazes clashed. "I...I...I'm..."

"You're what?"

"I'm supposed to pleasure you." She whispered.

A shot of pleasure washed over him at that admission. It threatened to bring him to his knees. Inside, his wolf howled its triumph and it took all his strength to stop it from taking over. He allowed himself to smile down at her. "Because I'll be overwhelmed by my desire for you." He reasoned.

Her cheeks reddened even more. "Yes." She confirmed.

"I want you more than I've ever wanted anything before." He stated and watched as her eyes widened and her expression became shy. "I'll never risk hurting you though," he continued then grinned down at her. "So I await your ministrations."

He watched as her breath stalled, as she met his gaze with innocent determination, with desire. Their bodies were still flush against each other, as she stood on her toes her body rubbed against his in a sensuous slow motion. He groaned as the hair trigger he was holding back almost went off. How was he going to survive this?

Her sweet lips took his, a slow kiss that was tentative. Andre held back and allowed her to explore his lips as she willed. As he responded, he encouraged her to take more control and she did. Her hands whispered up his back, trailing fire as they went.

Andre wanted to put her against the wall, to hold her hands captive as he explored her delectable body. He wanted her helpless while he took in the sexy lingerie she wore. Then he'd take a pair of small scissors and take his time cutting her out of it. She'd be panting her need, begging and pleading for him to take her.

Lord, he was getting harder at those thoughts. Only the knowledge of her innocence allowed him to hold back as she slowly explored him. Andre could feel his body trembling with the need to take control.

She broke off the kiss and took a step back, her eyes searched his face for a moment before she found her reassurance. Her hands then went to his buttons and undid them. She took her time, all the while Andre wanted to tear his own clothes off.

Cari didn't take the shirt off but her lips settled right where his heart was, claiming it. Andre threw his head back as his mate's tongue came out to lick him. His nails became claws as his control slipped dangerously.

Remembering the beam that was above him he reached up and sank them into the wood to avoid reaching for her. Cari pulled away from him and once more searched his face. A pleased smile graced her face before she came closer with more confidence.

Andre felt his wolf surface and he realized he'd overestimated his control.

His breath stalled as she flickered her tongue over his nipple. Pleasure shot through him like lightning rushing through every particle of his body. His back arced, a groan escaping him as he hardened to a painful degree. Claws sunk deeper into the wood as she took his nipple into her mouth and sucked.

He'd never given up control, never trusted anyone enough. Watching her take furtive glances at him to gauge his enjoyment, he realized he was as much in control as she was. More so. Still, he liked the idea of giving it up to her.

There didn't seem to be any calculating bone in his mate and that gave him the freedom to let loose of his controlling nature. It was a heady feeling and he basked in it as much as Cari's tender ministrations.

Even as she moved to suck his other nipple, her hands mapped his body with gentle reverence. As inexpert as it was, her touch was the most erotic he'd ever experienced. Watching her was even more arousing, as was looking into her eyes and seeing her enjoyment.

Her hands inched their way down to his belt and his breath caught in anticipation as she slowly unbuckled it. Once she was done, she went onto her knees. Andre let out a harsh breath, his blood rushing like a torrent of fire. It rushed to his cock until it was almost painful.

He watched as she leisurely unzipped his trousers, then slowly pulled them and his boxers down. Careful not to hurt him. She looked up at him as she took off his shoes, his trousers then his socks. She kept her gaze locked with his as she undid the front clasp of her bra.

"Cari..." he groaned as she left the cups hanging so they still covered her breasts.

"Do you want to see them?" She asked, her voice low and seductive even as a blush once again stained her cheeks.

Andre swallowed, his throat drying. "Show me your breasts, Cari." He commanded.

Her eyes fluttered as shyness once again overcame her but she didn't let it deter her. She ran her hands up her sides until she cupped her breasts and pushed them together. His gaze became fixated on her cleavage as she offered them to him.

Those luscious curves begged to be touched which had him clenching his fingers into the wood. He couldn't take the chance the raging need in him would get out of hand. She removed the bra, holding one cup over her as she took the other off with one hand with all the finesse of an experienced stripper.

He loved the dichotomy of her brazen seduction and innocent look. His canines became sharp as the drive to sink them into her abundant flesh deepened. His wolf was so close, refusing to listen to reason. The beautiful mounds stood at attention as his mate once again cupped them, her thumbs and index finger going to squeeze her nipples.

A gasp escaped her, she threw her head back and Andre growled. She licked her lips then her gaze dropped to his hardness. To the pre-cum that leaked it. That pink tongue came out again and it was his turn to throw his head back and cry out.

He couldn't breathe, couldn't hold on to a single thought as that sweet pink hot tongue swiped over his head. His teeth ground against each other as she spiralled out from his slit, her supplication to his pleasure so tender.

One hand went to the base of his cock as her lips settled his head and she sucked lightly. The other hand caressed up his thighs with that slow deliberation she'd been using with him. Then she took his head gently into her mouth, her hand tightening over him just right.

"Oh goddess, Cari." He growled out.

She suckled on him, long drawn-out motions that went straight to his head. He was sweating, his muscles taunt and his breathing harsh in the otherwise silent room. His mate was glorious.

She moved her hand up to her mouth, slowly, keeping her grip on him just right. Andre widened his stance to brace himself. Even as an aggressive drive to haul her up to the bed took over, he couldn't detach himself from her rapturous touch.

Still sucking, she took more of him, her hand pumping him. Her mouth was hot around him, tight and glorious. She looked up for reassurance and he fought once again not to reach out to her. His claws wouldn't retract and as much as he wanted to mark that flawless skin of hers claw marks piercing her skin weren't it.

He was so close to cuming but it was too soon. Gasping, he took ruthless hold of that need and brought it under control. Her other hand went up to cup his balls, she weighed them before caressing them.

She moaned, the vibrations felt unbelievable that he closed his eyes and panted. Popping him out she kept her eyes on him as she licked up his cock. Her tongue flattened and curled around him. Then she blew at the trail she'd left.

He moaned. His hips thrust of their own accord and were met with her tongue swiping the underside of his cock just below the head. He shuddered as an intense current of pleasure radiated from the ridge there to the rest of his body.

She was killing him and the sounds of pleasure she was making as she worshipped his cock went to his head. Everything in his was on the edge, that inevitable edge his mind tried to shy away from just so he could prolong the exquisite torture she was giving him.

He couldn't help thrusting out and she once again took him into her hot, tight, wet mouth. She relaxed against him as he thrust hard. Letting go of the beam he fisted her hair, which had been piled onto a rough knot.

He guided himself in and out of her, watching as she swung to his desire, her breasts bouncing erotically and brushing against his legs every now and then. She looked up to once more meet his gaze, her eyes trusting.

Goddess, she was beautiful!

She made slurping sounds and moaned. Her skin was flushed with her pleasure, her arousal which scented the air. Her hand fisted his base at the same speed he was thrusting into her.

"I'm cuming!" He moaned unsure if she wanted him to come into her mouth. "Cari!" He groaned as she responded by tightening her mouth about him and sucking harder.

His balls clenched, his climax rushing in, crushing everything in him to an overwhelming degree. He shouted as his cock pulsed with it. So much rapture, pleasure so intense it stopped every function in his body until that pleasure was all there was. A pleasure that seemed to go on forever as his mate gentled against him and drew out the orgasm.

Finally, only the aftershocks remained. He scooped up his mate and kissed her with all the passion he had. He made his way to the bed and lay her down, intent on taking her as he'd dreamt of since he'd seen her photo.

Copyright© Tafadzwa Josephine Kashiri.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.2K 67
~A Royal Werewolf Princess ~ My name Selena my parents are alphas of our pack which makes me the princess. Soon I will find my mate, someone to love...
567K 20.5K 49
The story of a werewolf king and a hybrid vampire. • KING • || a supreme ruler, sovereign over a nation or a territory, of higher rank than any othe...
3.5M 125K 66
Only days after her eighteenth birthday, Charlotte finally joins her pack in attending the Winter Solstice, a gathering of the four Western packs in...
195K 5.5K 36
WARNING: UNDER EXTREME EDITING An Alpha King A Human Girl Alpha King Luca Mason, 23, known to be the greatest Alpha of all time. The only thing is he...