๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š (Taesana...

By Vsanafics

๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š A story where a vampire girl has fell in love with a boy with vampire hunters family. (F... More

Introโœจ
Meeting her
Falling more in love
Confession
Rise of conflict
Bloodstain
Contention
Runaway
Strawberries and cigarettes
Hotel riot
Enormous Agenda
Enormous War
Spoilers teehee
โš ๏ธNew fanficโš ๏ธ
Season Two: Teardrops
S2: Dead but alive
S2: Dream a little dream of me
S2: Here we go again
A/N
S2: everything terrifies me.
S2: Thrilled
S2: Our spot
S2: Till the end

New girl

126 9 0
By Vsanafics

These two months when Sana wasn't at school, Taehyung have a new girlfriend.

Sad right? He used to mention he will love Sana no matter what and will never leave her.

Her name is Jennie, aka Taehyung's childhood best friend. She moved to Korea after her dad got a new job in Korea.

She used to live in New Zealand, a beautiful place. 

She and Taehyung got close when she is announced that she will be joining his class. Nayeon first liked her when they became friends but then she noticed that she knew about Sana dating Taehyung but she still chose to steal Sana's boyfriend. So that's when Nayeon started to hate her.

Lunchtime just finished. It's time for the students to have their PE lesson.
(Aka sports)

Taehyung and his other friends decided to skip class, so they went over to the gym since they are having PE at the basketball court.

"Aye, we have done some cool shit this time" Jimin yelled as he slaps Taehyung's back, thinking it's cool rebelling the rules.

"Shut up Jimin" Jennie scolded.

They sat down and took out their drinks and chatted for a while.

Meanwhile, at the basketball court, the class was playing capture the flag and then somebody walked in the court.

Everyone had their eyes on her, her powerful and intimidating aura has scared everyone.

It was Sana.

She has completely changed. She, not a nice and sweet girl anymore, this time, she looks very cold. Her eyes used to be big and ethereal, but now her eyes are narrow and icy.

"She's back"

Jeongyeon said with excitement and confidence.

Sana went over to the teacher and told him she needed to go to the gym to change her clothes. So she did, she took the elevator to the gym, wearing the school uniform, with her hair down.

She pushed the big door to the gym, walking in, and seeing a bunch of rebel kids.

"Taehyung is that-" Jimin whispered to him.

"Shhh"

"Oh look what a surprise to see someone here" a boy came up to her, blocking her way to the changing room.

"Jackson let me pass," Sana said without making eye contact with him. Trying to pass him.

"Hahaha what a loser" Jennie pointed at Sana, laughing at her.

Sana just stood there, staring at the ground. While a bunch of kids making fun of her.

Taehyung stood up and walked towards her, leaning his hand on Jennie's shoulder.

Sana glared at his face, connecting her ice-cold eyes with his.

"What is this?" She asked calmly pointing at Jennie and his hands.

"Oh, this? My new girlfriend, her name is Jennie"

Sana walked closer to Taehyung, anger is showed in her eyes.

"I thought you said you would wait for me"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, having the thought of being an as*hole is "cool"

"Girl just shut up look at you and look at me, we all know who he would pick"

Jennie talked back.

The other kids started laughing at Sana and making fun of her, pushing her to the ground and calling her a slut.

Her body sat on the ground, feeling hopeless. She never felt so weak before, her eyes started to water and then she let out a whisper.

"Enough"

Sana whispered.

"Oh look guys the loser is losing it HAHAHAHAHA"

Jackson yelled.

"I said enough"

She spoke louder this time, sitting on the ground, covering her ears.

"I said-"

"What? Huh? Crying for your mama?"

The boys continued to make fun of her.

But this time Sana was feeling something in her throat, something heating, it must be her body signalling her something.

"I SAID ENOUGH"

The windows immediately crack after she yelled, making a loud noise, causing everyone to flinch.

She slowly stands up, walking towards them.

Many of them ran and hid behind some object, still watching the show.

"I-I-i-"

Before Jackson could finish his sentence. Sana nodded her head and boom. His arms were broken. He fell on the ground, scraping and crying for help.

"JACKSON!"

The other people screamed and quickly bring him to the nurse.

Taehyung was shaking at the spot he's standing, fearing her and so is Jennie.

"You're a jerk"

Sana told him as he makes eye contact with her, fear and anxiety were seen in his eyes.

Jungkook opened the gym door and he saw Sana standing there, with his friends running to the nurse, screaming and crying.

His face frowned. He immediately went and find Chaeyoung for help.

"And guess what?

Jerks don't deserve to live"

She raised her arm, making Taehyung's body float up. Her eyes brows started to lower and pull closer to each other, causing an angry face.

Full of fright, terror and horror in his eyes, he is truly scared for his life.

"SANA PLEASE WE COULD SORT THIS OUT"

He screamed at top of his lungs, making her arm muscles tighten even more, causing him to feel pain.

Jennie ran and called the police, but before she can do that Taehyung was already pushed to the ground, beaten up by Sana without even touching him.

Sana turned her back and walked away, Taehyung followed her, grabbing a baseball bat.

"COME BACK YOU LIL SH-"

Something cut him off, Sana stopped him by swinging out her left arm at the side.

A huge bush of wind blow and pushed him towards the wall, he lay on the ground, with his energy being drained.

Sana immediately drove back home, knowing she's already exposed.

-time skip-

After two hours, her roommates all came home.

She heard the door open as she was sitting in her room, sobbing.

"SANA"

Nayeon called, running to her room.

"Sana, did you just used your powers against Taehyung?" Nayeon asked, with panic in her eyes, the other 7 girls were looking at them, concerned about what will happen next, but still what they needed to do is to comfort her. After that, they had a discussion.

-time skip-

The girls have discussed this for almost one hour. They came up with a plan on how to protect themselves if the hunters and police found them.

"So you went back to mum and dad?"

Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes"

Sana answered with a scowl on her face.

"They must have activated your strength"

Jeongyeon uttered, sighing deeply.

Vampires can also have magic powers, these 9 girls can kill people, make things fly just with their mind, without even moving. But Sana has been possessed by a demon when she was younger, so that's why compared to the other 8, she's more powerful. Well, for sure the demon has left her body but the demon gifted her these supernatural powers that will stay in her forever. Unless some angels help her out.

"I don't know. But all I know is that my strength is back into my body and it signals whenever I needed to use it"

"But why did he lie? Friends don't lie? He told me that?"

Sana suspected as Momo stepped towards her.

"Boyfriends lie.

All

The

Time."

(She snapping tho 😳)

Momo nailed that sentence.

"But what do we do now?"

Tzuyu panicked.

"We follow the plan" Mina added

"We are gonna pack our things now and move to mum and dad," Jihyo said.

"Or else that sucker will find us and we are doomed."

(Hey guys I've been hitting a writer's block lately so I'm sorry if my fics just suck lately I'll try to make it better)

(But thanks to y'all for supporting me I appreciated it)

(Btw I have been watching stranger things lately so I took some ideas, if you watch stranger things you might find Momo's quote familiar)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
111K 3.9K 20
IN WHICH, the servant and the young master fall in love. Shh, it's a secret from the house members. โš ๏ธ !!WARNING!!โš ๏ธ -BoyxBoy -Homophobia Cover edit...
532 32 14
A young girl goes missing and it turns out that she's been kidnapped by vampiric creatures who want to use her as food without no body knows . Her mo...
3.3K 206 21
The Dear Timothy Oneshots turned into an entire storyline. WARNING, A BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ALSO, I DO NOT OWN...