|| š—ŗš—®š˜€š—øš—²š—± ; ģ–‘ģ •ģ›

By jungwon_luv

ā š˜øš˜©š˜ŗ š˜„š˜° š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜øš˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜¢ š˜®š˜¢š˜“š˜¬ ? āž ā š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜“ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜©š˜°š˜°š˜Æ'š˜“ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³... More

intro
äø€
äŗŒ
äø‰
四
äŗ”
六
äøƒ
八
九
十
十äø€
十äŗŒ
十äø‰
十四
十äŗ”
十六
十八
十九
äŗŒå
äŗŒåäø€
äŗŒåäŗŒ
äŗŒåäø‰
äŗŒåå››
äŗŒåäŗ”
äŗŒåå…­
äŗŒåäøƒ
äŗŒåå…«
äŗŒåä¹
äø‰å
äø‰åäø€
2꜈9ę—„
SOS
tele + en-niv

十äøƒ

11.4K 560 978
By jungwon_luv

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"Aww so sweet. I'm sure the prince just fell for you even more." Lia nudged me as I continued packing the goody bags for the kids. I also dragged Jungwon to buy some snacks yesterday, of course. Now there were some M&Ms, lollipops, crackers and chips in the goody bag. Also pasted some stickers and sticky notes of encouragement.

"As if he wasn't already head over heels for you." Ryujin shook her head.

"Yeah yeah. Lia, hurry pack the toys. Ryujin focus on the recreational stuff."

"Got it, princess." Ryujin teased. I blushed.

"Wait, should we change now? I mean, it's not like we're gonna wear long, heavy, floofy dresses." Lia said. Right. We were going to visit an orphanage today. Yes, there is still activities. It's mostly volunteering at charities. The two others aren't so keen on it. Yep, expected. Those with rotten hearts will never understand the importance of giving.

"Sure." Ryujin got up and took her outfit and headed to the bathroom.

(^^just imagine sneakers instead)

"Yena, what ya wearing?" Lia asked.

"I bought clothes yesterday."

(yena's^^)

(lia's^^)

"Didn't you bring clothes as well?"

"No. Just pyjamas and home wear. I didn't want to carry too much, despite my sister's protests."

"Ahhh. By the way, how does your brother look like?" Lia nudged me.

"I am not hooking you up with him."

"No I just wanna see." She started whining.

"Fine fine." And I pulled out my phone to show her a picture of Sunghoon oppa. She started screaming and slapping my arm.

"OW! LIA CALM DOWN! WHAT IS IT?!"

"Who the hell is screaming like a banshee!?" Ryujin exited the bathroom, narrowing her eyes at Lia and then sighing, shaking her head.

"What? What's up with my brother?"

"Park Sunghoon!" She squealed. Oh pfftt.

"Oh."

"He's your brother!?"

"Yeah."

"EEEEKKKK!"

"LIA! I'M TRYING TO MAKE SURE I CAN HEAR AT 70!" Ryujin shouted.

"Hmph. But omgeee why didn't you tell meee!" Lia shook me.

"I dunno! You never asked!"

"Oh my goshhhhhh you have to let me see him."

"He might get freaked out."

"Oh come on Yenaaaaaa~~" She started tugging at my arm.

"Okay! I'll ask him if he has any competitions."

"Ok yay! Let's get ready now."

Help me.

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

We were all done and ready, and were waiting for the cars to drive us to the location. The other two were dressed ridiculously is some dressed that were too short for them. Well, just something that is too extravagant for playing with kids. Wow. Anyways, Jungwon was dressed in his casual outfit again and boy, he looks good. I could feel myself blushing. He was just wearing a plain white shirt which hung loosely, coupled with denim jeans and sneakers.

(bringing back this edit of jungwon which i wish is real)

"You come with me." Jungwon said before pulling me away to his car.

"Y-you're driving?"

"Yep." He smiled and opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I said as I got in. He closed the door and walked over to the driver's seat and got in as well. Then he started the car and drove off.

I turned to observe him driving and gulped. He had one hand on the steering wheel while the other just rested on his lap. His sleeves were rolled up too, exposing his veiny forearm. This wasn't helping me. I quickly looked away as he focused on driving.

"Are you hungry? We didn't have much breakfast."

"No I'm fine."

"Nah I think we should stop by somewhere and get something to eat."

"No. The kids are waiting. The breakfast was enough. Let's go."

"Fine fine."

--timeskip--

All of us (the 5 girls and Jungwon, and of course Heeki) were now at the orphange and we had just introduced ourselves to the in-charge there. They brought us into a room where all the 20 kids were seated. Some were busy playing with their own toys while some were busy drawing or just doodling. But no one interacted. The atmosphere quickly got awkward.

"They have been quiet for a few days after Jihan got adopted. I think they're sad they didn't get chosen." One of the ahjummas explained. I nodded, then slowly approached a young boy who was playing with his toy cars.

"Hello. Can you tell me your name?" I softly said, sitting down so I was to his level. He looked at me with his big, round eyes.

"It's Joonwoo." He shyly replied.

"Aigoo Joonwoo-ah, why are you so sad?"

"Because Jihan left."

"Was Jihan your best friend?" He nodded.

"I'm sure Jihan really misses you too."

"But we can't see each other anymore."

"Why?"

"Because his new parents want to bring him overseas to study." He pouted.

"His new parents are bad people huh? They made Joonwoo sad."

"Yes." He nodded sadly.

"Don't worry about this. I'm sure you'll meet Jihan again. And you'll be able to meet everyday then."

"Really?"

"Mhm. No one can separate best friends for too long." The boy finally smiled.

"Noona, can we go play in the field."

"Sure. Does anyone else wanna join?" I stretched my head to ask the other kids, who were staring curiously at me. As soon as I asked, they cheered and quickly rushed out.

"Noona, race you to the field!" Joonwoo cutely said before running out as well. I smiled warmly and stood to follow them.

"Wow. You're good with kids." Jungwon whispered to me.

"They're just innocent little souls. Come on." And I pulled him along.

Out in the field, the kids had already split themselves into two teams.

"Noona join my team!" I heard Joonwoo shouted.

"Sure!" And I jogged over to him and gently patted his head.

"Let's start!" Joonwoo shouted and the kids started running wildly. Joonwoo had grabbed onto my hand and pulled me along, laughing happily.

I miss being a kid.

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
I watched as Yena slowly got the kids to warm up to her, then got them to start playing and cheer up. She must be an angel. She's so.... amazing. I smiled subconsciously, taking out my phone to capture this moment.

"Jungwon, come!" I heard Yena call me.

"No! It's fine!"

"Come!" And I got dragged over onto the field.

"Come catch me!" Yena cheered as she stole the ball from me.

"Yah!" And I ran after her.

"Eek!" She squealed and started running faster, but due to her inexperience with soccer, she tripped.

"Ah!"

"Yena!" I quickly ran and caught her by the waist, luckily. Our eyes met, and it felt like time was at a standstill. I could hear my quickened heartbeat pounding in my ears and feel the heat that flooded my cheeks. Then a tug was felt on my shirt and I quickly helped Yena up.

"Hyung-nim, your reflexes are very fast." The boy named Joonwoo said.

"O-oh, thanks." I didn't know what to say.

"But hyung-nim, why do you always wear a mask?"

"To protect my identity, kiddo." I ruffled the kid's hair.

"Why?" I just laughed at his innocence.

"Because there are bad people out there who want to harm me."

"Oh."

"Come on let's continue playing." I patted his back.

"Wait. Is that noona's friends?" He pointed to Ryujin and Lia watching by the side.

"Yep. You wanna pull them here?"

"Yes!" And he brought some of his friends along to drag the two here.

"Ryujin's gonna be a little annoyed." Yena laughed.

"Nah. The kid's too cute."

"Yeah." I saw her smiling at them. Then I remembered she used to stay at an orphanage.

"Hey uh, Yena."

"Hm?"

"You stayed at an orphanage right?"

"Mhm."

"How was it?"

"I don't remember."

"Huh?"

"I can't remember anything before I got adopted. Literally. My first memory was eomma sitting by my bedside in the hospital. Apparently I ran away from the orphanage and fainted. She found me and brought me to the hospital and later adopted me." Yena looked down, kicking a pebble on the ground.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have asked." Shit...

"No it's fine. Come on let's continue playing." She smiled softly and pulled me along.

--timeskip--

We only played on the field for an hour before the kids had to have lunch. But that hour felt like forever. By the end of it, Yena and I were too tired to even walk. How do kids have so much energy stored up?

"I'm tired." Yena yawned.

"Me too." I nodded.

"This is fun though. I've never seen Ryujin this soft." Yena chuckled as she watched her friend hold onto a little girl and led her back into the building for lunch.

"Mhm. Come, let's go have lunch." I grabbed her hand and interlocked it with mine, then pulled her inside.

"Noona, come sit with me." Joonwoo had held onto Yena's sweater tightly.

"Okay." She smiled and patted Joonwoo's head and followed him. I followed them, not letting go of Yena. We took a seat and started eating the food provided. Then Joonwoo looked over to me.

"Hyung-nim."

"Hm?" I turned to face him.

"Are you and noona dating?" And Yena started coughing. I quickly put down my utensils and patted her back.

"Omo eat slowly. Drink some water." I handed her a cup of water.

"Y-yeah." She said before gulping down the water.

"You guys are, right?" The innocent young boy continued staring at us.

"We'll see. Continue eating, kiddo." I pinched his nose.

"Ah. Okay fine. But you guys look great together." He shrugged and continued eating. I shook my head.

"But why did that have such an effect on you, huh?" I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear. I saw her ears turn red.

"I-I..." I chuckled and pulled away.

"Just continue eating, princess." And I ruffled her hair.

Cute...

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
We were gonna go back to the castle now. Ryujin, Lia and I had given out all the goody bags and gifts to the kids. They absolutely loved them. Joonwoo is kinda attached to me now. I mean, he's just a cute little kiddo who needs love, because his parents were horrible.

Anyways, we were visiting again next week so I promised him to buy him a toy he had wanted for a long time (using Jungwon's money :P) and he started jumping around in happiness. And I'm also glad to know Ryujin is just a total softie behind that badass image she tries to play off. Heheheheheh.

On another note, the two other candidates weren't seen most of the time. I heard one of the kids accidentally bumped into Minah and she started screaming in case the kid carried any germs. Poor little girl started crying, but luckily Lia was there to cheer her up and lead her away, glaring at the two idiots. Never seen her this fierce before, but you learn something new everyday.

And oh, of course, that Joonwoo is "hyung-nim and noona's official shipper". His words, not mine. We just stood there and laughed at his cuteness, but I felt my heart beating at a unholy speed and I wanted to just scream.

"Tired?" Jungwon asked. He still insisted on driving me back.

"A bit." I yawned.

"Yeah kids have a lot of energy stored up."

"Yeah... It makes me not wanna have a kid."

"Ours would be cute though." And I nearly choked on air.

WHAT?

WHAT THE FVCK?

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY OMG SKNCOENNJCKSJFJCJSKWOODNGOW

HELP

HELP

HELP

AJNCOSJFOSPWJFKDLWOSJFJSKWODIDI

"Stop freaking out."

WAIT HOW DID HE KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING?

"Your face says everything, sweetie."

AHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT DID HE CALL ME?

HELP

I NEED AIR

I NEED WATER

HELP

"I think I got the answer I wanted."

WHAT ANSWER?

"W-what a-answer?" DAMMIT YENA WHY DID YOU STAMMER?

He was silent for a while.

"You like me too right, princess?"

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

this bf fit outfit got me dead :")

hes so cute😭😭😭

hes the cutest😭😭😭😭

bUT WHO TF STYLED SUNGHOON LIKE THAT NOOO HFIFOSKWJFKSKEJFJ

CLOSE THE GYM

oKay bYe gOt mAth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 11.1K 39
# š˜š€šš† š‰š”šš†š–šŽš: These violent delights truly have violent ends. ā‰” š“š‡š„ š‡š„š€š•š„šš’ šŒšˆššˆš’š„š‘šˆš„š’ āž“ enhypen | yang jungwon āž“...
370K 14.7K 43
a yang jungwon fanfiction ; āŒ— a boy and a girl made a huge mistake at a party ā†» completed [ extremely cringe writing and a lot of plotholes ahead. re...
86K 5.2K 29
wherein hana tries to comprehend what went wrong with their relationship. Ā© FLAUVIER 2021 ENHYPEN FANFIC ...
62.7K 2.3K 54
- ā šŒššš²š›šž š°šž šœššš§ š­š«š² š¢š­ š¢šŸ š²šØš® š„šžš­ š¦šž, š“ššš¤šž š²šØš® š›š² š­š”šž š”ššš§š, š˜šØš®'š«šž š­š”šž šØš§š„š² šØš§šž š°š”šØ š®š§...