๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข (old)

By TEMNA-XIIEN

||๐Ÿ–ค ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฑ|| loveยทโ€‹ly | \ หˆlษ™v-lฤ“ \ lovelier; loveliest Definition of lovely (Entry 1 of... More

๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข // ๐•“๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฉ ๐•œ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• !๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ/
๐™ฐ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ (๐š™๐š›๐š.๐Ÿท) ๐•”๐•™๐•ฃ.๐Ÿ™
๐™ฐ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ (๐š™๐š›๐š.๐Ÿธ) ๐•”๐•™๐•ฃ.๐Ÿš
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐•”๐•™๐•ฃ๐Ÿ›
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐•”๐•™๐•ฃ.๐Ÿœ
๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐•”๐•™๐•ฃ.๐Ÿ
๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ! โ„‚๐•™๐•ฃ.๐Ÿž
Oh my- (โ—๏ธnot a chapertโ—๏ธ)
๐š„๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐•”๐•™๐•ฃ.๐ŸŸ
๐™ธ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐•”๐•™๐•ฃ.๐Ÿ 
Discord? (Not a chapter sorry!)
๐™ท๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐šž๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ โ„‚๐•™๐•ฃ.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜(๐š™๐š›๐š.๐Ÿธ)
Take a look ^^ (not a chapter)
Um so- I wanna delete the book and start again:D

๐™ท๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐šž๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ โ„‚๐•™๐•ฃ.๐Ÿก (๐š™๐š›๐š.๐Ÿท)

4.7K 180 42
By TEMNA-XIIEN

(Edit: video had to be taken down due to it not working anymore)

Sorry if the video is really bad quality it's the only one I could find anyway I am bored and school has ended for me on Friday yayyyy😭🎉. But anyway again enjoy.

—————————

—————————

Ciel's POV

"Young master it's time to get up" a smug singsong voice called out as a light shone through my eyelids, "ugh..." I groaned sitting up from my king sized bed rubbing the sleep from my eyes, yawing while doing so.

As Sebastian takes about the options for breakfast and pouring tea my mind quickly went to my sister, (Y/n), I wondered if she was awake and waiting for me like usually...

"My lor-"

"My lord!"

"Young master!" I was instantly dragged out of my thought unfortunately by an all too familiar voice coming from me and my sisters butler, "My lord, you really should get yourself together we have a special guess coming today." He scolded me I just sighed as he handed over a tea cup filled with earl grey, "As I was saying my lord what would you like for today's breakfast?".

"A scone" I replied in my normal monotone voice. "Very well" I heard Sebastian say placing said pastry on the bedside table before walking away to get my clothes for today, "Is (Y/n) awake" I asked sipping my earl grey dragging the sweet pastry towards me.

Sebastian came back to me with my clothes for the day, "yes my lord, lady (Y/n) is awake and she is waiting for you in the dining hall, like always" the demon butler answered me as he helped me get dress, I already finished the scone.

When Sebastian finish telling me my schedule for the day and tied the ribbon around the of my shirt collar. "I shall meet you at the dining table, master" he said as he finished and started to walk away, I quickly put down my cup of tea and grabbed a dart on my dresser and threw it at him.

But as I expected he seemed unfazed as he caught the dart in between his fingers with a smug smile, "well throw, My lord, but it's not the time to be playing games" he 'scolded' me in a teasing tone, "I suppose so Sebastian.."

' 'my butler is an able man' '

Time skip to the dining room brought to you by Finny and (y/n) sleeping in the garden

3rd POV

"OWOWOW!" a boy with honey mustard hair bounced on his feet as blood sprayed from his head as the (H/c) girl looked at him blankly with her iconic smile. "Oh no!" A female voice shouted in concern.

"What was that for master, what did I do!?" The young boy asked holding the back of his head, tears pooling up in his eyes, "nothing..." just when the Aqua-blue eyed boy was about to let the tears stream down his face a loud crashing of doors stopped him.

It was Sebastian, and he looked very annoyed. "There you all are!" The ravenette 'yelled' "Finny did you finish weeding the garden?" Sebastian asked still sounding annoyed, in response Finny just let out a nervous groan.

"Mey-rin have you clean all the bedding?"

"Oh uhhh well..."

"Bardroy aren't you supposed to be preparing for tonight's dinner?"

"Oh...heheh.."

After the last two responses Sebastian let out a disappointed sigh, "Tanaka..." Sebastian started starring down at the small old man, "I suppose you are right the way you are"

"Oh oh oh"

"Now they rest of  you no more thumb twiddling and get to work!"

Time skip by chibi Mey-rin's having a puppy crush on (Y/n)

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat down on the couch in my Master's (Ciel) study, as he signed papers I read quietly.

(Yet again if you don't understand Kanao calls shinobu master because she sees her not as her sister but as someone better than her, but I can be wrong)

I quickly looked up from (F/b) [favourite book] to see master, Ciel ringing a bell leading to the kitchen, were Sebastian was, and in just one second Sebastian was already at the door, a calm look on his face, "what is it that want, my young master?"

"I'm a bit hungry make me something sweet" Master said to Sebastian his hands below his chin  holding his head up.

' 'he really does have a big sweet tooth' '

Sebastian's face soon turned to one that looked like a parent that just found out their child had just well...ruined their appetite. "I'm sorry my lord but you will ruin your appetite for tonights dinner." The crimson eyed demon replied leaving Master in an annoyed state.

"Fine then." Ciel started giving in,

"but Sebastian"

"Yes my Lord?"

"Take down the picture near the stairs"

My eyes widened at my Masters request, I looked down at the coin that was in my left hand questioning if I should do something. That picture was the only thing that Ci...master and I had left to remember our parents, but if master....

*ping!*

Heads

'Don't trouble them, just stay still.'

"I am Ciel Phantomhive, son of Vincent(?), the head of this manor." Master said standing up from his seat. Sebastian's face flashed an expression of shock before making go back its normal smug know-it-all face, even if master puts his trust in him...I don't like him.

"Right away, my lord" Sebastian said as he closed the door. I moved my head to look at master, "(Y/n)..." My ears perked up to the sound of my name, "After dinner with the guest...stay with me in my quarters.." his voice seemed to crack a bit at the end, all I did was nod at him before going back to reading my book.

' 'I will protect you forever Master' '

—————————

—————————

——

——

◜∘════ ☁︎ ════ ⋅∘
𝑃ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑚ℎ𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠:

•𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 (𝑌/𝑛) 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝐶𝑖𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟

(𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑗𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑚𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟)

•𝑀𝑒𝑦-𝑟𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 (𝑌/𝑛) 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒

•𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 (𝑌/𝑛) 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝐶𝑖𝑒𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠.

◟∘════ ☁︎ ════ ⋅∘

——

"𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎"

-(𝚢/𝚗)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.4K 17
A/N: Sorry if this is confusing and if there are some mistakes. I made this when I was a bit younger and didn't have good story plots and such. Again...
353K 9.7K 47
[[OLD STORY, LOTS OF TYPOS]] A demon cannot love, they said. They're all evil, they said. But the true villains of all are humans. When a daughter o...
509 12 29
This is a fanfiction of Black Butler. I wrote this for a friend because he seems to be a bit obsessed with one I showed him over Skype. Anyways, it f...
23.3K 47 6
"In the tapestry of life, every thread weaves a story, and within every story lies the power to inspire, the magic to transform, and the beauty to ca...