Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

17

1.4K 77 280
By wannasuckmydick

3:00 a.m

Onika pov:

"Tyquain wake up" I said shaking him. "hm" he hummed with his eyes still closed. "Get yo ass up, put some clothes on" I said shaking him harsher. 

He rose up looking around confused. "Come on, we gotta go wake nehemiah up" I said and he nodded before getting out of the bed.

I walked back to my room that I now share with three toddlers that be taking up my damn bed so I can take them to the car.

I picked up xion first since he was a light sleeper unlike the other two. He started moving around in my arms than began whining.

"Shh go back to sleep" I said rubbing his back. He laid his head on my shoulder and I bent down grabbing his backpack before walking out taking him to the car.

I did the same with keshia and dagga then went into Tyquain room to see if he was ready. I knocked on the door hearing a faint 'Come in'.

When I opened it I see him and Nehemiah both putting on their shoes. "Cookie why are we leaving so early" nehemiah asked looking up at me sleepily.

"I gotta go do something so y'all are gonna be staying with my sister until I get back" I said and he nodded. "Why can't we stay here ?" Tyquain asked.

"You won't be staying nowhere, you're coming with me" I said then watched his face light up. "That's not fair" Nehemiah said.

"I wanna go too, why can't I come ?" he asked me "Because it's a business trip".

"How come he gets to join the business but I can't ? I'm a better shooter than him" he said slightly shocking me.

"What makes you think it's gonna be shooting ?" I said him with a raised eyebrow. "Because unlike this fool I actually knew what barbie looked like.. I know you're barbie".

"How did you know what I looked like ?" "One of my old friends was telling me about you and they showed me a picture, I knew as soon as I seen you in the studio" he explained.

"Ok but still.. I don't think you wanna get into this life. Why you don't wanna just go to school ?" I asked.

"I don't fit in at school, I don't like school I know what I like" he said making me huff. I don't know man he's only sixteen.

But I was running from the cops at sixteen.

"Come on, and you're staying in school.. both of y'all" I said before walking out.

------ -----

"Y'all got everything" I asked Cole and Sheyaa. "Yea it's already on the plane"  sheyaa said making me nod.

"Is everybody here ?" I asked looking around. "We're just waiting on wayne and melvin they rode together" cole said.

"Alright" I said looking back seeing Tyquain and Nehemiah talking to Melly. "Boss who are them two ?" I heard cole ask.

"Damn boy you nosey" I said looking over at him. "I'm not nosey I just wonder" he said shrugging.

"Them my lil brothers" I told him then he smacked his lips. "Man boss you gone have to let us know something. First you got a lil sister now you got two brothers what the hell"

"They're my siblings from my dads side I just found out about them some days ago" I said then felt somebody push me.

I quickly turned around pulling my gun out only to see Melvin fat neck ass. "Boy I almost shot yo ass" I said glaring at him.

"Yea yea" he said waving me off. "You ready to go ?" I asked him. "Yea i'm ready to see my sister let's go"

Toya pov:

"Where is she ?" shawn asked me. "Shut up, she's inside sleep in her room" I said. "Well go get her what are you doing ?"

"Making sure yo stupid ass don't come in, now hold on i'll be right back" I told him before quietly going back inside.

It's early in the morning.. 4:00 to be exact. Keri and bey are sleep so now is the perfect time to take her.

I know she didn't take her medicine last night because I hid it so she should be little which is perfect. It makes this whole thing a lot more easier.

But she could also be sasha... and if that's the case I might die.

I crept into beys room seeing her moving around in her sleep. I walked closer then pulled the cover off her causing her to whine.

"shhh" I shushed her rubbing her back. When she calmed back down I carefully picked her up.

She moved around in my hands before waking up. Fuck.

"toya" she said lowly in a baby tone letting me know she was little.

That's a relief.

"Hi bumble" I said giving her a fake smile. "night night" she said pointing back to the bed. "No we're about to go somewhere baby".

"no wanna" she whined trying to get back to the bed. "It's gonna be fun" I said trying to convince her so she won't start crying and wake keri up.

"Nooo" she whined loudly trying to get out of my arms. "Shhh" I shushed her.

What can make her wanna go with me..? Oh I know !

"I'm taking you to see bubba" I said causing her to stop all her actions. "bubba ?" she asked lowly.

"Yea baby we're gonna see bubba" I said smiling "But you gotta be quiet baby cause keri don't want you to go".

"wan keri" she said pouting. Why the fuck she always want keri ? I'm right here holding her and she's asking for keri what type of shit is that.

"Keri does't want you to see bubba" I told her. "why" she asked sadly "I don't know baby but i'm about to take you to bubba so you gotta be quiet, ok ?"

"kay" she mumbled lowly then put her face in my neck making me smile. Finally.

I quietly walked out of her room then out of the resort going back outside. I heard light snores come from her letting me know she went back to sleep.

I walked her over to shawn car and he got out. "Give her here" he said trying to take her out of my hands.

"No let me put her in the car incase she wakes up, if she sees you she's probably gonna start crying" I said opening his car door.

"Why would she start crying ?" he questioned. "Cause she's little right now" I said carefully putting her in.

She moved around a little but stayed sleep. I sighed closing the car door then looked over at shawn.

"Make sure she doesn't come back"

----- -----

Keri pov:

I heard my alarm ringing in my ear waking me up. I groaned loudly before opening my eyes stopping it and checking the time.

8:00 a.m

It's too fucking early to be waking up man. I sleepily got out the bed then went to the restroom doing my morning routine.

After I was done I started to make my way to beys room so I can look for her medicine. She couldn't find it last night so she just went to sleep and I told her I would find it in the morning.

On the way to her room I was stopped by toya. "What ?" I asked her "Are you gonna cook breakfast ?" she asked me.

"Yea after I wake bey up" I said trying to get pass her. "Why you can't just make it now ?" she asked getting in the way.

"Cause I need to see what she wants to eat" I told her trying to get pass her again only to get the same result. "Toya move the fuck out the way".

"Why can't I pick what we eat ?" "If you wanna pick then cook it your damn self I don't got time for you acting like this today" I said moving her out the way then walked to bey room.

She's always getting in her feelings when it comes to bey. The bitch is weird.

"Bumble" I called out walking in. I looked over at the bed not seeing her in it making me slightly confused.

"B baby where you go ?" I asked looking around her room. "Bey !" I called out louder looking in the restroom still not seeing her.

Feeling myself start to panic I ran out of her room checking everywhere else in the resort. "BEYONCE" I yelled out when I didn't see her no where.

"fuck, fuck, fuck" I said pacing the living room. Where the hell is she at ? She can't be gone somewhere cause she's little so wher-

"TOYA !!" I yelled out cutting off my own thoughts. "Why are you yelling ?" she asked coming in with a mug.

"Where's beyonce" I asked her "How the fuck am I supposed to know" she said mugging me.

"LeToya Nicole Luckett I am not in the mood for fucking games, Where. Is. Beyonce" I gritted giving her a death glare.

"I don't know keri damn how about you call her" she said "Her fucking phone IS ON THE TABLE" I yelled feeling anger take over my panic.

I know this bitch know something. Just yesterday she was mad cause I didn't let her take bey and now all of a sudden she's gone ?

That shit don't add up.

"Let me tell you something" I said walking close to her then I grabbed her shirt pulling her close.

"If I find out you did something to my baby I will fucking kill you" I gritted "Then i'm gonna tell nika.. but believe me it's not her you're gonna have to worry about"

"I didn't do nothing" she said trying to get out my grip. "You better hope for your sake that that's the fucking truth" I spat harshly then pushed her back.

I went back to my room to put on some shoes then I grabbed my phone and keys. "Where are you going ?" Toya asked when I walked pass her.

"To look for bey" I said walking out.

Baby bey pov:

"Wake up" I heard feeling myself being shook. I looked up to see shawn making me scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

Where's bubba ?

"wan bubba" I said lowly looking around the dark room. "Bubba isn't here, how about you come with me" he said reaching towards me.

I backed back on the bed shaking my head. "w-wan bubba" I stuttered out scared. I don't wanna be here I wanna go home.

"I told you that  bubba isn't here now come here" he said grabbing me and I screamed trying to get out of his hold.

"Shut up" he gritted harshly throwing me to the floor. I felt tears sting the back of my eyes as I looked up at him.

Why is he being mean to me ?

"I'm sorry bey" he said walking closer to me. "Stand up" he said and I did backing away from him some.

"You don't have to be scared" he said nicely. "b-bubba s-said no t-alk" I said backing up some more.

"Well is bubba here right now ?" he asked and I shook my head. "w-wan keri" I said lowly.

I'm scared. I don't like being here it's dark.

"Keri isn't fucking here" he gritted harshly. I felt my lip start to quiver then tears started to pour from my eyes.

"N-No w-w-wanna be h-h-ere" I sobbed out backing fully away from him until I ran into a wall.

"You don't have a choice beyonce, stop crying" he said walking up to me forcing me into the corner.

"you'll be ok" he said bringing his hand up to wipe my tears. I flinched when his hand touched my cheek.

"let's play a game" he said lowly looking into my eyes. I shook my head quickly remembering that line.

That's what daddy use to say.

"It'll be fun" he said running his hand down my cheek. "n-no no" I said pushing his hand off of me.

He chuckled darkly before starting to choke me making me gasp. "You don't have a fucking choice bitch" he gritted squeezing harder.

Tears rolled down my cheek as I tried to push his hand off of me. "c-can't-"Shut up" he growled cutting me off.

I felt him lift me up off the floor by my throat and I gasped not being able to breathe at all now.

He walked me over to bed while I hit and scratched his hand trying to get it off my neck.

"Now" he said throwing me on the bed. I laid there coughing and crying trying to correct my breathing.

"Let's play a game" he said unbuckling his belt.

Onika pov:

"Everybody load up in the cars i'm gonna send y'all the address" I said grabbing my guns along with everybody else.

"Here" I said handing Tyquain and Nehemiah a vest. "Grab two guns then come to the car i'm in".

"Ok" they said nodding and I walked over to one of the big black Cadillacs calling kelly.

"Hello"

"Kelly-"

"Cookie I gotta tell you something"

"Wait, I need the address of where bey staying"

"Why ? Are you down here ?"

"Yes I am"

"Oh thank God"

"Why you say that ?'

"Cookie.. bey is missing" she said and I felt my heart drop

"MISSING ?!!"

"Yes we can't find her"

"How the fuck is she missing" I gritted

"We don't know, keri said when she woke up this morning bey was gone we've been looking all over the city for her"

"Go back to the resort i'm on the way"

"Ok i'm about to send you the address"

"Alright"

I hung up then sighed feeling a heavy weight on my heart. How the fuck is she missing ?

I need to find her.

I got a text from kelly giving me the location and I sent it out to everybody with me.

"EVERYBODY HURRY UP WE NEED TO GO NOW !" I yelled before getting in the car.

Nehemiah, Tyquain, Melly, Melvin, Wayne, and Aubrey all got in with me and I quickly started the car speeding off.

I put the address in the gps then set my phone down focusing on the road.

"What's wrong" I heard wayne ask me from the passengers seat. "beys missing" I said lowly ignoring the slight urge to cry.

"Beys missing ?!" Melly said loudly and I looked back glaring at him. "sorry" he mumbled sitting back.

"Wait for real ?" melvin asked. "Yes" I said sighing. "YO WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled "Calm down melvin" Aubrey said.

"How you expect me to calm down and my baby sister is missing ?!!" he slightly yelled looking at aubrey "We're about to find her.. I have a feeling I know who got her" I said.

I know it's shawn bitch ass. Somebody had to help him though...but who ?

Somebody she's close with so either Keri, Toya, Or kelly.

Or that new bitch.

But I don't think it was her, but it could've been..

I drove to the resort and we all quickly got out the car. I looked around for the door number then when I found it I rushed up to it.

I started baging on the door while the others caught up standing behind me. "STOP FUCKING BAGING ON THE DOOR" I heard somebody yell then seconds later the door flew open revealing a mugging toya.

When she seen me her face dropped to a look of fear but she quickly covered it up with a glare.

Looks like I got my person.

"What are yo-" I cut her off by snatching her up by her shirt causing her to gasp. "Where the fuck is my baby ?" I gritted in her face.

"I-I don't know man let me go" she said trying to push me back. "Toya I will cut yo fucking cli-"Cookie what are you doing ?" kelly asked coming to the door interrupting me.

"She know where bey is" I said still looking at toya. "No she doesn't, come here" she said grabbing my other arm then dragging me in.

She led me to the living room where I seen keri pacing around and that girl that answered bey phone sitting on the couch.

"Keri" I said catching her attention. "Cookie when did you get here ?" she asked "Just now.. what happened ?"

"When I wake up this morning I went to wake bey up so I could cook her some breakfast but she wasn't in there now we can't find her" she said sounding stressed.

"Toya know where she at" I said causing everybody head to turn towards toya. "No I don't !" she said angrily.

"Then why you getting so mad ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Because everybody's been blaming me for her going missing like she wasn't my friend !"

"Why you say wasn't as in past tense ?" The girl asked her. "You know what I mean" she said rolling her eyes.

Out of nowhere melvin yanked her by her hair throwing her to the ground causing her to scream out. "Aye you can't put your hands on a girl man" Nehemiah said trying to get him off.

"Let him" I spoke making him look back. "But cook-"Let him"

"Alright" he said backing back. "Where's my sister"  he gritted "I don't fucking know" she spat.

I heard him chuckle darkly then he wrapped both his hands around neck choking her. She kicked her legs while hitting his hand. I felt a smirk grow on my face seeing her struggle.

I pulled out my gun walking over to them then squatted down pressing the gun on her head. "Answer the question" I demanded.

Her eyes started rolling to the back of her head making me smack my lips. "Let her go" I said and he did as told.

She gasped loudly then started coughing while holding her neck. "You wanna tell us ? Or are we gonna have to kill you" I said moving the gun to her lips.

"I suggest you say something before I shoot yo teeth out" I warned her. She should know by now that i'm trigger happy

"s-s-she's with shawn" she said making my anger rise. I hit her in the mouth with the gun splitting her lip.

"AAAHHHH" she screamed out throwing her hand over her mouth starting to cry. "Why the fuck is she with him ?!"

"I-I don't knoww" she cried out. "STOP FUCKING LYING" I yelled kicking the side of her face making her face turn.

"Cookie calm down" I heard kelly say but I just ignored her.

I grabbed toya shirt bringing her close to my face "If something happened to her you're dead" I said before throwing her back down on the floor.

Mercedes pov:

Ok I knew this girl had anger issues but she's fucking crazy.

I didn't expect her to be so.. well crazy.

Ain't no other way to put it... now I really regret answering that phone she might kill me for real.

Damn all that crazy with lil ole bey ? I gotta say I'm shocked.

"Where are they" I heard her ask toya. "H-He told me he was taking her to the club" toya said in a shaky voice.

"What club ?" she asked "I-I don't know-"WHAT FUCKING CLUB" "I DON'T KNOW I SWEAR" toya yelled crying.

"i know what club" I spoke up. My voice was light and small out of slight fear.

She looked back at me then back down at toya. She whispered something to one of the dudes she came with and he nodded before dragging her away while she screamed.

She walked up to me and I swallowed spit nervous for what her next actions are gonna be.

"How do you know ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "I um I work there" I said digging my nails into the palm of my hand.

She looked down at what I was doing then back up at me. "Calm down.. i'm not gonna hurt you" she said making me feel relieved.

"You know shawn ?" she asked "Yes he's the co-owner of the club I work at" I  said and she nodded.

"How do you know him ?" I asked out of curiosity. "Curiosity killed the cat" she simply said then walked away from me.

"Let's go !" she said loudly and everybody she was with hopped up from where they was sitting. "You're riding with us" she said pointing at me.

I don't wanna ride with these crazy muthafuckas they might kill my ass.

"Ok" I said nodding then walked out with them. "Aye" the girl said stopping me. "Huh"

"What's yo name ?" she asked me "Mercedes" "Like the car ?" "Yes" I replied. "Do yo ass even drive a Mercedes"

"I-no I don't I drive a jeep" I said and she started laughing. "Then why yo name ain't jeep ?"

Oh I see she a lil bully.

"Cause that don't sound right" I said scrunching up my face. "What's your name ?" I asked her. "Barbie"

"Barbie ?" I questioned. "Yes, now I need the address to the club so I can send it to my people" she said.

I gave her the address then we all got in the car going to the club. When we got there everybody got out the car and two black Cadillacs pulled up next to us along with keri and kelly.

"Come here" barbie told me. I walked with her around to the drunk and she opened it revealing a black suitcase.

She opened the suitcase and it was full of guns. She picked up a black AK-47 smiling at it. "It's been a while since i've used one of these" she said then looked over at me.

"Pick a gun and come on we don't got all day" she said before walking away.

Onika pov:

"Don't shoot unless you need to, right now we're focusing on getting bey but if you see shawn don't let him get away" I instructed to all the boys.

They nodded then keri walked over to me. "Did you get a gun ?" I asked her "Yea come on" she said making me scrunch up my face.

"You don't say come on, I say come on" I said and she smacked her lips "Really".

"Yes really, now come on" I said then started walking to the entrance with everybody following.

We walked in I seen a bunch of girl lounging around until they seen us. "What are you doing here ?" one girl asked.

"They're with me" Mercedes said coming on side of me. "Oh" she said then they all went back to their business.

"Where is she ?" I asked her. "Probably the basement i'll take you there" she said then walked in front of me.

I signaled for them to follow and we walked with Mercedes. She walked us to a door then opened it turning the light on.

As we walked further down I seen it was something that looked like a bed down there.

When we got in there completely I seen the bed had a lot of blood on it causing a small gasp to leave my lips.

"Oh my God is that her blood" I heard keri asked coming up beside me. "i don't know" I said lowly.

"Somebody's in the bed" Tyquain said pointing to the to a lump.

Me and keri both flew down the rest of the stairs almost like we was racing hurrying over to the bed.

I pulled the cover off and felt my heart shatter

"bey.."

Hello

Who wants to hear a joke 😏?

And how was y'all day 🙂?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 55 13
Obsessed sequel!πŸ’‹
123K 5.6K 25
Sequel to This Christmas {Book 1}
21.8K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel