Plus Ultraman (BNHA x Ultrama...

De Gojiron54Titanus

WARNING: CRINGE WRITING (27/09/22) "I DO NOT OWN PICTURES, VIDEOS AND CHARACTERS OF MHA OR ALL OF ULTRAMAN" "... Mais

BIO (updated)
THE PROLOGUE (updated)
CHAPTER 1 (PT2) (updated)
A/N'S NOTES (please read it's important)
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4 (PT 1)
CHAPTER 4 (PT 2)
so many reads, wow
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
Merry Christmas! + review for No Way Home
CHAPTER 7
A/N'S NOTES (my serious break)
sorry... but good news!
Rewritten version in development
REWRITTEN VERSION OUT NOW!

CHAPTER 1 (PT1) (updated)

779 7 3
De Gojiron54Titanus

"CHAPTER 1"
(A HERO FROM THE GALAXY PT. 1)

A/N: "before start reading, if you're at the end of this chapter there is something important you want to know."
-----------------------------------------------------------

"In the MHA Universe"

"At the morning the scene shows a house in the morning"

"then shows a room with furniture designs"

"then the time went to 6:00 am ringing the alarm"

"Kai P.O.V"

Akane: "Kai, you don't want to be late for school."

Kai: "Okay mom, "yawns" "talks to himself" "Alright Kai, no time to be sleepy. "stretching while groans" "gotta be prepare myself in another day for Hiro High." "gets up in bed for school"

"after a few minutes, he was wearing his uniform"

"as you all know this is his uniform and then but remove the badge from the uniform"

"Then he went down stairs to eat breakfast with his brother"

"3rd P.O.V"

Mako: "Good Morning, Little Bro."

Kai: "rubs eye" "Hey, Mako."

Mako: "Hey, Kai don't be like that, you should be energetic right now because the-

Kai: "It's the exam I get it Mako, and sorry by the way I kinda overslept a little bit, because of homework."

Mako: "Then don't be like it."

"Mako got slapped at the back of his head by their mother"

Mako: "Ow!?

Akane: "Hey, don't be rude to you're brother, Mako. Apologize now. "

Mako: "Okay, Okay I'm sorry Kai. "bows"

Akane: "Be polite next time "looks at Kai" Oh I forgot to tell you Kai, that you're food is ready." "grabs her purse and wears it" "that kinda sounds wrong idk"

Kai: "Oh thanks mom." "smiles" "sits down to eat"

Akane: "Oh boys, I'm going now for work "open door", and before you go to school make sure the door is locked okay. "

Kai and Mako: "Okay" "at the same time"

Akane: "closes door"

Kai: "eating breakfast"

Mako: "Hey bro can I tell you something, I'm not going to be in a offensive way but uh..."

Kai: "swallows steamed rice" "I can take it, what is it bro?"

Mako: "When the exam is about to begin, how are you gonna pass without a quirk?"

Kai: "stays silent"

Mako: "Is it too much?"

Kai: "Not really." "thinks Mako's question" "uh... "sighs" I don't know to be honest."

Mako: "Ah, it's alright. It's kinda rough though isn't?"

Kai: "Yeah."

"after 5 minutes they both stop talking during their conversation and decided to prepare to walk"

Mako: "Hey, Bro what time is it by the way?"

Kai: "looks at watch" "his watch was 6:33" "There's still more time."

Mako: "sighs in relieve"

Kai: "talking to himself" "If we're walking just normally that means... late!" "makes a stressed noise" Ugh! We're never gonna make it in time." "starts to run off"

Mako: "Wha- Hey! come back here! You know there's still time! "

Kai: "Nope! Try to use you're brain Mako! Sorr-" "Kai's voice fades as he continues to run"

Mako: "Sighs" "Great, Kai is always Kai." "starts running as well"

"then music starts"

Kai: "keeps running without a break" "in thought" "Alright 25 minutes."

Mako: "panting while running" "Hey Bro! Can't we have a rest or something!"

Kai: "keeps on going" "If you want do that now, you'll end up literally like last time."

Mako: "thinking about it" "Okay then maybe you definitely have a point, guess I'll obey you.".

"after 5 minutes Kai and Mako was quickly running through the street"

Kai: "in thought" "Alright 20 minutes left."

Mako: WHOA!

"they stopped as they heard a screeching sound came from random car, as they gotta almost got run over"

Citizen: Hey! Watch where your going kids! "yells angrily"

Kai: "shouted back" "Sorry! Being in a hurry!" "then starts running again"

Mako: "That was a close one, Kai."

"After a few minutes they were near to Hiro High"

Kai: "in thought" "15 minutes"

Mako: "I think my stomach is about hurt while running." "he is just only walking faster even Kai"

Kai: "I was about to say the same thing."

???: "Oh hey guys!" "walking to them"

"they looked over whoever said that"

Mako: "Oh hey Amaya."

Amaya: "It's nice to both see you again."

Kai: ""arms crossed" "You too, Amaya." "said it simply"

Amaya: "her face turn red a bit and chuckles" "Thanks" "realizes that it's almost time" "We should get going now."

Mako: "Oh right It's 6:47."

Kai: "Come on guys."

"stops music"

"After a few minutes of walking fast they were at the entrance of their school"

Mako: "breathing heavily" " I'm so out of breath."

Amaya: "breathing heavily too" "Me too all that walking."

Kai: "breathing heavily as well" "looks at the front building's clock" "Well at least the clock is still 6:55 that means were not late."

Mako: "breathing in exhaustion" "Come on we can't be late now."

Kai: "stops breathing" "inhales and exhales" Know what, I agree let's go.

Amaya: "Oh by the way, see you in class."

Kai: "smiles" "you as well."

Kai, Mako, Amaya: "walking fast to their school"

"1 day ago before the new young ultra starts his mission"

"Tregear P.O.V"

"meanwhile in space, Tregear was floating and watching as the world of heroes was doing normally"

Tregear: "sighs" "I really wanna obliterate them to dust right now, but not at the right moment. I just need to wait some allies to come in this alternate universe."

???: "sighs in frustration"

Tregear: "looks at the figure"

???: "Tregear, can't we do something to cause destruction instead of waiting for those slow bastards." "growls angrily"

Tregear: "chuckles evilly" "Patience, you don't need to be like that, you're concernment will come eventually."

???: "sighs" Fine... You'll better tell those servants of yours to be quick or else... they will suffer the consequences once they are late."

Tregear: "Excellent."

"Present"

"in Hiro High, the two brothers were just hanging out normally in the cafeteria then there were students mumbling about Kai"

Random Student 1: "Isn't he quirkless."

Random Student 2: "Yeah, he is"

Students: "mumbling about the quirkless boy"

Random Student 3: "Ha! What a loser."

Random Student 4: "He deserves to not be a hero. "

Kai: "looks at them" "sighs"

Mako: "Just ignore whoever does the insults on you."

Kai: "Like I said, I can take it. "

Mako: "Are certain about it though?"

Kai: "Of Course, I'm sure of-"

???: "What's the matter, don't you feel lonely. Why don't you join my squad."

"then they hesistated and heard two voices at the lockers"

"??? P.O.V"

???: "Lance can you stop please, I told you I'm fine."

Lance: "Awww come just once Amaya, come join my squad."

Amaya: "I don't want I'm already fi-."

Lance: "I will stop until you join, you will become one of us."

"their voices became muffled when the scenery changed to Kai P.O.V

Kai: "sighs" Great... It's Lance and his jerks again." "starts walking up to them"

Mako: "realizes on wait Kai is about to do" "grabs his shoulder" "Wait?! Don't tell what you're about to-

Kai: "Hey, I can't just leave Amaya with them, Lance is an asshole you know."

Mako: "Just in fact, do want Lance to get you injures and stuff again with his shape-shifting quirk!?"

Kai: "Mako come on, I'm not five anymore alright, even though I don't have a quirk I've done this like countless now alright and also I can take the injures on what Lance is gonna do." "starts walking away his brother to Lance."

Mako: "Wha- Get back he- "sighs" "facepalm" Oh this can't be good."

Kai: "Leave her alone, Lance."

Lance: "laughs" "Well, well, well isn't the quirkless Tadashi, right boys?"

???: "laughs"

???: "Snickers"

"A crowd of students come towards them while they snickered and laughed over his insults."

Lance: "So what do care over Amaya, you think she's your 'girlfriend' huh? "while some laughs at the background"

Random Student: "Ooooo, Burn!"

Students: "laughing out loud"

Lance: "No... She is mine."

Kai: "Tsk... What I only care now, is leave her alone, you shape-shifting bastard."

Some students were holding the laughter, banging on the table of what Kai said, and it made Lance mad."

Lance: "quickly grabbed Kai's collar" "chuckles" I wasn't expecting you to say that, huh."

Mako: "Oh boy, hear we go." "put both hands at both sides of his head

Kai: "If you wanted to barely punch me at this moment then do it, I don't care."

Lance: "As you wish" "was about to punch then got interrupted by a random teacher."

Random Teacher: "Hey! What's going on there! "points at lance" "Hey you! we need to chat just a little bit, privately" "yelled"

Lance: "let's go of collar" "glances at Kai" "Meet me at P.E time tomorrow, so I can do what you ask, you piece of shit." "walks away with his teammates even a herd of students going back what there doing"

Kai: "sighs" Geez..."

Amaya: "hits his shoulder softly" "I am so glad you did not get punched by that jerk, you couldn't have the same things that Lance has been doing to you."

Kai: "Okay, I'm sorry alright. I had enough of it, I didn't want to let Lance making you his own girlfriend."

Mako: "Exhales frighteningly" "You just make worried sick little bro."

Amaya: "giggles"

Kai: "Don't be a scaredy cat, Mako."

"then the scene changes to Unknown POV"

???: Hm... that kid seems worthy, such bravery and how fearlessly is that, he just stand up against those bullies just to protect that his friend, hm... I wonder what's his name. " "then looks at a random board listed the names of students and profiles at a wall, then founded the right name and identity of the quirkless boy" "Kai huh... That's a nice name. Kai Tadashi, you will be a worthy host and an Ultraman."

Ultraman 'Aegus'

"3rd P.O.V"

"After school, Kai, Amaya, and Mako were going home" "They were talking about the 'Lance situation'"

Kai: "I don't think I will survive tomorrow, because that jerk told me that he will continue the role."

Amaya: "That's not good."

Kai: "I know, It sucks."

"then they stopped as someone was in front of them"

???: Ah! Mr. Tadashi."

Kai: "Principal Stone... what are doing here? Aren't you suppose to doing something important today?"

Principal Stone: "Well I was, and then I decided to eat something delicious like a sandwich."

Mako: "That's great to know, sir."

Amaya: "nodded"

Principal Stone: "And also I have been given information that you got almost got beaten by Mr. Lance."

Kai: "Yes, Sir."

Principal Stone: Well I know I have said this many times now and I deeply apologize for you not having a quirk and ended up being bullied."

Kai: It's okay Principal Stone, at least I have some friends like Mako who has a flaming quirk and Amaya has a wind quirk."

Principal Stone: "I see" "looks at his watch" "You should be get going now, young ones, it's 5:00 am."

Mako: "Right."

Kai: "See you later, Principal Stone."

Kai, Mako, Amaya: "waving goodbye to Principal Stone"

Principal Stone: "waves back"

"a little timeskip"

"in 10:00 pm, Kai was doing homework"

Kai: "Almost done and... "answers the last question of his last homework." "puts pen down" "inhales and exhales" "I'm done, finally, Now I just needed to go in bed and say goodnight." "stands up from sit to keep his stuff"

"After a few minutes of keeping"

Akane: "Goodnight sweety, make sure you arrive at school at the right time okay? "

Kai: "nodded" "Goodnight, Mom" "goes to his room and closes door" "I really wanted some rest." "goes to bed immediately"

"after a few minutes"

Kai: "slowly shuts eyes"

"then a figure of light comes out of no where"

Aegus: "Alright I am entrusting Kai and my own instincts. As Taro said 'chose a host that is someone courageous and worthable.' "inhales and exhales in attempt" "Alright here goes nothing." "I couldn't describe this so it's going to be simple, uses Holographic Projection"

(2:47-2:52)

"Kai P.O.V"

Kai: "softly gasps and opened his eyes" "wakes up early" "in thought" Atleast I woke at five, I should probably take a bath first."

"when he got to the bathroom his apperance is almost muscular."

Kai: "was about to remove his shirt to bath but he noticed his chest was buffed"

Kai: "in thought" "Wait, How do I have abs and muscles? I am seeing things right now? Know what it's just hallucinations." "ignores the fact that he has abs"

"then he noticed a strange bracelet"

Kai: "What is this now?" "trying to take it off, but wouldn't come off" "What? Come on! why- won't you-" "then accidentally trips" "AHH!" "he thuds and crashes" "ouch..."

Mako: "Hey bro , I just heard something- Woah! Hey are you alright?" "helping Kai up"

Kai: "Yeah I'm okay." "also notice Mako's expression and raises brow in confusion" "What? What are you looking at?"

Mako: "blinks a couple times" "and question marks circle him" "YO! "Puts left arm at his shoulder so hard"

Kai: "Hey! What are you doing?"

Mako: "Look at you, since when did you get so buffed Bro!? How did I not notice that!?"

Kai: "Wait what?" "in thought" "Hold on, am I not losing my mind?"

Mako: "What do you mean 'What?', You just worked out secretly from me, man."

Kai: "Mako, I am losing my mind or it's just me?"

Mako: "Nope."

Akane: "Kids, what are you doing, you're going to be late!"

Kai and Mako: "bows down and apologizes" "Sorry Mom!" "at the same time and goes back to prepare themselves"

"a little timeskip"

"in a clear and flat field with rocky floors as a P.E place "idk"

"as you all know this is there p.e uniform, but just think that the uniform has no white stripes at the chest but keep the stripes at the legs and remove all blue color and replaced it with dark grey 'like so dark' with a big symbol like a big h and a small h in front as Hiro High at the chest and back. And keep the bicep things at the sides."

"some students in the background doing push ups and tired and a random p.e teacher was yelling as 'what are sitting and doing nothing!"

Kai: "in thought" "That's weird, there's no way I am not losing my mind that I have-."

Mako: "Hey, are you gonna do push ups or what?"

Kai: "Oh, right sorry."

Random Students wearing p.e uniforms: "Laughs, snickers" "what a loser."

Kai: "starts doing pushups"

Mako: "Hey Bro, can I ask you questions really quick?"

Kai: "Sure, about what?" "keeps doing pushups while being questioned and already 10 push-ups"

Mako: "Like you know, having abs and worked out."

Kai: "Why do you keep saying that? There is no possible way I have done something like that and I even can't lift a barbel." "keeps going until the students notice that he broken the record like 20 to 40."

Random P.E Teacher: "looked at his phone" Hey! Who broked the record?" "looks at the quirkless boy and was surprised"

"then the students were shocked and surprised even the teachers." "some of them said 'how is he doing that?'"

Mako: "Think about it, you have muscular portions like uh... let's see, like The Number One Hero, All Might."

Kai: "Really, he is so much buffier then that, Mako." "reached 60+ pushups"

Mako: "Maybe you're right, wait hold on let me check something in my phone about how many push-ups you did and-" "his eyes widen as he looked at his phone that he broken the record and looked at crowd" "why are they staring at us?"

Kai: "stops doing push-ups" "what do you mean?" "looked the same direction as Mako was looking" "stands up" "Okay, this is definitely getting awkward now."

Mako: "Hey, can we go to the bathroom really quick because we are gonna change so yeah." "lies" "starts walking off and Kai too."

"The crowd was silent and confused as they kept on looking at them"

"I decided to skip cause I don't know what to write here, and sorry for the skips"

"A short timeskip"

"After Kai and Mako just lied in front of the crowd of students something is about to happen"

Mako: "There is something happening to you, like literally."

Kai: "Yep." "sighs"

Mako: "Hey bro look at my phone just for a bit?"

Kai: "Why?"

Mako: "Because uh..."shows his phone screen and it was 80+ push-ups"

Kai: "What!? I did that?"

Mako: "Yeah, bro "thinking something that it would be a possibility" "and there could be an expectation that you might have a... "whispers" A secret quirk."

Kai: "What? Mako, the doctor said I'm quirkless."

Mako: "Hey I'm just saying alright."

Amaya: "Hey guys what are talking about?"

Kai: "Oh hey Amaya."

Amaya: "looks at Kai, like literally in a long time as she was snapped out of it"

Kai: "Hey, are you okay?"

Amaya: "Oh! I- I am fine!"

Mako: "Well you see, we were just talking about how Kai achieved 80 push-ups in a strength test."

Amaya: "Wait what, really?

Kai: "Yeah."

Amaya: "And then what happened?"

Kai: "I don't kn-" "got interrupted by an action like grabbed by the collar"

Lance: "Quirkless Tadashi... Did you forget what I just said?"

Kai: "Right... Lance I don't have time for this."

Lance: "But I have time to beat your useless ass to the ground so hard."

Mako: "Lance, just leave my brother alone please?"

Lance: Don't interfere fire eyes, this is just only me and this insulting little shit over here, now don't stand in our way."

"And then a huge herd of students were watching and cheering for Lance"

Random Student 1: "Go Lance!"

Random Student 2: "Show him what you're made off!"

Kai: "inhales and exhales" "in thought" "Great... Gotta prepare myself."

Amaya: "No please don't Lance."

Lance: "ignores" "If you dare to disrespect by standing in my way, I will endlessly deliver you all the pain and now let's continue our rolepla-." "then suddenly he felt a grip from Kai"

Kai: "he was tightening his right wrist to let go until he yells in pain"

Lance: "Hey, Hey, Hey, Ow!, OW!"

Kai: "lets go of his wrist" "points finger at Lance" "his face is more fearless and fierce" "Listen here, buddy, I don't have time for you're games, you think I am the one who is in your way? You're the one who is in my 'way'"

Lance: "What did you just say?"

"Amaya and Mako were shocked of what Kai said and looked at each other"

Kai: "chuckles" "That's right. If you're gonna make a show, I'll give you the spotlight."

"background music came in"

"then does a battle stance like this, I know it's Zero's battle stance I just want it so badly"

Kai: "Go on, douchebag." "couple of laughs and snickers from a flock of random students"

Lance: "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?"

"Lance goes for a punch, but he catches it and punches him right at the stomach, then 3 of his teammates joined in, his teammate was about to throw his left fist at his face, but Kai dodges it and strikes him with his left knee at the stomach," and then throws him at the ground while he rolls." "Another teammate joined in, was gonna kick him at the face but Kai backfliped out of there and Lance's teammate accidentally hit his own teammate and lays down to the floor." Lance attempts to punch him again and fails, as Kai kicked him at side of his right leg. Lance was in one knee and Kai sweeps his legs." "His other teammate went another punch again, but Kai dodges without looking"

Crowd, Amaya and Mako: "WHOA!"

" Kai kicks him at the stomach, grabs him and throws him at his teammate."

Kai: "Inhales and Exhales" "That's what you get jerks." "was about to walk away until..."

Lance: "You. Are. So. DEAD!" "immediately stands up, lunges at him and uses his quirk, turns his right hand into a lion claw"

Amaya and Mako: "shout at the same time" "KAI, LOOK OUT!"

Kai: "seems to already know" "went back in" "and does a hand standing kick like this move that shocked the crowd"

(0:57-0:59)

Students: "WHOA!" "How the heck did he did that!?" "That was awesome!" "I didn't know he can do that!"

Kai: "walks to Lance and steps on his foot"

Lance: "OW, OW, OW, OW, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP!"

Kai: "If you dare try to stand in my way or fight me, "makes fist and puts in front of chest" "Try again 5,000 years." "stop stepping on his foot"

"then all of the sudden the students who had bullied Kai, started cheering him up, clapping their hands and they all said 'WHOO."

"ends music"

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: "Sorry for the cliffhanger, I just want to really finish this so badly, but don't worry their will eventually be a part 2. This chapter is kinda boring to be honest, Idk about you guys if you find it hype or boring. But
unfortunately I don't think I can upload chapters everyday because of school and also I might need to have a break for only a few weeks so yeah :(."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"As you didn't know here is Aegus' design"

"the thumbnail looks so good but the design is great (gross), this is just beta so help me design this, and also I might have regretted some things in the bios so there are going to be some new changes, alright stay tuned for another chapter :)."

"Gotta go bye"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

41.6K 529 29
Izuku Yagi, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki and Fuutarou Uesugi they all had a terrible childhood for being quirkless. They were ignore and neglected...
38.9K 1.1K 34
(Bakugo X Kirishima X Reader) Tight spaces, fruity alcohol, and friendly competition can come together to create an unstoppable force. You knew that...
3.2K 79 18
Y/N L/N (now Aizawa) lost her biological parents at the age of 5. Now in Japan and the successor of a Pro Hero, Y/N has to face difficult challenges...
8.7K 74 42
Twelve years ago, a dark Ultraman name Tregear tried to attack the Land of Light, but the New Generations Heroes tried to stop him but were beaten, b...