CHAPTER 4 (PT 2)

"CHAPTER 4"

(VIGILANTISM CAN SAVE LIVES PT. 2)

A/N: "I'm back after my break! notes will be at the end of the chapter. So just enjoy the chapter!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"3rd P.O.V"

"At the road, Naomasa, the police and a few heroes were defending yet keeping on eye on the villain at the distance, then they notice Hawks was carrying Aizawa to the ground safely"

Naomasa: "Aizawa! Are you alright?!" "exclaimed while Mirko, Midnight and Mic"

Aizawa: "Yeah I'm fine." "he said while wiping of the stains on his hero costume before turning back to see the villain"

Mirko: "Hey hoboman, what in the hell happen to 'phase one'?" "asked irritatingly but really wants to beat the villain to the ground"

Aizawa: "I can not deactivate the villain's quirk with mine, it must be mutant type." "answered before quickly sighing"

Midnight: "That was a close call yet dangerously risky Aizawa, that villain defeated Mt. Lady within minutes, and even almost killed you! I'm glad Hawks managed to save you in time."

Hawks: "What do we do now?"

Naomasa: "Then we'll go with our second option, Phase Two." "he responded"

Present Mic: "Phase Two?" "he questioned to the detective and was confused" "I never heard of that before."

Naomasa: "The Hero Public Safety Commission wanted to assist our aid, so bare this information in your head." "he said as they were already on ears except for Mirko who is unwillingly" "So Endeavor will be involved in Phase Two, and this might be our only chance in apprehending this villain. Endeavor will try to blind one of his eyes with his flames and then the rest of us will immobili- "before he can finishes his sentence" "I can't believe made this like a paragraph"

"a bright of light flashes making the heroes covering their sight, after the light died it was other known than..."

???: "SHERRAGHH!!!"

"The Vigilante punches the villain in the sky making the villain falls before rolling and turns around in a battle stance as the villain roars furiously after getting back up"

Present Mic: "Wha-! The Vigilante!? What is he doing here!" "was in shock, as well as the heroes seeing the vigilante again"

Aizawa: "He must be attempting to murder the villain again like last time." "he misunderstood mentally" "That vigilante should be stopped quickly before has the opportunity to obliterate the villain!" "he warned his hero comrades as they immediately and going to put a stop to fight"

Naomasa: "Endeavor! You must get here now! Stop the Vigilante!"

"Kai P.O.V"

Kai: "Who is this now?" "he asked to Aegus"

Aegus: "That's Kelbeam." "he responded while the alien was taunting by roaring at Kai and Aegus"

Kai: "Kelbeam?"

Aegus: "Kelbeam is a extraterrestrial species and have their own mother, they can infest any kind of planet by bombarding innumerable eggs." "he explained"

Kai: "blinked a few times" "That's... weird yet terrifying... then what was the other monster we fought?" "questioned in concern"

Aegus: "Black King." "he simply said"