The Symbiote Saiyan Book 3: T...

By Acrawft

Six months have passed since the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament. The host/symbiote duo of Goku and Veno... More

Capsule Call
The Pilaf Gang's Vendetta
Carlton Drake
Brief Introduction
Demon Dagger
General Blue
Pizza Delivery
West City
Launch (Pistole) vs. Mai (Vendetta)
Sins Of The Father
Plan of Defense
Battle For Capsule Corp
Conflicted
Colonel Violet
Doctor Doom
Access to Latveria
The Monkey Is Out Of The Bag
Pain of Loss Part 1
Pain of Loss Part 2
The Tarkin Conspiracy
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Beating
Suno
Mercenary Tao
Muscle Tower
Turtle Prison Break
Major Metallitron
Krillin and Emperor Pilaf vs. Ninja Murasaki
The Legacy of Eddie Brock
Bulma and Colonel Violet vs. Ninja Murasaki
Mai (Vendetta) vs. Ninja Murasaki
Launch (Pistole) vs. Ninja Murasaki
Venom vs. Ninja Murasaki
Yamcha's Broken Heart
Gebo Gero
Fallen Disciple
Love Triangle Awareness
Android 8
Goku vs. Doctor Doom
The Land of Korin
The Thunderbolts
Master Roshi Returns
Korin
A Violet End to Bulcha
A Shadow Over Mai And Vendetta
Pizza
Fake Launch
Ghost Rider
Bullet
Divine Water
Confronting the Thunderbolts
Launch vs. Hasky
The Z Fighters vs. The Thunderbolts
Penance Aftermath
Ageless
Red Ribbon Exposed
Eddie and Hasky
Storming The Red Ribbon Base
Completely Expected Betrayal
The Value Of A Soldier's Life
Get 'Red'y To Crumble
Venom vs. Commander Red
Graduation
Post Credit Scenes

Oolong and Puar vs. Ninja Murasaki

35 2 0
By Acrawft

"Hello! Is anyone there? Don't tell me Murasaki got to everyone else." Oolong said as he and Puar casually walked through the forest.

"I don't think so. Venom, Launch, and Mai are just as strong as Yamcha. They can beat them no problem." Puar said. "Not to mention Krillin is a skilled fighter himself."

"Yeah, but I'm worried about the rest. Sure Violet and Bulma might be able to handle themselves, but what about us? We are sitting ducks out here." Oolong said as he ducked under a low hanging branch.

"And Pilaf." Puar added.

"That little weasel? Why get worried about him? You know he is only going to backstab us in time to come. Especially after we rescue Shu." Oolong said. "That's why he is here in the first place. Without someone to lick his so called royal boots, he really is nothing."

"I thought he came on this Muscle Tower rescue mission with us to help save Dr. Briefs and the chief from Suno's village from General White?" Said a naive Puar.

"He may care about rescuing the chief, but that's only so Doctor Doom doesn't skin him alive." Oolong said. "As for Bulma's parents and the rest, I am pretty sure he doesn't care about them."

"How can someone be so cruel?" Puar asked.

"He did try to summon Shenron so he could rule the world. Remember?" Oolong answered.

"Summoned Shenron? Tell me more." Ninja Murasaki said as he leapt down from one of the branches.

"H-How did you find us?" Asked a very surprised Oolong.

"With a certain skill only taught through extreme lessons by the Hand." Murasaki answered ominously.

"And what exactly is the Hand?" Oolong asked.

"I am not telling you anything! It is a secret organization!" Murasaki shouted.

"If it's so secret then why are you telling us about it?" Oolong asked.

"Never mind! Are you going to fight or what?" Murasaki asked.

"No, we are not fighters. If you really wanted a brawl, you should have asked Venom, Launch, Mai, or Krillin. Maybe Violet could give you a decent fight since she was trained by you guys and she is an accomplished thief. Besides, even if we were fighters we wouldn't take you seriously. Now, if you will excuse us, we're leaving." Oolong said as he walked away from Murasaki. Puar followed him, but not before sticking her tongue out at the ninja.

"How...how dare you! No one walks away from Ninja Murasaki! NO ONE!" The ninja screamed as he drew his wooden mallet and ran at the pig and cat with such fury. Predicting this, Oolong transformed into a small wooden stool which Murasaki tripped and fell over.

"Look at you. Not even our friend Yamcha is as pathetic as you." Oolong said as he changed back into his normal humanoid pig form. Puar gave him a disappointing look, but did nothing when Oolong insulted his best friend. Now was not the time to be divided, since the shape shifting duo was now up against a threat without the help of a symbiote, a martial artist, and even Bulma or Violet. They were completely on their own and Murasaki knew.

"You talk tough, but your just a weak little pig. There is no Venom, Launch, Mai, bald children, purple haired women, or self entitled imp to help you now. It's just you, me, and my mallet." Murasaki smirked as he leapt at the pair.

Thinking of no way of countering the ninja's attack, Oolong ungracefully rolled out of the way as Puar flew higher into the trees. Knowing it was easier to go after Oolong, Murasaki pounded away at the ground with each blow narrowly missing the pig. Stumbling backwards, Oolong then tumbled down a hill and into some bushes.

"Yikes! I hope there wasn't any poison ivy." Oolong said coming out as he examined himself and where he landed. "Wait, that gives me an idea. A disgusting one, but it still might work."

"Haha! Now I have yo-ooff!" Murasaki yelled as he leapt down at Oolong, but Puar was able to hit him in midair by tackling him as a gorilla.

"Go Oolong! I will hold him off!" Puar said to his friend, ready to make the ultimate sacrifice. "Go find Venom or someone else! We need as much help as we can get!"

"Okay, I will." Oolong said without much hesitation as he ran into the brush, disappearing from sight.

"You should not give yourself false hope. Your friend cannot find Venom or any of your friends in time. Now prepare to die." Murasaki said as he charged towards Puar. With a couple swings from his mallet, Murasaki was able to stagger Puar a little, but did not hurt him too badly due to her now being a buffed up gorilla.

"Impressive, you are quite the shape shifter. Too bad it wouldn't save you." Murasaki said as he continued his assault, applying more pressure than before. Being the most passive of the Z Fighters, all Puar could do was block each blow that came her way.

"I may fall here, but my best friend will avenge me." Puar grimaced, determined to stall the ninja as much she could.

"Hah, and who would that be? Venom? Launch? Certainly your pig friend didn't seem like he was in the best shape to help you. He even admitted he wasn't a fighter. So tell me, who is this avengering savior you keep glorifying." Murasaki smirked.

"His name is Yamcha! He is the greatest warrior in the world!" Puar proclaimed.

"Yamcha? Where have I heard that name before? You don't mean the first fighter that went up against Master Roshi in the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament? The one Oolong mentioned when he insulted me?" Murasaki asked.

"The one and only!" Puar said.

"That loser? I heard that he is the weakest fighter amongst your friends." Murasaki laughed.

"What? No he's not!" Puar defended.

"Oh yeah? Then why did he lose so badly in his match six months back?" Murasaki questioned.

"That's because he was up against Master Roshi. Not even Venom could beat him at the time." Puar countered. "Besides, he has gotten a lot stronger since then."

"A lot of good that did. Our intelligence from Commander Red suggests that Yamcha gets beaten up by Venom every day. Sometimes Pistole joins in for round two if the first one is early enough in the day." Murasaki pressed on.

"That's only because Yamcha doesn't want to hurt Venom's and Goku's feelings." Puar said. "Besides, it's not every day."

"Oh, your right about that last part. It hasn't happened since General Blue captured him, along with Master Roshi and Turtle. See! General Blue was able to defeat Master Roshi. Why not your friend?" Murasaki pressed on, continuing to antagonize Puar.

"That's because General Blue cheated!" Puar shouted angrily.

"And what about Bulma? That bandit managed to get over his pathetic fear of being near women only to later get dumped in less than a year." Murasaki laughed. "Have you ever wondered why that is?"

"Yes, but it's certainly not that Yamcha is lame. He is the greatest man in the world!" Puar defended.

"Oh I tell you what. Once I deal with your friends in this facility and deliver the symbiotes and Bulma to General White, Commander Red, and Doctor Gero, I will make sure to tell Yamcha the news that his best friend died believing in his friend before I end his life myself." Murasaki taunted.

"NOOO!!!!!" Puar shouted as she punched Murasaki in the face, sending him flying into the tree and letting his mallet drop on the grassy floor. Picking up the wooden weapon, Puar bent it until the mallet snapped in half as if it was a mere twig.

"Oh....pulling a throne room Luke Skywalker scene are we? Well guess what?! Darth Vader couldn't win only because he didn't have blow darts like I do!" Murasaki said as he took several small feathery objects from his pocket along with a wooden straw. Tucking the feathery object into the straw, Murasaki blew into the other side shooting the dart into Puar's left breast. Feeling woozy, Puar transformed back into her normal blue cat form and collapsed on the ground.

"Yamcha, forgive me. I have failed you." Puar said as she looked up to the approaching Murasaki, helpless to save herself.

"MWAH HAH HAH HAH!! You were not expecting my paralysis, were you? You put up a good fight. Now...time to die." Murasaki said as he raised his fist to strike Puar dead.

"Hello handsome." Came a voice from behind. Murasaki turned to find bikini clad Bulma standing in front of him in a flirtatious pose.

"Bulma?" Puar asked, using all her strength to lift her head. It took her awhile to figure out that the nonlethal poison that Murasaki shot her up with wasn't causing any illusions.

"Miss Briefs. I thought my other clone was taking care of you and Colonel Violet. What are you doing here?" Murasaki asked.

"What does it look like hot stuff? I want some sugar, and your the perfect man to give me some." Bulma said, gesturing her finger to have the ninja come to her.

"Are you serious?" Said a surprised Murasaki. There was no hint of annoyance in his voice, but a definite arousal.

"Do I stutter? I want some action from you, you hunk of a man." Bulma said winking.

"Oh, don't mind if I do." Murasaki said as he ran over to Bulma and began to hug and kiss her.

"Oh, and I have another surprise for you." Bulma said sweetly, licking her lips. Just before he can guess what it was, Bulma disappeared into a cloud of smoke leaving Oolong in his arms.

"You!? What do you think your doing?!" Murasaki said jumping back, letting Oolong drop to the floor.

"Your smart. What do you think I did?" Oolong said smirking as he got up from the ground and brushed the dirt off himself.

"That your gay and that your into me!?" Murasaki shouted.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT OUT OF IT!? Geez, don't worry. I am perfectly straight and I love women. That part I was just messing with your head." Oolong said with a horny chuckle as he imagined getting it on with several women, including Bulma and Launch.

"Oh thank Kami." Murasaki said, sighing with relief.

"Although I did roll around in poison ivy when you were chasing me." Oolong confessed.

"WHAT!?" Murasaki screamed as he began to itch all around. "You tricked me!"

"That's right." Oolong teased.

"How are you not itching yourself!?" Murasaki screamed in agony.

"I'm a pig. Poison ivy is nothing when you have biting flies all around. A rash is really nothing." Oolong shrugged.

"I can't take this anymore!" Murasaki shouted as he grabbed a vial from his robe, which Oolong quickly snagged from his hand before the ninja could devour the liquid.

"NO! My all-cure potion!" Murasaki screamed as he was unable to reach out and grab it since both his hands were busy itching his body.

"Knew all you ninjas carried something like this. Now...lights out!" Oolong said as he punched Murasaki in the face, knocking him out.

"That's a relief." Oolong said as he took a small sip of the vial, immediately curing his poison ivy rash. Walking over to Puar, Oolong lifted the cat's head to allow her to drink the rest of the potion.

"Oolong! You came back!" Puar said as he hugged Oolong, no longer hindered by the paralysis.

"Yep, and I didn't need help from Venom, Launch, or anyone else. Just Bulma's sexy body." Oolong said.

"Then what took you so long?" Puar questioned.

"I needed some time to get Murasaki to forget about me...plus I needed to take a picture of myself while I still looked like Bulma." Said a very horny Oolong.

"What a jerk." Said a disgusted Puar, glancing at the still out cold Murasaki.

"Yeah, but he was at least right about Yamcha." Oolong chuckled as Puar smacked the pig upside the head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 32.8K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
889K 34.2K 82
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
300K 17.1K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
980K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC