Dynasty Fulfilled

By DestinyKeianna

Breanna, a struggling twenty-one year old from Louisiana, decides to drop everything and moves to Los Angeles... More

Dynasty Fulfilled
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

241 10 1
By DestinyKeianna

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
C e l e b r a t i o n

It was a beautiful day in Miami as I walked on the beach alongside my boyfriend. After we ate our breakfast, we decided to walk on the beach. We still had to get back to the villa and continue to rest of Tatyana's birthday trip. We still had a few things to do, and then we were leaving Miami.

"What do you think Tatyana has planned for today?" I asked, rubbing Malik's hand as he had his arms around me. "I've enjoyed each activity that she had planned for us,"

"I don't even know," He replied, kissing my cheek. "I do know that she'll go out with a bang on our last day in Miami."

"True," I agreed, glancing over at my new necklace. "When did you get this?"

"I got it. Whenever we were planning the trip," Malik explained, picking up the necklace. "I got it customized, and it's sterling silver, so it's real."

"You did a great job with it," I smiled, pecking my lips as he pressed his lips onto mine. "I have to get you something,"

"Nah, you don't gotta do that, sunshine," He stated, positing the necklace onto my neck.

"It's too late. I'm getting you something," I affirmed, grabbing both sides of Malik's face. "Okay, honeybunny?"

He nodded, looking at the ground as he leaned over and started to make a heart on the sand. I joined him, putting B+M into the sand as he finished the heart.

"That was so lame, huh?" He joked, lifting me from the ground.

"Yea, but oh well,"

While we walked, Malik's cellphone started ringing as I watched him pull it out from his pocket.

"It's Raheem," He confirmed, answering the cellphone. "Hey bruh...yeah, I'm with her. Cool, about to leave. Aight, bye,"

I watched him hang up the phone as he slid it into his pocket.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Tatyana was asking for us," He explained, looking over at me with a grin. "He also said that she had something that she wanted to do with us."

"Okay, why you're smiling?" I wondered, pulling his arms as we turned.

"I can't smile now, sunshine?" He asked, leaning over me as he engulfed me in a hug. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, this was the best date," I admitted, holding his hands as we walked towards the parking lot.

"You think so? Well, I loved this one too," He confessed, stroking the inner parts of my wrist with his thumb. "Telling each other I love you made it one of the best."

Yes, I agreed with that. We continued walking to the parking lot until we found our parking spot and entered the car. Malik helped me into the car as I opened the door for him from the passenger seat. He got into the car, pressing his lips onto mine, and demanded I put on my seatbelt once he pulled out of the parking lot.

I turned the radio on, dancing to Not Another Love Song by Ella Mai.

"I gotta add some gas in this," Malik stated, checking out the gas tank.

It took ten minutes for us to make it back to the villa since Malik had to put gas. Once he parked, we stepped out of the car and walked towards the door holding hands. It was unlocked, so we only opened the door and entered the building. All of our friends were inside, turned their heads, noticing us walk into the room.

"Hey, y'all!" I uttered, smiling brightly at them all.

"I see pearly white smiles from the both of y'all," Tatyana remarked, holding a smirk on her face, "What's that about?"

"Y'all must've made it official, huh?" Raheem quipped, lifting a brow.

"Yeah, bruh," Malik confirmed, nodding his head with a shy grin. "It's official,"

"Awe, so cute!" Malaysia asserted, clapping her hands excitedly.

Toya gave me a look to let me know that she wanted to know what happened. I was going to tell her later anyway, but I was glad she wanted to know. Everyone seemed happy for us as they wished us well, and it caused Malik and me to grow shy at all of the attention.

"Since it's our last day out here," Tatyana explained, standing in the center of the living room. "I still want to celebrate my day very well. I booked us to go sightseeing on a boat. Are yall okay with that?"

We all agreed that it sounded fun, especially since it was something that I've never experienced.

"The time that I booked for us is one," She explained, double-checking the time on her cellphone. "It's currently around twelve, so we have an hour until it gets to one. In the meantime, we can chill here, but after we leave from sightseeing on the boat, I'm making one of my favorite meals. However, once we finished doing that, we need to do something afterward; since we have to be out of the villa at six,"

Yeah, it was official that we were leaving here.

"Rah, you know how to play pool, bruh?" Jason questioned, tapping Raheem's shoulder.

"I know a little something about it," Raheem smirked, dapping him up as they moved to the game room.

"What the rest of y'all want to do?"

"Malik, Lemme' beat you in 2k, right quick," Terrell joked, calling Malik out for a game.

"You already know, bro," Malik remarked, standing up from the sofa as he followed Terrell into the game room.

I rolled my eyes; Boys and their game competitiveness.

I decided to give Tatyana her gift while the girls were talking, so I jogged up the stairs and walked towards the room I shared with Toya. Opening the door, I entered the room and searched for the bag I had on the vanity mirror. So, I picked up the purple gift bag and exited the room, heading back into the living room.

"Tatyana, come see, please," I said, calling her over as I had the gift bag behind my back.

Tatyana furrowed her brows yet stood up from the sofa and went to meet up with me.

"What's wrong, Bre?" She asked, showing the concern on her face.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your talk," I apologized, tucking in my lips as I slowly grabbed the gift bag to hand to her. "But I bought you this for your day. I hope you like it,"

She accepted the gift bag, looking inside of it as her eyes widened as she lifted the jewelry that I got for her.

"Awe, it's a jewelry set," She grinned, checking out the jewelry. "Wait, I just realized it's my birthstone. A ruby! Breanna, I love this. Thank you!"

"I'm so glad that you like it," I rejoiced, clapping my hands with glee. "I knew that ruby was your birthstone, so I wanted to get you something like that."

"It's so pretty," Tatyana professed, pulling me into a hug. "The fact you went out and bought me this for my special day. I appreciate this so much, girl. Thank you."

"You're welcome," I told her, hoping that she liked the jewelry set. "You're my friend and the way you've invited me to be a part of your party. It's worth it. Happy birthday, again."

She hugged me again and promised me that she would wear it as she showed the girls. The ruby jewelry set consisted of a necklace and bracelet.

"Breanna..." Malaysia called, gesturing with her hands to come over, "What happened on your date?"

"Well..."

.

.

.

The weather was perfect for all of us to go sightseeing on a boat. Once we made it to the place, I didn't realize that we were doing speedboat tour sightseeing. I did a quick prayer, hoping that my friends, the other people on the boat and I, all got off the speedboat safely there and back. The check-in was quick and easy, as the reps were helpful and friendly.

"You going to sit with me?" Malik asked, holding my hands as he took a seat in the mid-back. "Wait, why are your eyes closed? You Aight?"

"I am. I just did a quick prayer," I admitted, rubbing Malik's knuckles as I sat down next to him. "But yeah, I'll sit with you. I'm glad you asked."

"Awe, my baby is scared," He joked, kissing my forehead. "We'll be okay,"

I'm sure we were, but prayer wouldn't hurt. I thought back to the villa where I was telling the girls what happened on our date. They seemed intrigued by the explanation of the date and already noticed the love that we shared between one another. It was crazy how everyone saw it, but we didn't see it.

"It's because it looks deep," I told him, pointing at the water.

"I got you, sunshine," He smirked, picking up my hand as he kissed it.

I'd never grow tired of him doing that.

I secured myself with the bar, wondering how fast the boat goes. I learned that we were taking a tour through views of yachts, mansions, Star Island, Fisher Island, and South Beach on this tour. It sounded exciting as I was glad that this was what Tatyana planned for us on her birthday.

The tour guide got onboard, using a microphone to introduce himself as tour guide Joel and the other captain Dave. He even told a joke about himself, making everyone laugh. I turned my head, seeing Malaysia and her boyfriend sitting across from us.

In front of us were Terrell and Leandra, who surprisingly grown closer on the trip. Toya's boyfriend, Demetrius, joined us on the speedboat tour, so they sat behind us with Tatyana and Raheem.

"Are y'all ready?" Joel queried, speaking into the microphone. "I'm going to need some excitement before we go anywhere. First things first, I'm the realest..."

Not him singing Iggy, chile.

A lot of the people caught onto the joke and laughed, including me. We cheered, showcasing our excitement for the speed boat tour, and he nodded his head as if he was thankful.

"Trust me, my jokes get better," He winked, looking at everyone on the boat. "Okay. First things first, Captain Dave will begin to drive real fast. So hold onto your seatbelts, wait; we don't have any,"

"Ahaha."

"That's why y'all are here, I think?" He quizzed, watching us as he awaited the answer.

"Yes!"

"Good! That's what I'm talking about, my people! Where we're going will be Captain Dave driving us to the beautiful open water of the Bastian Bay." Tour guide Joel explained, giving us a brief explanation of the tour. "Our first stop will be us going to Star Island; Where we're going to see the rich and famous people's homes. Next, we're going to the Atlantic Ocean, going to make a huge lap in front of South Beach; we'll see more. It's all very fun things!"

He instructed us with rules about drinking whatever we wanted but no eating or standing. Joel also told us that it would be forty-five minutes of us doing sightseeing on this speedboat tour.

"You're free to take pictures, videos," He continued, smiling at us. "If anyone wants to take a dip in the water or go out for a swim, be my guest. We might leave you there but feel free. Just kidding."

This guy was filled with jokes, causing everyone to laugh.

"Again, my name is Joel, and that is Captain Dave," He repeated, gesturing towards himself and Dave. "Sit back, relax, and I hope you all enjoy yourself on our speedboat tour! Thank you."

Everyone cheered on the tour as the speedboat began to take off with music playing. I was nervous, and I was sure Malik or anyone could tell as I held onto the silver bar tightly with my fists.

"You'll be okay, sunshine," Malik remarked, wrapping his arms around me. "You gotta relax and enjoy yourself, baby."

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as I calmed my nerves. I'm glad that I didn't get seasick because throwing up would be way worse. I opened my eyes, admiring the beautiful sightings.

"Wow, the water looks beautiful," I commented, pulling my cellphone from my purse as I unlocked my cellphone and moved to the camera as I started to record the water. "It also feels so good out here,"

"I told you," Malik chuckled, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

Tour guide Joel pointed at a few of the places, sharing facts about the sightings. I appreciated them making the tour experience exciting with the information and also telling us different jokes.

"Take a picture with me, baby," I instructed, tapping Malik's arms as I moved the camera view in the center.

"Aight," He replied, kissing my cheek as I smiled happily into the camera. "You look good,"

I blushed, taking a few more pictures of us as I switched the camera view and started to take pics of the sightings. The wind whipped us in the face as the speedboat ride was going at a fast speed limit, but it wasn't as bad as I expected it to get.

I mean, I thought we were going fast until a yacht took off in front of us.

"How are y'all feeling back there?" Tour guide Dave wondered, turning his head as he looked over at us.

We all raised our hands, seeing the camera as I smiled.

"Florida is so beautiful,"

"Yeah, it is," Malik agreed, playing with my hands as always. "You glad that you came here, huh?"

"Yes, this was the best three-day trip ever," I admitted, looking around as I saw our friends either taking pictures or recording the sightings. "I'm having so much fun with everyone."

"Including me?" He joked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Of course, you too." I grinned, looking at the fingers that I entwined. "You're a big part of it, duh."

"How are you feeling, Breanna?" Tatyana beamed, tapping my arms.

I turned around, seeing Raheem recording us with his camera.

"I'm enjoying myself," I said, smiling into the camera as I looked at Tatyana. "I'm so glad that I got to experience this trip with all of yall. Thank you, Tatyana, for inviting me on your birthday trip. Happy Birthday! beautiful, I love you and hope your day continues to get better!"

"Awe, don't make me cry on this boat," Tatyana pretended to sniff, placing a hand to her heart. "I'm so glad that you came along with us. I consider you a good friend of mine and the missing piece of our puzzle. I freakin' love you, beauty, and If we could stand right now, I'd hug you!"

"Air hug," I giggled, making her laugh as I turned around.

I heard Tatyana asking the same thing to Toya, as I couldn't wait to see the footage from the videos from our trip. I didn't know that Raheem was recording our entire experience, but he has done it so far.

As the speedboat continued to drive, we saw other boats passing us by, as the speedboats rode back or passed us. Whenever they saw our boat, you could hear them cheering as well.

"I'm so glad that I didn't wear my lashes today," Leandra uttered, turning around as she looked at us. "Imagine. My eyelashes would've been flying in different directions, girl."

"For real," I stated, nodding my head in agreement. "I usually wear them too. Glad that I decided on the trip to not wear it,"

"Yes!" She laughed, giving me an air high five.

The speedboat seemed to slow down as the tour guide stood up and grabbed his microphone, pointing at the homes of the celebrities.

It made me think whenever I became famous, would Miami be the place to move, too? Yet, I loved Los, Angeles and I was still learning about the different things; it had to offer. I wasn't even at the start of my acting career to discuss moving to another city like Miami. I had a lot of things to do to become what I wanted to be.

"Those celebrities be living large," Malik commented, checking out the beautiful mansions. "One day, man."

I wondered if Malik had a goal of being rich by his comments; it seemed like he did. It was a goal of mine to be rich and famous. I couldn't wait to explore our relationship into something more.

"Yeah, they do," I told him, staring at the next mansion.

The tour guide told us that it was the most expensive one and it was over 52 million dollars. Now, that was something that I never wanted to do; have a house that expensive, but maybe there are reasons for that. However, the mansion was beautiful, and maybe celebrities know better about dealing with their money and wealth.

I wanted to become just as successful and live within the luxury of being comfortable and just have the lifestyle. I wished to also be smart with my money and to be smart with doing real estate. Seeing these celebrity homes inspired me to keep going.

We saw different celebrity' homes that I was surprised lived in Miami. Like SHAQ, JLO, Will Smith.

"I remember watching that Will Smith music video," Malik conferred, holding a fist over his mouth. "Damn, I wonder how many homes he owns?"

"Right, I forget that he was a rapper too," I confessed, taking pictures of the beautiful mansions. "I know he probably threw the best parties,"

The tour guide continued to name the different celebrities that lived here, facts about movies shot in the mansion then said that we were leaving Star Island to take that lap around South Beach. So, he took a seat as the captain started to drive fast again.

"This is everything!" I squealed, recording the water and sightings.

"Take a picture with, love," Malik requested, pulling his camera up. "And Imma do a video too,"

I smiled at the picture while grabbing his face as he took the picture, and I kissed his cheek. He started to press play on the video, and I leaned over, pecking his lips.

"Having fun with my boyfriend," I sang, caressing the side of his face as he recorded. "Best trip ever,"

"Yeah, yall see my girlfriend? She's beautiful, huh?" He smirked, staring at me through the camera. "Her skin is glowing, and look at that smile. She a baddie,"

I smiled, taking in the compliments as I turned and kissed him. He took his phone off of the record and deepened the kiss as I playfully pulled his bottom lip with my teeth.

"We made it to South Beach!" Tour guide Joel announced, speaking into his microphone.

The water seemed steeper, and the waves and wind grew strong. The sun was still shining brightly as ever, but it all felt so good.

"The water hit me," I heard a passenger laugh from behind Tatyana's seat.

I loved that the person was a good sport about it. The tour guide then showed us Fisher Island and explained the facts about the island that I was surprised. It was the most expensive zip code, and the number was even surprising.

The tour guide Joel stood up, holding a camera as he began to take pictures of us.

"Oh, he's doing row by row,"

Joel, the tour guide, moved from one row, taking pictures, then to the next row, taking pictures of them. It didn't take him long to get to us, as there were like twenty people on the speedboat.

Whenever Joel got to us, Malik wrapped an arm around me, and we both smiled at the camera.

I knew that him taking pictures meant that the speedboat tour was almost over, and I could say it was a great experience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 32 16
TW mention of abuse ed and sh mentioned inappropriate actions and language a little smut spooky moments Y/n is 22 years old and this story takes p...
1M 26.2K 30
"Give me my shirt. And my underwear." I look up at his messy hair and his red lips-all because of me-and suddenly lose my breath. "Or what?" He pulls...
309K 10.8K 36
"Losing yourself is the easy part, it's finding yourself again that's hard." *** Hollywood. When you think of the word, you think of glitz, glam, an...