โœ“-๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘โ‡ข๐’๐Š๐Ÿ– ๐“๐‡๐„...

Por Luxerie_ads

โ›โ› ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ โœโœ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™โ‡ข [y/n] suzume, a... Mรกs

[0]
[0.5]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (1)
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (2)
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘

[8]

3.5K 123 41
Por Luxerie_ads

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

CLASSES WERE DISMISSED EARLY as the three of you headed home, Reki planned to meet up at 3:30 to continue teaching Langa.

As you walked in the door, Tooru was there with Hajime and an awfully familiar duo.

"AAAA SHŌ! TOBIO!"

"[Y/N], I MISSED YOU!" Shoyo flung himself to you. If Reki and Shoyo ever met you wouldn't wanna know what happens.

"Hey" Tobio said, bluntly as ever.

You met Shoyo through one of the games between him and Tobio. His bright and friendly personality reminded you of Reki that time. Knowing him more, you got to know how volleyball crazy he is as Tobio and Tooru.

You met Tobio because he comes at the same school as you did at your time at Miyagi. He was cold and distant at first but you were patient and waited for him to feel comfortable around you.

"Not even a 'hi' for me or Iwa-chan~?"

"Yeah, hi~" you walked behind Tō and gave him a small hug and lightly punched him shoulder.

"How have you two been?"

"Oh oh me and Kageyama go to the same school now!" Shoyo started to jump up and down, a habit he does whenever he's excited.

"The usual-"

"Volleyball" you and Tobio said in unison as both of you lightly chuckled.

"The two of them said they came for a training camp from one of the international teams here in Japan" Hajime spoke up as he sat down on the couch.

"Ooh, that's cool, have y'all already eaten?"

"Uhh, yeah! You?"

"Meh I'm not really hungry" you said as you stood up.

"Imma go now, need to change clothes, I'll go back later 'kay?" You continued as you climbed upstairs, giving them a small peace sign, a habit you got from Tooru.

Remembering the message from your cousin, you replied to him.

______________________________________

Pretty lashes

Hi [N/N] how
have you been?

And I'm visiting for a
few days there can
I stay over?

[Y/N]

Of course you can! Should I give Tō a heads up?

______________________________________

Your cousin lived in Okinawa as well, just a bit farther from where you lived, he was at highschool at the same year as you. He was a great designer and a sharp thinker as well. You've taught him how to skateboard whenever you had the chance and he was a fast learner.

After you finished changing, a notification was heard from your phone.

______________________________________

Pretty lashes

Yeah, sure
I'll see you tomorrow

[Y/N]

Sure sure, see yah tomorrow

______________________________________

Heading downstairs the four were watching a movie as the lights were off. You got some snacks and drinks from the Kitchen as you laid them on the nearby coffee table. Shoyo and Tobio started eating as Hajime was watching the movie. Tooru was sleeping, laying on Hajime's lap as Hajime softly plays with his hair.

'y'all, my ship is sailing 😩"

You sneakily took a picture at the two as you showed it to Tobio. He softly chuckled as he laid his head on the backrest and continued to watch the movie.

As you all finished the movie, the duo left saying they need to come back to camp as Tooru slept in his room. Hajime then helped you clean up.

"Yanno I'm surprised you and Tooru aren't together" as you said that, a light blush formed on his cheeks. He coughs before speaking.

"It's nothing like that-"

"Oh come on, you've known him ever since he'd been wearing fucking diapers. I really wouldn't be surprised if you knew him more than me" as you cut him of, his eyes slightly widened.

'ooh~ did realization finally got him or something~'

You mentally teased him as he tries to form his words.

"Just..shut up, it's nowhere like that.."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy" he just grunted in response as you chuckled as his antics.

After a few, he left the house with Tooru, saying he still hasn't finished his paperwork and he was helping fixing up the magazine before it releases on Saturday.

"Oh and Tō!"

"Yeah~?"

"Your favourite cousin's coming by~ he said he'll lodge in with me tomorrow"

"Wahh! It's been a while since I've seen him! I'll try and visit!"

"M'kay, Hajime take care of Tō will ya!"

"You don't need to remind me!"

As the duo left, you decided to get ready to meet up with the two in the nearby skate park.

Doing your hair in a [hairstyle] and picking out comfortable clothes, it was quite windy today so you put on a printed tee and black baggy pants as you tucked the tee in. You also grabbed Tō's old volleyball jacket, it was your favourite jacket so you definitely took care of it.

As 3 came by, you skated to the skate park, already finding the two. The three of you practiced and practiced and talked about random shit.

It was already 5 and the two took a break. You on the other hand did laps with your board.

"Reki" you called out as you wanted to ask him something.

"Yeah?"

"Are you both coming to 's' tonight?"

"No..not tonight"

"Not really, you?"

"Yeah I am, wanted too see if theres anything interesting going on"

"[Y/N]..?"

"Yeah, Langa?"

"How long have you been skating?"

"I've been skating around 6 or 7 I think, my brother taught me"

"Wait..is it true?"

"What is Reki?"

"You know your brother being the..yanno..yeah that that"

"Reki, speak a language I understand please"

You knew where this conversation was going so you decided to let him compose himself first.

"I know I'd find you here"

"gwa-" you suddenly tripped on your board as Tō's roaring laughter was heard. He help hoist yourself up as you patted his old jacket.

"Great, now it's dirty"

"Awww you kept my old jacket~"

"Yeah shut up, what's going on?"

"Ahh nothing, I left my house keys at the kitchen counter"

"But you had mine..?"

"Uhh..yeahh anyways I better go, take care of [N/N] Reki-kun~!"

"Okayy.. that's sus.." you heard Reki say as he neared you along with Langa.

"Yep, that's him. The great king.."

"CALLED IT!"

You chuckled to yourself. Of course Reki would know him, he was rumoured to be one of the founders of 'S' after all and a very skilled skater. You learned everything you know from him. It really was a shame that he drifted from skating but who could blame him, he was injured and it was because of the sport he loved.

You were so frustrated that day but your frustration was somewhat a fuel that ignited you into working you ass out to be a great skater like him.

"Guys, I think I better go.. I'll see you both at school tomorrow" Langa started as he waved you both goodbye. Reki left with you as you both walked in comfortable silence. You came to your stop as you bid a farewell to Reki as well.

"Byeeee, I'll see you at school tomorrow!"

"Byee Reki! Get home safe!"

You decided to get some sleep as you wanted to go to 'S' again tonight.

/12:15am/ THURSDAY/

Leaving the house and putting your mask on you were off. You slept longer than expected, waking at about 11 or so.

Coming near the gates, yells of Joe's and Cherry's names were heard also followed by your fanbase's squeals of excitement.

There you saw Cherry and Joe racing, more like bickering and fighting. The two somehow always acted as an old and married couple, fighting about the smallest things.

Joe saw you in the crowd as he sent a small peace sign. Cherry followed his gaze as he also sent you a wave. Raising your hand as you gave both a wave as well.

You started skating around the nearby ramp. So far nothing was quite interesting. Until you've heard murmurs around you and a crowd formed at the gate.

'ha! I must've jinxed it'

The crowd deformed a bit, giving you access to see who they crowded at the first place.

Your eyes widened as you saw a familiar bunch of dark and spiky hair. Dark blue eyes and pretty long lashes.

Your bewildered state turned into a smug smirk as you perfectly knew who that man was as his eyes locked onto yours.

"Ahh, Wither. A pleasure to see you again" he said as a small smile tugged upon his lips.

You lightly chuckled at his antics, finding it funny on how the girls were so drawn towards him. You stepped in closer, seeing Cherry at the back with Joe as he had a smirk on, also knowing who this person is.

The person that you usually had races with, beefs, before you left from Okinawa and as you came back.

"The pleasure is mine, Nue"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1M 22.8K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
9.9K 691 16
๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž โ†ณ in which a hockey player falls for a figure skater
12.9K 337 26
ห—หห‹๐Ÿ’ŒหŠหŽห— โž” โ [๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—“๐—Ž๐—†๐—‚ ๐—.] โž " ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๋งํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์•„๋„! " โ˜… ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ-๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง-๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™„๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๏ฟฝ...