[27]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

TONIGHT WAS THE NIGHTfor the qualifiers for Adam's tournament

for the qualifiers for Adam's tournament. The people who signed up will go in groups while the first two will proceed to the finals, the main event.

"You sure you don't wanna come with? You can still come watch ya'know?" you said while tweaking your board a bit.

"Yeah.. you don't mind me staying here for a while?" Reki asked
"Of course not! Are you sure your going to stay home?" You asked once more.

"I'll be fine, go kick ass out there" he said, doing your little handshake.

"Will do" you said, hugging him one last time before joining Tooru and Megumi to their motorcycles. The ride was quiet, the only sound being the revving of the motors.

Once you all arrived, some were already at the starting line as the first group went on. The group had Adam and Miya for starters and it wasn't a suprise that they both secured the spots for the finals.

Joe and Langa were in the next group along with some shady looking skaters. Langa looked quite down but you decided to lay low first and let him and Reki fix their feelings.

Unsurprisingly, Joe and Langa secured the next spots for finals. Langa was ganged up but he didn't need any sort of help from Joe. Even after the race, Langa still had his head down.

Then, Cherry and Tooru were up and they were both dead serious on beating Adam's time. Of course they both got in the finals as they both tied with Adam's time of four minutes.

Shadow was in the second to the last group, he was leading the group until someone under the name Snake, took the lead from him. Nevertheless, Shadow and Snake both got a place for the finals.

Lastly, it was yours and Megumi's group. You and Megumi were once again neck-on-neck up front as the others struggled to follow by. You both also secured a spot at the finals.