Sonic and Neptunia Colors (Sl...

By ErikSoto16

This story takes place before Kirby and Neptune: Dimension Force and after HDN V/Re;birth 3. After saving the... More

Welcome to Tropical Resort
Blue Heroine meets the Blue Hedgehog
Investigating the Alien Species
Vs. Rotatotron
Side Story #1: An Invitation to the Interstellar Amusement Park

Prologue: A Hyperdimensional Amusement Park

859 10 12
By ErikSoto16

Erik: Hello everyone and welcome to my new story called Sonic and Neptunia Colors.

*Knocking on the door*

Erik: Come in.

Suddenly, the door has open which was Sonic himself.

Erik: Oh! Hey, Sonic.

Sonic: Hey, Erik. Long time no see.

Erik: So what brings you here today.

Sonic: Well, you know what day it is.

Erik: Umm...

Erik: I think today is the 23 of June. So...

Sonic: Oh come on, isn't it obvious.

I then realized what day it was and said.

Erik: Oh yeah. It's your 30th Anniversary today.

Sonic: Bingo.

Neptune: Is it his 30th Anniversary?

Me and Sonic sees Neptune who was standing right next to me saying.

Erik: Neptune! What are you doing here.

Neptune: Well, I wanted to come visit you of course.

Erik: You should've least ask instead.

Sonic: Hey, Neptune.

Neptune: Hey, Sonic. Happy 30th Anniversary.

Sonic: Thanks.

Erik: Anyway, I'm making a new story that might catch your interest.

Neptune: What's it called?

Erik Soto: It's called Sonic and Neptunia Colors.

Neptune: Oooh! That's very interesting.

Erik: Before we get this story started. This story takes place after HDN V/Rebirth 3 and before Kirby and Neptune: Dimension Force.

Neptune: Oh yeah, I remember those adventures.

Erik Soto: Mmhm... which is why were going back to where you and Sonic met for the first time before you met Kirby.

Neptune: I see. So basically a Prequel to the first story you made, right?

Erik Soto: Right!

Neptune: Cool! 

Sonic: Well, are you going to get this story started or what?

Erik: Of course. 

E/N: And Happy 30th Anniversary, Sonic.

Sonic: Hehe. You two are too cool.

Erik: Your welcome, so without further a do. Let's get this story started.

S/N: Yeah!

And with that, the screen fades black.

Hyperdimension, Gamindustri

Our story begins in Gamindustri, a world whose very existence is connected to the real world's video game industry (hence its name), has seen its share of crisis. Years ago, a blue-haired woman spearheaded a massive operation to rid of the world of all Console Patron Units, a.k.a. CPUs. CPUs are goddesses tasked to rule over and protect their own nations— which were Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox—but she felt that the world would do better with a government free from their rule. As a CPUs, who were enemies of each other at first, started to band together, the woman slowly grew more powerful and her goals eventually degraded from revolution to complete, utter destruction. However, with their combine powers combined, the CPUs defeated the blue menace and save the Ultradimension.

After two months have passed since the apocalypse ended, we then cut into the next scene showing Planeptune from the Hyperdimension as we see is a young girl with light purple shoulder length hair that have two D-Pad-shaped hairclips. She wears a choker around her neck with a light blue D-pad symbol on it and short sleeved mini hoodie with blue and purple lining around the sleeves and the hood. The hoodie is closed by a button emblem with a large N in the middle and has two strings that look like controller plugs. Underneath she wears a dark purple dress lined with light purple which zips up from the front and has pockets on both sides along with white lining along the bottom. And her name Neptune, the CPU goddess of Planeptune who was staring at the window.

As Neptune was staring at the window which was raining outside, she said.

Neptune: Aw man, this sucks. Like, not even those fancy-schmancy vacuums suck as much as this. 

Next, the door open up as we see is her sister named Nepgear, the CPU Candidate of Planeptune and Neptune's younger sister.

Once Nepgear enter Neptune's room, the door closed automatically and said.

Nepgear: Aw, cheer up Neptune! The weather forecast said that the thunderstorm should end by eight o'clock tonight.

Neptune: By eight o'clock tonight? I'll be too late to go out by then! I want to end it now!

Nepgear was then confused by what Neptune just said and said.

Nepgear: Um, how is eight o'clock too late? Won't the stores and arcades still be open by then?

Neptune: Oh Nep Jr., you poor soul. You've forgotten already, didn't you?

Nepgear: Um, f-forgot what? Was something important supposed to happen at eight?

Neptune: Yes, something important is happening a eight! The Wandering Deceased will be on silly! This season's getting really interesting, and I'm not gonna miss this episode!

Nepgear: Neptune, didn't we get a DVR last month? You can just record it while you're outside and watch it when you come back.

Neptune: Yeah, but it won't be the same if you watch it after it already happened. You need to watch it as it's happening to get the genuine experience. 

Nepgear: Uh...

Neptune: Besides, the other CPUs would probably be too busy to watch it right away. So after the show is over, I can go to my Chirper and be all, 'Man, I can't believe that blah blah blah,' and they'll write silly comments about how I'm a jerk for posting spoilers without warning. Noire especially hates when I do that.

???: Perhaps you should stop antagonizing those who are actually doing their jobs as CPU. ( -_- )

Next, Neptune and Nepgear turn around sees a small fairy lookin' girl who open the door is none other than Histoire herself, (or Histy as Neptune likes to call her that name) Planeptune's first CPU created her in order to keep a record of the nation's history and right now, she acts as Planeptune's Oracle.

Neptune: Yeah, but where's the fun in...

Histoire: ...In acting like a proper CPU? Like you're supposed to be doing right now? <( ̄^ ̄ )

Neptune: Well, uh, about that...

Neptune: *cleared her throat* You see, the weather can have a profound effect on people's temperament, right?

Histoire: Really? The rain makes you lazy?

Histoire: What about yesterday, when it was sunny outside and you were still being lazy? What about the whole week before that? What about most of the last two months?

Neptune: Uh...

Histoire: And you, while your work ethic has been satisfactory, you have done absolutely nothing to stop Neptune's laziness and have instead pampered her like a spoiled child. (¬_¬ )>

Nepgear: U-Um... to be fair, I just wanted to do something nice after the recent crisis. I mean, we all had a hard time dealing with the Seven Sages, and even after we stopped their organization, there was a berserk ancient goddess that almost destroyed Planeptune and was almost destroy the whole Ultradimension.

Neptune: Yeah! Do you know how many game overs we got trying to fight her? We eventually had to sell all those fancy outfits we made buy some über-expensive CPU Rings, and even then we almost got our butts handed to us! Saving a whole dimension isn't easy, ya know!

Histoire: I fully understand what you two have gone through, but that doesn't excuse from being absent from your duties from so long. You're doing exactly the same nonsense now as you did after you fought the Deity of Sin two decades ago, and—

Historie was then interrupted by Neptune saying.

Neptune: Wow, it's been that long? But, wasn't it only a few years since HDN mkII came out? Man, sequels can really mess with your sense of time.

Nepgear: Neptune, please...

Histoire: As I was saying, I'm not about to let you take another seven-year vacation. Now go to your office and get some work done. I'll probably have to help you get up to speed. ( ̄^ ̄)

Neptune: Aw... but everything was going fine with only you in there, Histy, so maybe it's best if we just leave it t—

Histoire: NO! Both of you get over there right now! Especially you, Neptune! 

N/N: Eeek!

Next, Neptune and Nepgear ran towards the door. But suddenly, the door slam them to the wall that was attached to.

Then, Histoire was shock by this as a voice spoke up saying.

???: Huh? Did I hit something?

Next, we see is a sleepy-sounding girl who enter the room as she has long, light purple hair in a braid to the back and light pink frill ribbon tied to it. When undone, three quill-shaped strands of hair, similar to a certain blue hedgehog, forms on her head. Her eyes are magenta in color and she wears a white choker like Neptune's around her neck. Her dress is teal with a mix of pink, white, and light orange with thigh high socks and bear slippers to match. And her name is Plutia (or Plutie as Neptune likes to call her that name) the CPU goddess of Planeptune from the Ultradimension.

Histoire: Well, more like someone.

Plutia: Really?

Plutia then turns around as she only sees the door that was open and said.

Plutia: ...But... I don't see anybody... are you sure I hit someone?

Neptune: *muffled* Could you, maybe, close the door, pretty please?

Plutia: Hey... that sounds like...

Next, Plutia close the door and sees Neptune stuck to the door face-first, like a fly making snow angles. While Nepgear on the other hand was embedded into the wall, along with her eyes that won't stop spinning in general.

Neptune: Thanks. (started to slid down into the floor)

Plutia: Oh! It's Neppy and Neppy Jr.! Did I hurt you two?

Then, Neptune got up and started to fixed her dress saying.

Neptune: Nah, we're fine. Besides, we've taken harder hits than that. It'll take more time than a door to stop the dynamic Nep duo. (Does a victory sigh with her hand)

Nepgear: Ohhhh, my ribs...

Said Nepgear as Neptune's victory sigh to go limp.

Neptune: By the way, Plutie, how come you went all Juggernaut on the door? It's not like you to do stuff that requires energy.

Plutia: Well... um... it's because... um... uh...

Neptune: Don't tell me you forgo—ow!

Said Neptune as she felt a surge of pain from her face and torso.

Histoire: Plutia, what are you holding in your hand?

Plutia: Hm?

Plutia then look at her hand and saw she was holding was an envelope with something poking out from it. As she look at the envelope, Plutia realized it and said.

Plutia: Ohhhhhhh! I remember! I came here to tell you guys about a new amusement park that—

Neptune: OOOOOOOO.

Next, Neptune got in front of Plutia's face saying.

Neptune: Where's the park? Do they have snazzy arcades? Is the park food delicious? Are there awesome rides for short people like m—

Histoire: Neptune, please! Go on, Plutia.

Plutia: Well... a funny-looking fat man with glasses...and a giant moustache...and told me it had V.I.P. tickets...and an information brochure.

Said Plutia who was slowly speaking to them.

Histoire: That sounds a bit... suspicious. ( ;¬_¬ )

Neptune: Who cares?  There are funny-looking people all over Gamindustri! Gimme that info thingy!

Then, Neptune snatch the envelope from Plutia and took out its contents, which were four tickets were a certain someone's face on it and, more importantly, the info brochure. 

Neptune: I wanna see what butt-kickery this place has in store!

And with that, Histoire and Plutia crowded around Neptune as she started to read the brochure. While Nepgear on the other hand was struggling to get out of the wall saying.

Nepgear: Hey, can you guys help me out first? I'm kinda stuck...

DR. EGGMAN'S INCREDIBLE INTERSTELLAR AMUSEMENT PARK™

[Insert picture of Dr. Eggman pointing at you here]

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE A WINNER!

You and one lucky friend have been hand-selected to get a V.I.P. pass to visit the world's first and greatest amusement park in space! Visit five incredible alien worlds, each with their own can't-miss attractions, from the entrancing Starlight Carnival to the adrenaline-pumping Asteroid Coaster! See fantastic creatures from other space, take in wonderful sights the park has to offer, and so much more! 

Entrance to the park located in the meadows to the south of Planeptune.

Open Monday-Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.

Eggman Enterprises©

We then see is the meadows to the south of Planeptune as well as the Seattle, only it was more cylindrical. 

Suddenly, a portal showed up out of nowhere as the mysterious figure pop out of the portal who is slim anthropomorphic Hedgehog with blue fur that covers most of his body, and peach skin that covers his arms, muzzle, insides of his ears and front torso. He has small, triangular ears on top of his head, six long quills on the back of his head, two spines protruding from his back behind his shoulders, and a short tail. And his name is Sonic, (or goes by the full name, Sonic The Hedgehog) the fastest hedgehog alive.

Next, another mysterious figure pop out of the portal who is an anthropomorphic fox with the unique mutation giving him two tails instead of one. He has mostly orange fur with white fur around his muzzle, front torso, and the tip of his tails, and has blue eyes. Typically his attire consists simply of white gloves and red shoes with white toes. And his name is Tails, (or goes by the full name, Miles Tails Prower) Sonic's best friend and loyal sidekick.

Once the portal was closed behind them, Sonic said.

Sonic: So Tails. You sure this is the right place.

Tails: Yep. This has to be the place alright.

Sonic: I wonder what Eggman is up to this time.

Tails: Beats me. Since he hasn't plan something evil in a while.

Sonic: I doubt it. If I have to guess, he's planning to conquer this world than our world instead. 

Tails: Maybe.

Then, Tails turns around and saw a Seattle that was behind them.

Tails: Uh, Sonic.

Sonic: What is it, buddy.

Tails: You might take a look what's behind us.

Next, Sonic turns around and sees a Seattle as well, along with a few robots who are short and chubby-looking orange robot with cable-like limbs. It had four-finger hands with large orange and yellow cuffs, and orange boot-like feet with a yellow stripe at the bottom. It also had a yellow conical nose, big blue LED circle for eyes, and blue LED teeth stuck in a permanent, wide grin. And their names are Eggpawns, Eggman's main force of weapon robots in his army.

Sonic: Well it looks like we found where we need to go.

Tails: Yep.

Sonic: Guess I might as well trash these Eggpawns then. You wait here till the coast is clear, got it?

Then, Tails nodded as Sonic ran towards the Eggpawns and started to jump in the air to smash Eggpawns with his Homing Attack.

Once Sonic clear the Eggpawns, he said.

Sonic: Okay Tails, the coast is clear.

Next, Tails ran towards the Seattle to where Sonic is at and said.

Tails: Nice one, Sonic.

Sonic: Thanks. Now let's get inside this elevator and see what Eggman's up to.

Tails: Right!

And with that, they went inside the elevator and started to ride up high into space as they were now heading to Dr. Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park.

As they left, another Eggpawn showed up and was shocked that the other few Eggpawns were destroyed as he started to hide the robots body parts before anybody would notice.

(Timeskip)

Then, It was around 11:00 a.m. as Neptune, Nepgear, Plutia, Histoire who were walking with a few group of girls towards the Seattle are Noire, Uni, Blanc, Rom, Ram, Vert, IF, Compa, and a little girl who has blonde short hair with some oversized hair bobbles on top. She wears a yellow/black striped jacket with a tail, a pair of shorts and sneakers. She also wears paw gloves, which she seems to use as a weapon. And her name is Peashy, (or P-ko for short) a human child who turned into the CPU Goddess.

As it turns out, every CPU (except Peashy; she was evidently too young) got two V.I.P. tickets from the same odd-looking fat man. Neptune picked Nepgear to go with her because, well, they're sisters of course. 

Noire, the CPU of Lastation, picked her sister, Uni, for nearly identical reasons; Uni claimed it was actually because Noire didn't have any friends that could go with her...or friends in general. 

Blanc, the CPU of Lowee, pick Histoire—who was currently riding on Blanc shoulder—for two reasons: One, because she felt like Histoire, more like anyone else, deserves a trip to the new park since she has worked so hard for so long without a true vacation; And two, the two became good friends recently due to their similar interests in books. 

Ram picked Rom because their twins, so why not? 

Vert, the CPU of Leanbox, picked Peashy because she recently started treating her like a little sister. Vert always wanted and thought this would be the perfect time to spend some quality time with the child, much to Peashy's utter annoyance. 

IF and Compa, friends of Neptune and co. who aren't CPUs, somehow got a hold of two V.I.P. tickets; IF claims that it's because one of the quests she completed gave her those two tickets as an reward, but Compa believes that IF might have counterfeit.

That left Plutia, who couldn't find anyone else to go with her, but brought the extra ticket with her anyway.

As the group was getting close to the—

Neptune: Hey, wait a minute! How come Erik isn't going to tell the readers what you guys look like? He told them what Plutia, Peashy, and yours truly look like.

Erik (Thoughts): Breaking the fourth wall again, Seriously?

Compa: Maybe he doesn't want to bore them with the details? I mean... there are a lot of us here, so it would probably take a while.

IF: I doubt it, He's probably told the details about us in the first story he made, along with a sequel of the first story in the first place. Or he's just being lazy. Or both.

Blanc: I agree.

Histoire: I also agree. ( ̄^ ̄)

Vert: Now, now, ladies. It's not nice to make such baseless accusations. I'm sure Erik had his reasons. Besides, isn't it dangerous to insult someone who can control the sequence in future events?

Erik (Thoughts): Exactly! In fact, I'm gonna throw a Green Shell at Neptune since she started all of this.

Suddenly, a Green Shell came out of nowhere and hits Neptune in the head from behind saying.

Neptune: Owie!

Vert: See? (Giggled)

Said Vert while Peashy was laughing at Neptune who got up from the ground saying

Neptune: Seriously, Erik. How could you!

Neptune: Hmm?

Next, Neptune picked up a letter that was attach to the Green Shell which she reads.

Neptune: It's your fault for breaking the Fourth wall in the first place, Neptune. So I hope you learn your lesson. Otherwise, I hit you with an item again, am I clear. Sincerely, Erik Soto.

Neptune: P.S. I put images on everyone to see what you guys look like. So therefore, I'm not lazy.

Compa: Well isn't that nice of him.

IF: I guess I'll take it back for what I just said earlier. Now I kinda feel bad for what I said to him just now.

Blanc: Me too.

Histoire: Same.

Noire: Now that we're done with the fourth-wall antics, can we please get going?

Ram: Yeah, let's go already.

Then, they nodded as started to resumed walking towards the Seattle that seem to have no end.

Noire: Histoire, how did you guys not notice a giant metal column that's practically in your front lawn? Structures this huge don't appear out of thin air.

Histoire: Actually, it did. Yesterday, I have several scouts investigate the area south of Planeptune, but they all came back saying that there was nothing there, not even a construction site.

Histoire: I was going to call off the trip, but I sent more scouts early this morning just to double check, and behold, they tell me that there is indeed a giant space elevator with a security checkpoint in front of it and a ticket booth under construction. I do not know how to explain the sudden change. (  ●~●)

Noire: That's strange... though it wouldn't be the first time something strange happen in Gamindustri. 

Noire: Anyway, why did they decide to build an amusement park in space? I can't even see it from here. Why not just build it on the ground like normal people?

Blanc: Maybe they're not normal people.

IF: Well, a space park does have a nice ring into it. Still...

Neptune: You know, I think I saw something like this in one of the Leanbox games. It was a shooter game with humans fighting aliens and that big guy in the green power armor. I think he's called Mister Chef or something.

Vert: Master Chief. And yes, it does bear some resemblance to it. Never thought someone would build an actual space elevator, though...

Peashy: It goes on forever, and ever, and ever, and ever!

Rom: It sure does.

Nepgear: Goodness! Is it even safe?

Uni: It'll be fine. They want kids and adults alike to visit their park more than once, right? So, I'm sure they paid a lot of attention to safety...

Uni: *gulp* ...I hope...

Next, they were now right by the security gate and was about to hand their tickets to go through the gate. But they notice someone who was staring at the ticket booth. She has  medium length bright dark blue hair and eyes, accompanied by a pair of black goggles with yellow-orange lenses. She wears a black shorts-jumpsuit that is zipped all the way down along with a red scarf tied around her neck and a prinny backpack. She wears gray gloves with white cuffs and black buttons along with matching shoes.

She then notices people that were behind her and started to turn around. As she turn around, she sees a few unfamiliar faces, but a large D-shaped smile formed on her face when she saw who the others were, exposing her fang.

???: Hey! It's you guys! How's it going?

Neptune: NISA! What's shakin' girl! I haven't seen you for a whole game! It's been so long!

Next, Neptune rushed over and tightly hugged Nisa, making a latter struggle for air.

Nisa: Urk! If you... don't... let me... breathe... it'll be... the last time... you see... me...

Plutia: Oooooo, that looks fun! I wanna join, too!

Then, Plutia half-ran towards the two and started to join Neptune in asphyxiating Nisa. Next, Negear was now panicking by this and said.

Nepgear: P-Plutia, please stop!

Peashy: Um, Nepgear?

Nepgear: Huh? W-what is it?

Peashy: Who's the flat lady that Neptuna's hugging?

Almost immediately, Neptune and Plutia were pushed onto the ground by Nisa, who now had a sheer fury written all over her face saying.

Nisa: Which one of you guys just call me 'flat'!?

Peashy: Um... I did.

Next, she started to force herself to regain her composure and put up a fake smile saying.

Nisa: W-well, please don't call me that again. It's not nice to make fun people's... uh... features.

Neptune: Or lack of them!

Peashy: Boo, I wasn't making fun of you! I don't even know your name!

Uni: Neptune kinda yelled it out...

Nisa: Well, allow me to introduce myself. I am the defender of civilians everywhere! When terror strikes the innocent, I will strike back! I am Gamindustri's shining light, the legendary heroine justice, Nisa!

Nisa then finished by striking a very Power Rangers-style pose.

Plutia: Wow... shining light? You can glow? That's sooooo cool!

Neptune: Nah, she can't do that kind of stuff. She was just one of those metapods or something.

Nepgear: I think you mean metaphors.

Plutia: Hey... um... Nisa, was it?

Nisa: Huh? What's up?

Plutia: Well... I was wondering...

Nisa: Yeah?

Plutia: You're friends with Neppy and the others... right?

Nisa: Of course! We've been through a lot together! Well, except for the little girl with the bumblebee getup, I've never seen her before.

Peashy: Hey! I'm not a bee! I'm P-ko!

Plutia: Well... how about you go with us? It'll be lots of fun!

Nisa: I'd love to, but something's up with that guy in the ticket booth. I think he's broken or something.

Next, they all look at the ticket booth and sees an Eggpawn who was behind the Plexiglas panel as the robot just stood there like a statue.

Plutia: Don't worry... I have an extra ticket! I brought it with me... in case I found someone else to go with us!

Nisa: R-Really? You'd do that for me? I mean, we've only known each other for about a minute

Plutia: It's okay! If Neppy's your friend... then I am too!

Then, Nisa could barely contain her excitement as she was jumping up and down like a giddy schoolgirl with stars in her eyes.

Nisa: Oh, thank you! Thank you so much!

Next, Nisa hugged Plutia and started jumping up and down with her as she continues to speak saying.

Nisa: You're such a benevolent person! You'd make a great heroine!

Plutia: Hehe... in a way, I already am!

Neptune: Not really. I mean, yeah, usually you're all kindness and naps, but...

Nisa: Hmm? But what?

Neptune: Oh, nothing. It's better if I don't ruin the surprise.

Nisa: Surprise?

Blanc: You don't wanna know.

Nisa: O-Okay then...

Nisa then promotly let go of Plutia as Noire was now getting more impatient and said. 

Noire: This is nice and all, but can we please get going? At this rate, the park will close by the time we even get to the elevator.

Vert: If you were so concerned about time, you could've left on your own and rendezvous with us at the park later. You're a grown woman.

Blanc: She secretly didn't want to take the elevator by herself. Maybe she's scared of being alone in space.

Noire: *blush* T-t-that's not true. It's not like I wanted to ride the elevator with you guys or anything! It's just that, well, if we came all this way as a group, we may as well stay as a group, you know?

Everyone but, Plutia, Rom, Ram, Compa, Peashy, and Histoire saw through her excuse and stared at her skeptically.

Noire: W-what? L-let's just go already! We're wasting time!

Histoire: She's right. We should all head to the entrance now. (  ̄^ ̄)>

Before they could finally head into the elevator, they had to hand in their tickets and go through the security gate, which consisted of walk-in scanners and more-funny Eggpawns. Obviously, weapons were not allowed at the park, but CPUs and Candidates can summon and de-materialize their weapons using their power, so mostly everyone went through without a hitch.

IF hated leaving her claws and pistols behind since that would make her defenseless, but was forced to accept it and move on.

Plutia's doll and Peashy's oversized cat gloves couldn't be de-materialize, but they also weren't considered weapons, so they were allowed to go through.

Compa claimed that she had a legitimate reason to carry a syringe with her since she is a nurse, and it was allowed through, though the sheer size of it drew suspicion.

Histoire almost crashed onto the floor after floating through her scanner, but she assured everyone that she'll be fine, although she immediately went back to Blanc's shoulder and fought a nasty headache.

When it was all said and done, the gang was finally went inside the elevator, which looked like a giant capsule with see-through walls and seats all around the edge. Next, a voice over the speaker started to speak saying.

???: Thank you for choosing to spend your day at Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park. As you may have noticed, there are high-quality, specially cushioned seats stationed all around the edge of the elevator. These are not only for convenience, but also for necessity. 

???: Without them, you would more than likely have your skulls smashed against the floor, as this elevator will be accelerating from 0 to supersonic speeds within the first minute of the ride.

Then, the voice stops speaking over the speaker as Nepgear looked like she was going to have a panic attack. While IF just scoffed saying.

IF: Safety first.

Uni: Isn't it really dangerous to go at those speeds? N-not like I'm afraid or anything, but...

Blanc: Well, if it didn't go that fast, it'd probably take around eight hours just to get to the park. Besides, didn't you say that they must've paid a lot of attention to safety?

Uni: Y-Yeah, but...

Neptune: You kids worry too much! Everything will be sunshine and ice cream cakes! They're not gonna kill off the main character that easily.

Blanc: Hey! I'm not a K—!

Noire: Whatever. Let's just take a seat already. We're goddesses, so we should be fine no matter what happens.

Next, IF, Compa, and Nisa all raise their hands to point that they're just humans when Noire stopped them saying.

Noire: Y-You guys will be fine too, sheesh.

Then, they all took their seats next to each other from left to right. The order was Compa, IF, Nisa, Plutia, Neptune, Nepgear, Uni, Noire, Ram, Rom, Blanc, Histoire, Vert, and finally Peashy.

Neptune: Aww... these seats are super comfy! I bet you could just nap in them all day!

Noire: I don't think you should encouraging Plutia to sleep. She has problems with that already.

Plutia: Aww... you look soooo cute, Histy.

Said Plutia who was ignoring Noire and couldn't help but stare at the fairy in a seat designed for someone five times her size.

Histoire: (~●ω●~) ...I think.

Vert: You also look cute, Peashy!

Said Vert which Peashy was too busy swinging her legs and daydreaming about space to acknowledge her, leaving Vert a bit depressed.

Vert: Aww... ( ; ~ ; )

Histoire: Hey! Do not use emoticons! That is my right only! (≧n≦)

Next, a voice over the speaker started to speak once again saying.

???: The elevator will begin to lift momentarily. If you are still standing around, then don't blame us for what will happen to your face in the next few seconds. While Eggman Enterprises is responsible for your safety and well-being, we are not responsible for your ignorance, despite what our lawyers may tell us. 

Then, the voice stop speaking over the speaker as Nepgear looked to the side and noticed that they were already moving up, and at ludicrous speed, to boot.

Nepgear: Hey, we're moving already!

Ram: We are?

Next, everyone looked to the side and noticed that they were moving up as Ram said.

Ram: Woah! This is amazing!

Rom: Yeah, so amazing!

Compa: Wow, I didn't even notice. These comfy seats really do their job well! Although... uh...

Nisa: I can't move!

Said Nisa who was struggled to adjust herself on the seat.

Nisa: Is this some sort of a trap?

Vert: Not at all. You know how you feel pulled down when the elevator starts to move up? This is like that, only more extreme. It's a temporary inconvenience, anyway.

Blanc: It's inertia, basically. Our bodies are constantly resisting the elevator's acceleration.

Blanc then turned her head towards Vert who was next to her as she continues to speak saying.

Blanc: Although, if the force was strong enough to rip off those disgusting sacs on your chest, it'd do the world a favor.

Vert: Don't be so spiteful just because you'll always look like a little boy.

Blanc: The hell did you just say to me!? I'll knock that smirk off of your stupid face right now!

Vert: Go ahead. I'm right here.

Said Vert who dared with a devious smile.

Blanc immediately launched herself out of the seat towards Vert... or at least tried to. The very inertia she was talking about kept her glued to her seat. She violently struggled to break free from the force, but ultimately she was stuck while Vert wasn't even phased by the attempt.

Blanc muttered something under her breath and turned her head away from Vert, only to be met with the condescending faces of everyone else as Noire said.

Noire: You know, for someone that's supposedly smart, you sure don't act like it at times.

Blanc: Can it, pigtails! At least I'm not Neptune!

Next, Neptune blew a raspberry at Blanc and said.

Neptune: Whatever! This is so awesome! This is the beginning to our first ever trip to space! To infinity, and beyond!

...

...

...

IF: Really?

Neptune: What? I've always wanted to say that.

And so, the elevator was still moving up at supersonic speed as they were now heading to the Amusement Park, where their new adventure awaits them... in space.

To Be Continued...

How did Sonic and Tails got here into this new world?

Who was that voice from the speakers?

And what do you think will happen next?

Stay tuned and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 124 16
(This story is after the Third Sparda of Fairy Tail in Chapter 29.5 and The Son of Mavis. Part of the Third Sparda's Chronicles.) (P.S: This is inspi...
9.1K 332 10
【 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗 】 ┃𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘? 𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗘?.. ss. 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐘 𝐂�...
45.2K 422 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
5.8K 117 57
(note I don't own Sonic Skyline or Sonic itself. I just thought that Skyline looked cool and the comic was pretty cool so I wanted to make my own spi...