COTE | Who said the quote?

By imagine_aincrad

Characters from Classroom of the Elite engage in a game of who said what. More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Exam score hurricane
Chapter 2 : Love Advise Chaos
Chapter 3 : Tissue issue
Chapter 4 : Reunion
Chapter 5 : Indispensable Tool
Chapter 6 : Most powerful weapon
Chapter 7 : Rocket Punch
Chapter 8 : Refreshing Sensation
Chapter 10 : Is this a confession?
Chapter 11 : Is It Weird ?
Chapter 12 : Professor Ayanokouji
Chapter 13 : Superiority Complex
Chapter 14 : My Level
Chapter 15 : Beer-chan
Chapter 16 : Angry Senpai
Chapter 17 : Rumours
Chapter 18 : Book buddy
Chapter 19 : Oust Kushida
Chapter 20 : T-rex
Chapter 21 : Departing Words
Chapter 22 : Discover
Chapter 23 : Supposition
Chapter 24 : Suppostion Pt.2
Chapter 25 : Supposition Pt.3
Chapter 26 : Suppostion Pt.4 (The End)

Chapter 9 : Trouble In Answer

21.4K 447 79
By imagine_aincrad

"Let's take a break from quotes and play a game now, everyone." According to Ezekiel.

"Which game?" Many people were perplexed and inquired.

"In this game, I will ask you some questions about Ayanokouji Kiyotaka... which you will answer... and you will easily get points." Ezekiel elaborated.

"Why would you date a boring guy like him? We know he's smart and strong, but that doesn't change the fact that he's depressed." Shinohara explained.

"Would you like to speak out against my decision?" In a threatening tone, Ezekiel inquired. The majority of the students appeared to be terrified by Ezekiel's appearance.

"No, please go ahead."

"But, Ayanokouji kun, you will not respond...and each class will respond individually in private... When everyone has given me their answer, I will make an announcement."

"But wouldn't that be unfair...our class will have one less participant...yet again."

"It's about Ayanokouji.. you are his classmates...so you all are ahead anyways...how is that fair...I'm telling you this yet again." Ezekiel replied to Horikita.

"Tuch"

"My first question is," Ezekiel said. He paused for a few seconds before continuing, "Who in the school has almost touched Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's entire body?"

Discussion in Class A...

"Perhaps you are the one, Princess, because you are his childhood friend." As a suggestion, Hasimoto inquired.

"Unfortunately, I wasn't the one, Hashimoto." Sakayanagi spoke up.

"What exactly do you mean by 'Unfortunately?'"

"Don't tell me Princess, you really want to touch Ayanokouji's body, and maybe you're jealous of the person who did..." Hasimoto stated with a scowl on his face.

"I don't mind, but I wasn't the one who did it...ask Kumuro, perhaps she did it." Sakayanagi burst out laughing.

"Why are you questioning me?" Kamuro stated.

Damn this loli...what is her goal here? Kamuro Thought.

"Ohh, what do you mean, Princess?" Hasimoto inquired, perplexed.

"Oh, I'm not sure... maybe she did it when she went alone to Ayanokouji Kun's room..."

"hehe. I had no idea you were so forthright, Kamuro..." Hasimoto laughed.

"Damn you, I only went to his room because you said I should... and I did nothing..." Kamuro shot back.

"Perhaps you are correct..."

"How do we know who it is then, Princess?" Hasimoto inquired, concerned.

"Oh, tell me who is the most flushed in this room... Let's answer that. I believe it's Ichinose.

"Of course, Princess..."

Class B deliberation

"Kukuku So we need to figure out who poked the monster's body."

"Who would touch that...disgusting." it's Ibuki was irritated.

Someone touched my book buddy's entire body.

"Shiina, why are you blushing... don't tell me it's you." Ibuki, taken aback, inquired.

"Shiina san, have you ever touched Ayanokouji san's body? He's quite powerful, isn't he?" According to Ishizaki.

"No, it's not like that. I never put my hands on Ayanokouji kun's body." Hiyori stood up for herself.

"Come on, no need to be shy, shiina," Ryuuen smirked.

"I didn't do it, Ryueen san."

"Ah, yes, I see."

"Who do you think the person is, Ryueen san?" Ishizaki inquired.

"It could be Ichinose or Karuizawa... they're both monsters...and now they're both beet red." Ryuuen conducted research.

"It has to be Karuizawa san... he came to save her after all."

"Kukuku Perhaps you're correct. Submit your response."

Class C discussion

"Who is that person?" Kanazki mumbled.

Now that I think about it, I was checking his body near the swimming pool at the time, I was just seeing his well-built body, but now that I think about it, it's embarrassing... I'm curious if he'll let me touch his body again, bad Honami. Ichinose pondered.

"Oh, don't worry, I've got the answer." Mako said with a smirk.

"How did you find out? Don't tell anyone you're the one; you know they'll be upset." Shibata made a joking remark.

"Who is it, Amurika san?" Kanazki inquired.

"Well, it's none other than our Honami chan." While Ichinose was blushing profusely, Mako responded.

"I didn't realise you were this direct, Ichinose san," Shibata joked.

"It's not like that we were at the swimming pool during the vacation remember. I saw Ayanokouji kun had a good build body,... I just out of curiosity touched his body." Ichinose meekly said.

"Almost all the body." Shibata laughed.

"You are very bold Honami chan." Mako added.

"Okay, now that we know the answer, we'll win a point." Kanazki stated confidently.

Discussion in Class D

"Whoever touched almost your entire body, don't tell me it's a girl, you lucky bastard."

It can't possibly be Suzune. Please God, it can't be. Sudo pondered.

Getting close to his body, I didn't do it who it is, but someone touched his body, no no no, I should propose to him as soon as possible, wait, maybe he is dating who touched his body and they went that far. Karuizawa pondered.

"What a girl like her did to that guy, bastard, what did you do?"

"No, no, it isn't me." Kei blushed as she spoke.

"Oh really, Karuizawa san, there's no need to lie." Satou stated.

"I also believe it's you, Karuizawa san... so we'd respond." Horikita proposed it.

It means Suzune didn't touch his body, which is a huge relief. Sudo exhaled a sigh of relief.

"It appears that all of the classes have given me the answers... so you can see how the answers of all classes are intertwined." According to Ezekiel.

Class A - Ichinose Honami

Class B - Kei Karuizawa

Class C - Ichinose Honami

Class D - Kei Karuizawa

"And Everyone's answer is wrong."

"What?!"

"Well, Karuizawa never touched Ayanokouji's body in te first place, as fir Ichinose she did touched Ayanokouji very thoroughly but the one who touched more is non other than." The angel paused creating suspence. "Chie Hoshinomiya."

"I'm the lucky one, Hehe." Chie said while softly biting her tounge.

"The Hell"

"A teacher?!"

"Whoo"

"Miss Hoshinomiya!!"

"Whee"

"Chie, what did you do?"

"Miss Hoshinomiya, we are going to have a long talk after this." Director Sakayanagi said.

"Hehe Director, can't we skip that." Chie asked playfully.

"No."

"Let's just make Kiyotaka-kun as an exception." Chie said.

"Exception for what?"

"You know, few rules."

The Masterpiece doesn't even leaves the teacher. Professor Ayanokouji would be so happy to see this. Tsukishiro thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.6K 31
An unknown guest invites the ANHS students to react to different universes that will mainly focus on our protagonist Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Will they l...
18.6K 597 17
A collection of random scenes, one-shots, potential stories that I used to write. Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite or any of its char...
14.3K 580 8
A woman finds herself inside Horikita's body and begins her journey to save all the girls in the 'Classroom Of The Elite' from being toolzoned by the...
26K 973 12
This is a Classroom of the Elite (You-Zitsu) fanfiction that will focus on the characters reacting to their world from a different point of view (Sho...