Just a Game.

By NuradThomas

It all started off as a game and independence. However either one isn't going to be claiming the prize of the... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

1K 52 0
By NuradThomas

Tommy and Jimmy continue to clean up the room after the supper with the other two. Jimmy curiously asks Tommy while he hangs his clothes in the wardrobe. "Do you think Phuwin is going to be fine if he's staying with Pond for the next three months?"

"Nope. I give Phuwin a couple of days. He'll come back before school starts. I'm not sure why Phuwin even agree to that kind of wager knowing full well that he's going to lose." Tommy answers.

"Wait, you're saying that he's going to fall for Pond?" Jimmy asks, looking at Tommy as he folds Jimmy's pajamas.

Tommy nods, lifting the pants up and folding it to half before folding them by thirds. "Yeah. I know Phuwin. It won't take long for him to fall for someone else. He's been alone for too long and he played right into Pond's hands. In the next couple of days when he come home, he's going to tell us that he finds Pond attractive or somewhere along that line." Tommy answers.

Jimmy let out a small chuckle. "You have a lot of faith in your friend." Jimmy says sarcastically.

"You can't blame me. I've been living with him for more or less about two years. Also he is in the same faculty and the same class. That's why we've been close friends ever since then." Tommy answers.

"I bet you ten dollars that he will last at least a month." Jimmy bets.

"A couple of days." Tommy turns to look at Jimmy. "No going down on that bet now that you've said it."

"Don't worry, I have confidence in my decision." Jimmy replies.

Pond parks his car in the garage and got out. Phuwin follows him with a big bag on his back. "Wait, you live here with your family?" Phuwin asks when he realizes that he stays on a landed property. It is fairly big from the outside.

"No. I stay here alone. I'd usually get people to come over for drinks but since you're here, I don't need that anymore." Pond gestures him to follow him. "Come on."

Phuwin follows him, going through another door that leads to the kitchen. Phuwin's heart is filled with satisfaction to the brim when he sees the kitchen. It is fully equip and he can't wait until he gets to cook in there.

Pond brings him towards the living room, passing by the dining table, Large television and a giant sofa. "Upstairs is our room. So nobody would usually go up the stairs other than me." Pond informs. "Then outside is the pool."

"You have a pool? What kind of place are you living at? How do you clean up the house?" Phuwin asks.

"I have maids who clean up the house every couple of days. So I don't have to do anything." Pond answers.

"You are spoilt." Phuwin says as he climbs the stairs. "How is upstairs your room? There's a lot of space for that just to be your room." Phuwin stops once he reach the top, unsure if he should call this a room or something else. It is definitely bigger than his previous apartment.

Pond points to the side. "That's the toilet and a walk in closet beside it."

Phuwin looks at the setup and his bed is definitely big enough to fit four people. He has fully equip gaming computer as well and Phuwin is left speechless. Pond grabs Phuwin's bag and heads towards the walk in closet. "I'll call one of the maids to come over as soon as possible to fix your clothes." Pond says as he takes out his phone.

Phuwin grabs Pond's phone. "No. I'll do it myself. I don't need anyone to baby me, not like you. Just tell me where the hangers are at." Phuwin says as he walks towards the walk in closet and got stunned by the amount of space. It is nearly as big as his bedroom.

Phuwin spots the hangers and opens his bag, slowly arranging them and putting on the rack where he claims to be his spot. Pond watches him from the door, unsure if he should be impressed or envious that he can do his own chores without anyone helping him. "Do you need help?" Pond asks.

Phuwin shakes his head. "I'm almost done anyway. I didn't bring much clothes because I can wash them here."

"I'm going to head down and grab a couple of drinks. You can go ahead and shower first if you want to." Pond says as he walks away from the door. Phuwin quickly got up to his feet and rushes towards the bathroom, hoping that Pond would take his time with the drinks so that he'll finish bathing and he won't be able to take a peek.

Phuwin isn't surprise anymore. Pond's bathroom is huge and there's even a bathtub for him to dip himself in. He feels like he's living in one of the top hotels in the country.

Pond opens up his fridge, unsure what Phuwin would like. He grabs a couple of beers and walks up to his bedroom. "I don't know what you like but I brought beers." Pond notices that there wasn't and reply and could hear the sound of the showers.

Pond opens a can and starts drinking as he starts turning on his computer. He starts fiddling with it while waiting for Phuwin. He has never had a housemate before and this is going to be his first. He has people sleeping over for a couple of times but it's different from this.

It didn't take long for Phuwin to come out from the bathroom with his pajamas on and a towel over his head. Phuwin walks over to Pond, looking at the screen. "What are you doing? Why are you looking at graphs?" Phuwin asks.

Pond could smell the sweet scent of lavender on Phuwin's skin and he didn't expect for him to like it. Pond inhales deeply, taking the scent into his system. "It's just stocks. This is my other mode of income other than my parent's." Pond replies. "And you smell nice."

Pond leans into Phuwin's shoulder, taking in the smell of Phuwin's skin. Phuwin pulls away from Pond. "What was that?" Phuwin asks.

"You just smell really good. I couldn't help myself. I don't recall having this kind of soap in my bathroom." Pond replies.

"I brought my own soap. I mean I'm going to be here for three months. I got to bring my own supplies." Phuwin explains.

"Well, starting from now on, you don't have to buy your own supplies anymore. I'll get someone to buy it for you." Pond says.

Phuwin let out an exhausted breath. "Since I'm living you now, I have a condition. We will go our own to buy for grocery and supplies. You will not need to call your people to clean up the house because we're going to do it. Unless it's the pool, I have no idea on how to clean up the pool."

"But this place is big. How are you supposed to clean up the place by yourself?" Pond asks.

"You mean 'We' are going to clean it up. I'm going to teach you some responsibility while I'm here."  Phuwin says.

Pond scratches his head. "House cleaning three times a week." He negotiates.

"Once."

"Twice?" Pond negotiates again.

Phuwin let out an exhausted breath. "Fine. Twice. However we are doing the rest on our own like grocery shopping, cooking and supplies." Phuwin says.

"But I don't know how to cook." Pond replies.

"I do. You can learn from me."

Pond scratches his head, unsure if bringing Phuwin over is the right idea. He grabs a can of beer and passes it over to Phuwin. "Here. I brought you a drink."

Phuwin rejects it politely. "No thank you. I can't handle my alcohol well and I'm not sure what you're going to do to be if I take a sip out of it." Phuwin explains.

"But the other day when you drank the cup of liquor it was like nothing." Pond asks.

"Oh I puked and knocked out at the entrance of the club. I had to ask someone to help me get a cab for that." Phuwin embarrassingly expose himself. "The cab driver had to send me up to my room and of course I gave him a huge tip for that... Or did i? I can't remember."

Pond laughs as he push himself away from his computer. "I'll go grab my shower and we'll head off to bed. It's getting really late."

Phuwin nods. "I'll doze off first. I'm really tired." Pond nods as he walks to the bathroom. Phuwin is unsure which side he should take to sleep. He is afraid he'll take Pond's side while sleeping. He takes the left side and covers the duvet over him. Everything is so soft and when Phuwin closes his eyes, he is at an extreme comfort. Phuwin fell asleep in an instant

When Pond got out of the shower, shirtless with long pajama pants, he looks at Phuwin sleeping on his side of the bed. He scratches his head, unsure if he should wake him up. Pond walks over to Phuwin, kneeling down, seeing if he actually fell asleep.

Pond could hear the small wheezes from him and let out a breath. He crawls into the bed and sleeps on the right side. It was out of his comfort zone but he turns to look at Phuwin's back. He scoots over closer, close enough to smell the scent of lavender on the boy.  "Good night." Pond says before he closes  his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 310 23
Story of joong who fall in love with dunk at first sight but dunk has a secret which no one knows and pond who fall for phu but he love dunk secretl...
218K 5.9K 25
This FF begins with forced marriage of #taynew with each other, since, they live in 🌞🗿Polcaland 🦈🐨, an imaginary city in Bangkok where gender doe...
110K 3.5K 34
This is going to be a slow burn fanfic with eventual smut. Enjoy!
164K 4.1K 29
⚠️no tommy x tubbo⚠️ tommyinnit and tubbo x male/nb!reader (mostly male) uncompleted start: 31.12.20 end: 18.01.22