YOUR LORD GOVERNOR

By KanaparthiS

This is the story of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta. Arnav's family died in a plane crash when... More

PROLOGUE
1.SHE'S MISSING
Character Sketch
2. I FOUND HER
3. SHE'S CRAZY ABOUT ME
4. SHE'S CUTE
5. SHE'S POSSESSIVE
6. SHE'S MY HAPPINESS
7. SHE'S JEALOUS
8. SHE'S MINE
NEW COVER
9.SHE'S STRONG
10. SHE'S PERFECT FOR ME
11. SHE'S GOT MY BACK
13. SHE'S BOLD
14. SHE'S MY BABY
15. SHE'S ALL I EVER WANT
16. SHE'S COMPASSIONATE
17. SHE'S FIESTY

12. SHE'S ANNOYED

1.3K 123 20
By KanaparthiS

Boston, USA

Arnav's PoV:

My princess woke up and she caught me staring at her. She asked me, "Arnie, when did you wake up?" I really don't know for how long I was staring at her, then what can I answer her. I replied, "I don't know." She said, "What do you mean by I don't know?" I replied, "That I really don't know when I woke up because I was busy admiring your face and lost the track of time." She blushed and said, "If you woke up already, then why did you not wake me?" I replied, "You were sleeping so peacefully, so I didn't have it in me to wake you up." She kissed on my cheek and said, "Good morning" In return, I pecked on her lips and said, "Good morning." She smiled and said, "Now get up, don't you want to go to office?" I smiled and said, "No, I'm not going to office today. I'm all yours today." She hugged and said, "Wow that's a great news Arnie. We can have lot's of fun."

I asked her, "So, tell me what do you want do today? Where do you want to go?" She replied, "No, we're not going anywhere. We'll stay at home and spend time with each other." I smiled and replied, "I like it, now go freshen up, then let's have some breakfast." She nodded and got up to freshen up. By that time, I decided to call Aman to know the status of the report.

"Aman, where the hell is that damn report?"

"ASR, do you even know the term called phone etiquette. No hi, hello, good morning, directly barking orders. I mean who does that?"

"I do. And why the hell would I waste my time on you for silly hi, hello? I have better works to do. Now stop this drama and answer to my question."

"Okay, report will be in your hands by 6 in the evening. Now don't spoil my morning and yours too. Go, bhabhi must be waiting."

And I cut the call, whenever he addresses Khushi as bhabhi, I feel as if I'm the most luckiest man on the earth to have her in my life. I've gone through the mails till she came back  from washroom. She came out wearing her favorite orange sundress. She has this charm, which has the capability to make me fall for her, even if she does nothing. And once again, I fell for her. I started walking towards her, as soon as I reached her. I held her head and pulled her towards me and kissed on her forehead lovingly and then said, "You're looking gorgeous." She blushed and then said, "Arnie, go and freshen up. I'm hungry." I smiled and went to washroom.

By the time I came out, I found my dress on the bed. I wore my pant and was about to wear my shirt, I heard a knock at the door. Then immediately I heard her voice, "Arnie, did you wear your clothes? Can I come in?" 

I've decided to tease her, so instead of wearing my shirt, I went and opened the door. As soon as she saw me, she turned other side with the coffee mugs. She said, "Arnie go and wear your shirt. Why did you open the door without wearing your shirt?" I smiled and said, "You know that I don't like to make my princess wait for me, so when I heard the knock, I came rushing to open the door."

She said, "It's okay, but you go and wear your shirt and I'll wait here." I replied, "Princess, why did you turn that side and why are you waiting outside. Come inside." She said, "I'll come but you go and wear your shirt." I replied, "No, I'll not go until you come in."

She turned back suddenly and said, "Arnie, why are you doing this?" Immediately she turned back seeing my bare chest. I smirked and replied, "What am I doing? Is it wrong to ask you to come inside?" She replied, "Why are you not understanding? How will I come in, if you're standing without a shirt" I replied, "How does it matter sweetheart? It's not like you've never seen me like this. You've seen me like this many times and everytime you get shy seeing me like this. And you say I've grown up enough."

She immediately turned and walked inside pushing me aside. She put the coffee mugs on the table and said, "Arnie come and have your coffee." I didn't expect this reaction from her. She's standing there looking at me. I walked towards her and pulled her towards me and said, "Are you not shy anymore? Just a minute ago, you were unable to look at me, and now you're standing here and looking at me. What happened suddenly?"

She replied, "I've thought about it and then realized, why should I feel shy? You're mine anyway, then what's wrong in seeing what's mine. So, I came inside and now standing in front of you." I replied, "Yeah, you're right, there's nothing wrong in seeing what's yours. This way you'll slowly get habituated. And one day, when you'll actually see me, you'll not be shy anymore." She blushed and kept her head on my shoulder unable to see me.

After a minute, I said, "I love keeping you like this in my arms and hate moving away, but I think coffee is getting cold. So, if you excuse me, I'll quickly go wear my shirt and then we can have coffee." She replied, "Just a minute ago, you were saying that I should get habituated and now you want to wear shirt. What if I won't excuse you?" I replied, "I don't have any problem, come let's have coffee."

I dragged her along with me, I sat on the couch and she was about to sit beside me and I pulled her onto me. I signalled her to give me my cup, and like always she again tasted my black coffee and spitted it out. I chuckled at her and then took my coffee from her hands. She took her coffee with full cream and sugar and started drinking. After drinking coffee, she said in serious tone, "Now if you want to have breakfast wear your shirt and come down. But if you want Annie to also get habituated seeing you like this, you can come down like this only." and tried to get up. But I didn't let her, I pulled her and now she's facing me. I asked her, "Attitude huh? I like it. But will you be fine, if I come down like this?" She replied, ". What do you mean by asking will you be fine? Don't you dare to come down." I smirked and said, "And what if I dare", she cut me off saying angrily, "Try to come down like this, then you'll know."

I immediately placed my lips on hers. I really love her angry avatar, she looks even more sexy when she's angry. And it has always been very difficult for me to control my desires. But now I don't need to. I started kissing her wildly. I made her lie on the couch and continued kissing her even more passionately. Trying to pour all my emotions in the kiss, to show her how much she affects me. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me even more closer to her. I started sucking her lips and then smooching. Everytime I kiss her, I feel as if I'm in heaven. Everytime it's a different experience which I want to cherish all my life. I left her, when I felt that she is breathless. Looking into her eyes deeply, I said, "This is what your anger does to me, you look so sexy and edible when you're angry." She held my face and bit on my cheek and said, "This is what you get if you instigate me. Now get up, I'm hungry. Let's go and have breakfast." I pecked on her lips and got up. She waited for me till I wore my shirt and then we went down for breakfast. 

We sat down for breakfast, Annie came and served toast for me and pasta for her. I started having my toast, then I observed that my angel isn't eating. When I turned towards her, she was busy glaring at me. This is the second time she's angry with me. I asked her, "You said you're hungry, then why aren't you eating?" She angrily replied, "Because you lord governor, forgot feeding me and having your breakfast alone." and turned her face to the other side. I then realized my mistake. I took a spoonful of pasta and tried to feed her, but she isn't eating. I said, "Princess, I'm sorry. I won't repeat it next time. From now, I'll feed you daily. Please leave your anger and have your breakfast." She turned towards me and asked, "Pakka?" I nodded my head. Then she said, "And if you annoy me again, I won't even talk to you" I replied, "Okay I won't, but don't ever say that you won't talk to me." she kissed on my cheek and opened her mouth. And I started feeding her and had my breakfast along with her.

After finishing breakfast, we went to our room. I said, "Princess, tomorrow we need to go to college, to finish your admission. Your college will start from next week." She said, "Okay, But which college am I going to study?" I said, "That's a surprise for you. Now tell me what do you want to do?"

She thought for a while and said, "Arnie, I want to cook for you. You help me, and I'll cook for you." I said, "That's a great idea, but instead I'll cook and you just sit on the kitchen slab and instruct me." She said, "What's the need for you to cook? I'm there na, I'll cook for us. You don't need to." I replied, "I know, I don't need to. But I want to cook for you. And there's one more reason to this, which I'll tell you later while cooking. Now decide the menu for lunch."

She decided dal makhni and Rajma chawal for lunch. I've asked Jack to arrange all the ingredients. After sometime, we went downstairs. I've dismissed both Jack and Annie for the rest of the day. I made her sit on the kitchen slab and wore the apron for cooking. I've asked her what to do and she's instructing me. After an hour I finished cooking, I turned off the stove and moved towards her. 

Seeing my advances towards her, she asked, "What happened Arnie?" I stood infront of her and said, "I've cooked for you, don't you think I should be rewarded?" She smiled and kissed on my cheek. I moved more closer to her, now I'm standing in between her legs. I said, "If you give something, then you should give huge one. Ever since I've tasted your lips, these kisses doesn't satisfy me. I hope you're understanding what I'm saying." As soon as I finished saying, she kissed me. After the kiss, I said her, "You remember I told you there's a reason for me to cook for you. From your childhood, everytime I fed you, I've always wanted to cook for you with my own hands and then feed you. So, today I got the chance to fulfill my wish. From now I'll cook for you every now and then. Also kitchen romance has always been my fantasy, whenever I saw you cooking, I used to feel so many things. Today even that got fulfilled. But I'm not satisfied yet. Since we've started today, we can slowly fulfill all my kitchen fantasies." And again kissed her, this time little wildly.

After breaking the kiss, I pecked on her lips and moved away. Removed the apron and served food for us in a plate and gave her to hold. And then lifted her and took her to our room. All the way she was blushing and she hid her face in the crook of my neck. I sat on the recliner and made her sit on my lap. I fed her the first bite, and waited for her reply. But instead of replying she pecked on my lips and said, "It's yummy." I smiled at her antics and continued feeding her and ate along with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
67.9K 3.7K 11
Story of The Great Business tycoon Arnav Singh raizada who use to smoke and drink and Orphan girl Khushi Gupta who hates smoker. Due to some situatio...
191K 7.4K 25
Khushi has spent her whole life wanting to love and wanting to be loved. She may love Arnav with her whole heart, but does Arnav love her back? Join...
415K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...