101 Dalmatian Street x Pet Re...

By AshleyGryffindor

Y/n Radcliffe is the Daughter of Rodger Radcliffe and Anita Radcliffe, the Heiress to her family's Dalmatian... More

🐾Dalmatian Home Sweet Home🐾
🐾Meeting the Boyfriend's Family🐾
🐾Mum, Dad meet My De Vil🐾
🐾Dalmatian Street🐾
🐾Origins of the Heiress & Lil' De Vil🐾
🐾Puppies, Fighting and Taken🐾
🐾Adventure, Rescue Chase, & Home🐾
🐾Thirteen Years Pass By🐾
🐾Museum, Next Day & Puppies🐾
🐾The Crazy Days at AP🐾
🐾A New Year With Spots🐾
🐾New Day, Same Drama🐾
🐾A Sea of Spots & Adventure🐾
🐾Bring This Down & Goodbye For Now🐾
🐾101 Dalmatian Street🐾

🐾Y/n Radcliffe's Bio🐾

2.1K 36 5
By AshleyGryffindor

Name: Y/n Anita Radcliffe

Age: 14 - At the beginning of Descendants and 15 at the end. 15 - Beginning of Descendants 2 and 16 at the end. 16 - At the beginning of Descendants 3 and at the end will be 17. 18 to 22 in 101 Dalmatian Street.

Parents: Roger Radcliffe and Anita (Darling - Maiden name) Radcliffe.

Grandma figure: Nanny

Godmother: Cruella De Vil

Home town: Suffolk, The Dalmatian Plantation, Auradon Prep, and Camden Town near Regent's Park.

Occupation for now: Auradon Prep Student, Band composer, song writer, singer and skater.

Occupation in the future: Graduate of London's highest college in the music major, professional skater and singer.

Auradon Prep Dorm:

Y/n's Style both informal and formal:

Friends: Ben, Doug, Jane, Lonnie, and her own dalmatians.

VK Friends: Evie, Mal, Jay, and Dizzy

Hobbies: Cooking, Baking, Reading, Playing and making music, Singing and Gardening.

Title: Dalmatian Plantation Heiress

Theme Song for all Descendants movies and Y/n's singing Voice:

Theme Song for 101 Dalmatian Street:

When older Carlos and Y/n are together again in Camden Town:

Y/n's older singing Voice:

Love Interest: Carlos De Vil (duh)

Likes: Sweets, A full English breakfast, tea and coffee, making new music, her friends and family

Dislikes: Fur wearers, bullies, snotty people and when people talk bad about anyone she cares about.

Bio: Y/n Radcliffe is the only child of Roger and Anita Radcliffe as well Heiress to the Dalmatian Plantation in Suffolk countryside in the UK of Auradon. She grew up with Carlos De Vil as babies until the puppynapping and kidnapping happened then she mainly grew up with Ben whom looks at her as a little sister of sorts.

Younger Y/n Personality: Kind, generous, loving, spunky and protective, shy and to fluster at times.

Older Y/n Personality: Feisty, intelligent, creative, speaks her mind, passionate and fiercely protective.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733 0 16
In the town of Suburbia, lived the Boggs family along with Perdita. A kind loving dalmatian who happened to stumble upon the castle on top of the hil...
216K 6.9K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...
16.4K 180 23
What happens when your entire life is gone, you have nothing, and your memory is a massive black hole? These are the questions that haunt Rictor, a m...
9K 109 14
This is a reader insert of the 1961 animated movie 101 Dalmatians by Disney. The orginal book is by Dodie Smith. 1/44 perdita 2/22/22 1/1000+ lucky 8...