Hush Mode (studxstud)

By coconutcutie32

Ajah had never ever really been a fan of talking to people. she believes once u start a conversation it never... More

The classies ๐Ÿ›
Barbados โœจ
360โœจ
Sorry not sorry โœจ
Edible โœจ
Anything for my sisters โœจ
Who are you disgusting for baby? โœจ
People change people โœจ
make me feel good ๐Ÿ’•

Call me Angelica โœจ

1.6K 80 42
By coconutcutie32

Ajah POV:

Before anybody could say anything we here this from the door way.

"I knew it, I knew that bitch could talk. She out here pretending she can't talk being fine like that. She thought she was gone fool me." Kianna says from the door way.

I think I mentally slapped my own forehead.

This bitch head full of air.

We all see this girl evidently look at both girls then look at the guns, then look at them again.

And what does this girl do. SHE RUNS SHE FUCKING RUNS.

You think the bitch would run when she first got in here and not let all of china know she was here.

Shit maybe even CALLED THE POLICE.

Naw nvm those pigs would have shot every single one of us.

She is so obsessed with "Catching me talking." this bitch walked in and didn't see the gun first.

Ion care I want my ones wit her after dis shit.

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I DONT FUCK WITH PEOPLE.

They all stupid.

Her run is short lived when the third friend is walking her back in with her gun press to her head.

Her gun catching my eye. BH Ingrained on the side. The real question is how the hell did she get on of bonnies guns.

She sits Kianna down next to me and I give her the worst glare of her life.

She lowered her head in shame.

Yeah hoe feel stupid.

My dumbass shouldn't have followed them either but believe it or not I do care slightly for the classies.

They always have my back. I want to always have theres. Well maybe Bre and Jayden.

Kianna? Not so much.

I just wanted to make sure that Breeanna is ok.

The third stud scanned all of our faces then stopped on Bree.

"Bree? Angelica I'm going to whoop YOUR ASS." The third says.

I can tell she meant that shit.

"What about the other girl." Gelly says.

"We'll just have Selena come and pick her up." Seven says with dominance.

So theses hood rats been here for what? 5 minutes? And they already in sum shit.

Sound ghetto to me.

Wait until my moms and aunts finds out they put a gun to my head. Cold blood motherfuckers.

I can't stand this. I don't do shit. I don't even talk and this is what I get.

I quickly sign to bree something in anger.

"Aye wtf did she say." seven says aggressively taping the gun agasint my head like I killed her fucking mom or sum.

It's just sign language damn I know fuck well u understand gang signs they not that different.

"She said she wants her 30 seconds with all of y'all." Bree says with the straightest face on earth.

"Yo she dead ass?" The third stud asks with a chuckle.

It's all fun and games till I clear all them bitches.

Bree looks towards  me and then looks at gelly And then speaks.

"Yeah she's dead ass."

They simply don't understand I'm not a regular kid.

These guns don't scare me, i fight my momma for fun.

I pull out my phone and text my cousin Ashlyn.

"Barbados" is all I put.

Just so if my mothers ask then they know where to look and plus if she doesn't hear from me she knows where to find me.

She'd tear that whole city down looking my asss.

I mean she has before.

See me and my cousin are very different.

She's the result choosing the family business and I'm the result of living a normal life of a kid.

The difference between me and ashlyn is she had to choose the family business. Well She didn't have to but she has a job to fulfill. Who could blame her, she's her mothers daughter.

Me chooseing a normal life doesn't mean that I didn't have to train or go through the tasks that my cousins went through.

I still have to know how to protect myself having this last name.

Although Ashlyn has a different one, hers carry just as much danger as mine.

The only reason they aren't dead yet is because i'd love to see where this goes.

And plus any dumb ass wouldn't lay a finger on anyone with this last name.

They seem to have mistaken my silence for weakness.

Both my mothers agree not talking much was perfectly fine with them.

They understood. 

They figured my awareness and observation was much more lethal than my combat skill.

They know I'm just as dangerous as all my cousins and aunts, I just show it in my own way.

Not long after my thoughts I feel a towel being pressed up against my nose and mouth.

Those pussy bitches chloroformed me?!

They know they could've let me have my 30 seconds.

Bree POV:

Sourounded by darkness I guess it would be a good time to tell y'all what's the deal with all this.

Ok so basically when we were all in high school, my life changed the day I was kidnapped by a national gang.

They had kidnapped me because my father owed them some money and they weren't gonna let me go until he payed.

Of course my father could Afford it, he simply just didn't want to pay.

It took him a while to notice I was even gone let alone the ransom money.

I could have payed them out of my pocket if they just had asked.

While I was kidnapped at first I had to stay in my room all day.

It was relatively big. It was locked of course. It had a code and a balcony with a glass door door leading out the balcony.

I had four advisors. All were my age.

Their names were Angelica, Seven, Danny, and Selena.

I always envied their relationship with each other. They were 4 peas in a pod. I used to watch them goof off outside my room. I've always wanted a friend group like that.

Seven was the mean nonchalant one who didn't really like to be fucked with but tolerated her loud friends and social friends.

Danny was the loud crazy stud that loves to twerk and just the life of party In general.

Selena the only fem of the group who kept the girls in check. She was like a mother figure to us to maybe older sister figure. A wise women.

And lastly my angelica. She was the ambitious one. The one with dreams. She was the most beautiful stud i'd ever seen, made me question my sexuality.

I was just a high school girl. We were both high school girls. We were too young to understand what we were getting ourselves into.

Like I said I had a balcony. Each gurl had a shift in the day to watch me and check up on me bring me food make sure I was in good Heath all that.

There was a night shift that nobody ever wanted. When they first were told this I heard the girls arguing outside my door about the first night.

One day Angelica came in to give me dinner.

I wouldn't look at her. I couldn't look in her eyes. Idk but I couldn't.

I was afraid of her. I was afraid of all of them.

I didn't know what there intentions were.

Flash back:

She was staring at me. Not in a predatory way but in a curious way.

I wouldn't dare question it.

"Breanna." she says more like a question.

I keep my eyes on the ground.

She reaches for me and I flinch back because I'm scared of her.

What did they even want with me?

What had I done to anger them?

Cold silence flooded the room.

She was still staring. I could feel her eyes burning through my skin.

I finally look up at her and her eyes tell a tale.

The same tale my eyes tell.

Neglect. That's what I see.

We locked eyes and now that lock can simply not be broken.

"Your stunning Breanna." she says in a Low tone.

I cheeks turn a tinted pink and a smile speeds across my face.

"Aswell as you, Gelly." I say barely above a whisper.

At the time I didn't want to call her, her government because that might anger her.

I'd seen how she treated people when using her birthday without consent.

"Im going to take the night shift tonight for Selena tonight, I except you to be in your p jays at 8 an out on the the balcony at 9:00." she says in a soft tone that made me feel extremely tingly.

It was strange. She had such an aggressive manner but somehow she was treating me like I was a delicate flower.

"Yes Gelly."  I say calmly looking down again.

She's quite intimidating. Eye contact is not something I can maintain with such a beautiful human like her.

"Breanna" she says taking a step closer to me.

"Yes gelly." I say looking at the ground.

"Please refer to me as Angelica." When she said this my heart started beating a tad bit faster.

Then it started racing.

Was she trying to make me melt?  Is she testing my discipline?

When we first met she told me to to just call her Gelly. Is she testing me? Is this a joke?

"But-"

"No buts I want you to call me Angelica end of story, punishment will be severed if rules are not taken seriously." She says giggling at the last part and exiting my room.

She peaks her head back in and smiles at me.

"I'm was joking about that last part baby doll."

Baby doll? Why would she possibly call me that.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was bullied and harassed into updating this 🥲  also the next chapter will be a continuation of the flash back. But guys I wanted to go skating today but I didn't have a ride 😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 22.6K 48
This story is studxstudโ€ผ No H8 tolerated, so if you don't like it, don't read itโ€ผ Returning to college after a year long absence, due to her family's...
361K 13.7K 39
"You don't know how much it hurts me seeing you with him. I tell you about it, you apologize then go on with your life like nothing even happened" S...
10.9K 530 30
Nat has her own story to create, but unfortunately for her, writing's never been her strong suit. X has always clung to what's mainstream, and to wha...
143K 4.8K 50
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ (girlxgirl)(๐“Œ๐“๐“Œ)(femxstem) ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ/ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ! Riah's life after high school was just pieci...