[BL]An Instructor Manual For...

By Rezioj27

Author: Explosive cutie Status: Complete Status in COO: 490 chapters Hit by a car, he transmigrated to the f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 62

981 45 0
By Rezioj27

    The black line is very small, and if Shen Yuan hadn't tried to find it, he wouldn't be able to see it at all.

    The line is connected to the black dots, as if automatically forming a loop. The black dots spreading from the palm of the hand connect this finger, and the palm, as if there is also a line, connected to a certain place, but Shen Yuan wants to work harder. When I looked at it, I felt that my spirit was shaking suddenly, shaking like a god, and I was a little unsteady.

    He knew that this kind of feeling was caused by too much consumption.

    He obviously absorbed the crystal not long ago.

    After shook his head, there was nothing particularly uncomfortable about his body, and he didn't appear to be as weak as before, only he felt his mind swayed.

    After analyzing it, Shen Yuan knew that he might have consumed too much mental energy.

    Because of the relatively large consumption of mental power, he was just dizzy.

    "Shen... Shen... Shen Yuan!! You... come here and take a look! I feel... that sister is about to explode!" The

    boy was also cautiously standing outside the ward to speak at this time, and Shen Yuan subconsciously swept his spirit. In the past, he could even see every small change that the boy tangled anxiously.

    "Sister?"

    Shen Yuan thought of Xiang Tiannuan with a cold face, the sister whose name was completely different.

    "Well, just now, my sister was actually trying to get into the body secretly, but the man said something that made her stop completely, just want to shoot that person to death."

    "What did you say?"

    Shen Yuan Go out and come to the boy's side.

    "Said that the reason why my sister's father is in poor health is because of him, and he is still using some means to constantly squeeze my sister's company and secretly transfer property. Then, he and The woman said that he was really not interested in his sister at all. "

    As a boy, the boy can feel that that person is really a big scumbag.

    Shen Yuan was also taken aback.

    How can there be a feeling of resentment from the rich?

    Shen Yuan took the boy back to Xiang Tiannuan's side. At this moment, Xiang Tiannuan looked very different from the cold one just now.

    "Sister, are you okay?"

    Xiang Tian Nuan was squatting in front of his hospital bed very decadently. In fact, at first sight of this situation, he felt a kind of bad feeling.

    "Fortunately."

    Xiang Tian Nuan is considered strong.

    When she heard those words, she wanted to take the man alive, but now she is powerless, she deeply complains about herself for being so ignorant!

    "At first, she believed in me. Whatever I said, she thought it was correct, but then she saw our chat records, and her thoughts about me changed a little, so, for our future, I had to do this. .

    her father is an old fogy, it looks as if giving a lot of freedom, but in fact, he kind of feels completely see through, so he must be removed.

    then, now is the day to warm himself, she to a car accident, heart tension there, a good, all of a sudden outbreak of disease, the backbone of the two home fell, it can only help the family, at that time, I was home to the most reliable in the future.

    from It’s very easy for Xiang’s stupid relatives to get a signature at home.”

    I kept recalling what the person said just now, and Xiang Tiannuan regretted it, but it was too late for anything.

    Now, there is no miracle to save her, she has seen the situation before her eyes, this is a dead end!

    "Sister, there are things that come from a dead end, don't you see you now, don't they exist here? You still have hope, return to your body, wake up, and live, that's it."

    Shen When Yuan said comforting words, Xiang Tian Nuan suddenly thought of something, and immediately stood up, and then rushed towards Shen Yuan.

    "Do you have any special power, right? The crystal in your hand is very special, so are you. I can feel that you are different from us. Can you help me?"

    "Help you? How to help? You want How is it? I am also a soul now, perhaps with limited abilities."

    Shen Yuan had no bottom in his heart. Several people who were souls were seriously injured, and they might not be able to get in.

    "Can you help me call someone back? He is far away from me. I broke his heart before, but I believe him. Every time I have something, he will always come. If you can do this, I will There is a chance to win!"

    Call someone?

    Shen Yuan paused, he should be able to do this at present.

    "Where is the person?"

    Shen Yuan asked.

    "In Shampoo, can you help me?"

    Shampoo, where is it, overseas?

    Shen Yuan was embarrassed again.

    "I can help to a certain extent. If it's just to call someone, after he hears it, he really wants to believe me, then it's okay."

    "I believe him!"

    Xiang Tiannuan's heart slowly warmed up, perhaps this chance encounter For her, it is a good thing.

    "Then... that shampoo is far away? What does he look like?"

    Shen Yuan felt that he couldn't just look for it so he couldn't discredit him.

    Xiang Tiannuan also made trouble for a while, and now she can't find the photos from her mobile phone.

    Shen Yuan couldn't laugh or cry right now, he originally thought that this cold sister had only proposed it after thinking it clearly.

    He stretched out his hand and saw Xiang Tian Nuan's equally distressed face. Just as he was about to tap Xiang Tian Nuan, his hand seemed to fluctuate.

    Shen Yuan's mental power keenly felt it, and he was shocked for a while.

    "Boom!"

    The hand still patted Xiang Tiannuan's back. For a moment, he felt a whirlpool in his hand. Later, he and Xiang Tiannuan went to a strange place, which was no longer a hospital.

    "This is..."

    Shen Yuan looked at his hand in surprise. At that moment, he seemed to have made a space jump.

    "Shampoo!"

    Xiang Tian Nuan looked at the surrounding scenery and said three words with certainty.

    Shampoo land, this is shampoo land!

    She was still thinking about the shampoo just now, but she arrived!

    So, this shows that there is something incredible about Shen Yuan, the boy!

    "How did you do it? This is the shampoo place, and it's near the villa where he lives. You are really different, maybe you are my lucky star."

    Xiang Tian Nuan smiled, slightly, so A beautiful woman laughed, with a unique charm.

    Shen Yuan was stunned for a while, somehow, seeing this smile, he found Zall Saint instead.

    When Zall Sheng was with him, he also liked to laugh. His smile was Shen Mingyuan's long-held belief.

    Lost, Shen Yuan shook his head hard.

    "Where is that person, can I try to get in touch with him?"

    Shen Yuan shifted Xiang Tian Nuan's attention. Xiang Tian Nuan is a smart person. She knows Shen Yuan has secrets, so she doesn't want to talk about it, but she doesn't. Entangled and asked.

    "Okay, just ahead!"

    Three minutes later, they went straight all the way to the villa Xiang Tian Nuan said.

    The construction of the villa is very impressive, and at first glance it makes people feel like it unconsciously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 14.7K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
396K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
659K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
219K 23.8K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...