Come back to live, but in the...

By Lisa_Knisenko

(Rewrite) Right on the fourth war shinobi, black Zetsu sneaked back to Naruto and stab him behind. But before... More

Death, explaining and help from goddes
Hospital and meet
Tobirama Senju
Stupid counsils
Talk, a year and Madara
Past
Promise and meanwhile
Kaguya, black and white Zetsu and Tsubasa
Explaining and back
Questions
Talk, after the war and meet
Jinchuriki friends and traitor
Help
Talk
Year and members
Extra
Extra pt 1
Extra pt 2
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra

Extra

1.7K 53 1
By Lisa_Knisenko

A/n

Whats up! No one expected that?
I thought for making some extra chapters

This is a week after Tobirama came back from his year mission

Tobirama pov

'An mother?' I thought as I watched my wife who sleepin on my shoulder while twins playing with Kurama and Kaguya. "Hm? Something wrong?" Kaguya ask. "Just Naruko who is lazy to not take care of children. But if she is tired, so I'll not  say anything." I said. "Kit has low chakra, so let her sleep." That made my eyes widen of shock. "What? How she can have low chakra?" I ask. "Weel......"

Flashback

"Sorry to say, but children didn't survived." "How can that be?!" Hashirama shouted at one of nurses. "Please, let me see my children......" Naruko said with weak voice. And nurse's dd what she said. After everyone lef the room, Naruko hugged her twins. "You sure you'll do that?" Kurama ask. "I will not give my whole chakra......but my half..." Naruko explained and Kaguya caress head to silver haired girl. After an momment, the kids just began to cry. "Low chakra they had..." Kaguya mumbled before she went to girl.

End of flashback

"So twins had low chakra?" I ask shocked as I looked at Naruko. "That's right. Kit sacrificed her chakra to safe them. But us, we needed to become....Let my ear go." Kurama said. "Now I know about my tiwns be your jinchuriki and vessal...." I said. 'Well Kaguya maybe lucky with Azuna...' I thought as I watched Azuna sleeping on Kaguya's lap. "But what about Naruko sleeping?" I ask. "Till her chakra be on that level before, she need take sleep to get it back." Kurama explained.

Naruko pov

"Argh, I told him not to tell you this..." I said. "Better then to think you didn't want children." Tobirama said as he nuzzled on my neck. "But I didn't want you to worry." I said as I caress my twins. "I will be worry when I'm going back to Hokage work." Tobirama said as he hugged tightly my waist. "Yea, I think my dad had the same......" I said. "When you think Hiruzen become Hokage?" I ask my husband. "Dunno. But you are from the future..." Tobirama said. "Better you think when he'll become Hokage, not me." I said. "Now, go back to sleep. You still need to recover with chakra...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 60 4
On October 10th, the kyuubi attacked the hidden leaf village, causing destruction and killing thousands however, it was then sealed into a new born c...
1.7K 22 3
What if Minato and Kushina had a daughter? What if her name was Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze? What if she had two siblings younger than her, but loved, wh...
42.7K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...
308K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...