Love is Pure - Pranbir

By wisiwisdom

peep in to know...... More

Hi guys 👋
characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
New Cover
Part - 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part-12

Part 8

1K 46 4
By wisiwisdom

Next morning :

Delhi Airport ,

Deepak came outside the airport and looked up at the sky . He smiled thinking about seeing Kiara after a long time .

A car came and stopped before him . The car's door opened , a girl stepped out .

She smiled happily when she saw Deepak and hugged him . The girl was none other than Kiara .

Deepak hugged her back , happy to see her at last .

" You are here finally !!! I really happy " Kiara said excitedly.

Deepak smiled at her excitement .
" I am happy that you are happy " .

" Are you free this evening " Kiara asked .

" Why ? "

" Bevause today is my mama and papa's anniversary . There is a party tonight . You could come " Kiara said.

" So you are going to introduce me to your family " he asked with a teasing smile.

Kiara hit his shoulder lightly giving him ' you are impossible ' look .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Kholi Mansion :

Aisha was sitting in her room thinking about how to get a new plan.
She was still thinking , when her phone rang . She smiled seeing the caller id .

" Long time , no see Aisha " a voice said on the other end .

" Yeah . How are you Tina ? " Aisha said smiling.

" Fine . What about you ? "

" Fine too "

" So did your plan to get Shahil back work ? "

" No . But no worries beacise there was nothing between Shahil and that Prachi " Aisha said with a smirk .

" Well , then Shahil is yours now " Tina said .

" No he is still angry abd stubborn . So we should think of another plan "

" Dont worry , I will help you . But then you should help me with my love " Tina said with a smirk .

" Then pack your bags and come here . I will make sure that bhai's marriage happens only with you " Aisha said with a evil smile.

          ●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Shahana's house :

Prachi was getting ready for work , when she got a phone call . She took the phone without seeing the caller id .

" hello " she said .

" How are you Prachi ? " Tanu said in a cold voice .

" Mumma ?? " she said surprised. She shuddered hearing her voice .

" You must be having a pleasant time in Delhi . So I decided to come there . Now that I am in Delhi , you pack your bags from wherever you are staying now and come to the address I tell you " Tanu said , the coldness not leaving her voice .

" Mumma , but please . I dont want to go frome here " Prachi said desperately.

" You don't talk against me . Just do as I say " Tanu said in a stern voice And cut the call .

Prachi sighed , thinking that her torture life is going to start again . She turned around and saw Shahana standing at theere with sad eyes . She had heard the whole conversation . She came and hugged Prachi .

" Do you really have to go " she asked sadly.

" You know about her , she will not let me be happy if I don't listen to her . So much days without her is more than enough . Seems like it is time to go back to my old life " Prachi replied with a sad smile .

Shahana nodded and helped Prachi pack up .

Saritaji told her to atleast eat and go . Prachi said she cant as she must go immediately . She said goodbye to them and went to address she received from Tanu .

Tanu was sitting on the sofa watching the tv when Prachi entered the house .

" Prachi you are back " Tanu said with a smirk and hugged her .

Prachi just stood there .

" I will not be around much , so you need not worry . And I heard you are going to work .You can continue that if you want . We will ne going back in a few days . So enjoy your days here till you have it " Tanu said .

Prachi just simply nodded .

Tanu left the house , leaving Prachi all alone in the house . A lone tear escaped her eyes . She wiped it away and went to office.

●●●●●●●●●●●●

MK office

( Rhea and Kiara were not there as they were preparing for the party )

Ranbir was talking to Prachi in his cabin about some presentation .

But Prachi was lost in her own thought about Tanu's return .

Ranbir noticed this and tried to bring her out of her thoughts.

" Prachi , Prachi !!! " , but still Prachi was lost.

Frustrated he shouted
" Prachi !!!!! " .

" Ahh " Prachi shrieked shocked .

" Where were you lost ? " Ranbir asked .
" Umm , nowhere and what were you saying ? " Prachi said realizing that she had not listened to anything that Ranbir had said .
" I was talking about the presentation " Ranbir said confused .

" Oh yeah presentation " Prachi said remembering.

" What were you thinking about ? " Ranbir asked a bit curious . Prachi was always sincere in her work and her being distracted was not normal .

" Ummm.... About today's party " .

" Oh , are you nervous about it ? "

" Who wont be nervous for going to their employer's party " she said .

" Dont be nervous , everyone is sure to like you " Ranbir said with a smile .

Prachi smiled back at him .

●●●●●●●●●●●●

Mehra Mansion :

            Prachi's look

                  Kiara's look

                  Rhea's look

Ranbir's look

                 Shahil's look

                 Deepak look

The whole Mansion was decorated beautifully

Colourful lights glowed everywhere . Prachi entered the Mansion amazed . She looked around admiring everything ..

Prachi was looking around when suddenly she spotted Shahil in the crowd . She was surprised and shocked . She was about to go and talk to him when she was Rhea with Shahil .

She stopped confused . They both were talking and laughing . She smiled seeing this .

She chuckled to herself and went from leaving them both together .

She was going when suddenly her hand got hurt by a nail which was sticking out of a table .

She hissed slightly in pain .
She was blowing on her wound when she a heard a soft voice , " Are you ok beta ? " .

She looked up and saw Pragya standing there with a concerned look .

" Yes Aunty , its just a small scratch " Prachi said .

" I can see that it is more that a scratch " Pragya said smiling . She took Prachi to a room and made her sit on the bed . She then took the first aid kit and slowly applied the ointment on Prachi's hand .

Prachi was quiet the hole time . She looked at Pragya with moist eyes , Tanu used beat and hurt her and not even care about it . But here was a woman who took care of a stranger girl .

Pragya finished applying the ointment .

" Thanks Aunty " Prachi said getting up .

" Its ok beta . You have to come to the party so I might as well know your name " Pragya said with a warm smile.

" Prachi "

" So you are Prachi !! "

" You know me Aunty ? "

" Rhea has told me about you  "
Prachi was surprised to hear that Rhea talked about her , even though they knew each other only for a short time , they had understood each other quite well .

" You are Mrs.Mehra " Prachi said realizing.

" You dont need to call me Mrs.Mehra " Pragya said chuckling .

" Then should I call you madam " Prachi asked .

" You are being too formal , just call me Aunty " .

Prachi nodded her head

" We are missing the party , lets go " Pragya said and the both of went .

Kiara was coming down the stairs when she spotted her prince , Deepak standing there . She ran to him immediately and hugged him .

" You came to the party !!! " she said beaming .

Deepak just stood there mesmerized by his lady love .

" Deepak , Deepak !! " Kiara called trying to bring him from his dreamland .

" You look beautiful " he said.

Kiara blushed lowering her eyes .

" You too look handsome " Kiara said .

Deepak smiled hearing the
compliment .

         ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So I updated finally 😁 . Tell me how it is .

Please vote and give me your reviews.

Avoid any mistakes

Bye
Wisi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.4K 20
Peep in to know more.....
73.1K 3.7K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
7.7K 509 35
peep into story and look . haseena alag hogi thori
70.5K 3.1K 34
A Love and more than that Obsession Story, Between a Mafia Princess and Her Obsessive Lover...... . . . A Drak Story.., Read Only if Comfortable....