Their Lion. (Hiatus)

By Rainless-18

A girl with a troubled past, was accepted in The generation of Miracles, and when they separated she could on... More

Meeting the Generation Of Miracles
Cocky Red haired Bastard
He's Here!

Raion's display of ability.

72 3 1
By Rainless-18

Chapter three

Everyone was walking to the place where they would play against Kise's team.

"Wow this place is huge, you can really tell the difference when the school prioritizes athletics."

Kagami was walking but he looked dead inside and his eye bags were beyond horrible...

I doubt he got any sleep.... at all.

"Hey Kagami, you look even meaner than you usually do this time of morning." Kuroko subtly Taunted.

"Oh shut your face.... I was too excited to sleep..." Kagami Grumbled.

"Your like a kid about to go on a Field trip...." Kuroko Noted.

"What'd you say!?" Kagami semi-yelled aggressively.

"Hey guys!" Kise shouted, running up to us.

My eyes lit up with Joy and I kept walking towards him so I could nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck.

He chuckled, "Nice to see you too Raion." He remarked as he gave me a pat to the head.

"Kise?" Kagami asks surprised.

"It's a big school so I'm here to escort you guys." Kise explained.

He started walking forward with me trailing close behind while coach gave thanks.

"Listen- HEY!"Kagami shouted, walking up to Kise, but Kise just walked past him and straight to Kuroko.

"You know Kurokocchi, ever since you turned down my invitation to join us I've been crying into my pillow basically every night! And you won the coin flip so Raionicci also stays!" Kise blubbered fake crying, while I just hmm'ed into his shirt.

Everyone sweat dropped except us three, looking at Kise surprised again.

"What's with that guy...."

"Hurry up and show us the way." Kagami grumbled, not happy at all.

"Come on mannn, I've never been turned down by a girl!" Kise tried to persuade Kuroko.

"Is he ignoring me..." Kagami muttered angrily.

"Could you please stop with the Lighthearted sarcasm." Kuroko asked plainly.

"That's why I'm slightly interested in you Kagami," Kise said, his attitude changing completely as he turned to Kagami, " since Kuroko has sworn himself to you, look I honestly don't care about being labeled a member of the GoM, but when someone so clearly picks a fight with me, I'm simply not mature enough to let it slide. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to crush you."

Kagami laughed, "Go for it."

Kise chuckled, somewhat pissed and amused.

"Hey Raionicchi, you should reconsider joining us, how about it?" Kise chided, using how she sees the GoM to his advantage.

"If you want me to-" I started but got cut off by Kuroko.

"She won't, she's staying with Seirin, Right Raion?" He challenged, also using his advantage, clear for all to see.

I looked back in forth between a smirking Kise and a frowning Kuroko.

"I don't know...." I mumbled looking down... I can't just simply choose!

Kise chuckled again patting my head, "It's ok Raionicchi, Kuroko can have you for now... But just for now."

(Time skip)

"Here it is." Kise announced.

"Wow," several people muttered.

It was a pretty big court.

"You're here, Okay, welcome I am coach Takeuchi." The coach announced.

"Wait but where's your coach?"

"Oh! That's me," Riko spoke up.

"Huh! Your the coach! I though you were just the manager.."

"That's right, I'm coach Riko Aida. We look forward to playing you today."

"Uh right?"

"So anyways what's this?"

"Exactly what it looks like, this game is just a simple one to fine tune our roster." The coach sassed.

I didn't like it.

A deep growl was emitted from my throat, and many eyes glanced at me before Kuroko told me to stop.

"There's just too little to learn from a game like this, with the guys hi haven't learned anything." The coach comments trying to ignore the girl who just growled.

"I see."

"We're having the other players run their regular practice as usual so we don't waste time sitting around. Even though it's just a fine tuning game, it's for our starters make sure you don't let our boys run up a score on you." And that's what did it for me, it pissed me off.

So I announced only loud enough for the team to know ," I'll break that hoop and shove it so far up his ass he'll be tasting it for weeks!" I growled.

Kuroko thought for a moment before agreeing, "yes I like that idea..."

"What!?" Everyone shouted.

"But don't shove it up his ass please." He continued, making others sigh in relief.

"Sorry everyone! Really I am but I'll be on the bench..." kise apologized before turning towards me.

"Do me a favor Raionicchi." Kise started, making everyone tense up. "Use 100 percent untill I say otherwise," kise finished smirking.

A large smirk grew on my face as I looked animalistic. Waiting to pounce.

(Time skip)

"We will now begin the practice game!"

We lined up completely, but the referee didn't notice Kuroko...

Many people got shocked and scared.

I could hear the coach talking about us and I couldn't stop myself anymore.

"Hey coach of Kise... I'll make you eat those words so quickly, you'll wish you never said them." I snarled out, making myself seem aggressive and untamed, like a starved animal.

He flinched slightly before glaring at me.

We started with the toss, and we immediately lose the balls even with Kagami's height.

Number four got it instead.

He started dribbling, before announcing, "one shot, let's keep it clean."

But what he didn't realize, was kise told me to use everything I had, and boy was I gonna.

He kept dribbling until he gasped, because I just stole the ball, and I was already down to the hoop, before I slam dunked it in, breaking it in the process.

Everyone stood shocked except Kuroko and Kise who fully expected this from My abilities.

The coach looked angry though.

I held the hoop in my hands still.

Not realizing I had fully broken the hoop until I felt it.

I held it up confused, "uh... Oops? Y'all have weak hoops..."

"Now that I'm holding it, these rims are bigger than I thought," I Commented amused.

Coach repeatedly apologized for my actions while I stood there without a care.

Kise laughed, saying he'd never seen his coach like this.

"He Raionicchi, maybe tone it down to a fifty now." Kise said with a smile.

And before Kuroko could even Challenge him I already replied with, "huh tone it down? Sure I dont see why not."

Kise smirked amused he had beaten Kuroko.

Kise was able to join in the game, "sorry for the wait." He said smirking still.

"It's about damn time." Kagami grumbled but also smirking.

Suddenly fan girls started screaming, making kise wave.

But not for long seeing as kasamatsu kicked him, telling him not too.

"Who the hell is that number 14 kise!?"

"Huh? Oh that's just Raionicchi!" Kari replied cheerily.

"I've never even heard of her.."

Kise chuckled, "you might know her better as the Lion of the court, or The GoM's Lion. But including her you should pay attention to number 11, the one who no one notices! That's my old teammate too! His names Kuroko.I mean the guys amazing, right right?"Kise commented with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Why are you so happy?" He grumbled punching Kise in the stomach.

"In any case, those guys gave us a quite a greeting, and I think it's be pretty rude if we didn't return the favor..." he said almost hinting at what he wanted.

Number four was dribbling down the court . With Kise easily getting past Kagami and shooting down towards the hoop.

Kasamatsu passed towards him, and right before I was going to block, kise loudly commented.

"Dont block me Raionicchi," causing you to stop slightly.

Allowing him to shoot.

Many of my teammates shouted at me, telling me not to listen at all.

While Kise smirked childishly, patting my head.

Many of the other teammates stood confused as to what just happened.

But Kuroko was mad, The only one in the GoM who told her things like this to benefit themselves in a Game was Kise.

She didn't mind, but Kuroko did.

"Hey Raion, next time Kise try's to score, block him with everything you have." Kuroko commented.

"Or don't!" Kise called amused, slightly away from Kuroko.

"Coin please..." I mumbled.

Kuroko nodded handing you one.

3

2

1

"Tails!" Kise called out, again only leaving Kuroko with what's left.

Unlucky for him it was heads.

Kuroko nodded, glaring at Kise.

He shrugged, "What? A man can try!" He defended himself laughing.

Kasamatsu ruined the fun in Kise's opinion, by kicking Kise.

"You idiot! I told you to break it!"

"Sorry!"

"I can't say the same for girls, but I always return a favor on court." He taunted Kagami.

(Time skip)

Not too much later one of his teammates tried the same thing.

"Rai, Rain, something! Don't block my shot!" He yelled confidently, shooting the ball.

But his confidence crumbled when he saw her animalistic eyes, as she slammed the ball down immediately.

"Now why the hell would I do that?" She challenged.

"Sorry guys," Kise called. "That won't work on her unless your in the GoM , and before you tell me to do again constantly, Kuroko already told her to block me if she could, so I've done all I can." Kise finished, amused.

Many 'oooo's' and 'That makes sense' rang through the court.

Raion stuck her tongue out, sticking her middle finger up as well, well she did before Kuroko shoved his hand in front of her blocking it from View from everyone else who didn't see it.

( I'm cutting the episode short since it's so long anyway, the next chapter will have everything else, and maybe a bit extra for story purposes.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 11.6K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
701K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...