𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓...

Oleh barbiearchives

𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓. in which a grape street gang member/ rapper falls in love with a fan, all while... Lebih Banyak

- introduction.
prologue.
☆ - one.
☆ - two.
☆ - three.
☆ - four.
quick question !
☆ - five.
☆ - six.
☆ - six ( continued )
☆ - seven.
☆ - nine.
☆ - nine (cont.)
☆ - ten.
☆ - eleven.
☆ - twelve.
☆ - thirteen.
☆ - fourteen.
☆ - fifteen.
☆ - sixteen.
☆ - seventeen.
☆ - eighteen.
☆ - nineteen.
☆ - twenty. ( finale )

☆ - eight.

2.3K 113 29
Oleh barbiearchives

i haven't heard from ashiya in almost a month, the police aren't even helping us, they claim that they've been searching the places where she visits the most but we didn't even tell them where those places were, so they just lied to our faces and we're gonna have to take matters into our own hands.

now, ashiya told me not to tell anyone this but she used to work at this strip club before me, her and the rest of our friends started hanging out, but she quit due to her boss being a jerk, she moved in with one of the girls from the club and became roommates, her name was crystal but they call her relevance on the streets, me and my sister decided to pull up to the club she works at and see if she's heard anything.

relevance knows everything, about everybody, so i know she's seen or at least heard something. "hey, crystal." i called out accidentally. she pulled out a pocket knife and hopped off the stage, walking towards me. "don't be coming up in here calling me by my government." she said aggressively.

CRYSTAL "RELEVANCE " MOORE

"okay, okay, we need your help." i pleaded as she crawled back onto the stage and swirled around the pole a couple of times. "with?" she asked as she slid back down and came to the front of the stage looking down at us.

"it's about ashiya." i said, she nodded her head and signaled for us to follow her, us doing so, ignoring the other strippers looking at us as we walked backstage and to relevance's locker as she changed her clothes.

"listen, i only heard that she been taking trucks at the palm strip hotel down on rodeo, shit, that apartment she livin' in looks expensive, gotta pay for it somehow." she said matter of factly.

"escorting?" i asked, surprised at ashiya, since she alwyas talked down on people who did. "no bitch, she been prostituting, and i heard she been hanging around some pimp nigga lately too, and she started going by her stripper name again too." she said. "what, vegas?" my sister asked, relevance nodding het head. "but i haven't heard anything else for about a month." she said, finishing her tea spilling.

i can't believe she's been doing all of this, maybe this is why she was being so distant for the past month or two, but i certainly won't judge her, i just need to find my friend.

*incoming call from ms. johnson*

fuck, her mom is calling me..

i haven't heard from bryson since that bullshit he pulled the last time he was over here, and i also haven't heard from ashiya in god knows how long but i wouldn't expect to hear from her especially after that big fight we had, i haven't really told anyone about it because i haven't been around the girls lately, ive either been with bryson or by myself.

it's not that i don't fuck with her or anything, i just don't like what was said so i decided to take a step back from her. basically we fought because i told her what happened with bryson and she threw my past relationship in my face and told me i have a cycle of letting people run over me and do whatever they want and called me a bitch.

i didn't wanna hurt the bitch so i just left her alone, no telling what she had going on at the time but i wouldn't throw no shit in her face like that, especially since she knows how much that relationship ruined me.

enough about her ass, i really couldn't care less what she's doing right now, but i've been at work a lot too, bryson's been missing a lot of his appointments and not texting or calling me back, and i'm supposed to be his "hair stylist" but the little bitch won't even show up to his appointments to get his hair done.

i'm not sure what's in the air in california besides weed? but i'm gonna need for everyone to get it together. i'm gonna try to text him one more time, then i'm done, i get he's a busy man with shows and concerts and appearances but that doesn't excuse him being an inconsiderate asshole.

MYBRYSON🧸:

MYBRYSON🧸: i'm sorry i been so fuckin busy mane, i promise ima make it up to you.

ME:
no bryson, keep your sorry, keep your "making it up to me" i can't do it anymore.

MYBRYSON 🧸:
symere🥺 baby..,

read at 10:35 pm

around fifteen minutes later, i hear a knock at the door, i didn't invite anyone over so i know that it's gotta be someone that has the wrong house. i open the door to see no one other than bryson himself, the instant aroma of marijuana and hennessy hitting me, he wasn't drunk but i could tell he had a few shots, i tried to ignore his smell even though he still smelled good and seen that he was holding a bag of the dill pickle flavored lays chips, and a bottle of arizona juice- mango flavored of course, my favorites.

"just because you brought some snacks that i like don't mean that i'ma forgive yo bitch ass." i spat at him, about to close the door until his strong ass opened it and walked in.

"sir.. did i tell yo' big ass you could come in here?" i said, amazed that he really lost his mind. "mane, this my house too." he smiled, exposing his diamond grills, shining in my direction. "c'mere." he said in his thick memphis accent.

me being me ? i took my ass over there, he grabbed my waist and looked down at me, his hands resting right above my ass, he just stared at me and i liked every moment of it, i'm not gonna lie i felt like something that was gonna piss me off was coming.

"i haven't been around because i been feeling guilty, i just been having a lot going on and ian wanna' hurt you or leave you in the dark with nothing, so first off, i don't want you to get mad at me, so promise me you ain' gon' get mad." he said, changing the entire mood, me sitting on the kitchen island and him standing in between my legs.

"i promise." i lied, who the fuck can promise how they're gonna feel if they don't even know what they're about to be told? that's stupid to me.

"okay so, the day you kicked me out, uh.. i was sad and i was acting off of my emotions, and-"

"get to the point bryson." i said flatly, staring him in his eyes.

"okay, you know my ex mariah?" he asked me, i nodded my head. "we fucked, but that's all it was, i promise that it won't happen again." he said holding onto my thighs, trying to keep me happy.

"i'm not gonna lie, i'm not happy, and i don't think you're smart for making that choice, but we're not exclusive so i can't be mad." i said simply, i wanted to slap the fuck out of him but i couldn't and i had to respect the fact that he came to me and communicated.

"i'm not done, and i wanna apologize for making a move on you like i did, i shouldn't have expected you to like what i did, i mean just because you gay doesn't mean that you like every man, and i was wrong for catching you off guard like i did, your feelings matter too, and i'm sorry, and just show i can show that you special to me i got this made." he said as he pulled out a diamond necklace that read "sy" with a shooting star around it.

"lemme put it on you." he said as he held it in his hand waiting for me to turn around, he snapped the lock around my neck and led me to the mirror to look at how i looked in it.

it was so beautiful and i can't believe he got that made for me, i hope he don't think he getting no ass tonight, he still in the dog house.

"listen, i'm still a youngin' and i'm tryna' adapt to dating someone older than me, and i'm trying, really... i been tryna act more my age, just fa' you." he said, licking his lips at me. "you forgih' me?"

"of course, come here." i said leaning in for a kiss. and of course he kissed me.

i could get used to this.

how y'all feeling about symere and bryson relationship ?

𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 |
©2021, barbiearchives
jOrDaN.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.7K 849 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...
1.2K 45 28
𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆�...
27.1K 1K 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
12.5K 591 28
𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚�...