The World Could Die (Change S...

By chasmicsoul

Taylor Ellery Esquivel experienced so much pain in life. She doesn't know how to love herself, how to fight f... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

About The Story

34.8K 257 6
By chasmicsoul

Hello! :)

This story is the third story in the Change Series.

If you want to read only this... then you can proceed but if you will read the whole series, I suggest you read the Change Series #1 and Change Series #2 first... this story contains spoilers of Series 1 and Series 2.

Change Series Chronological Order
1. We're Only Getting Older
2. Running After Your Heart
3. The World Could Die
4.
5.

DISCLAIMER: This story doesn't mean to disrespect any profession, all professions are noble. The plot and ideas are all because of the author's imagination.

Please note that all the names, characters, businesses, schools, places, events and incidents in this story are all fictional. Whatever similarities you may encounter in real-life or actual persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

This story might include strong language and scenes that could be disturbing to certain readers. Read at your own risk.

I hope you will stay with me until the end of the series.

You can follow me on twitter and tiktok for updates.
@chasmicsoul

Happy reading! :)

P. S. This is the unedited version so bear with me if there are a lot of typographical error, the edited version will be on the book.

Love,
Tin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 21.7K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
167K 7.2K 25
This is a fanfiction about Sang and her academy boys with an alternative beginning that drives the rest of the story. ***This is purely a FAN FICTIO...
3M 43.4K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...